Surprising Wife

Story Info
His wife is full of surprises.
5.4k words
3.97
154.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyman
spyman
39 Followers

This is not a Halloween story, although that is when it all started.

It was Halloween and our friends were picking us up to go to a party. We hadn't known Mike and Beth long, six months maybe.

My wife, Linda, worked with Beth at the Ramada. They were waitresses by day and three nights a week they were cocktail waitresses. They were a nice and attractive couple. Mike was about 5'10", dark hair and eyes. Beth was 5'7", blonde and blue eyes. Beth had small but pert boobs and a nice round ass.

I'm Lee, 6'2", blonde and blue eyes. My wife Linda is 5'2" blonde , brown eyes and 34D tits.

We were in costume. Linda was dressed as a cheerleader and I was Frankenstein. Mike was a scarecrow in bib overalls and Beth was a female vampire in a long black skin tight dress that made her look like a thin Elvira. So off we went. We were probably at the party about 3-4 hours. We drank and ate and danced. We played adults games like passing a life saver from boy to girl on a tooth pick held in your mouth, and passing an orange tucked under your chin to the next person with no hands, a couples race holding a grapefruit between your bodies with no hands. Needless to say, everyone got a feel or two of someone not their spouse that night. All in all it was harmless fun and everyone seemed to have a good time.

On the way home, we were all feeling pretty good, I snuggled against Linda in the back seat. Mike was driving and Beth was up against him in the front. As we were coming down our street, Beth got up on her knees and looked back at us and out of the blue said, "All those in favor of swapping partners raise your hand!" Immediately Beth and Mike raised their hands. Linda and I looked at each other, knowing we had never done anything like this before. I don't know why but I raised my hand. Linda looked at me as if she wasn't sure. Before anyone could say anything Beth announced, "Good, Linda you stay in the car with Mike. Lee and I will take your car."

We were now in front of our house and Beth and I got out. Linda got out and moved to the front with Mike. She didn't say a word but gave me a look that said she wasn't so sure about this. Her door shut and Mike reached out and pulled her to him with his arm around her and drove off.

Beth and I got into my car and it was cold. I was starting to sober up a little. I started the car and before we got two blocks down the street, Beth had my cock down her throat and I was in heaven. It didn't take me long to find a parking place. It would have been nice to go in the house but the babysitter and the kids were there. Anyway, for the next two hours Beth and I fucked and sucked every way you can in a car. She was absolutely delicious. I loved her shaved pussy and when she came it ran in my mouth, and she came about ten times. I, on the other hand, had a problem coming. I guess it was the alcohol. I didn't have a problem staying hard, I just couldn't cum. Then finally Beth settled down to a sword swallowing blowjob. After what seemed like an eternity, I told Beth it was finally going to happen. As my balls contracted and my dick throbbed, Beth swallowed me to the balls and I filled her throat with a load of hot cum so thick and so much I don't know where it came from. After catching our breath we felt the chill of the night and dressed and headed home.

When I got home Linda was already in bed and apparently asleep. I took a quick shower and climbed into bed and went to sleep.

The next morning I was in the bathroom shaving. I was naked as usual. Linda came in and started the shower. She called out from in the shower, "So, how did it go last night?"

"OK." I said.

"Just OK?" she queried. "I always thought you wanted to fuck Beth and all you can say is OK?"

As Linda came out of the shower I looked at her. I couldn't read her face to tell what kind of mood she was in. "I did want to fuck her, and I did and we sucked and she swallowed my load and we had a great time. How was your night?" When she didn't say anything I asked her again.

"It was OK, we really didn't do anything."

"What do you mean you didn't really do anything?"

"We kissed a little and he felt up my tits and I told him I wanted to go home and he took me home."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Why didn't you and Mike do anything?" I asked.

"I guess I just didn't feel like it." she said. "Anyway you got what you wanted."

Yes, I did get what I wanted, but I thought that if Linda had been with Mike, we would have had some common ground for arousal when we made love. Part of the turn on was for her to fuck Mike and then tell me about it as I had with her about Beth. It was as if a plan had only half succeeded. I wanted to fuck my wife and have her tell me about the other guy she fucked. This was not going well.

The next day I went over to Mike and Beth's. I needed to talk to them. When I got there, I was surprised to find that they were both home. "I thought you were working the same shift as Linda." I said to Beth.

"I called in today. We always take the next day off after a party if you know what I mean."

"How are both of you?" I asked.

"We're both great, what's up? You kind of look bummed out." Mike said.

"I looked at both of them and said, "I need some feed back from both of you."

"OK, shoot."

"After last night, have you two discussed what happened?"

"Of course." Beth said. "We had some pretty hot sex this morning too. Why do you ask?"

" Well, I'm confused. You see I know what Beth and I did and Linda asked me about it and I told her. I was getting pretty turned on telling her too. Then I asked what Mike and she did and she told me that after a couple of kisses she wanted to come home and nothing happened. I felt like the wind was left out of my sails. What happened Mike?"

Mike looked at Beth and then at me. "You mean Linda actually told you that nothing happened?"

"That's what she said."

"I thought we had a good time. Maybe she didn't and didn't want to get into it."

I stared at Mike, "Are you telling me that you two did get it on?"

"I never had any complaints before. This kind of makes me feel, well like I didn't measure up." He said.

"Now I'm really confused. Why don't you tell your version of last night."

Mike started his story. "Well, you know, she got in the car and I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me and we headed for our house. In the driveway, I shut the car off and we started kissing. I got my hand under her cheerleaders sweater and unhooked her bra and was playing with those big tits of hers. I know I was getting turned on and I thought she was too. She did kind of pull back so I told her let's go in the house. We went down to where we are now. She sat on the same bar stool you're on now. I asked her if she wanted a drink and she said yes so I made her one. Then I lit us a joint and she seemed to get into that. She downed her drink and we finished the joint and she seemed a lot more mellow. I came around the bar and stood between her knees. I leaned in and started to kiss her and she threw her arms around my neck and practically stuck her tongue down my throat. I reached under her sweater and her bra was still unsnapped so I pushed it up to where I could look at her tits. I broke free of her mouth and began to lick and suck her nipples. I don't know if it was the booze or joint or both but all at once she seemed to be in to it. While I was sucking her nipples she reached down and started to massage my cock. Since I had bibs on I just dropped the straps and I was naked from the waist down. I was on the verge of cumming so I eased back and reached under her little cheerleaders skirt and pulled her panties off. I just dropped down on my knees and buried my face in her cunt. I must have eaten her snatch for fifteen minutes. She had her legs wrapped around my neck and came three or four times. She was delicious. She was moaning and I heard her whisper, "please fuck me." I stood up and rammed my cock into her to the balls. We fucked right on that barstool you're on now. I finally came deep in her pussy and when I felt like I couldn't standup anymore I backed away and fell back on the couch. I looked at her and she had her elbows back on the bar and her head was thrown back. My cum was running out of her cunt and I started to get hard again. She finally sat up and looked down at me. She came off the stool and knelt between my legs and started to suck my dick. I put my hands gently on the back of her head and enjoyed a great blowjob. I finally felt my balls harden and told her I was going to cum. She pulled back to where just the head on my cock was between her lips. She tongue fucked the head of my cock and I blasted into her hot mouth. She just kept sucking and swallowing till I was drained. After a bit we kind of got ourselves straightened up and I made her another drink. A little while later I took her home. I'm telling you Lee, your wife was a great fuck and suck job last night. I hate to say this but maybe I didn't do it for her."

I sat there for a minute digesting what Mike had just told me. Beth reached over and rubbed my dick. "God you're hard."

"This is what I expected to hear from Linda. I thought that it would be so good to fuck her while we told each other about last night. I can't believe she wouldn't tell me. Believe me, Mike if she came that many times and brought you off twice, she enjoyed it. You know, after last night, I thought there might be a time when I could actually watch her get fucked and that we could play together. But after this I don't know. Man, I am so horny!"

Beth leaned over and opened my jeans and pulled out my cock. She sucked it all the way back into her throat. I looked over at Mike and he said, "I love to watch her suck cock. You have to give her what she wants."

About five minutes later I did. Her mouth suck every drop of cum out of my cock. Beth sat up and looked at both of us and opened her mouth to show us my load. She stood up and came closer and planted her mouth on mine feeding my joy juice back to me. A few minutes later having taken most of it back she swallowed.

Looking at Mike, she said, "Baby, that was delicious, do you have some for me?"

I couldn't blame him for I never saw Mike move so fast. He had his pants down and his cock buried in his wife's mouth. I savored the taste in my mouth as I watched Beth bring Mike to a spectacular climax. Again she showed us her mouthful of treasure then swapped it with Mike before swallowing again.

Beth got off her knees and licking her lips said, "I have a plan. Lee all you have to do is bring her here when I tell you, OK?"

"OK." I answered.

The following Friday, Mike called and asked me to come over. A few minutes later I was sitting on that now famous bar stool. Mike told me that the next Saturday, I was supposed to make an excuse to be gone for most of the day and then come to his house before 9 am. I told him I could tell Linda that I would be going hunting and she wouldn't question it. He said that was good because Beth had a great plan.

Because Mike wouldn't give me any details of Beth's plan I was on pins and needles all week. Linda wanted to know what got into me because every time we went to bed I was stiff as a log and we fucked a lot that week. I had told her that Saturday I would be going hunting and she said that that was good because she was going over to Beth's and altering some clothing for her.

Linda had worked as a seamstress and made a lot of her own clothing. If Beth was having her altering clothing I could only guess what the alterations would be.

Saturday, 8 am., I kissed Linda and took all my gear and loaded up the truck. I drove past Mike's house and parked in the woods and ran down to the house. Mike handed me a cup of coffee as Beth walked in.

"OK, what's the plan?" I asked nervously.

Beth smiled, "I you don't like the plan just say so and we can cancel and Linda won't be the wiser. OK?"

"OK."

Beth began her run down," Linda and I are going to alter some skirts and dresses. You and Mike are going to be in the laundry room off the family room. You'll be able to see everything through the louvered doors. I am going to try, without her getting suspicious, to get her to try on some of our alterations. When I feel I have her in the right dress and the right mood some friends of ours are going to accidentally stop by looking for Mike. I'm hoping that because I'll have a couple of drinks, and a joint or two, in her we'll get a party going. If that happens then Mike and you can join in. The end result is to loosen up your wife and we'll all have a good time. What do you think, Lee?"

I was already hard. I patted my jean covered cock and said, "What do you think?"

Beth patted my dick, "I'll take that for a yes. Now take your places because I told her to get her at 9."

Mike and I took a piss and grabbed a beer and went into the laundry room and closed the doors. Through the louvers we could see that Beth had strategically placed the futon and chairs facing the doors. Also, we would be able to see whoever sat at the bar. All we had to do was wait.

Linda was right on time and for the next half hour or so we were bored with girl talk. Linda finally ask what clothing Beth wanted altered. Beth showed her a knee length black skirt, a knee length red dress, and a knee length wrap around gray skirt.

Linda looked at the clothing and asked, "What do you want to do to these, they look fine to me."

"I want to shorten them and bring them a little up to date."

"Not a problem, put one on." Linda answered.

We watched as Beth took off her jeans and stood there wearing a white transparent thong. Her cunt lips were quite visible under her shaved mound. She wiggled into the black skirt. She showed Linda where she wanted the hem and Linda told her that she would have to cut a lot of material before she could hem it.

"Cut away, I want to wear these and feel free."

For the next half hour we watched as they cut and pinned Beth's skirts. Linda picked up the red dress and asked, "Isn't this my dress?"

"Yes, that's the one I borrowed last month. I can't wear it. I'm taller and the top is made for your big tits. It just kind of hung on me. Hey, why don't we alter it for you then we'll both have a come fuck me outfit?"

Linda gave Beth an impish smile, "I don't know, where would I wear it?"

"Anywhere you want. I'm sure Lee would love to see you show off some skin. Put it on and we'll make it so hot that guys will be creaming their jeans."

Linda dropped her jeans and stepped out of them. She was wearing a pair of red lace bikinis. Then she pulled her sweater over her head and I heard Mike gasp as her 34D tits encased in red lace came into view. She stepped into the dress and started to pull it up.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Beth asked.

"You're right, I can't wear the bra with this."

Mike grinned at me. Linda unsnapped the front closure and shrugged it off. Beth stared at her tits shaking her head. "I'd gangbang the geriatric unit at the hospital to have a set like that."

Linda grinned and pulled the dress up. "Let me look at you." said Beth.

The dress was fire engine red. The bodice was scooped to show a modest cleavage. The thin spaghetti straps held up the entire top. The hem fell just above Linda's knees. Beth pulled up the hem to mid thigh and pinned it. She gathered the loose material across the bodice and pinned it back. Linda looked in the mirror. The top third of her breasts now were uncovered and Beth had the hem up to where a normal mini would be. "You like?"

"It's a little daring, but yes, I like." Linda responded.

"Before we do any more let's have another drink and I got a couple joints." Beth moved toward the bar.

Minutes later they were drinking and I noticed that Beth gave Linda an extra shot in her drink. The sweet smell of pot was floating through the room. Linda seemed to really mellow out and Beth told her to stand so she could make some final adjustments. Beth reached into a bag and produced a pair of black thigh highs. "Put these on so I can adjust the hem." she told Linda.

Linda pulled on the nylons and Beth pulled up the hem. They were both giggling and Linda didn't notice or didn't care how high the hem was going. Then Beth adjusted the bodice again. She took a thread cutter and then we heard a soft ripping sound as she removed the lining to the bodice. A few more snips and folds and she was done. Linda slipped out of the dress and in just her panties sat down at the sewing machine and started to sew. Beth had been in just a tee shirt and thong. Mike and I were both rubbing our covered cocks.

It didn't take long to finish the dress and two skirts. Beth put on the gray wrap around. The hem was just below her pussy. The material where it had overlapped had been cut away at an angle. Now Beth's right thigh was completely exposed up the waistband. Beth climbed up on a bar stool with her knees slightly apart.

"Oh my God, your skirt is now a belt!" Linda giggled.

What wasn't showing due to being so short was uncovered. The gap on the thigh showed where her thong came across the front of her thigh. The skirt itself was so short that her semi covered cunt was visible. Beth was looking at herself in the mirror and said, "This will get some cocks hard. Let's see your dress."

Linda pulled the dress on an let it fall. The hem fell even with the elastic of her nylons. She turned around and now her big nipples were quite visible through the thin material. Enough material had been cut away that now all of her big tits were naked except for the thinly covered nipples.

"If you don't get your pussy fucked good in that dress, then your in a room full of queers." With that Beth lit another joint and handed it to Linda. She took a couple of deep hits and gave it back to Beth. "Let me see you move in that." Beth ordered. Linda moved across the room and back. Her huge tits jiggling and the nipples getting hard from the friction of the thin material. She sat down in one of the chairs and Mike and I saw that the hem went up to where it barely covered the top of her bikini. Beth brought another drink and the joint over to Linda and sat down beside her. I saw Beth look at her watch and then the doorbell rang.

Beth disappeared for several minutes. Linda could hear the voices and stood up. Beth came into the room with two men behind her. The first was introduced as Bill. He was about 5'10" with sandy red hair. His eyes went directly to Linda's tits. The second guy was about 6'2" and called Sam. His skin was so black that it had a blue hue to it. His eyes also were glued to Linda's tits. I noticed that they both had wedding bands on their fingers. Beth told them all to sit down and she went to get drinks and lit another joint.

With three drinks and as many joints, Linda was pretty loose. This was all part of Beth's plan. Beth sat on Sam's lap and squeezed his cock through his jeans. Linda was watching her and uncrossed her legs. With the newly altered dress, Bill was looking at her lace covered cunt. He moved over to the chair with her and leaned down and kissed her. I was totally surprised when she tongued him back and reached for his zipper. As she pulled it down and put her hand in his jeans he pulled her up and over to the futon. His jeans hit the floor with his underwear and his six inch cock stuck straight out a Linda. I watched my wife drop to her knees and inhaled Bill's cock. It was like she was starved. She sucked so hard and fast that Bill never had a chance. I watched as her cheeks puffed out as Bill unloaded his hot juice in her mouth. I could see her throat moving as she swallowed. Finally she had him drained and he fell back. Removing her panties she climbed on top of him. He didn't even have a chance to go soft. Linda had slid her hot wet cunt down over his cock and was fucking him like she was possessed. Bill started banging into her box and her big tits were swaying. Mike tapped me on the shoulder and put his finger to his lips. Moving out of the laundry room he had his jeans off in no time and was pressing his dick head against Linda's asshole. I was only a few feet away as he pushed into her and they started to double fuck. My cock was so hard I had to put it somewhere.

spyman
spyman
39 Followers
12