Surprising Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
She is cheating.
2.5k words
3.37
47k
10

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two:

An unknown Visitor

Living together had not always been easy. It never is when two people live under the same roof and have to share everything together. Xinyue was young and loved to go out a lot while George preferred to stay home after a long day at the office. It was difficult to get their friends together because they were so completely different. On the one hand were the young and free fellow students of Xinyue and on the other side the settled down co-workers of George. Still their love had been growing stronger and stronger over the last three years and neither of them could imagine a life without the other. They were always faithful and open and spoke about everything, which helped them to solve a lot of things, and their physical attraction towards each other was as strong as it was the first time they had made love. Neither of them missed anything and when people saw them walking by they were holding hands and always snuggling up to each other. Despite their visible differences - age and size - for everyone they were the perfect couple. Or so it seemed.

Finally home. The seven days lasting business trip had been totally exhausting for George. He was more then happy to be back home at last and the thought of taking his lovely wife into his arms again made him excited and also a bit horny. Slumping down his heavy suitcase in the hall George made his way towards the kitchen where he heard silent murmuring. The 33 years old businessman stopped dead in his tracks. Whatever he had awaited returning home this was not it. His pretty Asian wife was leaning against the edge of the kitchen table sipping at a can of cola right next to hear stood a very handsome, very muscular man who apparently was in his mid twenties. They were talking excitedly with each other. Though this wasn't at all why George was stunned. What really made him gasp in silence was their state of dressing or better said undressing. That hunk was presenting him a bare chest; he was just wearing a pair of black leather slacks while his wife stood proudly in a tiny lace bra and panties only. George gulped. In that instant they had spotted him standing in the doorframe. Xinyue smiled broadly then rushed towards her hubby wrapped her slender arms around his neck and pressed her luscious lips against his.

"Oh, darling its so great you're finally back! I missed you so much!"

Her warm welcome took him by surprise not because that wasn't her ordinary warm welcome but because it exactly was the welcome he'd expected. Totally confused he put his arms around her back and responded to her intimate kiss. When they actually broke contact his puzzled look wandered between his beautiful wife and that man.

"George, this is Frank. Frank, this is George my husband." She introduced them to each other.

"I met Frank last Tuesday at the gym. He is new in town and I was showing him around a bit."

The explanation Xinyue gave him wasn't really satisfying for George because she never had mentioned him during their daily phone calls.

None of them acted like they had been caught in an embarrassing situation. On the contrary for both of them it seemed perfectly normal to be seized in that state of undressing together by her husband. So George thought that there must be a totally ordinary explanation for all of this. The stranger even seemed to be very friendly towards George.

"Nice to meet you. Your wife had told me a lot about you and I was curious to meet you. It was very kind of her to take care of me while I and my wife try to fit in."

"Frank's wife Maria is from Mexico and they had lived there for the past four years until they were able to find good jobs here." Xinyue explained. "Honey, you must be very hungry and tired. Why don't you take a shower while I fix you something to eat and then maybe take some rest."

"Yeah, I guess that's a good idea."

George was still waiting for a more further justification clarifying why they were practically undressed but neither of them showed a sign that it would be necessary for him to know or that something should seem unusual for George. He took a deep breath and turned around grabbing his bags to climb upstairs while Xinyue moved towards the refrigerator. When he'd reached their bedroom he inhaled deeply in shock. Their huge four-poster bed was in a mess. The sheets were all crumbled up, the pillows lay crushed together right in the center and the big blanket had been thrown onto the floor resting next to some untidy clothes that seemed to be the pieces that the two downstairs currently weren't wearing. George felt all anger, disappointment and sadness rising at the same time inside of him. He had the sudden urge to storm downstairs and beat that punk to bulk. His rational side luckily was stronger. That chap downstairs was much stronger then him besides that he didn't act like someone who had felt any discomfort being caught by her husband. So he took it that the Frank-guy thought everything was perfectly okay. The one to blame was his wife who certainly had cheated on him purposely. But why wasn't she covering up? She had known that he would come home at this hour. If she had wanted to cheat she could have chosen any other time during the week. Taking in some deep breaths he put his own stuff down opened the wardrobe took out some fresh clothes, undressed him and stepped inside the shower.

The hot water cleared his mind and made him calmer. He just was not the type to scream around in rage. His wife must have her reasons for acting this way. Acting? She just had cheated on him. George had enough evidence that they had fucked. So what the hell should he do? He had no idea what Xinyue was actually up to so he ultimately decided that he just would wait and see what happens and only then make up his mind. After towelling himself he hastily put on the new clothes and stomped downstairs. Xinyue was just picking up a plate from the microwave put it on the table and smiled towards him when she saw George coming down. They all sat down and the others watched him cutting his meat.

"You two have made quite a mess there upstairs." George couldn't hold back he just had to say something but he tried to make his voice sound as plain and normal as possible.

"Ja, sorry hon, I had no time to clean up yet we had just finished when you came."

The 33 years old husband couldn't believe his ears. She openly admitted that they had been intimately engaged.

"Uhm, I see. Does your wife know what you are doing, Frank?"

"Sure! She doesn't mind unless she gets enough for herself, too." He added with a smirk.

"We have an open relationship. We both date others to spice up our love life. Well what I'm talking to you about that, you know yourself."

"Isn't that wonderful?" Xinyue was beaming.

"Er, yeah, right. When they both have no problems with it and enjoy themselves, why not?"

"See, I told you Frank it is alright with my husband. You didn't have to worry."

Frank twinkled with his eyes: "Glad to hear that. I was a bit scared when you told me you two weren't swinging before. It's difficult to find a nice couple were both like to swap partners. Many couples talk about it but usually back out before something happens or one of them goes ballistic."

"Well I have to admit I'm a pretty jealous person." George's voice sounded raspy.

"Me, too!" Frank eagerly explained, "but only when Maria is being too romantic with another guy. I'm always a bit scared she might fall in love one day. But we both know the limit and never have stepped over it."

"Sometimes it must be difficult to not cross any borders, right?" Looking for a hole in Franks story George almost had forgotten his meal.

"Not really. I never felt much emotionally when with another girl. It was just good old plain sex. I can't certainly speak for my wife though, but I'm sure she feels the same. And Xinyue made some strict limits. She wouldn't even kiss me just blow and lots of fucking. And boy I must add your wife is real insatiable!"

George felt close to losing his temper. He knew Xinyue could never get enough but so far it was always not enough of him. The idea of her fucking a stranger made him feel sick. Somehow his Chinese wife sensed that danger lay ahead and suddenly changed the subject.

When George finally had finished his meal he felt disappointed and tired.

"Why don't you take a little nap? You really look like you'll fall asleep any second. Frank and I will clean up here. You can lay down in the living room."

In no mood to argue George just did what she'd suggested. He could hear them rummage around in the kitchen and then they fell silent. 'They must have gone upstairs', he thought in a drowsy state before his mind went totally blank. Only some minutes must have passed when he woke up startled. He had heard a load cry that he knew just too well. That sound always showed him that Xinyue had had a mighty orgasm. Jealousy arose inside him but also curiosity. He sneaked upstairs to see with his own eyes the one thing he had feared the most since he had met his young wife. When he reached his bedroom they were just changing positions. Apparently Frank had licked her sweet cunt until she came and now Xinyue turned around in a doggy style position. They were both facing the wall opposite to him so they didn't recognize he was lurking.

"Where you want it now, slut?"

"Stick your huge thing inside me, pleease. I can't wait any longer I want to feel your cock!"

"Tell me which hole you want it, bitch!"

"Any hole, just stick it in, NOW!"

"You want it up your ass, right! Tell me you horny whore!"

"Yesss, fill my ass, you bastard!"

Frank forcefully grabbed her hips and guided his prick with one mighty thrust right inside her bowels. Xinyue shrieked painfully.

"That's it! That's how I want it. Now fuck me, stud!"

Taking her invitation immediately Frank began to pound her butt with all might. George couldn't do anything but stare flabbergasted. How could she let him fuck her ass? In the beginning he had often asked but she had always rejected. They did try once though but she said it hurt too much so he had not pushed her any further. And adding to his amazement was the size of that cock Frank occupied. His wasn't really small either with 18 cm in length and also quite big but Franks seemed to be almost 25 centimetres and its shaft was as thick as Xinyue's fist. How could that monster possibly fit into her? Even George could reach her womb and Xinyue was a small woman. His wife groaned in ecstasy her fingers were working furiously on her clit while her ass seemed to be stretched beyond its limit when that monster drove into her.

"Oh yessss! Do it to me! Make me hurt! Oh my gawd, I've never ever had something that large inside me."

Without realizing what he did George stumbled forward. He did not mean to interrupt them neither did he want to join. The sight just had him transfixed. He stood right beside the bed watching his lovely wife get banged open mouthed. Frank just glanced sideways once when he saw him then he kept on ramming that cute ass in front of him. Suddenly his body stiffened. He let out a mighty groan and pulled out. Drops of cum hanging from his cock and he smeared them over her ass and pussy. Some of his jizm oozed out of her nether hole Xinyue became aware of it and wiped it up with her fingers. Her fucker had slumped back on the bad and she turned around sitting down too licking his cum from her hand. Xinyue's eyes fell on her husband who stood just centimetres away from the bed frame. Her face clearly displayed the surprise.

"Honey! Oh my... I'm really sorry I guess I got carried away and forgot that you were sleeping downstairs. We must have disturbed you." She breathlessly babbled on: "We originally just wanted to clean things up but then the bed looked too inviting."

"Well, I thought something like that..." George's voice sounded hollow.

"Damn I'm a bit K.O. now else I would have loved to make a wonderful threesome together. You must be really horny -- no sex for a whole week."

At that moment George recognized that his member was totally stiff and he indeed felt horny. He had felt horny most of the last seven days, though whenever he'd thought about his wife and him doing it. But now he was hot because he'd just watched one of the hottest scenes in his whole life. Partly that was because this was real and no porn flick and partly because he wasn't involved himself and was able to just enjoy the show. But deep inside him another voice echoed picking at him that he was also aroused because it was his wife that he'd watched and that she'd acted real slutty. He knew that they would have a lot to talk about once that stranger was gone.

Frank and Xinyue gathered their stuff and he started to dress, aware that his new lover and her husband haven't seen each other for a long time and that they wanted to spend some moments alone or that was what he thought.

"I need a shower. Frank I think we better say goodbye for now. George and I deserve some privacy and it's already late." Xinyue still completely nude hugged the now fully dressed visitor and gave him a kiss on the cheek: "That was fantastic! I can't wait to see ya, again. Give me a call, okay?"

"Sure," he said and took a last lusting look down her luscious body, "see you two!"

The two men shook hands and a moment later George heard the front door shut.

"George, you're fantastic! I was afraid you might freak out but you acted the perfect gentleman." George stood silent not knowing what to say, "I know you must have many questions. We'll talk later, ok? I really need a shower." Xinyue turned around but before entering the bathroom she looked back at him and beamed: "I love you!"

George Anderson heard the shower going still standing on the same spot. He had always been afraid that his twelve years younger and more active wife wanted more then just him one day. Now it had come true.