Surprising Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
He is forgiving her - some.
2.2k words
3.61
30k
4

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two:

A New Life

It was already dark outside. A thick layer of clouds that suddenly had appeared blocked the light of the moon. The air felt electrified and a look outside made it clear that thunder and lightning would accompany the sudden rain. Being home inside his cosy living room didn't give George a feeling of protection today. He felt that an evil force had penetrated his most private area. Someone had infiltrated his peaceful family and destroyed everything he had ever wanted and for what he had worked hard the past years. Pouring some single malt whiskey into a glass he sighed. Was it all over now? Had he lost his loving wife?

Still staring outside the window he didn't realize Xinyue entering the room. It startled him for a brief second when he felt her sudden touch as she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind.

"I love you George. I love you more then anything." Her voice was a mere whisper but it echoed inside his brain for a long time. He looked down to the floor before slowly turning around at last. She held up his chin and they stared deeply into each other's eyes for a long time.

Finally Xinyue mouth opened: "I'm so sorry. I know how shocked you must be. It was all a bad timing. You see I had this wish for a very long time, honestly saying I had this wish always even before we knew each other. Pssst, say nothing please let me explain. Since I'd fucked for the very first I could never get enough I've almost been a nymphomaniac. I had always hoped that my boyfriends would like the idea of a threesome or even group sex but none of them did. They were all very jealous when it came to me even though they sometimes were cheating themselves. While I was single I've had some gangbangs with a few girls of our cheerleader squad and some guys from the football team. Sure the first time I was too stoned to recognize what was going on but later it had always been a lot of uninhibited fun. Nobody was hurt. But with my boyfriends that never worked. After the last one had cheated on me I became sick of all this and was looking for something secure. For someone I can love without fear and than you came into my life. For a while I had forgotten everything. I was in heaven. After a few months I first got the idea that we should try more kinky stuff and explore sex further. But you seemed so happy and dependent on me I just didn't dare to suggest that maybe we ought to try swinging. You have never slept with another woman and I was scared that you might not be able to handle the situation. Besides I wanted it to be the right persons we could do it with. Please don't get me wrong, the sex we have is just fantastic and you're the only one I have feelings for but still I thought a little change once in a while would be nice for the both of us."

They were sitting on the couch for a little while. Xinyue reached for the glass of whiskey and took a deep sip.

"Last week Frank showed up at the gym. We got to talk and I promised to show him and his wife some places were they could do good shopping. While we were at the mall they spotted a lingerie store and we went inside because Maria wanted to look for some sexy underwear. So naturally the subject turned to sex and Frank let it slip that they were into partner exchange. Eventually I told them that we were into that, too. I mean I thought they were just perfect. Both, very good-looking and very nice. People we like to be friends with so I lied about us. Yesterday I went to their place and after we'd supper together the subject turned to sex again. I told them where you were and let them feel that I wouldn't mind a little threesome. It was really wonderful. I had been constantly horny all week long and was out of control. You can't imagine how guilty I felt when I was back at home but also I had needed a good fuck and they were both very experienced lovers. They wanted to meet you too and have some more fun altogether. So today was sort of an accident. Frank came here to ask if I would like to come over again, tonight. But I told him that you would be arriving in a few hours and I wanted to wait for you. We talked a bit and he suddenly began to feel me up. I had been thinking about making love to you all day and was already damp between my legs and when he felt how moist my pussy was he just bent me over the table and fucked me from behind. Afterwards we ran immediately upstairs and fucked all afternoon. I had totally forgotten the time. Speaking of timing I know this was a risky situation but I didn't want to hide from you. I always wanted you'd be part of it. So I told him that we should wait downstairs for you. So that's it. Now you know."

George just stared with an unreadable look. This was a lot he had to swallow right now. His wife knew it: "I know that is quite a lot I'm packing onto you now and I just would like you to think about it carefully before making any decisions." After a pause she continued: "I will accept everything! I cheated on you. The first time in my life I cheated and it was on the one person I love more then anything. I feel miserable."

Just thinking what all of this would mean for their future George's mind was spinning. He had wanted to come home and spend a night full of lovemaking with his beautiful spouse. And now this! He was unable to find any kind of solution. He certainly couldn't go to bed and fuck her now after that well equipped guy Frank had just laid her. Maybe she wouldn't even feel his cock because he'd stretched her that far. And the idea to fuck her right after somebody else has had her made him feel sick in his stomach. He sort of begging looked at his wife: "Xinyue, I'm just tired right now. Let me just find some sleep and I'll think about all of this tomorrow."

"Of course, dear."

He slowly rose to his feet and marched upstairs. Her eyes following him, pleadingly. He grabbed the blanket and his pillow, put them at their right places and removed his clothes. Even though George had a disturbing sleep he never recognized when his wife finally joined and nestled up to him.

The bad weather had subsided many hours ago. Bright sunrays hit the blanket of the Anderson's bed and showed clearly that outside was a wonderful day again. Xinyue stretched her arms and legs when she finally woke up. With a sad feeling she thought about yesterday evening. She had waited a whole week to see her husband again and make love to him. But they didn't. She turned around to him startled as she found the bed empty. In a hurry she jumped out of the bed pulled some clothes from the wardrobe and searched the house. It was deserted. Really worried she brushed her teeth and set up some coffee. It was not even nine o'clock usually George slept much longer on a Saturday. She thought about calling his cell phone but found it on the dinner table. Silently she prayed that he had not done anything stupid.

Ten minutes later he walked in no signs of worry or anger on his face. He had brought a bag with buns for breakfast and when he had reached her gave her a short kiss on the mouth wishing a good morning. Xinyue was still very nervous and clutched her fists all the time.

"I woke up early this morning. I can tell ya, I didn't sleep well last night. So I got up and made a long walk to think about what you've confessed to me last night. I have to admit I'm really hurt. I mean you actually hurt me more then anything before in my whole life but there is one fact that I can't deny as upset as I may be. I love you Xinyue!"

Tears were building up in her eyes and she swallowed hard before she replied: "I love you George. You're the only person I will ever love."

He took a deep breath before going on: "Just because of that you are able to hurt me and just because of that there is no way I would ever leave you. The only thing I want is that you never lie to me and that your love is true."

Xinyue was only able to nod. The emotions she'd go through the last twelve hours and especially felt now were overwhelming: "I will do everything for you! I promise I will never sleep with somebody else again if you don't want to. I'm such an idiot." Smiling through her tears she looked directly into his eyes.

"Xinyue, I..." George didn't know what to say.

"It's alright, I'll be fine, don't worry."

"On the contrary you're not fine at all. You said that you've always wanted to sleep with other men even wanted to have orgies. How can I, how can you forget about this so suddenly. I'm really scared that one day you would leave me because I didn't respect your sexual desires. I'm afraid that we'll have to find some sort of conclusion that is satisfactory for us both. Xinyue I'm really not the right person that would fit for a gangbang. I think I will just have to swallow that you are younger and wilder then me and I don't want you to be unhappy. If you want to fuck with other guys I will accept it. You're not my prisoner you can do what you like. The only thing you must promise me is never to mix up sex and love. I remembered what Frank said yesterday that you wouldn't kiss him. That is what I hope, never be romantic with another man. Just plain sex, nothing else."

"I, I promise! But George I don't want to do this alone. We're a family I could never accept myself as the cheating wife. I want to share my life with you as we share our love. I want to share our sex life together, too. It would be so unfair towards you... I would always feel guilty."

"Dear, I'm afraid that I'm not the right person for this kind of life. You'll have to choose whether your consciousness is bothering you too much to cheat or if the guilt is disturbing but your libido is stronger. I can only give you my blessing."

"Oh, now you want to make me down! You want me to feel bad or what? George you're a man! I know you have fantasies about fucking women. Every guy has them. And don't tell me you only fantasise about me. I'm not simple minded and I don't have troubles facing the truth in difference to many of my gender. I paid good attention to my biology and psychology classes."

Both had to chuckle.

"Okay, you got me! But having fantasies of fucking porn stars, actresses or just some imaginary girl is a whole lot different then actually doing it with somebody else."

Xinyue smiled broadly: "That's just because you've never done it with someone else, before. Deep inside you, you're a pure soul. But you do have a lot of kinky streaks, too. You shouldn't be ashamed of your fantasies and you should be happy too, because we can make some of them come true if you just would give us a chance going out and doing it together with other people."

"You know, you have a real tempting way, licking your full lips and staring at me with this wide open puppy eyes."

"Oh you! Come here!"

Xinyue reached up, covered his cheeks with both her hands and pulled his face down to her own. A second later they were both embraced in a tight hug and deep longing kiss.

A few minutes later while they were having breakfast Xinyue asked her husband after recognising the huge bulge in his pants if the thoughts of being actually able to have some fun with other girls had made him that horny. George responded with throwing his napkin at her and both totally forgetting their meal engaged in a playful fight that came to a sudden end when she pushed him on the living room couch and slumped onto his lap. In a rush both ripped off their clothes and finally, after an endlessly seeming eight days, made love again, or to be more precisely - fucked each other's brains out.