Surprising Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
Revelations.
2.2k words
3.65
24.4k
3

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six:

Affirmation

They sipped some coffee and after Frank had left both took a quick shower and dressed. George was still overwhelmed by all the different kinds of feelings and didn't quite know what to say so they decided to go for a little walk and find some peace of mind. It was a wonderful day with a clear bright blue sky and a smiling sun. Xinyue and George strolled silently side by side holding hands; neither of them said anything for a long time. Both were trying to calm down. For George the last night had been miraculous he has had the most steamy sex that he could imagine with Maria, only the second woman that he had fucked in his whole life and later he had hesitantly but willingly participated in a threesome with his wife and another guy. He felt no guilt for his cheating but he still felt very jealous about what Xinyue and Frank were doing for two weeks, already. Xinyue herself was thinking about different things. For her it was a dream comes true. She got the man she loved to engage in plenty of sex with other people ain the end and she felt still excited about last night. Her husband had taken it pretty good again, that she'd fucked another man and she was certain that he'd enjoyed the time with Maria. She swore to herself that she would always take care of her hubby to have as much sex with other women as she herself with other men and also hoped that most of the time they still would only do together. Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted.

"We wanted to talk, didn't we?" George's voice sounded dry even though he wanted to speak as normal as possible: "There are a few things that I should get to know, right?"

Xinyue tilted her head and nodded: "I know that some things that just happened must've surprised you. The point is I have done it before. All of it!"

"You already mentioned that. But when that is the case, aren't you being unfair towards me?"

"What exactly do you mean?"

"For example, I've never ever had anal-sex with you."

"Oh, well I don't like it usually. It mostly hurts and is not much fun for me, you know that."

"Yes but Frank is even larger then me and you let him do whenever he wants. I mean it was already the second time I saw you take him up the ass."

"Well there was no other hole he could've used just now. But I admit that isn't the point. I've had anal sex about two dozen times so far. The reason I didn't want you to do it is just..." Xinyue seemed to be looking for the right words: "...is just because you care about me too much to do anything I don't really enjoy or that even hurts me."

"That doesn't make any sense, does it? Strangers can do what I can't?"

"No it makes perfect sense. The point is that they don't care for me. The only thing they want is to have fun and that counts for me, too. But when I care the last thing I want to do is to hurt the one I love and I believe you think so, too. So when we have sex together it is also love and taking care of each other but when I do with somebody else it is just raw, steamy fun."

George didn't really know how to reply to that so he kept silent.

"When I have sex with Frank for example, I just feel nothing but horny. You know that I enjoy it when you pinch my nipples real hard while we fuck. The pain is a pleasurable feeling in that moment and it doesn't hurt. When I fuck with someone that I'm just together with for the fun I can become so lost in my lust that he can do almost everything including inflicting pain and it doesn't matter because I'm hot and it doesn't feel so bad. One guy even spanked my butt once while his friend lay under me and we were fucking. It was a bit strange at first and also stung like hell but in the end I just got pleasure from it."

"So you say next time when we do with Frank again you would allow me to fuck your ass, too?"

"Oh honey, you can always fuck my ass!"

"I always wanted too, but when we tried right in the beginning you didn't like it so I never mentioned it again."

"You really always wanted to have anal-sex? You see that one time we didn't have anything to grease you and me and couldn't relax enough to let you in without much pain so I quit. You never brought it up again so I thought you were not really interested and it doesn't really give me anything so I didn't need to ask you to do it. But you could have always done just that I'm either having to be extremely hot or we have to use plenty of lubrication. But I never told you not to do it."

George felt miserable. He could've tried anal-sex with his cute wife all of the time but was just to scared to have asked about it again and now somebody else had done it before him. At least Frank wasn't really the first he was just the first since George and Xinyue were a couple.

"So there is at least one good thing for me about you and Frank doing it. I learned that you would do anal with me." He grinned but his voice echoed ironically.

Xinyue tightened the grip around his hand: "I'm sorry. I didn't recognize you wanted it so much. I understand that you feel bad that Frank had done it before you. Please don't! It doesn't means anything. You don't have to compete with anybody. I belong to you, only! Sometimes I wish that you have been my only partner but we all have a past. And that past does impose our present life but we can't change it. I feel no regrets or shame for all the things that I've done because it was before I knew you. But it still does have an impact on the way I feel about sex. All I want is to enjoy my life, together with you and get the most out of it."

They stood for a while and hugged each other tightly. When they moved on Xinyue stated that it wouldn't be bad to explore their sexuality further and that they only could win from the experiences.

The couple turned around a corner and slowly began their way back home.

"There is another thing I'm curious about."

"What is it?"

"When Frank fucked your ass now you weren't enjoying at all but you didn't want me to stop him. On the contrary you said he has the right to do it. It sounds a bit like you wanted him to abuse you."

The pretty Chinese woman looked into her husband's eyes for a long time before finally answering: "It's true. It is strange and I have no rational explanation. You see when I had my early experiences there was this one boyfriend. He was six years older then I. I think he was my third or fourth boyfriend but I don't remember exactly. Anyway he was very self-confident. I liked the way he took care of me. He was really gentle and gave me lots of presents and was generally the perfect gentleman. But he was also very dominant. He actually was the first who took my ass and who had me drink his cum and he sometimes blindfolded me, tied me up to his bed and took me while I was helpless. He was very gentle when we made love at first but after a while he became rougher and harder. When I came to his place he fucked me whenever and however he wanted and I had no objection because he always made sure I would come and have my fun too, also it was a new sensation and I have to admit that I enjoyed his treatment. He called me a lot of dirty names and pushed me more and more down and I went along happily and totally unaware of what was happening. Through him I discovered my dark sides."

"What happened?"

"Well, in the end I discovered what he was really looking for. A personal slave that would obey him not only in bed but always. I enjoyed my own submission until he went too far. The first that made me think about our relationship was when he wanted me to have my nipples pierced, I actually got a ring for my navel around that time, but he also wanted me to get a tattoo, two thorny roses shaped in a heart and a writing saying 'Master Vernon's pet'. It dawned me that he had different feelings about our relationship then I. We had a fight and broke up. It lasted two weeks and I cried almost every night then I crawled back to him begging for his forgiveness. I had really fallen for him. I was this silly little inexperienced girl full of romantic thoughts. That night he said he needed to punish me and that he'll take me back when I was behaving good.

"I agreed not knowing what he had in mind. First he had me take off all my clothes then I had to stay with spread legs facing the wall, my arms leaning against it. He got an old towel, made it wet and rolled it up. Then he spanked my ass with it. It didn't really hurt that much but it was degrading. When it became loose he swung it around my chest, hitting my breasts and also between my legs. After that He had me kneel down and give him a blowjob, him still fully dressed of course. Next he led me into his bedroom and secured me with handcuffs in a spread-eagled position before shaving off the rest of my pubic hair. I kept my tan-lines shaved but he removed all of it, now. You see I was merely fifteen and scared to be left but what happened later that night made me real sick of him and it was me who left him right the next day, forever. He blindfolded me, forced a huge vibrator into my ass, turned off the light and told me to just lay and wait. My butt hurt but I was ready to take this ordeal if he only would be nice again. I was so wrong. I heard music playing inside his living room and thought he would wait some time before freeing me. I heard him enter the room a long time afterwards.

"He just lay on top of me and fucked me until he came before leaving again. Five minutes later he came inside once more and fucked me the same way, again. This happened about ten times during the next three hours. Do you know what really happened? I recognized it only at the third fuck. It was not he! He'd invited some of his friends and they took turns raping me. I tried to fight but to no avail so in the end I just lay still and let them have their way with me. Ultimately it had become clear to me that he only saw me as a sex-toy not as girlfriend. He had violated my trust so completely my feelings changed from love to hate in a single moment. At last he came in and unfastened me. I was very raw but he stuck another vibrator into my cunt and dragged me shaking into the living room. There were three other guys who cheered and whistled when they spotted me. All I wanted to do was to die so much humiliation I felt but what made it real worse was that I was also turned on. I neglected it but the feeling was there. My boyfriend spanked me with that towel again, this time all of his friends were watching and I did have an orgasm."

The Anderson's had reached their home. George's expression showed openly how shocked he was about his wife's confession. His face looked pale but Xinyue was very calm when she finished her affirmation: "It took me a long time to understand what had really happened. It was not just my naivety that had allowed this all to happen. It was difficult to admit it to myself but the reason I really had wanted to be together with that guy was because of how he had abused me. But it also was obvious that I not only wanted a boyfriend that was only abusive I wanted someone who was also caring. I never found anybody that was both at the same time. So that's how I really started to fill the time I had no certain boyfriend with group-sex and real wild orgies. My love to you so far has always prevented me from opening up to my desires but now things change. I can't tell whether it's good or bad all I can offer and hope is that we'll make this journey, together!"