Surprising Wife Ch. 10

Story Info
He goes out ... alone.
4k words
4.02
23k
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine:

Disco Fever

The 'Starlight' was one of the many noisy places mostly teenagers and juvenile folks seemed to enjoy. When George turned his car into the large parking area he saw masses of adolescents and young adults who swarmed around a huge building with a flat roof and a huge, a little old fashioned, neon sign. Most people were a lot younger then him but he also spotted a few couples, single men and women who came alone or with a friend that were a lot older. He sighed: "So at least I'm not the only grown up in there."

The let loose husband doubted that he could find the girl that had invited him or any of her group in this chaos. Alas he made his way towards the crammed entrance always looking out for the hot schoolgirl. The loud hammering music made him almost deaf after he'd pierced his way inside. Here it was even more chock-full nevertheless George bravely let himself submerge deeper into the crowds. He gazed around without any success. Many of the girls here were real cute and showed a lot of skin. Admiring his eyes wandered around. Eventually he decided to pay a visit to a bar that was located on a balcony. From there one had a good look around. It was rather difficult to move there because many people headed into the opposite direction towards the dance floor. Already sweating he ordered a beer and while he gulped it down observed the bopping throng underneath. Amazed he spotted a couple that was heavily making out in a corner. What was surprising about them was that the boy was around twenty and the woman at least in her late thirties. She was a little too much on the chubby side but her enormous bust was making good for that. Her partner had both his hands inside her dress and was openly fondling her large tits. George watched them a little while longer exchanging sopping kisses before his attention was drawn towards two girls who stood in the centre of the dance floor. They held each other tight and were totally out of rhythm but it was clear that they didn't pay much attention to the music because they were engaged into an endless sensual kiss. "Whoa, why didn't I visit such places when I was younger?" George really started to like the disco despite the noise, which was giving him a headache.

A sudden tap on his shoulder made the lonely Mr. Anderson turn around in surprise.

"Hi! So you really made it." Her sweet voice almost drowned in this racket. Right next to George stood his teenage 'date'.

"I've seen you at the banister. Where you looking for someone?"

The blood rushed inside his head, George felt like an idiot.

"Yeah, I've been looking for you. Happy you remember me."

"'Cause I do. Wanna dance?"

She took his hand and pulled him downstairs. George felt like a teenager on his fist date. When they had reached the stage the girl faced him and began to move her hips in unison with the music. Quite clumsily George tried the same.

"What is your name?" The girl shouted.

"I'm George, George Anderson and yours?"

"Alicia, Alicia Boons."

They danced for almost fifteen minutes and didn't talk a lot during that time. He found out that she was just 18, had just dropped out of high school and was working as a cashier at a general store. When they in the end had retreated after a few drinks and another round dancing they were casually walking on a gravel path towards a dark park she told him more. Alicia's parents couldn't afford college so she had decided to work for a while and safe the money. Her dream was to become a veterinary but she knew that for the moment it was far out of her reach.

The pretty teenager still wore the same outfit. When they talked she didn't ask if George was married, which maybe was obvious because he wore the ring but George wasn't sure she had noticed or she just didn't care. But when they were surrounded by large bushes and trees she suddenly stopped, faced him, her arms were reaching around his neck and she didn't need to pull him down, he eagerly lowered his lips onto hers and they connected into a deep and passionate kiss. Later after they had parted the curiosity got the better of George: "Why are you interested in an old man like me?"

"Hmm..." Alicia thought for a moment: "When I saw you first staring at me I was repulsed and proud at the same time. But when I came closer I saw that you actually look pretty good and I recognized that you seemed interested in me because you were staring only at me and not at any of my friends. And then when I saw you coming out of the mall I didn't think much, I just thought I would like to get to know you. You seemed to be nice."

George was flattered: "I really like you. I mean there at the mall it was just the looks, you're stunningly pretty but during the last minutes I believe that you're a real nice girl."

"Ah, cut the crap. I'm not that nice. I like to have fun. I believe we can be friends and spend sporadically some uncommitted time together. I recognized that you're married and certainly don't want anything too deep." Alicia seemed very plain about some facts.

"I've slept with lots of men and found that guys between their late twenties and late thirties make the best lovers because they know how to do it and have still a lot of strength. So I'd hoped you'd proof that to me."

The openness of this teenage girl made George speechless. All she wanted was sex, well he was ready to give that to her.

"I've never met a girl like you! You're amazing, truly amazing. I believe we two will have a lot of fun time together."

With a giggle Alicia stated: "Only if you're good, man."

"So far nobody complained. And just looking at you makes me hot."

"You wanna see something?" Alicia had wriggly stepped back a little. She reached behind her back and unfastened the strings that held her bikini top. When it came loose she pulled it over her head, threw it at George and quickly cupped her pretty developed tits in her palms.

"Like to see more?" She teased.

"Of course, milady." George mocked back.

So Alicia slowly let her hands drop. Her breasts were round and firm, big nipples protruded from round, red aureoles that were just the right size, not too small nor too big. Admiringly George starred at them.

"You can touch them if you like." Alicia's voice was almost a whisper.

Carefully the older man cupped her beautiful tits and his thumps were gently stroking her nipples. A hushed moan came from Alicia's lips and she closed her eyes. The couple remained like this for almost five minutes and George felt like taking her right there in the dark park. Unluckily they heard a bunch of people who talked boisterously coming in their direction. Quick she took her top back from George and put it on. Wanting not to raise any attention they started to walk back.

"Where shall we go?" George was horny as hell and wanted to fuck her badly.

"I take it that your place is out of the question? So I suggest we go to me."

"Won't your parents say anything?"

"They'll be sleeping by now and they are used to me bringing home my boyfriends. So that won't be a problem."

"Yes, but maybe we'll make a lot of noise..."

"Don't worry, my room is in the basement. They won't hear anything."

Half an hour later they'd reached her place with his car and sneaked downstairs. Alicia had a large room with a huge, old-fashioned four-poster bed. It took them only seconds to shred down their clothes. They didn't need to talk both wanted it. Alicia had stroked his cock all the way during the drive and feeling his member through his pants in big anticipation had made her wet. She lay down and spread her legs immediately, awaiting George to come to her with eagerness and he did. All by itself George's dick found the entrance between her pussy lips and glided in easily while mounting her. He pushed in hard knowing that he wouldn't come so soon because he'd fucked several times before at this day. Watching the firm nude figure of this young girl underneath him made him extremely aroused and stay hard without problems. He pounded into her like an 18 years old sportsman maybe would have done. The pace was fast and his cock slipped in and out her pink orifice continuously without a break. Alicia got pushed up and supported herself by holding on to the frame behind her. Her full breasts jiggled along with their fucking motion and she groaned ecstatically with her eyes kept shut. Sweat was pouring down George's back and he breathed heavily but did not even think of slowing down. It seemed like he wanted to proof to her that even a man in his thirties could fuck like a young god. And he managed to hold back, hold back long enough until a loud shriek and madly jerking hips signalled him that she'd really come.

"Stop, stop it. I can't take anymore!"

George slowed down but continued to fuck her.

"Oh please, this is too much. Pull out."

His glistening, proudly standing penis disengaged her pussy and Alicia took in a deep breath: "Oh my god. That was fantastic!" She inhaled sharply again: "But you need to cum, too."

"Can I fuck your tits?"

"Good idea. Come here."

George who was almost there too climbed over her chest and rested his manhood in-between her ripe mountains. She smashed her tits together burying his cock. Either she'd done this before or seen in a porn flick, George didn't know but he slowly started to fuck her jugs, moving back- and forwards.

"Tell me when you're ready. I want you to cum in my mouth."

She didn't need to wait long, feeling the cum boil up inside him George screamed: "Now!" and Alicia immediately let loose grabbed his swollen cock, raised her head, parted her lips and welcomed the sticky white cream. After greedily swallowing it all she also cleaned him with her tongue.

"Wow, that was one hell of a ride!" George plunged down exhausted right next to her. They took some time off and after they'd gained some strength got to talk.

"Can you do that again?"

"I'm not sure. It has been a long day. I think we should slow down a bit and enjoy it more."

"No problem with that."

"How do you like to fuck?"

"Everything is fine with me."

"Do you like anal?"

"Well, I did it a few times but I'm not really fond of it. But if you manage to make me hot we can do if you want."

"Maybe next time then. Tonight I want to fully concentrate on that beautiful pussy of yours. It looks really delicious. Mind me have a go for it?"

"You want to lick me?"

"Yeah!"

"Wow, I love that. Be my guest." Alicia still giggled when George moved between her firm thighs and nestled his mouth onto her still moist and gaping hole.

Flicking his tongue all over her juicy slit made her lay back and feel comfortable again while George inhaled her musky aroma and took pleasure from the close up view of her stretched out, glistening labia and the little, light, pink knob at the top of her slit. With one finger he removed its hood completely making her clit stick out proud. George's tongue had barely touched her sweet spot when Alicia let out a shrill noise of pleasure. After a few minutes the wriggling girl interrupted the dutiful working husband.

"Wait! Lets change positions. I will go on top so we can 69. When you are hard again I want to ride you."

Later the teenager had rested her head on his armpit and his hand gently caressed her breast. They kissed and smiled warmly at each other.

"You know George, that was really nice. I truly hope that you'll want to come to me, again. But I need to make one thing clear. If you act possessive at one time it is over because I am not your girlfriend. I sure like to be friends and most importantly sex partners but that's it."

"Don't worry! I was aware of that right from the beginning and honestly speaking I thought we would just have a one-nighter. I'm not jealous and you can date as many guys as you like and if at one time you fall in love with one I only hope we can stay in contact just as friends and not lovers."

George Anderson knew that this was an illusion. They didn't have anything in common besides their physical attraction to each other still he felt better thinking about her this way.

"That sounds nice. But you see I don't often date single men because I enjoy my freedom. So I'm sure that we can go a long way together unless it becomes boring."

"Girl, you're the hottest chick I've ever met. I certainly never will become bored!"

They French-kissed for a long time before resting.

An ear shattering 'beep, beep, beep' woke George up with a start. His fogged mind needed some time to realise where he was and who that beautiful, young creature was next to him that just sat up, stretched out her arms over the head making two wonderful boobies spring out jiggling from under the blanket then massaged her eyes before tossing him a bright smile.

"Good morning, hon. Sorry I forgot to turn off the alarm."

"Morning! Slept well?" George gazed at the digital clock: "Wow, it is only 7am."

"Want to sleep some longer?"

"Nah, now I'm awake and seeing your lovely body..." His voice trailed off while his eyes were glued to her marvellous boobs. Alicia giggled.

"Guess you've something on your mind." With these words she reached out under the blanket to fetch for his morning erection.

"My, he certainly is ready. Boy, you need a cold shower."

Her teasing yet seducing voice made George's little man even harder or was it more because of the soft hand that was stroking it? Tossing back the sheets Alicia bend over and engulfed the fat prick with her mouth.

"Hmm, that feels so good."

Interrupted by slurping noises the charming youngster asked: "Like it?"

"Yeah it is fantastic, but I would really love to fuck also."

Alicia stopped for a moment: "Are you mad when I just give you a blowjob? In the mornings I'm usually not in the mood for sex."

"Oh, I understand. No problem. Then I have to be even more thankful that you take care of me this way. You don't need to if you don't like, now."

"It's okay. I like to give my partners a little to remember before they go home." With that the cunning, little slut went down to business, again.

"Let's have some breakfast. I can smell coffee upstairs." After they had dressed in front of each other Alicia acted just like any bubbly teenager. Modest on the other hand seemed to be a foreign word for her. She had clothed in another bikini-top that was evidently a few sizes too small and looked like it would burst into shreds any second. The thin material also displayed clearly two big bumps in the centre. Some short workout tights under which she at least had put on a thong to hide her assets covered her bottom. Attentive of his stare Alicia stated that she wanted to work out as soon as he'd left and would then change afterwards. Surprised by her invitation to eat with her George slowly followed a nice wiggling ass up the stairs. That surprise even rose when he became aware that all her family was gathered around a table in the kitchen and were already eating. Alicia simply led George inside wished her parents a good morning and shortly introduced George as: "This is George."

Pretty embarrassed the swinging businessman greeted the three people that had already occupied the table. They welcomed him with a non-curious smile and offered him a seat.

Alicia's parents, maybe in their late thirties and early forties were much closer to George's age then their daughter still they didn't seem to think any unusual was going on. Her father seemed to be a kind man his head was going bald and the sleeves started to grey. He had a round face with bright eyes and could have been called handsome if he wouldn't carry quite some beer gut in front of him. His wife had wavy blonde hair and looked just like an older version of Alicia except that she was gifted with some huge d-cup knockers also her face seemed a bit rounder with lower cheekbones then her 18 year old daughter. When she had been ten years younger she would have put quite some centrefolds to shame. George Anderson was sure that she was still drawing a lot of looks. It dawned him that they were not only pretty liberal but that the presence of their daughters, sometimes maybe a little more mature, and companions was nothing new to them either. The third person seemed to be Alicia's younger brother who didn't pay much attention because he was deeply transfixed by his 'Nintendo DS' that filled the now getting cramped kitchen with its beeping noises that reminded George of one of his own old Super Nintendo games from ten or so years ago. Carefully George sat down next to Alicia who handed him a mug with fresh, steaming coffee. He avoided to look at her folks and stared at the black liquid in his hand like it was something phenomenal.

"Want some cream or sugar?"

Alicia's cheery voice brought him down to earth: "No, thanks."

Looking at her innocent smile made George ease a bit and thoughts of their steamy night drifted through his mind. He instantly felt becoming red and he had to constantly think: 'You're not a teenager anymore, behave yourself.' A little while later he even managed to make casual conversation asking about her parent's jobs and similar things.

Leaning close against George the extraordinary Alicia exchanged sweet words with her new lover. They were standing outside in the bright sun next to his car and the 33 years old man was partly sad to have to leave but also happy that he finally could escape from that place. He was worried that Alicia's parents would start a discussion about her choice of man after he'd left but she brushed him off explaining that she'd had this kind of conversation long ago and that they accepted her choices, now.

"Oh, before I forget. Wait a sec. I will write down my number. So you can call me whenever you want. I guess it's better if I don't call you."

"Thanks, but why won't you call me?" Sometimes George was just a bit slow in thinking.

"Because I might get your wife on the other end and I doubt..."

A heavily grinning George interrupted her: "Ah, I understand. No please, don't worry. You can call me, too. My wife knows. I told her about you after I got home, yesterday. See we like to swing and we don't hide secrets from each other."

Alicia's eyes widened in surprise: "Wow, now that is cool. I've never met a guy like you before. In case we decided to meet again they all were pretty cautious to not let their wives know." Without a breather she carried on: "Oh and I think in this case you might should get to know my parents better, too. They are also swingers even though they haven't actually told me but I discovered that they both are dating others and once I even caught or should I say overheard them doing it with another couple in the living room when they thought I wasn't home and Chris was sleeping at his friends place."

She had shot it all out so hastily that George had almost troubles following. That news irritated him and it took a while before he nodded: "Well, I'm not sure because I'm sleeping with you and I have to admit that becoming intimates with your parents too is a bit disturbing..." George suddenly added: "On the other hand one never should say never."

"It was just a sudden flash that came to my mind and I think you're right. It would look funny if you have sex with mom and daughter."

During his drive home the things Alicia had mentioned whirled inside his mind. A vivid vision of him engaged in a threesome with both mom and daughter appeared suddenly and made his crotch stir with excitement. When George had made it halfway to his domicile he was spotting a raging hard one. His wife and Maria would certainly love to help him solve this 'tiny' problem. Thinking about the two hot women 'waiting' for him set his mind onto another object. Had their guest been able to 'force' Xinyue into submission or not and if, what kinky stuff might have happened inside his house during the last night? George almost creamed his pants imagining his diminutive, dinky wife being gagged, blindfolded and bound, two huge, buzzing vibrators inside her holes and a sexy Latina standing above her holding a whip ready to strike at a beautifully shaped bum. The reality - of course - was a bit different.

12