Surrender

Story Info
A night in a hotel room leads to complete submission.
3.4k words
3.95
40.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mistress has instructed me to write this story, a retelling of events that recently occurred. She wished that I would share it with others, as a pledge of my loyalty and as acknowledgment of my complete and utter submission to her.

-----------------------------------------

It started on a Friday two weeks ago sometime after lunch. Miss Rebecca picked me up. She was wearing tight fitting low-rise jeans, a white button down blouse, and black ankle-high boots. First she took me to a matinee. Throughout the movie Miss Rebecca had me put my hand on her thigh. Occasionally she would reach over to feel my cock, fully aware that as she was doing that I had a hard time concentrating on the movie.

After the movie we visited a bookstore. Miss Rebecca bought me some coffee and we wandered around the bookstore. We spent a good bit of time hanging out in the sexuality section. Miss Rebecca teased me as she looked at the books and I stood beside her watching. She would show me pages and things she was interested in and make comments directed toward me about what she saw. Once again, she made sure to make me nervous by occasionally rubbing my cock as we stood there. She made sure my shirt was tucked in and that my pants were fairly tight so there would always be a slight bulge in my pants for everyone to see.

After our time at the bookstore Miss Rebecca told me she had a surprise for me. She drove us downtown. I was not sure where we were going. I was very surprised to end up at a high-rise hotel. I had brought along some personal items and a change of clothes as Miss Rebecca had instructed. Originally I thought I would be needing these things because I was staying at her house. The hotel caught me off-guard.

The hotel was beautiful. It was like it was hollow. It had a big courtyard in the middle that went all the way to the ceiling. It must have been 30 or 40 stories high. All the rooms lined the courtyard. A hallway wrapped around each level, providing an open way from the elevators to each of the rooms. On one side of the hallway were the rooms, on the other was a railing where you could look over and down to the courtyard below.

We checked into our room on the sixteenth floor. It was a suite and very nice. The front room was the living area with a couch, a coffee table, two chairs, a wet bar, and a television. It had windows that faced out to the hallway. The second room in the back of the suite was a bedroom with a king size bed, another television, a desk, a chair, and a dresser.

The bathroom was very large for a hotel. It had a sunken tub and a separate shower. By the time we got settled in it was about 6:30 p.m. Miss Rebecca requested my presence in the bar downstairs. I escorted her down the elevator and she had a few glasses of wine in the bar. She oogled at some of the men there, telling me how she would like to fuck them.

After an hour or so we went to one of the restaurants in the hotel and had dinner. At dinner Miss Rebecca requested that I keep one hand under the table at all times. She wanted to use my hand to massage around and between her legs to help relax her. As I did so she would whisper suggestive phrases in my ear and would also tell me how good my hand felt. By then my cock had been hard almost nonstop since early in the afternoon and I was very eager to please Miss Rebecca.

After dinner we went back upstairs to our room. Miss Rebecca instructed me to take a cold shower to calm myself down. I did as she asked. Before I stepped in my shower I ran a hot bath for her filling the tub with bubble bath.

By the time I got out of the shower the tub was full and ready. Miss Rebecca entered the bathroom wearing a robe. She let it drop to the floor exposing her luscious body as I helped her into the bathtub. I proceeded to wash her gently with a warm, soapy washcloth. She also requested that I help shave her legs. I did that as well. By then she had been in the tub twenty minutes and was ready to get out.

After the bath, Miss Rebecca told me to go out into the living room portion of the suite. She told me she wanted to give me a present because I had been such a good boy lately. I sat on the couch and waited completely naked for her as she had instructed.

After thirty minutes Miss Rebecca joined me. She looked stunning after her bath. She wore black high heels with straps that wrapped around her ankles. She also had on a black leather miniskirt and fishnet stockings. For a top she wore a white button down shirt that accentuated her figure. Underneath I could see she was wearing a black lace bra. Her makeup was perfect, topped with luscious, bright red lipstick. Her hair seemed soft and perfect and she wore a hint of perfume that almost intoxicated me. Miss Rebecca is always a beautiful woman, but I had never seen her look so incredibly sexy before.

When she came into the room she also carried a present wrapped in bright gold wrapping paper adorned with a white bow. It was about the size of a shirt box. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She smiled as she handed me the box.

She instructed me to open it and sat next to me on the couch as I did. I slowly peeled off the wrapping paper, not quite sure what I would find inside. When I finally saw it, I wasn't quite sure what to say. I simply said "Thank you Miss Rebecca."

My gift was a strap-on harness and an accompanying dildo. The harness was black leather meant to fit around a person's legs and waist. The dildo was a realistic looking circumcised cock. It was flesh-toned and rubbery and was about six inches long. The harness had a place where different dildos could be held. At this point my hands were shaking. I wasn't sure what Miss Rebecca had in mind.

Without saying anther word, she got up from the couch and moved toward the window on one the side of the door. She pulled back the curtains a bit, leaving about eight inches open where anybody walking by could see inside our room if they happened to be interested. She turned back to face me with a grin on her face.

By now my heart was thumping so fast I thought it would jump out of my chest. Miss Rebecca stood in the center of the room. She instructed me to come and kneel before Her. She was stood facing the window while I was kneeling with my back to it.

She slowly started unbuttoning her blouse as I waited on my knees in front of her. When she was done with her blouse, she let it slide off her shoulders and onto the floor. Then she reached around and unzipped the back of her skirt. Very slowly she wriggled out of it as it slid down her legs and onto the floor. She was wearing black lace bikini panties underneath. She slowly slid these over her hips as well, leaving her standing before me in black fishnet stockings, high heels, and a black lace bra. She looked down at me and smiled.

Then she picked up the strap-on harness and dildo from the nearby table. Slowly she fastened it to her body. When she was done she stared down at me and said "You may begin."

I hesitated at first, unsure of myself and very uneasy with my appointed task. But I knew what she wanted me to do and so I did it. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the cock in front of me. My lips slid up and down the shaft slowly as I took the cock deep into my mouth. I looked up at her with my eyes begging her to let me stop. She smiled back down at me and put her hand on the back of my head, encouraging me to continue. I felt humiliated and wondered if anyone had passed by the window.

Miss Rebecca seemed to enjoy me on my knees in front of her very much. She continually said things to encourage me further.

"Does my cock taste good?"

"Take it all in."

"Oh yeah, suck it, just like that."

All the while she kept her hand on the back of my head pushing my head and mouth up and down the shaft of her cock.

I was afraid of what would happen next, but in the back of my mind I knew.

Miss Rebecca finally stepped away leaving me alone on my knees in the center of the room. She told me to crawl over the couch and then instructed me to bend over the arm. I did as I was told, leaving my bare ass up in the air and facing the window.

I watched as Miss Rebecca calmly and deliberately got her purse and positioned herself behind me. At that point I couldn't see what she was doing but it was obvious she was digging around in her purse. The next thing I know I felt her hand slap my ass, before she moved to spread my cheeks apart. I felt a warm, oil-like substance cover me.

Then I felt Miss Rebecca move closer to me. I felt my cheeks part again as the tip of her cock slowly penetrated my crack. She went very slow at first, pushing with the tip only, before grabbing my hips with both hands and slowly sliding her cock deep inside me.

As the cock slide inside of me, I let out a long, low groan and my body froze. Slowly Miss Rebecca withdrew the cock from my ass, only to slowly and deliberately slide it back in. As I bent over the edge of the couch, I used my arms to brace myself as she penetrated me.

She leaned forward, with her breasts pressed against my naked back, and whispered in my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you hard."

With those words Miss Rebecca grunted as she slammed her pelvis into my ass, driving in her cock as deep as it would go. I yelped loudly at the sensation of her cock deep inside me.

Slowly she withdrew, only to slide the cock back in. Gradually she pumped me harder and faster. Grunting as she drove her cock into me over and over and over again.

I could do nothing but whine and whimper as she fucked me hard from behind. The feeling was overwhelming. I had never felt like this before. As she fucked me, I realized that I had never truly submitted to her before. To be bent over a couch and fucked hard in the ass, it was obvious who my Master was. I felt like my body was truly her body to use as she felt. There was nothing I could do but submit completely and utterly and let her whatever she pleased. In that instant I became totally and completely hers. More so that I had even been before.

She fucked me like that for the next five minutes. Me bent over the couch, my ass up high in the air, with her standing behind me, her hands on my hips, slamming her cock into my ass again and again.

When she was done she simply dismounted. My body was left flimsy bent over the arm of the couch. Miss Rebecca didn't have to say anything. I instinctively knew what to do next. I got up from my prone position on the couch, crawled toward her, and from my position on the floor beneath her, took her hand and kissed it.

"Thank you Miss Rebecca."

Miss Rebecca looked down upon me and smiled.

As I looked up at her from my position below, I noticed that the window shade was still part way open. I had no idea if anyone had watched or anyone had heard. Both of our backs were to the window the whole time.

Miss Rebecca then led me through the short hallway in our suite toward the bedroom in the back. She told me to get on the bed and lay on my back. Soon thereafter she got on the bed and laid next to me. She told me to play with myself and that she wanted to watch.

As I laid there next to her I began stroking my cock. She teased me by fondling her luscious breasts and pinching her nipples as she watched my hands move up and down my shaft. When I came, my cum spurted out, with gobs covering my stomach and chest. I came with such force a bit even landed on my neck and the bottom of my chin.

Miss Rebecca seemed please with my performance. She remained beside me and traced her fingers over my skin. She asked me if I had been a good boy. Before she let me answer she ran her fingers across my skin and scraped up some cum with her fingertips and brought it to my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth as she fed it to me.

I told her yes, that I had been a good boy. She nodded and once again She scooped up some of my cum and brought it to my lips.

She smiled as she put her finger in my mouth. Then she brought more cum to my lips, asking me if I liked the taste.

"Yes, Miss Rebecca."

She continued to feed me my own cum and her fingers lightly traced my skin. She asked if I had lusted after any other women or if I had stroked my cock without her permission.

"No Miss Rebecca."

She knew that I was lying. She knew that I wasn't able to control myself and that I had cum without permission earlier that week. My eyes betrayed me.

She fed me another cum soaked finger.

"Did you cum hard?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She continued to feed me cum as she stared at me with disapproval in her eyes. I told her that she had filled my head with lust and that I could not resist.

"I'm sorry Miss Rebecca. I am sorry for acting without your permission. It will never happen again Miss Rebecca. Please forgive me."

"Am I your Master?"

"Yes, Miss Rebecca."

"Then why did you cum without my permission?"

"I am sorry Miss Rebecca. Please forgive me. I know you are my Master. My body is yours to do with as you please."

"Get up on all fours," she barked.

I immediately did as she asked. She went to her bag and soon returned with a belt. The next thing I felt was the sharp sting of leather across my ass. Four more times I felt the leather across my skin. After she was done she asked me if I knew who my Master was.

"Yes, Miss Rebecca. You are my Master. Totally and completely."

"I want you to prove it."

She grabbed another dildo from her bag. This one was considerably bigger than the one she had just fucked me with. It was realistic looking as well, but was nine inches long instead of the six inch dildo from before.

She asked me if I wanted to put it in my mouth.

"Yes, I do Miss Rebecca."

"Do you want to slide it in and out of your mouth and across your hot, wet lips?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tell me how much you want to suck the big cock."

"I want to suck it long and hard Miss Rebecca. I want it to fill my mouth. I want to milk it dry."

Miss Rebecca smiled as she slowly fed me the cock. She slid the shaft past my lips and deep into my mouth. Over and over she slid it in and out.

"Does that taste good?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"I bet it does."

Miss Rebecca grinned as I struggled to take in the huge cock. After about five minutes of torture she finally eased up and pulled it out. When she did I kissed her hand in reverence.

"Do you know who your Master is now?" she asked again.

I bowed my head and said "Yes Mistress."

I spent the rest of the night pleasing my Master. I did whatever she wanted.

I licked her pussy. She fucked my face. I licked her ass. I bent over her lap and she spanked me. She straddled me and fucked my cock, squeezing my balls intermittently as she did, not letting me cum. I licked her pussy some more and then her ass again. I drove my tongue deep inside.

At 4 a.m. she was still not done. She put me down on all fours and fucked me in the ass again. She fucked me hard. Grunting loudly with each thrust. I squealed like a little slut as the cock penetrated me over and over again. When she was done She reached around and stroked my cock, teasing me again until I was ready to cum. Then she stopped and fucked my face once more.

At 5 a.m. she got down on all fours and I got behind her and licked her ass some more. She had me stand in front of her as she squeezed and tortured my balls and cock, slapping both about. She had me bend over and grab my ankles so she could get a good look at me. She had me stroke myself as she watched. Never letting me cum.

At 6 a.m. she ordered room service. Pancakes and bacon for her. A glass of juice for me. After I called in the order we moved to the front room and Miss Rebecca opened the curtains a few inches wider. She stood against the wall, her breasts and hands pressed against it, her legs spread a bit, and her ass thrust out. She ordered me on my knees behind her. She moaned and groaned loudly as my hands spread her cheeks and I buried my tongue deep inside her ass. I didn't stop until there was a knock on the door with our breakfast. Miss Rebecca calmly put on a robe. She handed me a simple white towel to cover myself as I answered the door. I answered it with my cock erect and a visible bulge underneath the towel.

Embarrassed and humiliated and not sure what the man had seen, I took the breakfast and followed Miss Rebecca back into the bedroom.

She allowed me time to clean myself up in the restroom. When I returned she was eating her breakfast on the bed with her legs spread wide. Without her saying so much as a word I positioned myself on the bed, my face in her pussy as she ate her pancakes.

At 7 a.m. she had me get up on the bed again and get down on all fours. She smacked my ass hard with her bare open hand.

"Who do you serve."

"You Miss Rebecca."

"Who?"

"You Miss Rebecca."

She slapped my ass hard several more times, asking me questions between each smack.

After she was done she offered me her hand. I took it and kissed it gently.

"I am yours Mistress to do with as you please."

"Very well," she smiled.

She gave me permission to stroke my cock as I remained on my hands and knees. Balancing on one hand and two legs I began to stroke myself. It didn't take long after a night of pent up frustration. I came after a less than two minutes, my body contracting as I did, my cum spraying out of my cock into a white towel Miss Rebecca had positioned on the bed underneath me.

At 8 a.m. Miss Rebecca took a shower. I stood in the back soaping her and massaging her back. When she was done she allowed me to take a shower, but only using cold water.

When I stepped out of the shower five minutes later, I knew from then on my life would be completely different. I knew I would do whatever she told me to do. Without question or hesitation.

I was Miss Rebecca's now. Completely. Utterly. Totally.