Surrender

Story Info
He probes her soul as he probes her body.
1.9k words
4.47
31.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got to talk to me, Babe."

His fingers trailed down her throat...down her chest...over the curve of her breast, the nails leaving the slightest trace of redness in their wake. Her body arched instinctively, hungry for his touch. She writhed there, tugging at the nylon cuffs that kept her wrists bound over her head. They held easily, reminding her that she had willingly submitted to him; that she was exposed and vulnerable: a thought that sent a shudder coursing through her; that hardened her nipples and made her clit throb.

"I need to know what works for you..."

He caught her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, idly rolling it, tugging, the nails momentarily biting in. She gasped, the half formed response to his query falling away into meaningless fragments.

"I can only assume so much..."

His open mouth found her neck, sucking the tender skin in, making her mind reel. She felt his teeth rasp and had no time to react at all before they bit in, nipping, making her jump and cry out in surprise. The jolt left her panting, tense: on edge. She would not remain wary for long. His tongue slid over her skin like warm velvet and she felt herself melting under his tender affections.

He eased back, his eyes locked on hers, his fingers tracing slow random patterns over her stomach. Did he understand how much even that small gesture meant to her, reassured her? His touch connected her to him so that she never felt isolated. She gazed back at him, wanting so much to please him. Her mouth opened: but how to find the words?

It was all mixed up: a hopeless tangle of physical and emotional factors. She desperately needed to let go of her tight reign on life; to not be in charge; to not think and rationalize and decide but to let all of that go and simply feel and react. She thrived on the sharp contrast between his warm, gentle touch and the sting of his sharp slaps. She loved the way her body reacted to the jolt of a well-placed blow and the feeling of heightened sensation after her skin had been thoroughly reddened. She needed the connection, the freedom of absolutely trusting him. There was more though. As much as she surrendered to him, she kept something. She was secure in the knowledge that if it ever got too intense, she could stop him with a single word. And there was something else: there had been a time when she hadn't had a choice. She had absolute control over the situation now by actively choosing her surrender and allowing it.

He shook his head, tracing her lips with one finger. "Later, Love. You think and you tell me later. Right now..." He kissed her. His tongue slid into her mouth and battled hers. His body pressed into her. The feel of his hardness digging into the side of her hip made the need swell up inside her. His nails were dragging up the inside of her left thigh. There was a sudden SMACK! as his palm connected with her tender flesh and a jarring sting that caused her to jump and pull hard at her bonds.

"Open."

She immediately parted her legs wide. His fingers gently caressed the warm glowing spot left behind on her thigh before moving higher still. The thumb of his other hand was running tight circles over her right nipple, causing it to stiffen and throb. Just as his fingers reached the soft, swollen outer folds of her sex, he tweaked her nipple hard. She jumped, crying out, her legs instinctively moving to close. He was faster than she, however, and the next blow fell directly on her unprotected pussy. Arching hard, she writhed against the restraints.

"UNNGHHHH!!!!"

"I said, 'Open'." His voice stayed low, but the tone carried complete authority and an almost...dangerous edge.

She nodded quickly, swallowing hard, legs parting wide. "Yes Sir." She managed.

His fingers stroked up and down the smooth lips of her bare pussy making her shiver and moan. Turning his hand palm up, he dragged the middle finger all the way up her heated center. Shuddering, she threw her head back, gasping and letting out a little yelp as he made his way over her clit.

"Look how wet you are, my little slut." He brought his coated finger to her mouth, giving her a taste but making her strain a little for it. "That's right," he crooned, letting her have a little more, "suck those pussy juices all up. You taste good, don't you, Darlin'?"

She whimpered in accordance, cheeks hollowed, tongue cupping his finger, bobbing slowly up and down, working it like a tiny cock. He smiled, apparently pleased with her performance. Kneeling by her head he let his hard cock bob in front of her face. Turning instinctively, she opened her mouth, leaning towards him, then paused, looking up, waiting for permission.

"Suck it."

Eagerly, she took him in, loving the dichotomy of him: the silky softness of the skin, the throbbing hardness of his shaft: velvet steel. Her tongue rolled and lashed from underneath. Her lips closed tight over him and she bobbed up and down as best she could in the awkward position, eliciting a low moan from him which made her work all the harder. His hand supported her neck, then moved to caress her hair as she slurped her way back and forth over his hardness. His fingers curled in her hair, gripping tight, pulling and she stopped with him deep in her mouth. His body was tense. She sensed him struggling to keep control.

"Enough."

Disappointed, she let him slide free. He leaned down, kissing her, tenderly at first, then more and more forcefully, thrusting his tongue deep in her mouth, leaving her gasping for breath.

Kneeling between her outstretched legs, he hooked her knees in his arms and pulled them up high. His throbbing erection slid back and forth over her soaking slit. She gasped, her head whipping back and forth, her body tense, anticipating; wanting; needing his entry. Her clit throbbed and screamed as his crown brushed it.

"Ready, Darlin'?"

She nodded frantically. "Oh, please...please I...UNGHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She trailed off, wailing as he pressed in not pausing until he was lodged deep inside of her. Her inner muscles gripped and milked at him, working him over. He leaned in, grinding even deeper, touching her everywhere, making her writhe and buck beneath him. Slowly he started to move in and out of her. She moaned, eyes closing, reveling in the delicious friction. His thrusts quickly turned hard as he eased out and slammed back into her, over and over.

Her arms pulled hard at the cuffs. She cried out He reached out with one hand, slapping her tits as they swayed back and forth, reddening the skin, every other blow glancing across her nipples, sending jolts of energy through her already heightened senses.

His eyes were shining with an almost indescribably kind of intensity; ferocity.

"Mmmmm. Such a good little slut," he growled. "Take that good, hard fucking. What a sweet little pussy you have. God, you feel so good on me."

She squeezed even tighter; thrilled that she was pleasing him; shuddering and moaning as his cock pummeled her tender insides. Her gasps and moans intensified. She began to whimper. Each hard stroke was fanning the fires within her, threatening to consume everything. He paused, his cock lodged deep, leaving her heaving, panting, desperate.

"Oh...no...no please...I need it...don't stop...oh, God, please..." she begged, thrashing, trying to thrust herself onto him.

He smiled, watching her efforts, then leaned forward, easing a blindfold over her eyes. She immediately quieted, adjusting to the blackness. Her ears strained to hear every tiny sound and she jumped, startled at the louder ones. Her skin prickled. She was highly aware of the cool sheets beneath her, the warmth of his body where it touched her, his hardness filling her.

"That's a good girl." His voice was low, soft, soothing. Now just a minute..."

A cool, snug band of material replaced his hand, first on one ankle and then the other.

"Easy now..." His voice was reassuring, his strong hands supporting her thighs. She felt her legs being pushed even higher up over her head. There was a telltale " SNICK!" and she knew that her ankle cuffs had been fastened to her wrist cuffs. She trembled slightly as the bonds took her weight and her pussy and ass slowly spread apart, leaving her open and vulnerable.

"Oh Yessss!" The tone of his voice excited her further. He eased completely out of her and began to rub his slippery cockhead slowly up and down her slit, causing her to moan. Each time he grazed her swollen clit, she jerked, the incredible sensation coursing through her, literally curling her toes.

She was so lost in herself that it didn't register in her fevered brain that he was sliding down closer to her puckered back door with every pass. It was only as he pressed against her that it dawned on her what his intent was. She froze. Her mind was reeling: 'Oh my God...Oh no...not there! He was going to...and there was nothing she could do about it!'

"Open." He pressed more firmly against her, as she instinctively squeezed, tightening against him. There was a resounding "SMACK!" as his palm connected with her right ass cheek. The shock and sting of the hard slap causing her to rear up, pulling on her cuffs for leverage. The pain melted gradually into the warm glow that she so loved.

"Open." He repeated, his fingers pinching her nipples against his thumbs. Focusing on the new sensation, she moaned as she felt him stretch her tight ring. Tighter and tighter he squeezed her sensitive buds as he moved further and further inside of her.

"OH GOD!" she cried out. "My nipples! My ass! OHHHHHH Fuck!"

"Fuck your ass?" he chuckled, "Yes, Dear." and began to move slowly, deliberately in and out of her tightness. "AHHHHHH! God yes! What a sweet tight little asshole my slut has!" Soon he was thrusting faster and harder, growling as he gave her a good working over, ramming into her hard, his body crashing into hers with a sharp slaps.

"You're going to cum for me, slut." She nodded, panting and whimpering, then wailed, body jerking hard against the restraints as something pressed against directly on her swollen, exposed clit. The strong vibrations coursed through her entire body. OH GOD! The vibrator! The powerful electric one he'd bought for his knee...She wailed, back arching. He never let up on the pressure, grinding it rhythmically against her, growling as he ground his cock deeper into her ass.

She was beyond thinking, beyond reacting, beyond anything but shuddering hard as the powerful tide of her orgasm crashed over her. He mouth was open in a silent scream, every muscle in her body tense, overloaded, shaking. From a distance, it barely registered that he had plunged into her hard, roaring, that his cock was jerking inside of her, filling her with jet after jet of hot cum.

Her ankles were being released. Her legs were being eased gently down. Her arms were being messaged, wrists coming down to her sides. He was holding her, snuggled up to her back, his warm body cradling her. He was murmuring in her ear that she was beautiful, that he loved her, that she satisfied him completely. The blindfold was gone, but she kept her eyes closed, basking in his attentions, his approval. Her body relaxed slowly, jerking now and again as the aftershocks of her orgasm rocked her. In this moment she was truly whole, having found complete fulfillment in serving, in offering everything and had received everything back in return, in the knowledge that she'd given him all he needed.