Surrender

Story Info
Her first taste of submission.
3.6k words
4.19
15.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat in front of the mirror, admiring her reflection. The black, silk peignoir was flattering stretched tight against her breasts. Her bright, red hair was pulled up to expose the line of her neck. She was excited for this evening. She'd been waiting for it for years, the night she would truly uncover what it was that she was made of. And it would all be done at his hands. She'd set the room for her fantasy. Strong, black iron. Rich, dark wood. Ivory gauze and candlelight to cast a romantic glow. She laughed at herself, hopeless and cliché. Still ,she was comfortable and that was important. Nervous butterflies were flitting through her stomach, trying to escape through her throat.

A small breeze made the flames near her gutter and threaten to extinguish, she froze when she saw him in the mirror. He simply stood, silent and commanding. Nothing menacing in his gesture but every fiber of him screamed predator. Her body was torn between the need to break the silence and to make him come to her.

"Stand."

His voice sent a shiver down her spine, not in fear but anticipation. Still she hesitated.

"I said stand."

She slowly pushed her seat back and stood, she regarded his reflection in the mirror. He was dressed elegantly. Black pants, a white shirt. The buttons on the shirt were unfastened and the sleeves rolled up exposing his forearms. The stark white of the shirt contrasted with the darkness of his skin.

"Turn."

His voice startled her and he smiled as she jumped. She turned to face him, after a moment of strong eye contact she dropped her gaze. A glint of silver at his wrist drew her attention and she focused on the cuff there. He walked towards her. The smooth, sensual movements of a hunting cat. Her breath quickened. He didn't stop until his chest brushed against her arm. Invading her space, setting her on edge. The need to take a step back or to push him away was almost overwhelming. She moved to take the step back and he grabbed her arm.

"Stay where you are until I tell you to move."

She giggled with nerves.

"I'm glad you find this amusing. You will need the energy tonight."

Her body tightened at the malice in his voice, a promise of dark things and pain.

"When I am standing I want you on your knees at my feet. I want your hands in your lap, your eyes downcast. When I walk into a room this is where you belong. Do you understand?"

She didn't speak. Her pride was battling for control of her tongue, to tell him that the last place she belonged was on her knees. That the way he was speaking to her offended her.

"Do you understand?"

Still she was silent and unmoving. She wanted to yield, wanted to please him but she also couldn't give up control to him.

The force of the blow to her face dropped her to her knees. Tears welled in her eyes and rage filled her heart.

"You will do as I tell you or you will face consequences."

She looked up at him, ready to spit venom. He brought his hand back up and she flinched. The caress to her face startled her as much as the slap earlier.

"I don't want to hurt you. Pain should be part of the pleasure for you, but you will learn your place in our game. One way or another you will learn."

Slowly the glare left her gaze, she regarded him cautiously. She moved to her knees, clasped her hands in her lap and directed her eyes to the crease in his pants.

"Lovely, just lovely. You are quite a beauty. You are fierce, strong, and passionate."

She felt herself beginning to flush at his praise.

"It is a shame you don't see yourself as you are. You will in time. In time my opinion, above all others, will matter to you. You will hear the truth in my words and believe it for yourself."

She risked a glance at his face, to see if he was mocking her. The seriousness she found there startled her. He turned abruptly and took a seat on the plush chaise lounge.

"Come here."

She started to rise to go to him.

"No, on your knees. Come to me on your knees."

She looked at him, the fight coming back to her. She lifted her skirt in defiance. She flashed a small amount of thigh to him before dropping to her hands and knees. She put as much grace into her crawl as she could. Flashing him saucy looks as she approached. When she could see the stitches on his boots she stopped.

"Closer."

She crawled a little closer.

"Closer."

When her knees were inches from the toes of his boots she stopped. He reached his hand towards her, she placed her hand in his. He pulled her closer, edging her shoulders between his knees.

"There you are, sweetness," he stroked her face again, brushing his thumb against her lower lip. She nipped at him.

"Feisty, aren't you?" He gripped her chin roughly between his fingers, tilting her face up so he could look in her eyes. "Do you insist on pushing every boundary? Do you want me to punish you? Do you want me to hurt you?"

"I can't help it."

He laughed. It was deep and rich and full of amusement.

"Is your self-control so poor?"

She bristled at the jibe.

"No," she said with a pout. "It isn't."

"Good. Very good. Now exert some and show me you can behave."

She placed her hands in her lap, and kept her gaze towards the floor. He stroked her hair for awhile, not saying anything. Slowly she started to relax into him. When her head drooped a little more, he cupped her chin in his hand and pulled her upright. He brought his lips to hers and tasted her. Gently, lightly, almost chastely. He kissed her until her hands started to slide up his thighs, his free hand twisted into the hair at the base of her neck. Her hands stopped their progress and simply rested. His kiss became deeper, more demanding. The hand at the base of her neck gripped tighter and she gasped. He stood, brushing himself against her before pulling her roughly to her feet.

He walked her to the giant poster bed in the room and threw her on the comforter. She scrambled to the far side of the bed.

"Come here."

She looked at him, not sure what to expect. He reached for her, grabbed her by the wrist and drug her to him.

"Why must you continue to test me?"

He fastened her wrist into a locking cuff and stepped away from the bed. She pulled on the restraint, it was secure. He walked to the other side of the bed and held out his hand.

She regarded him for a moment before cautiously placing her wrist in his waiting hand.

"Very good."

He locked her other wrist to the bed. She faced the head board, still resting on her knees.

"Your body is my playground tonight. It is mine to do with what I wish. But your body is also a sacred place that must be respected. If ever anything becomes too much this evening and you would like to stop, simply utter the word. If that word passes your lips I will stop. The evening will end. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, sir."

"Better. Now what is the word?"

Her breath escaped in a shy whisper.

"I'm sorry, love, that wasn't loud enough. I want there to be no doubt that you know I know what your word is."

She took a deep breath, "pamplemousse."

"Very good. Now, relax. Trust me. Take pleasure in this evening. Let yourself go. I am here, I will catch you. Lie down."

She lay down on her stomach on the plush comforter, she tried not to tense when her grabbed first one ankle and then the other and restrained her. He checked all her bonds, making sure they weren't too tight or too loose.

"Let us begin."

He opened the drawer on the chest next to the bed. In it was an array of bright, sharp knives. So many styles, lying in red velvet winking at her like stars. She shivered, the fear was starting to creep up her spine.

"You are lovely. Without decoration. It is a shame to have you so covered."

He selected a wicked looking little blade and settled himself behind her. He gripped the top of the silk gown and started slicing through it. She jerked at the sound of tearing fabric.

"Careful, love, I'd hate to spill your blood on accident. Let me play a little and we will let it run down that smooth skin of yours."

When he had sliced through, top to bottom, he peeled the fabric apart. She felt exposed to him, her arms spread. Her legs spread, completely at his mercy. She could feel the skin on her body grow hot and flush.

"Perfection."

He tossed the remnants of the garment to the floor and selected another blade from his collection. Small, and clean lined it reminded her of a scalpel. He admired the gleaming edge of it in the light. He brought it to her buttocks. She flinched away from him.

"Still shy? I have something to help with that."

He pulled a blindfold out of his pocket and held it in front of her.

"Will this help?" He didn't wait for an answer and secured it around her head. He kissed her eyelids and stroked her body. His caresses were gentle, the awakened her. All her nerve endings were firing. Everything felt more intense. She gasped when she felt the cool touch of metal. He drew it slowly across her skin. The sharp sting let her know that he had cut her. She felt the blood pool on her skin, when it started to slide down her side she shivered again. The next sharp sting made her gasp. Her shoulder this time, when she felt his lips on the wound she moaned.

"Such beauty, even in pain you are beautiful."

She smiled, "it doesn't hurt."

His hand came down fast on her buttocks and she cried out.

"I didn't give you permission to speak."

He brought his hand down again quickly, and again. She cried out and tried to move her hips out of his reach.

"Why are you struggling? You can't escape."

He stroked the welts his hand had left, the skin was sensitive and she whimpered. He laid a kiss on one of the marks and her breath escaped in a sigh.

"I can smell your arousal. Are you enjoying yourself?"

She didn't speak and he spanked her again.

"That was a question, love, and I am waiting for an answer. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes!" She cried out when his hand came down again.

"When I ask a question I expect a prompt response from you, is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'm not sure I like being called sir. You may call me lord, or my lord."

"Not daddy?"

His hand ripped her head back using her hair as an anchor.

"You can call me daddy when I'm inside you, until then you may call me lord or my lord. And you speak to me with respect."

He released her head quickly and pinched a welt that he had left. She cried out and trembled. He got up off the bed and she heard another drawer on the chest open. She heard the buttons on his shirt slip and it come off his body. She heard more fabric being slipped on. The stroke of leather on her calves startled her.

"Shhhh. Be calm, my dear."

The next stroke of leather held a hint of bite to it. She knew the gloves that he had put on, knew the many pins that lay in them were hungry for her flesh. He stroked her softly, coaxing whimpers and sighs out of her. She arched up into his touch, craving more contact. His caresses grew deeper, the teeth of the glove starting to bite her skin. She could imagine the marks on her body. The blood on her hip and shoulder, the welts and hand prints on her buttocks and now the delicate lines of red all over her body.

He settled himself between her legs, his head nestled into her lower back watching the way her body reacted to his touch. He rested his hand on her body and kissed the swell of her buttocks. She pushed closer to his body. His tongue snaked out and licked the cleft of her cheeks. She stilled against him.

"What, love, are you nervous?"

"I am afraid of embarrassing myself."

"How would you do that? Your body is a marvelous thing, full of so many pleasure points and responses. There is nothing to be embarrassed of."

He licked her again and she relaxed against his tongue. His tongue stroked her, coaxing her hips up off the bed. He slid his hand underneath her body and pinched her nipple. She moaned and rolled her hips towards him.

He sat up and removed the gloves from his hands, he parted her thighs and drank in the sight of her. She was glistening with arousal.

"What do you want? What do you want me to do?"

"Please, I need you to touch me."

"I am touching you."

She groaned and rolled her hips again, "no, I need you to touch me where I ache."

"You ache? Where do you ache, love?"

"My pussy, it aches. I need you to touch me there."

He smiled and traced his fingers along her slick seam. She shuddered at the contact and pushed her hips against his fingers. He spread her open, admiring her. He teased a finger against her opening. He whimpered again.

"My lord, please, put your fingers inside me."

"Very good."

She gasped as his finger slid inside her, stroking her velvet walls. He slid his finger in and out of her body, playing her body against itself. He slid a second finger inside her and she hissed. He continued to caress her, his second hand coming against the front of her body, finding the bundle of nerves and pinching it. She cried out and pulled at her restraints.

"We must make you ready for me, sweetness. You must be very slick and relaxed."

He slid a third finger inside her, she moaned at the sensation and gripped at the sheets. He kept working himself in and out of her body, he moved the finger from her clit to her anus. He teased her slowly, working himself in a knuckle at a time. She was panting and thrashing by the time he had his finger all the way inside.

"You love that don't you. Me inside your pussy and your delectable ass. You are close aren't you? And you are still fighting me. Fighting yourself. Give in, sweetness. Give in."

She moaned as he pumped both hands in and out of her body, alternating movements and sensations. She could feel her climax lurking, it was so close. Her body clenched around his fingers, trying to force itself over the edge.

"You can't make this happen, you have to surrender to it. Let go of your control, give in to the pleasure."

She cried out in frustration. He slid his fingers out of her body and she cried out again at the loss of him. Tears were running down her face from under the blindfold. He unhooked one wrist and then another.

"Roll over, sweetness. Shhhhh. Just wait."

She rolled herself over, hissing as her wounds brushed against the comforter. He rebound her wrists and then switched her ankle restraints. He was between her legs again, his breath hot against her skin. The first brush of his tongue threw her head back and made her cry out. He worked his fingers in again. One at a time while lapping at her clit. In moments she is back to shuddering around his fingers, trying to force her release. The tears are back and she is desperate for release.

"Please, please, please..."she begs.

He stops licking and bites the flesh of her thigh.

"Don't you understand? You have to surrender, surrender to the sensations, surrender to me. Give in."

He works his fingers deeper into her body, stroking her walls. He gets up to kneel between her legs and starts stroking her clit in time to the thrusts of his hand inside her.

"Give in, baby girl. End your own suffering and submit to me." He continues to coax her while stroking steadily.

In a moment all the struggle goes out of her body and a new kind of tension starts.

"That's right, baby, relax and feel what I'm doing to you. Feel me deep inside, stroking you. Now I want you to come for me. Give in to me. Come for me."

She cries out and he smiles in triumph as her body starts to pulse around his fingers, the rush of liquid between her thighs helps make his movements smoother as he helps her ride out the climax. When her body is quivering he removes his fingers and brings them to his mouth. He licks them and closes his eyes in appreciation.

"Do you have any idea how heavenly you taste?"

She licks her lips in response and he brushes his dripping fingers across her lips. She sucks them deep into her mouth, licking them clean.

He unclasps her ankles and slid her legs up over his hips. He removed her blindfold and she gasped at the sudden intrusion of light. Then she caught sight of him. Swollen and heavy between his legs. He ran his hand from base to tip and back down again.

"I am going to slide my cock inside you, are you ready? Do you think you can take it all?"

"Please, put your cock inside me," she moaned.

He slid the head of his cock against her, moistening it with her arousal. She lifted her hips, reaching for him. He pressed against her opening, trying to work himself inside.

"God, you are so tight."

He shoved his way inside her body, forcing her to accommodate him. She gasped at the sensation of being stretched. Her head fell back into the pillows and her hands clawed at the air. When he was seated all the way inside her body he grasped her hips and started to withdraw. He kept his movements slow and in control.

"Do you feel that? Do you feel my cock inside you? I can feel you clenching around it, trying to milk it."

He pushed his way back inside, she still wasn't open enough for vigorous movement. He thrust into her slowly, widening her channel. She moaned through all of it. She pumped her hips against him.

"Harder, please god, do it harder."

He chuckled and started shoving his way in and out of her body. She lifted her head to watch his dark flesh sink inside her pale body. He reached up and released her wrists, she pulled him in for a kiss. She tried to devour him through his mouth. She nibbled on his lower lip. He thrust harder inside her and she collapsed back to the pillows with a moan. He worked his way in and out of her body, feeling her caress him. He felt the tension come back to her body. Felt her start to fight the sensations. He gripped her throat in his hand, applying gentle pressure.

"Don't. Don't fight anymore. You have surrendered to me. You will do so again. You are going to come on my cock, I want to feel your body spasm around me. I want you to milk my orgasm out of me. Do you understand?"

She gasped and nodded, her back arching towards him. There was another gush of wetness between her legs.

"You are close, aren't you? Close to submitting again. Get ready, I'm going to shoot my hot cum up into your tight pussy."

He thrust harder and faster into her. She gripped her legs around him and her nails dug their way into his back and shoulders.

"Oh god, baby girl. Get ready for it. Get ready to give it up to me."

She cried out and started spasming around his cock. He thrust as deep and as hard as he could inside her before giving in to his own orgasm. Her body was still clenching around him. He pulled his cock out of her and spread her pussy open to him.

"Look at that. Beautiful."

He ran his fingers along her seam, playing in the hot slickness of their passion. She shuddered against his touch.

He lay down beside her on the massive bed and pulled her against his body. He stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head as she cuddled in against his chest.

"You are an amazing, beautiful creature. You want to submit and surrender to me. You will submit to me. Tonight was just a taste of what we can accomplish together. Your body is responsive, your soul is passionate. The things I will do to you. The things you will let me do to you. Sleep now, I'm here and you are safe. Tomorrow is a new opportunity, so many things for me to show you," he kissed her head again and laid back with a satisfied smirk on his face.

-FIN-