Surrender

Story Info
Submissive female taken roughly by "surprise" partner.
1.4k words
4.36
20.3k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keys shake in her hand as she fumbles to unlock the front door. Stepping through and shutting it behind her, she leans against it, head thumping lightly into the cold steel.

"You can do this. You have your instructions."

She whispers out loud in an attempt to drive down the anxiety making her heart pound in her ears. Taking a deep breath she follows the rest of her normal routine: keys and purse on the appropriate hangers, shoes left in the entryway. But this time she tidies the area up a bit, and doesn't lock the door. She pads into the kitchen, refills her water bottle and stands frozen at the sink.

"Quit stalling. You're giving him this control. You did this. You're allowing this. Don't chicken out now" she mentally chides herself.

Another deep breath and she climbs the stairs to her bedroom. Peeling off her work clothes, she drops them in the hamper. She looks towards her comfy lounge clothes on the bed, and sighs. Going instead to the bag that lives atop the armoire and bringing it down. Digging around for a bit, she finds what she needs and anxiously looks towards the clock. 15 minutes. Just 15 minutes.

A quick bathroom break, running her hands over her legs and labia, just to make sure the hasty shave before work was adequate. Adds one more swipe of deodorant just in case. She begins to follow the instructions burned into her memory from the moment she saw the email.

"Hair in a loose ponytail at the nape of your neck." Check.

She clicks off the light and returns to the entryway with arms full. Where to start...

She rolls the foam earplugs between her fingers and slips them into place, making sure to hold them in place until they seat properly. She knows cheating will only hurt her in the end.

Crap! The muffs!! She looks at the clock in a panic, realizing she has 6 minutes to be in place.

Dropping the rest of the supplies in the floor, she scampers downstairs to her firearms bag, dumping everything in the floor and grabbing her earmuff hearing protection. Back upstairs; she sits and slips them over her head. Leather cuffs around her ankles are next, clipped together by a simple carabineer.

3 minutes.....

Matching leather wrist cuffs follow, then the ball gag.

Will he really show up the minute he told her to be ready???? She thinks...

Do it. Go.

Pulling the blindfold over her head, she settles it on her face, and then turns away from the door, changing positions to rise up on her knees. With a shaking breath she lowers herself forward onto the floor, ass in the air, chest and face on the cold tile. Her heartbeat pounds in her ears anew as she reaches back and fumbles with the tiny carabineer, finally clicking it into place, arms now locked behind her back.

And she waits.

She waits.... knees and ankles aching, her face becomes cold from the floor.

She feels her nipples harden against the tile, both in anticipation and in fear.

"How long has it been? Where is he? What if he changed his..."

He slips in without her hearing, having taken his boots off outside. She never has time to finish the thought, never feels his footsteps on the floor. She screams when he steps on her face. She screams. Hoping it was he. So scared.

Manhandled.


He reaches down, shifting his weight to not put undue pressure on her face, but still making his point. He smears the drool from the wet spot in the floor to cover her face. Grabbing her head by her hair, he pushes her around till she falls over completely, lifts her back to her knees, just to abruptly push her head and chest back to the floor.

His foot on her upper back now, he shoves two fingers roughly inside her wet slit.

She knows in her heart it's him, but can't be sure. His hands alone aren't enough to tell. She can't hear his breathing, can't even catch his scent. She's terrified and soaking wet at the same time.

Then suddenly he's behind her and buries the full length of his cock deep inside her.

Nothing gentle today, he begins fucking her roughly right away, and plunges his saliva slicked thumb into her ass.

His opposite hand begins crashing over her cheeks. Not warm up. Full hand print leaving slaps that make her yelp around the gag with every strike. One particularly intense smack and she rises from the floor, half crouched. His thumb disappears from her ass and his arm curls around her throat, pulling her tightly into his chest. His hand moving her waist keeps his cock pounding into her without pause. Her head pulled back she knows where this is heading. She's then quickly pushed forward and his other hand locks down her throat. She has a split second to try and fake him out by relaxing completely but is gone before it's much more than a thought.

She comes to on her side, his thick cock still pounding her pussy. His hand grips her breast for leverage. She begins to scream, screaming more as her limbs come back to life, intense pins and needles filling her flesh. As she gains feeling she gains control, and starts to thrash against him in her panic. Yet he never stops claiming her, pounding himself deep inside her. The sensory deprivation is taking it's toll.

"You really are dying!! Make it stop!!" Her head screams. She just can't process why her senses aren't returning, yet she can move and thrash against him.

Continuing to pound himself deep inside her, he leans over to pull off the muffs and unbuckle the gag. Resting his bodyweight onto her to slow the thrashing, he plucks each plug out of her ear, and begins to whisper.

"It's me, and you're mine. You're my powerful girl that surrenders completely for me. That follows my instructions to the letter, and I'm so proud of you. But I'm not done with you yet. You're mine. Mine to do with as I please. You can spit out the gag and you've got your hearing back, but you'll still suffer for me. Because I'm taking your ass."

Cock still buried deep inside her, he pushes her back up, chuckling as she inevitably whimpers from the pain in her straining arms and numb legs. Pulling his cock abruptly from her dripping pussy he smears her ass with the ample wetness. And then begins forcing his cock deep into her ass, blatantly ignoring her pleas of "Sir please! Take it easy!!" mixed among whimpers and groans. Fingers wrapped in her hair he lifts her off the floor, his other hand pressed into her lower back, prevents her from arching and stopping the speed or depth of his intrusion. He takes full advantage of his position with longer and harder strokes while maintaining his monologue until he is pounding her ass like he'd already pounded her pussy.

"That's my girl. Take it. Make all the noise you want."

"Don't think I can't see you grinding your ass back into my cock. That's it....gods you're gorgeous."

Her whimpers have become soft moans, and her hips have in fact begun to move in time with his.

"Beg me. Beg me to fill your ass with my cum."

She instantly complies; hoping it means the discomfort will quickly cease. It doesn't.

He laughs "Oh little one, you're so quick to try and please. You'll suffer until I'm done with you, and you're not getting away that easy."

What feels like hours later, he eventually plunges his full length deep in her ass as he cums, eliciting a sharp scream as she arches into him. They collapse together into a heap on the cold tile floor that's now slick with a mingling of sweat and secretions. Wrapping her up into him with one arm, he uses the other to unsnap her wrists, allowing her to move and stretch them at her own pace. The time in which it takes her to realize they are free, combined with her clumsy movements and heavy shudders tell him she is gone. He knows her surrender is truly complete when she begins to shake with sobs that have yet to escape. With this, he slips from around her and curls her fully up into his arms. Carries her to her bed, pulling the covers around them both as he nestles her back against his chest.

And she lets go. Heavy loud sobs that fill the room with sound. And he holds her. Kissing her forehead occasionally as she gains her sobbing release, he tells her of his pride in her courage. The sobs subside to whimpers, and the whimpers into soft snores.


He smiles and settles in to watch her sleep for a while.