Surrogate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,463 Followers

Sucking on the hard nipples of her gorgeously large breasts had the intended effect. He rapidly hardened again whilst he was still inside her and this time their intercourse lasted much longer and gained them an orgasm each.

Paul looked into her eyes. She smiled at him, tentatively and said: "What are you thinking about, Paul?"

He returned her smile, saying: "How much I want you. And need you. A hell of a lot has happened to me over the past week. Finding you has saved my life."

"You didn't have to look far to find me, Paul. I was there every day, wanting you, longing for you, but knowing I could never have you. But that's changed. And here we are, together."

They made love, again, and immediately fell into a deep slumber. The slumber of the just and the coitally sated.

Chapter 5

Meanwhile, all was not well at Damson Glade.

Beth had been wandering round in a funk and Gary had managed to go into the office several times since the débâcle. Sally was unsure whether this was a case of machismo or if he was too thick skinned to care overly much.

Sally had decided that things had gone too far. She was fully aware that it might be too late to save the marriage of Beth and Paul, but damn it, she was going to try!

By coincidence, at the same time that Paul and Rhonda were getting it on, Sally was addressing the two errant lovers. "I do not want you having sex at the moment. From what Paul told me, you pair of idiots are in love. Is this true?"

They said nothing, but glanced at each other, guiltily. "Oh," said Sally. Well, I suppose that answers my question. So... where do we go from here? Gary, are you going to divorce me and marry Beth?"

"No," said Gary. I want the two of you, living here, with me. I know it's not ideal for you, Sally, not being able to make love and I'll try not to rub your nose in it, when I have sex with Beth. Really, I mean that." He nodded for emphasis.

"That's so fucking decent of you! So whilst you have Beth and me here as your wives and you live like a 19th century Mormon prophet... where does that leave poor Paul?"

Beth answered her: "Sally, I honestly don't know. I still love Paul, but I am no longer in love with him, like a wife should love her husband. I am sorry about this, Sally, but I am in love with Gary."

Sally shook her head. "So the fact that we upset him so much that we caused Paul to try to take his own life doesn't really matter to you?"

"Of course it matters to me!" shouted Beth. "I'm not a monster! Please don't think I don't care about him, because I do. It's just that it's the kind of love you'd have for a good friend, not a lover."

Sally folded her arms before she spoke again. "We really have fucked him over, haven't we? So there's no hope for your marriage? If that is the case, we had better get a meeting set up with him and try to work out what we can do to at least make the end of his marriage as painfree as we can for him. We owe him that much, at least."

Gary sighed and said: "I'll have to let him go, of course. From his job, I mean."

Sally glared at him and hissed out: "No!" It made Gary jump, such was the venom in that one word.

"But don't you see, Sal, I will have to let him go. He would not want to work there, not with everyone knowing that he... well, that my wife and I are having an affair."

Sally shook her head. "That's not good enough, Gary. If you do that, what happens when he decides to sue the company?"

Gary shrugged. "Christ, Gary," thought Sally to herself. "This having a lover has turned you from a number 1 business brain into a Class 1 idiot!"

She quashed her anger and replied to Gary: "You can't sack him. 'I have been fucking your wife' are NOT grounds for dismissal. If you haven't the guts to work with him, just put him on the books as a consultant. And to soften the undoubted blow to his ego, give him a massive salary rise. And don't tell me you can't afford it, as I know we can!" He acquiesced to her suggestion and so it was that Paul was taken off the books and given a large boost in income s a 'consultant.'

Meanwhile, Sally began to resent the fact that she, the cheated upon wife, as she began to finally realise she was, was having to try to do everything herself. She often phoned, texted or emailed Paul to see how he was, but Beth seemed uninterested in even texting him, let alone speaking with him, although he had made several attempts to engage her in conversation at first.

And Sally was trying to keep her own marriage together, though she was beginning to wonder why she was bothering, to be frank.

Just over a month after the day when Paul had found out about his wife's infidelity, Sally decided she had had more than her fill of this shit and she asked for a meeting with Paul, the venue being the ever handy Wetherspoons in the High Street.

She arrived a few minutes early and got herself a pint of Old Speckled Hen and sat down at a table near the doors.

When Sally saw Paul arrive cuddling Rhonda, she nearly spat her drink out. She recovered reasonably well and greeted Rhonda with a hug and a kiss. As Paul went to the bar, Sally asked Rhonda: "Are you two an item?"

Rhonda smiled and shrugged. "I suppose you could say that. He's fucking the living daylights out of me, so yes."

"Oh... wow!" was all Sally could say. "Christ, I must say this is a bit of a surprise! So, how did it happen?"

Rhonda shook her head. "I think I'd rather let Paul tell you that. If you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind, it's just that I have been trying to help Beth get her head out of her arse and girl up and get back with her husband, but it looks like there's already been a replacement for the role of Paul's wife!"

Rhonda shrugged. "Oh, I wouldn't know about that. I have always had a thing for Paul. I wouldn't have pursued it, but well, under the circumstances, when the door of opportunity opened up for me, I just stepped right through."

"I can't say I blame you," replied Sally. "Oh, hang on! Paul's here with the drinks."

Sally looked at Paul. She smiled at him. "Looks like congratulations are in order, Paul?" Paul grinned in reply. "You could be right, Sally. But that's something for the future. It would have been nice if I could have got together with Beth to talk things over, to see if things were fixable, but... well... after a year of her affair with Gary and her not even wanting to talk with me in any meaningful way, I'm not entirely certain there is anything left to fix, to be honest."

Sally reached over and patted Paul's hand. "I am not surprised, really. I am still just so angry how they handled this. If I'd have been Beth, I'd have been camped on your doorstep day and night until you forgave me."

Rhonda interjected "Yes, but you aren't her, are you, Sally? Looking at this from a woman's perspective and from an outside view, I think you were played and taken for a fool."

"In what way, Rhonda?" Sally was intrigued by what Rhonda was saying.

"Oh, just think about it. She tells you she is willing to act as your surrogate so Gary will not have to cheat on you. But she doesn't want her husband to know. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she didn't use her idea for her being your surrogate as a shield for her real intent, which was to have an affair with Gary."

"Shit!" said Sally. "That's not something I'd thought about, before, although I was a fool not to, wasn't I?"

Paul spoke up: "Sometimes we trust people who we shouldn't trust, but because we love them, or hold them in some regard, we don't realise we should not trust them."

As soon as he said it, he saw the flash of pain on Sally's face. "Well, Sal, sorry if that remark hurt but..."

"It only hurt because it was far too close to the truth for comfort," said Sally, her voice tinged with regret. "You are right. Your wife and your two best friends. Damn it, if you can't trust us, who can you bloody trust?"

He shrugged and Rhonda gave him a comforting squeeze.

They chatted like the old friends they were. Eventually, their drinks consumed, they made ready to leave the pub. "You'll have to tell Beth, you know," said Sally. "Or do you want me to break the news to her?"

"Oh, I am not keen on using you as a go-between, but I really aren't keen to speak with Beth, just now, either."

"Why not?" asked Sally, gently.

"Because now it makes me so nervous I think I'd throw up."

Sally nodded, thoughtfully. "I'll tell her," she said.

The news that Paul was having sex with Rhonda enraged Beth. "The nerve of that woman!" she fulminated. "She's old and... and she has droopy tits! That bitch should leave my husband alone! Or I might just decide to divorce him!"

Sally shocked herself. She actually wanted to smack Beth's face. Very hard. She was finding her attitude to be very irritating.

"Don't be such a bloody hypocrite, Beth! you have been fucking my husband this past year and when Paul gets some too, you start whining like a bitch! Grow up for God's sake! And if you and Gary ever want to start getting it on together again, you'll cut Paul some slack! And please talk with Paul! You owe him that much, surely?"

Beth shrugged by way of reply. "Well if you will not speak with him, I will!" snapped Sally.

And that was what happened over the next couple of months. Sometimes Sally and Paul would chat on the phone, sometimes they would text or email and they would often meet for a chat over a meal, usually in the Wetherspoons pub.

Their last conversation had started Sally thinking. "Sally," Paul had sounded tentative, "about your physical condition that means it's impossible for you to make love, have you had a second opinion?"

"Well, no, I hadn't. The surgeon who I went to was supposedly the top man in Europe. I saw him at his Harley Street clinic."

"For what it's worth, I'd go to see your own GP and ask for a referral to an NHS surgeon. I mean, what have you got to lose?"

When Paul filed for a divorce -based on irreconcilable differences- this was the catalyst for Sally to decide to also move out and file for divorce.

She was a wealthy woman in her own right, so did not need to wait for anything in the divorce settlement and she bought a new town-house in a gated development just off the High Street.

She had some news for Paul, who she hadn't spoken to for quite a while. She texted him and arranged a meeting in the pub.

When he arrived she realised that he looked pretty rough. "What's wrong, Paul? Where's Rhonda? I hope she didn't think I'd excluded her from our meeting today?"

Paul shrugged. "Dunno about Rhonda. She and I are history. We are no longer a couple."

"Oh, shit! No! Why? When did that happen?"

"A month ago,"replied Paul. "It's all so silly, really. She spent a couple of weeks in San Francisco -her son works as a software engineer at Sisco, I think- and when she came back, she told me that she would be going to live with him. It got a bit awkward, I asked her when we were moving and she burst into tears and told me I wasn't going with her. That knocked me sideways, I can tell you.

"When I asked her why, what was it I'd done, she told me it wasn't me, it was her. She told me that she had promised her husband Pete when he'd been breathing his last that she'd remain faithful to him and that our relationship made her feel she was cheating on him! And when I looked in her eyes I could tell she wasn't lying."

Sally trembled, inwardly and after taking a good gulp of her pint, said: "What happened?"

"We hadn't been living together, we each kept our own place, so all I had to do was collect all my stuff together and take it back to my place. We spoke on the phone a few days later she told me she'd given her sister power of attorney or whatever they call it these days, to sell her house and the contents.

"I saw Rhonda off for her flight two weeks ago. Neither of us could stop crying. She told me she'd always love me no matter what happened, but that she'd dedicate her life to looking after her grandchildren. I gave her a very chaste kiss on the lips and we parted company for good."

"Oh, Christ, Paul! What with what happened with Beth you certainly didn't need Rhonda to shit on you as well!"

Paul looked her in the eye. "Is it me? Is there something wrong with me?"

Sally shook her head and smiled. "Oh, there's nothing wrong with you. Your self-confidence has taken a bit of a bashing, but it's not irreparably damaged, I shouldn't think!"

She paused, deep in thought before continuing. "Paul, I feel I still owe you an apology." She stilled his objection: "No, it's true. It's the way I feel, any way. When you were unconscious on that first day, whilst you slept I made you a promise that, no matter what happened, I would not let Beth being my surrogate with Gary harm your marriage. Although I meant every last word of that promise if I had been thinking straight, I'd never have made it as I had no way of controlling what Beth and Gary did. I know that, now, but I was caught up in the events."

"Paul smiled at her: "I accept your apology."

She returned his smile. "But there's something else I need to tell you. I owe you my thanks, too. I took your advice and got an NHS referral to a surgeon at the local hospital.

"I had to wait a month to see him after I'd been referred by my GP, but it was worth the wait. He told me that the Harley Street surgeon had made a hash of the operation and had given me some terrible advice. It transpired that the mistake was fixable and so the upshot is that I can now start having sex again."

"Oh, that's wonderful news! What do Gary and Beth think about this?"

Sally shrugged: "I don't know and I don't care. I have left him and Beth living in the house, I filed for divorce last week."

"So... have you had sex yet?" said Paul in a low voice. Instinctively Sally knew he was thinking that his marriage had been trashed for no good reason.

"Not yet, Paul..." she spoke, hesitatingly. "That's one of the reasons why I wanted to speak with you, today. Now Rhonda is out of the way, it makes it easier. Paul, would you, please, have sex with me to help me test my vagina out?

Paul looked at her, astounded by this turn of events. "Why me?"

"I think I owe you one for the fact that I helped destroy your marriage. Plus, I have always fancied you.

"Look, let's go back to my place, it's just round the corner, and we can open a bottle of wine and talk some more about it."

And so that's what they did.

After drinking two bottles of sparkling wine from a Kentish vineyard, they found themselves in Sally's bedroom.

They stood naked and one look at Sally's gorgeous body, her eyes and her glossy black hair excited Paul. "Be careful please, Paul. It's the first time I've been with a man for nearly two years. The surgeon warned me that pussy, well, that she would, at least at first, be a bit tight."

"I'll be very careful," he promised.

They enjoyed foreplay for a while until Sally felt ready for the moment of truth. As he slid his cock inside her in the missionary position, they both gasped because of how tight it was. "Oh, lord!" shouted Sally. "This is even tighter than my first time! It feels so good!"

"Tight! Oh, your pussy, she's so bloody tight!" was all Paul could gasp out. "Very moist, but as tight as a drum!"

They made love twice more and decided to sleep until morning. Was it the sex or the night spent in each other's arms that sealed their destiny together? It didn't matter, because the result was the same.

They decided that after they received their absolute decrees that they would marry. They spent several weeks sorting out the arrangements for their wedding and honeymoon.

They designed a special multi-cultural wedding, reflecting their own backgrounds. Paul could have worn a kilt but decided against it. He wore a suit with a tie in his clan tartan, instead. And when he saw Sally in her new wedding sari he nearly cried for joy. "You are so beautiful!I feel as if I am the luckiest and happiest man alive!"

And so came the wedding of Paul Angus Augustine and Salvinder Sahota Kaur. There was a Universalist Church minister for Paul and a Sikh friend of Sally's from college dressed in colourful ceremonial robes for Sally, and the vows that they had written for themselves were exchanged.

The ceremony had been held outdoors under a large canopy and luckily the weather had held. The ladies from the local Sikh Gudwara had provided the catering. And a friend of Paul's who ran a mobile bar had provided the bar for nothing, all Paul did was fund the drinks. And a mutual friend did the photography and video work.

Rhonda had attended with her son who eyed Paul coolly. Which made Paul chuckle. And although invited, Beth and Gary had not come. They'd sent a nice present, however, so their absence did not feel all that much of a snub, though both Sally and Paul considered it to be a snub.

Sadly the damage the clumsy surgeon had caused to Sally meant it was unlikely she could have children but there was always IVF, adoption or fostering.

Life, realised Paul, was pretty good.

Whilst Paul was making these philosophical musings to himself, smiling whilst sipping on a glass of Champagne, his new wife was thinking: "I am so going to jump your fucking bones tonight, Mister! And every other night of our married life!"

MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,463 Followers