Surrogate Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ungggggghhh," Bobby groaned as he twisted his body in his grandmother's direction.

Grandma Lilly's hand was going up and down his cock a bit faster now than the first couple of strokes but, Bobby still found it to be a tad slow to his liking. However, he couldn't say anything for fear of spooking her. He began to thrust his cock in and out of Grandma Lilly's fist and was soon matching her thrust for stroke.

Grandma Lilly could feel his fleshy tool begin to enlarge even more so she loosened her grip and did nothing for a minute or two, allowing Bobby to calm down a bit and to keep him from cumming so soon. Even though the urgency of the moment had been temporarily abated it was all he could do to keep from screaming when he felt the head of his cock being enveloped in the warm confines of his grandmother's mouth.

It was no longer possible for Bobby to pretend to be asleep after he instinctively placed both hands on the back of Grandma Lilly's head and pulled her mouth further down on his about to spasm hard piece of meat, squeezed his hips together and thrust his cock even further into her mouth; so far that he could feel her throat muscles constricting around the head.

Grandma Lilly had suspected that her grandson was awake when she crawled into bed with him, but this confirmed her suspicions. Tears came to her eyes as she fought to keep from gagging. She couldn't remember a time when her mouth had been so full of hot, throbbing man sausage. Her late husband wouldn't have even held a candle to Bobby's efforts. Neither would any of the other men she'd had over the years. Bobby was bigger, even, than her own son, Hank.

Determined to give her grandson as much pleasure as possible, Grandma Lilly continued to fight her gag reflex as she breathed through her nose while she swallowed rapidly. She knew that Bobby's cock was about to vomit its sweet load of hot protein down her throat at any moment now.

Still holding his grandmother's head in place, Bobby continued to thrust himself into her mouth. Hot sparks of desire kept his body and his brain in constant turmoil. None of his girlfriends had ever been able or willing to take him into their throats the way his grandmother had. He knew without a doubt that this was something special. Hell, Grandma Lilly was someone special. He vowed right then and there not to do anything to screw up this budding relationship. He just hoped that his mother, and possibly Donna, would be as adept at sucking cock as the woman whose head was buried in his crotch.

He was on the receiving end of a world class blowjob. That was for sure. Add to that the fact that this unholy, incestuous union was made possible because of the carnal talents of his grandmother, his own flesh and blood, and Bobby was amazed that he had held out as long as he had.

It wouldn't be long. Bobby's nuts were already churning, nearing the point of no return. One more thrust and one more hard swallow was all it took to send him over the edge.

When Bobby felt the first of seven hard contractions that sent his sticky, white man sauce up through his urethra and down his grandmother's throat, his hands dropped to his sides and he let loose with a roar that would have put a grizzly bear to shame.

After she felt his first discharge trickling down her throat, Grandma Lilly backed her mouth up and off her grandson's firing rod until her lips were circled just below the crown, tasting every drop as it hit the back of her mouth and splattered all over the inside of her mouth before she swallowed. She could barely keep up with his rapidly firing cock but, somehow, she managed to get it all without spilling a drop.

When Bobby's eruptions were reduced to a few dribbles here and there, Grandma Lilly continued to use her mouth as a vacuum while her tongue ran laps around his cockhead, lapping up all the sperm she could find.

Finally, satisfied that she'd gotten it all, Bobby's grandmother released her grip on his cock. It came out of her mouth with an audible plop, still hard and still twitching from the excitement of it all.

While feeling numb on the outside, inside, Bobby's entire being was a cauldron of emotions as his hot blood coursed throughout his body. Barely able to breathe on his own, he lay panting like a dog without shade on a hot summer day in Texas.

Grandma Lilly crawled up in the bed until she lay face to face with her grandson, the taste of his milky white protein shake still on her tongue. She ran her fingers through his sweat soaked hair. Slowly, Bobby's body began to return to normal. He leaned forward and gave his grandmother a light kiss on her lips.

"Thanks," he gasped

Grandma Lilly returned the kiss with a searching tongue, all but forcing him to open his mouth for her invading oral digit. Soon, their passionate, incestuous fires of desire were reignited.

Grandma Lilly ran her hand down Bobby's chest, across his stomach and through his hairy groin. Surprise registered on her face when she found him to be almost as hard as when she had first touched his man sized cock.

"You a virgin?" she asked.

"No." came the reply. "Did it twice with Becky down the street," he said somewhat proudly.

Grandma Lilly smiled and continued stroking his cock, which, by now, had been fully resurrected. She was going to have fun breaking this young man in. She knew she would eventually have to share him with her daughter-in-law, Louise but, for the time being he was all hers. Her pussy got even wetter than it already was at the thoughts flowing through her brain.

"You ever lick a woman's pussy?" she asked in a low, guttural voice.

Bobby shook his head. "Read about it in books," he said, "but I've never been given the chance."

"Well, it's about time you learned. Don't you think?"

Bobby's dick involuntarily lurched in his grandmother's hand. "I'd sure like to try," he said eagerly as he leaned in to give his grandmother another kiss.

With their tongues intertwined and battling each other for supremacy, both Bobby and his grandmother locked their lips together in the most unholiest of kisses.

Bobby hefted one of Grandma Lilly's breasts in his hand. He was surprised that, despite its firmness, it felt almost as soft as a baby's bottom. To her dismay, Bobby broke the kiss. Momentarily dampened, the fires of her hedonistic soul once again burned bright when he sucked a nipple into his mouth. He rapidly flicked the tip of his tongue across the end of that rubbery protrusion, marveling at how quickly it hardened.

Bobby moved to straddle Grandma Lilly's legs and immediately began nursing on a different tit while he kneaded the one he'd just finished nursing on.

Grandma Lilly sighed heavily as she held his face against her breast. "Ohhhh, Bobby," she moaned. "You make your grandmother feel soooo good."

After several minutes of sucking on one tit while he simultaneously tortured the nipple with his tongue and caressing the other, he left her soft, pliant breasts and their hard, rubbery points, headed for the promised land. He stopped along the way to ream out her navel with his tongue and then made his way through her heavy bush to claim his prize.

"That's it, Bobby," his grandmother said through clinched teeth when he made contact with her clit. To her disappointment and dismay, Bobby continued on south, his tongue leaving a trail of hot saliva in its wake.

Grandma Lilly shuddered mightily when his tongue touched her wrinkled brown hole. She cried out in ecstasy when he ran his tongue up and then back down the length of her perineum. She groaned loudly when he pushed two fingers into her vaginal cavity and began to saw them in and out of her pussy.

All too soon to suit her, Bobby removed his fingers from inside his grandmother's cunt and placed them directly on to her asshole.

His fingers, slick with her vaginal juices, massaged the outer edges of her brown eye until his middle finger, seemingly on its own, slipped part way inside.

"Oh, Bobby, I don't know about that," she said. "No one's ever done that to me before."

"Just relax," Bobby told her. "From what I've read, most women enjoy having something in their ass while they are having sex."

"I still don't know," she told him. "Just go easy," she cautioned him.

"I will," Bobby said as he pushed his finger in and out of her tiny hole. "I promise. You can stop it anytime you want."

"No, no," she said quickly. "It feels too damned good for you to stop."

At the same time Bobby pushed his middle finger in to its last knuckle, he flattened his tongue and licked the length of her taint from her asshole to her vagina, paused and then licked his way up the length of her pussy until he made contact with her clit.

Grandma Lilly was nearly out of her mind with the intensity of the lightning bolt like surges of illicit pleasure that manifested itself at the very core of her being. Barely able to make a sound, her only way to communicate her desires was to wrap her legs around her grandson's head and neck area and hold on for dear life. Her hands were in constant motion, clutching the bed sheet and unclutching it.

Her mouth opened in a silent scream, as she bumped her nether regions against Bobby's face over and over again.

Bobby showed his grandmother no mercy as he sucked her clit into his mouth. His tongue ruthlessly attacked her little bundle of nerve endings, coming at it from all angles.

Finally, Grandma Lilly cried out; a high pitched mournful sound that would surely have awakened the next door neighbors, had they been home. Her body went stiff and then undulated in a series of tremors that left her totally exhausted. Still, Bobby kept on the offensive, licking and sucking and prodding until his grandmother found her voice.

"Enough, Bobby," she pleaded. "It's too sensitive down there. I'll surely die if you don't stop."

Bobby gave her clitoris one last lick; an action that resulted in one last primordial scream, and rose up on his knees between her legs, his face wet with her juices.

"Kiss me, Bobby," she all but commanded. "I love to taste myself after a man does that to me.

Bobby leaned down to kiss his grandmother. As their tongues once again did battle, Grandma Lilly was squirming and twisting beneath him, adjusting the position of her body until his cock was in line with the entrance to her velvet lined tunnel of love.

Her outer lips were blood engorged and open, waiting for his sexual lance to slash its way inside. "Push it on in, Bobby," she told him, in a voice filled with love, lust and desire. "I want you to fuck me like you own me."

Bobby's unholy desire to commit this incestuous act with his grandmother was heightened to an all-time high when he heard his grandmother's voice giving him permission to do what, up until a few days ago, he would have deemed to be impossible.

Bobby sent his massive cock into Grandma Lilly, slamming through her love canal, causing them both to grunt loudly when their groins collided. Bobby pulled his steel hardened lance nearly all the way out and then quickly shove it back in. Bobby kept slamming his love sword in and out of Grandma Lilly's cunt with the force of a jack hammer.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out in ecstasy. "Yes, yes, yes! Don't stop. My pussy belongs to you! Fuck me like you own me!"

Lubricated by her copious juices, Bobby had no trouble complying with his grandmother's request. Her tightness welcomed his invading member each and every time he pushed himself into her, yielding easily as it massaged the length of his cock with a strength that belied its welcoming softness.

Each time he withdrew, he could feel the suctioning pull of her vaginal walls as if it were trying to prevent him from leaving.

Grandma Lilly's legs were now pointed straight up towards the ceiling, her hands gripping them behind the knees. When her arms grew tired, she pulled her legs up under his chest and over his shoulders. Her larger than average breasts were now trapped and pressed almost flat from the force of Bobby's hard jousts.

Bobby's grandmother, in the throes of passion, could feel his dick as it grew even larger inside her. She knew he was getting close. She was almost there, herself.

"Oh, Bobby!" she panted. "Hang with me just a bit longer! I'm almost there!"

Bobby was tired, but happy. Yet, his desire to come was stronger than ever. He continued to pound his grandmother's pussy even when his nut sack began to churn, a clear sign of his own impending climax.

They both erupted together. Grandma Lilly, her breasts still mashed flat, somehow managed to match him thrust for thrust even as she felt the first of several discharges of semen pounding the walls of her vagina, intensifying the sensations of only her second male-induced orgasm since her husband had died.

Bobby continued pounding his grandmother's quivering quim until he had no more of his sperm laden semen left to give. He then collapsed on top of her, her legs still trapped between the two of them.

When Grandma Lilly's own spasms had ceased and her breathing had return to a semi-normal state, she gently pushed him off of her. Bobby rolled over to the side while his grandmother gingerly lowered her legs down to the bed.

"You sure you were a virgin before this?" she asked incredulously.

Bobby assured her that he had been.

"Well," she began. "Whatever kind of books you've been reading have sure paid off. "I just wish your father and grandfather had read the same books."