Surrogate Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby, unable to keep pace with this human dynamo he called mother, grabbed her tits in his hands and held on tightly, giving them an occasional hard squeeze and let her ride his cock into oblivion. Soon, all three of them were grunting loudly.

Grandma Lilly was the first to reach her goal. Bobby's tongue lashing soon proved to be more than she could handle. She ground her cunt into his face and, in a loud, near screaming cry, announced the obvious.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled. "Sweet god in heaven, Bobby, this is killing me!"

Bobby continued to lick and suck on his grandmother's clit without mercy, sending her cries of release higher and higher in pitch until she lost her sense of reality. Her rational thoughts and her lucid conversation no longer existed. She was now babbling incoherently. Not one utterance was intelligible.

Grandma Lilly's orgasm peaked slowly until it burst, sending small electrical charges throughout her body before settling in her clit. Her body had been reduced to a quivering, mass of gelatin like substance. Like a volcano, small, tiny orgasmic aftershocks continued long after the main event had begun to fade. She leaned forward, pushed Bobby's hands away from his mother's tits and replaced them with her own, squeezing them in much the same manner as her grandson had done, only harder.

Louise cried out in both pain and pleasure. Grandma Lilly was hurting her but, by the same token, what her mother-in-law was doing to her felt deliciously exciting.

Bobby let his hands fall to the fleshy expanse of his mother's hips and held on tightly. His end was near. And judging by his mother's labored breathing and her sharp cries of pleasure, she was also reaching the precipice of her intended goal. Suddenly, Bobby's nuts tightened and pulled up within himself; a sure sign that he was about to explode.

Despite the manic nature of her gyrations, Louise Chandler knew that her son was on the verge of an eruption. In her last lucid moment before she gave in to her incestuously sinful desires, she found herself hoping he would impregnate her.

Bobby's cock lurched within his mother's hot, slick tunnel. Like a shot from a cannon, he sprayed his mother's vaginal walls with his potent viscous fluid. Yet, he kept on thrusting himself against her, driving in and out of her divine receptacle until he had emptied himself inside his first home; the place where his mother had carried him for the first nine months of his existence. He felt giddy at the thought that his seed was being deposited in the same receptacle where he was conceived.

Louise Chandler wasn't that far behind her son in their quest for mutual release. She could feel his sperm as it shot out of his urethra, the feeling so stimulating that she had no choice but to explode like a volcano.

One last powerful thrust and Bobby was finished. He lay limply atop his mother, crushing her tits against her rib cage as her final tremors continued to rock her body with a multitude of seismic explosions. She wrapped her legs around his waist and, lifting her trembling ass, met his final thrust with one of her own; her shoulders and the back of her head being the only parts of her body still touching the bed.

Slowly, as their passion subsided, she lowered her body back on to the bed, absorbing the full weight of her son as he lay, unmoving, on top of her.

Somehow, without verbal communication, the three of them managed to disentangle their tired, sated bodies from their current positions and lay side by side on the bed, still too exhausted to speak.

It was dark outside when they, once again, became aware of their surroundings. Bobby lay between his mother and grandmother full of dread, unable to comprehend why he would be punished for what he reasoned was nothing but a simple mistake. He felt that he hadn't done anything so terribly wrong. After all, what had been said and done had been in the heat of passion.

Louise was the first to stir. She sat up in bed, her well-oiled pussy still tingling from the afternoon's incestuous activities. Grandma Lilly raised up on to her elbows, bleary eyed and still in a daze. She turned to look at her grandson, his face twisted into a lopsided grin.

"And look at him," Lillian Chandler said. "Grinning like I don't know what."

Bobby's smile grew even wider at his grandmother's words.

Louise Chandler let her dangling feet touch the carpet as she stood and announced her hunger. "Anybody ready for some Chinese?" she asked, receiving a simultaneous "Yes!" from her two bed mates.

"Let's get freshened up a bit before we order out," Bobby's mother suggested. "This place is beginning to smell like a whorehouse," she said as she padded across the floor towards the bathroom.

"Oh, goody!" Grandma Lilly exclaimed. "Shower time."

Louise, having reached the doorway, turned and told her mother-in-law, "One person at a time. Otherwise, we might starve to death."

"I'll order the food while you're in the shower," Bobby said to his mother. "That way we won't have to wait so long."

"Good idea, son," Louise Chandler called out over her shoulder just before she stepped into the shower and closed the door. "I'm hungry enough to eat a bear live."

"And I'm hungry enough to eat you," Bobby said in a whisper.

An hour later and each one had showered and put on clean clothes; both women making independent decisions to dispense with their underwear, causing Bobby to sprout a perpetual boner each time he saw a pair of tits jiggling beneath a shirt.

Bobby, being last in line, was taking his turn in the shower when the food arrived. His mother and his grandmother had already set the table and had dished out the food in proportionate amounts by the time he entered the kitchen and sat down at the table.

They engaged in small talk as they ate, neither one of them willing to say what was really on their minds; Bobby still wondering what his punishment would be and why it had to be and the women thinking about how to say what it was that they wanted him to do.

Finally, Grandma Lilly spoke. "Bobby," she began, "Your mother and I have decided to withhold all sexual favors from you until you have finished with your punishment,"

Bobby looked questioningly at his mother and then at his grandmother, his mouth full of food.

"You remember telling me that you did it with Becky Brubaker down the street?" his grandmother prompted him.

Bobby, his mouth still full of food, just nodded, waiting for her to continue.

"And you remember telling me that you had lied just so you'd look more macho like in my eyes?

Again, Bobby nodded.

"Well," Grandma Lilly continued, "we're gonna give you a chance to turn that lie into a truth."

"How can I do that," Bobby inquired, "when Becky's halfway across the freakin' country?"

Louise Chandler took her son's hand in hers. "We thought about that," she said. "And we came up with a solution."

"We want you to seduce her mother," Grandma Lilly continued.

Bobby's eyes opened wide. He almost choked when he swallowed a mouthful of food in one quick gulp. It was incredulous; this idea that they wanted him to screw Mrs. Brubaker. "That sanctimonious old biddy," he said. "She wouldn't let me get near Becky. I tried telling Becky 'hello' a couple of times when I passed by their house and she was outside. The old bitch ran me off every time."

Bobby paused and took a deep breath. "You don't want to know what she told me when she caught me walking Becky home from school one day."

Grandma Lilly arched her eyebrows. "Oh?"

"She was no sweet talking church lady that day," Bobby said. "She called me everything 'cept a child of god."

Louise patted the back of her son's hand. "We think you're up to the challenge," she cooed. "Might take you a while, but we think you can do it."

"Yeah," Bobby said in a voice filled with sarcasm. "A long, long while. Like throughout eternity and beyond."

"If eternity lasts for three weeks," Grandma Lilly told him, "then, that's how long you have to get it done. Until then, we may or may not allow you to have sex with us."

"You might as well just shoot me and put me out of my misery," Bobby said. "That bitch ain't gonna let me get within spitting distance of her. And, what about her husband?"

"We'll take care of him," his grandmother said. "As a matter of fact, he might be instrumental in helping old 'Iron pants' Brubaker to let you knock off a chunk of that pussy of hers."

"And how do you plan on doing that?" he asked.

"Never you mind about how," Lillian Chandler told her grandson. "You just be ready with your camera when we tell you."

A light of understanding began to shine in Bobby's eyes. "You mean that you would screw Mr. Brubaker and get me to take pictures do I can show them to Mrs. Brubaker?" he asked.

"You've got it just about right," Bobby's mother told him.

"But, why are we doing this in the first place?" Bobby asked his mother.

"You know how snooty that old bitch is toward most everyone she meets."

Bobby nodded. "Got her nose stuck so high up in the air that it's a wonder she don't drown every time it rains."

"Yeah, well," Louise Chandler told him. "I'm thinking that we can take that sanctimonious, church going, little Miss Prim and Proper hypocritical bitch down a notch or two."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Bobby said. "When do we start?"

"Tomorrow evening," his mother told him. "About dark." She paused for a moment as if she were pondering some great truth before continuing. "It's common knowledge that Mr. Brubaker has a wandering eye. He's hinted to me several times that he'd like to get to know me a bit better.

'It'll be Thursday. And Thursday nights is when Mrs. Brubaker goes to her churchified hen party. Stays out 'til nearly midnight before she gets home. After she leaves, I'll call him up on the pretense that I have a man sized leak in my pipes and I need him to come over and fix it."

"What about me and Mrs. Brubaker?" Bobby asked.

"You don't have to wait on us," Grandma Lilly said and then shrugged. "Who knows? You may get lucky without our assistance."

Bobby grinned. "Highly unlikely," he said. "Highly unlikely."

As tired as they all were, Bobby and his two lovers managed to get in another mind blowing bout of sex before they all pooped out. Finished and extremely sated, Bobby lay between the two women of his dreams, unable to sleep thinking of different ways to approach Mrs. Brubaker. Then he settled upon the direct approach. He snuggled against his mother and closed his eyes, still giddy from the excitement a new conquest was sure to bring him. "This isn't much of a punishment, is it?" he asked himself just before he fell asleep. He wasn't awake long enough to answer himself.

The next morning found the three of them cheerfully conversing with each other at the breakfast table.

"Haven't changed your mind, have you, Bobby?" his grandmother asked.

Bobby shook his head. "No way, Grandma Lilly. However, I have added a few conditions to the bargain."

"What's that?" asked Louise Chandler.

Bobby looked each woman in the eye and grinned. "Wellllll," he began, dragging out the suspense for what seemed like an eternity.

Grandma Lilly, anxious beyond human reasoning, mirrored his speech." "Wellllll. . .what?"

"When this so called punishment is over and done with, I'm gonna fuck both of you in the ass." He paused for effect before continuing. "And for a month following my conquest of Mrs. Brubaker, you will either be completely naked when we are at home or you will be wearing hose, a garter and your best three inch spiked heels."

Bobby's mother was about to protest when he silenced her with a hard look. "I almost forgot," he said. "No matter what you are doing, if I tell you to bend over, you must bend over and spread your cheeks, 'cause I'm planting this stalk of mine right up your wazoo."

Grandma Lilly was silent as she contemplated this turn of events. She had already decided to give up her anal cherry to Bobby. She just hadn't decided on a time or a place.

"These conditions are nonnegotiable," he told them. Both women remained silent.

"You've got to both agree to them, or there's no deal."

Louise Chandler reluctantly agreed to Bobby's conditions while his grandmother enthusiastically nodded her head in the affirmative.

Bobby slapped his palms together. "Great," he said as he swallowed his last bite of food. "I'm going out for a while. What time should I be back to take pictures?"

"No later than three-thirty," Grandma Lilly said.

Bobby stood, kissed each of them on the cheek and said, "You can count on me. I wouldn't miss this for the world."

12