Surrogate Husband Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back and forth, she drug that soapy sponge before she willingly let it fall from her hand. She cupped her breasts in her hands, massaging them without regard for even a modicum of gentleness. Her nipples, begging for attention, were soon trapped between her thumbs and forefingers. She pinched them, rolled them and even pulled on them as if she were trying to tear them off of her heaving breasts. Her moans were getting louder. She knew she should feel guilty for what she was doing but, she was beyond caring about anything but her own pleasure.

Mrs. Brubaker released her nipples and they sprang back into position, throbbing with even greater urgency than before. She rubbed her palms lightly over the hard, rubbery tips, gasping and shaking from the building urgency of her sinful desires.

Almost of their own volition, her hands left her breasts and began sliding down an unfamiliar pathway across her heaving abdomen and on to her hairy mound. She gasped loudly as her fingers began to explore her nether region.

A forefinger from each hand trapped her hooded mass of nerve endings between them, pressing inward, massaging it, causing a thousand tremors of desirous pleasure to wrack her body like aftershocks from a volcanic eruption.

Now one hand was between her blood engorged outer lips, separating them while the other hand extended two fingers and invaded her sexual orifice with great urgency.

She pushed her fingers in deep and kept them there, withdrawing only a fraction of an inch before powering them back inside, her hand smashing into her labia much like that of a jackhammer.

Using her own fingers to fuck her vagina was not the best substitute for the real thing but, due to her inhibitions, April Brubaker had never found the courage to purchase a dildo or a vibrator. She hissed loudly as her other hand began to lightly stroke her clit, which was now enlarged and extended beyond the confines of its protective hood.

Suddenly and without warning, images of Bobby Chandler appeared inside her fevered mind. She shook her head violently in an effort to rid herself of these abhorrent visions but, they remained. Her fingers were now Bobby's cock, stretching her vagina and making it wet with her secretions.

April Brubaker slowly and carefully lowered herself into a sitting position, the spray from the shower pounding her face and cascading down her fevered body. She leaned back until her head was resting against the wall of the shower and lifted her legs, pointing her toes toward the ceiling.

Her hands moved faster and faster as the images of Bobby Chandler became much sharper. She cried out loudly. "Fuck me, Bobby. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

Those images became the catalyst that brought on the seismic tremors that preceded the main event. "FUCK MEEEEEE!" she cried loudly as her unholy desires pushed her over the edge.

Slowly, her fingers and hands stopped moving. Her sensitive organs unable to endure any more stimulation, she remained in her current position with her feet pointing toward the ceiling and her overworked cunt still trembling and jerking spasmodically. When she was able to stand, she did so. She continued her shower, soaping and scrubbing her entire body.

Her shower now complete, April turned off the water flow and stepped out onto the tiled floor. On quivering legs, she walked over to her bed and lay down without drying off and with her nylons clinging wetly to her legs. She was too exhausted to be ashamed.

It was almost dark when Bobby awoke to the ringing of the phone. "Hullo," he answered groggily.

"Bobby?" came the voice on the other end.

He recognized Mrs. Brubaker's voice immediately. "Yes, Mrs. Brubaker. What can I do for you?"

"Are you busy? Can you come over?"

"I guess so," Bobby said reluctantly. "What's up?"

"My Herman got called out of town on business. I need your help figuring out my checkbook."

Bobby yawned quietly. "Can't it wait, Mrs. Brubaker. Maybe until tomorrow?"

"I suppose it could," she told him. "But, I might also need you to take me somewhere. It won't take long. I promise."

Bobby rubbed his eyes. "I'll be right over." He hung up the phone without saying goodbye. Hurrying to the bathroom, he peed and then combed his hair. A few minutes later, he was knocking on the Brubaker's door.

Mrs. Brubaker answered the door wearing a white terrycloth robe that was tied loosely at the waist and a pair of old pink, fuzzy slippers. "Come in," she said. "Want anything to drink?"

"Maybe some water," Bobby replied as he stepped into her living room and she closed the door behind them.

"Have a seat," she told him. "I'll be right back."

Bobby sat down on her sofa. A few minutes later, Mrs. Brubaker returned with a glass of water and handed it to him. She walked over to the wall switch and turned the lights down low, came back to the sofa and sat down beside him.

She looked at Bobby with soft, smoldering eyes as he swallowed a mouthful of water and then set the glass on a coaster that was on the end table next to him. "I want to apologize for my words and actions earlier today. It was inexcusable."

"That's okay, Mrs. Brubaker. I. . ."

"Please," she interrupted. "Call me April."

Bobby swallowed some more water. "Okay, April. Thanks for the water, by the way. Where's your checkbook?"

For a second or two, April Brubaker had a blank look on her face. "Huh?" she said.

"Your checkbook," Bobby replied. "You said you needed my help balancing your checkbook."

"Oh, that," she said as she scooted a bit closer to him. "I don't really need any help with that." She wrung her hands. "I just didn't know any other way to get you over here."

Bobby smiled. "Got me here under false pretenses, eh?" he joked.

"If you say so," she replied. "Really, I'm not so used to being here alone like I am tonight. I just need someone to talk to. You don't have to stay if you don't want to."

Bobby's cock twitched and grew into a massive erection when he felt her leg bumping against his. He shifted uncomfortably, temporarily breaking contact. She maneuvered her body around until their legs were touching once again.

Her voice turned husky. "I've been thinking about what you were telling me earlier today. All those compliments you gave me. And you telling me that my Herman was an idiot for not treating me better." She paused as if gathering her thoughts.

She looked at him with ever-growing desire in her eyes. "Do you really think I'm sexy?"

Instead of speaking, Bobby wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. He pressed his lips against hers. This time, she was the one with a roaming tongue.

April Brubaker let out a low moan as he sucked her tongue inside his mouth. "Oh, Bobby," she gasped when they finally broke contact. "This is so, so wrong but, I can't seem to be able to stop myself."

Bobby untied the sash around her robe, reached his hand inside and placed it on her bare hip. She was wearing no panties at all! "Sometimes, you just have to let yourself go," he told her as his hand travelled up her torso and cupped a breast in his hand. She was completely naked under her robe.

April Brubaker leaned forward and they kissed again, swapping tongues for what seemed like forever. Bobby pushed the robe off her shoulders, exposing both breasts to his lecherous delight. He ended the kiss and began to nibble on her earlobe.

Her quivering, shivering body was all the approval he needed. His hand left her breast and traveled back down her stomach. His fingers trailed through her dense blonde bush as he sought out his prize.

Just before he reached her button of desire, she grabbed him by the wrist, stopping him just short of his goal. "Take it slow, Bobby," she said. "I've never cheated on my Herman before. I'm scared."

Bobby put his hand on her side just below her breast and held her tight. He planted several kisses along her jawbone from one ear to the other and back again. "We'll take it as slow as you want. I don't intend to do anything you don't want to do."

"Thank you, Bobby," she said as she hesitantly reached for his cock and gave it a light squeeze. "I promise you won't regret it."

The two of them sat together in the dimly lit room holding on to each other in comfortable silence. She nuzzled her head into his shoulder and sighed. "I want to see you," she told him.

"I'm right here," Bobby joked. "What you see is what you get."

April Brubaker smiled. "No," she said as she squeezed his cock through his pants. "I want to see this." She immediately undid the button at the top of his pants and pulled the zipper down. Bobby lifted his hips so she could slide them and his shorts off his hips and down his legs. His cock bounded out of its confinement and stood straight up in the air, twitching with delight and anticipation.

"My goodness!" April exclaimed. "It's so big!" She wrapped her hand around it as best as she could, holding it still. She untangled herself from Bobby's embrace and bent down for a closer inspection.

Bobby could feel her warm breath getting closer and closer as she breathed heavily. "I've never done this before," she said as she stuck her tongue out and gave the head a few quick licks.

Bobby remained as still as his cock would let him, fighting the urge to push it past her lips and into her open mouth. He let her continue licking the head, moaning his encouragement all the while. Suddenly, he felt the entire head being enveloped within the warm confines of her mouth. He had to work doubly hard to keep from cumming.

April Brubaker stroked his hard cock at a leisurely pace while she kept her lips wrapped around the crown, all the while licking around the head.

Bobby groaned. His hips bucked involuntarily, sending his dick a couple of inches further inside the hot confines of her mouth. "You'd better stop," he cautioned her.

Mrs. Brubaker paused, lifted her face from his hot, fleshy lance. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Am I doing it wrong?"

"No," Bobby assured her. "You're doing great. You keep going and I'll be cumming in your mouth."

April smiled and licked her lips. "I want to know what a real man's cum tastes like," she told him. "I want to experience it all. I want the thrill that comes from having a real cock deep inside my pussy. I want to feel you when you spray the walls of my vagina with your hot, fertile juices. Eventually, I even want to feel it as it stretches my asshole to the breaking point." Once more, she wrapped her lips around Bobby's cockhead while she continued to stroke the shaft of his pulsing manhood.

"Wet your finger and put it in my ass," Bobby said through clenched teeth as he removed his shirt and threw it to the floor.

April Brubaker pushed a hand down between her legs and inserted her middle finger into her quim. She moved it around inside, covering it with her juices and then touched it to Bobby's wrinkled brown hole.

"Quick," he pleaded. "Shove it all the way in. Now."

Bobby cried out his pleasure when Mrs. Brubaker complied with his request. "Hell, yes," he shouted. "Fuck my ass with your finger."

To say April Brubaker was enjoying herself would have been an understatement. After spending all of her married life with her boring husband, Herman Brubaker, she had almost forgotten that sex could be so exciting. She had been sexually dormant for too damned long. Now, she had crossed an imaginary line and could no longer deny herself any of life's hedonistic pleasures. Her sexual desires no longer suppressed, she found herself wondering what life would be like without that cheating bastard she called her husband.

The essence of her entire being was being bombarded with unholy thoughts and urges but she no longer cared. This young man whose cock she has so happily sucking had exposed her to a whole new world and she was going to take full advantage of her opportunity.

Mrs. Brubaker lifted her head from Bobby's crotch and kissed him full on the lips. The deliciousness of that spit swapping, tongue battling kiss created an excitement in her soul she could no longer deny. She released her hold on his throbbing member, took her finger from his clutching ass and stood. She offered him her hand and helped him to his feet, then shrugged her robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. For the first time in her married life, she was standing nude in front of someone other than her husband.

Bobby took her left breast in his hand, leaned in and took the hard-as-nails nipple in his mouth. April Brubaker gasped loudly from the pleasure this brought her. She placed her hands on the back of his head and pulled him even closer. "Bobby," she moaned. "Take me to bed and fuck me. I want your cock inside me, pounding me. I want your cum where it belongs; in my pussy.

Bobby raised his head and looked Mrs. Brubaker in the eye. He didn't have to ask her if she was sure. The smoldering look in her eyes told the story. She was ready to be loved.

Bobby Chandler followed his new found lover into her bedroom and lay beside her on her marriage bed. Locked together in a passionate embrace, they kissed like newlyweds on their honeymoon. Subtleness no longer existed. They groped each other, caressed each other amid their rising passion. Not an inch of either body was left untouched.

Bobby was the first to break the seal on their airtight kiss. His tongue and his lips left a trail of saliva across her face and down her chest to her breasts. He licked his way from one nipple to the other, traversing the valley between her titties several times before he sucked a great expanse of her right one into his mouth.

"Mark me," she moaned. "I want you to mark me so my cheating husband will know that he can no longer have me."

Bobby obliged her several times over, covering both breasts with a multitude of hickeys. He moved back up April's chest and sucked hard on her neck.

"Yesssss!" she hissed as his mouth left her neck and licked his way through her tit valley, down to her navel and beyond. She shuddered mightily as his tongue neared the core of her desirous lustful being and was immediately disappointed when he bypassed her clit and licked his way down her thigh.

"Oh, my god," she cried when his tongue circled her big toe.

Bobby Chandler licked her feet and toes until they glistened from all the saliva he left in his wake before, one at a time, he took each toe into his mouth, bathing it with his tongue. He treated her other foot in the same sensual manner as he did the one he'd just left before kissing his way up her leg.

Mrs. Brubaker cried out, her passion reaching a fever pitch as he continued to avoid her vaginal area, choosing, instead, to lick up and down her perineum, his tongue caressing her wrinkled brown hole before traveling upwards, stopping before he reached her blood engorged lips and beginning the trip all over again.

When Bobby licked his way up her lips and sucked her clit into his mouth, Mrs. Brubaker's orgasm hit her suddenly and without warning. She grabbed two handfuls of the comforter and held on tightly as she pounded her feet into the bed in an irregular rhythm, the urgency of which no human could understand, as her animal-like screams echoed off the walls of her bedroom and she lost control of her senses.

April's labored breathing was that of an asthmatic. On the verge of hyperventilating, she fought the darkness that threatened to overcome her. Her hips were in constant motion, contracting over and over again. They lifted off the bed, her clitoris and her lips searching, begging for even closer contact with his mouth and tongue as each new tremor ravaged her body mercilessly.

"Oh, oh, oh," she said over and over again as Bobby continued his oral assault on her vaginal area.

In her frenzied lust, Mrs. Brubaker released her death grip on the comforter, gently grabbed each ear and, with quite a bit of urgency, pulled him up and off her quivering quim.

"I can't stand it anymore," she gasped between each labored breath. "I've got to have you inside me. Now!"

Bobby hovered over her still trembling thighs and inched his way forward until the bulbous head of his steel-like jousting lance made contact with her outer labia.

April, her body still tingling and her mind still spinning from her orgasmic shock, wrapped her legs around Bobby Chandler's waist, her heels digging into his buttocks, urged him to enter her. "Give it to me," she pleaded. "Don't make me wait any longer, pleeeeease!"

With the force of a wrecking ball, Bobby slammed his hard, fleshy organ down Mrs. Brubaker's vaginal chute until he bottomed out, causing her head to bump against the headboard.

Bobby's new fuck mate's nostrils flared and her mouth opened wide from the force of his onslaught. Her eyes lost their focus as a massive burst of air was involuntarily forced from her lungs. She screamed and she cried.

She screamed again when he drew back with excruciating slowness and shoved his cock back in. The immeasurable excitement that radiated from her sinful, but no longer tortured soul, was more than enough to make April Brubaker ignore the sudden pain of Bobby's violent thrustings. She welcomed his assault. She encouraged him to continue. Bobby obliged. For several more insertions, he obliged. Then, as suddenly as he had begun, his wild thrusting stopped.

Mrs. Brubaker, steeling herself for the next forceful jab of Bobby's cock, was temporarily disappointed when he slid slowly back inside her. Her whimpering show of disappointment quickly turned into a loud display of pleasure when she realized that the Chandler boy was now paying attention to her needs. "MY NEEDS!" she shouted to herself. She nudged Bobby and, together, they rolled over until she was now on top.

April was now the aggressor. Bobby could barely keep up as she pounded her hips into his groin. She slid up and down his slick pole without a care in the world. Her soul had been set free! And she was more than ready to reap the abundant harvest that her new found freedom promised her.

Once again, with Bobby's cock buried to the root inside her, she remained in that position, gripped him tightly within her being and began a slow, torturous grind that sent Bobby's passion to unbelievably new heights.

Bobby inserted his hand between their sweaty bodies and found her clit. Folding his fingers at the middle knuckles, he placed a knuckle on either side of her hyper-sensitive nub of nerve endings, pressed them lightly together and began to caress her clit with a gentle slowness that belied his limited experience with the female gender.

Before long, they were both panting, their hedonistic desires reaching the surface of their psyche and demanding their utmost attention. Together, with an uncanny, telepathic acknowledgement, they began working towards their mutual release.

When Mrs. Brubaker replaced his fingers with hers, Bobby quickly captured her breasts in his hands and began kneading them, timing his massages to the motion of her undulating hips. April mostly let her fingers stay still, preferring to let the motions of her hooded clit do the work.

Bobby was the first one to blow. His balls tightened and his cock swelled in preparation for his discharge. Mrs. Brubaker, upon feeling his massive organ grow even larger, squeezed her vaginal muscles around his invading piece of man flesh, pulled up until the head of his cock was all that remained inside her scalding hot love cauldron, hesitated for one brief moment and then skewered herself upon his tortured penis.

The dam that held Bobby's reservoir of hot, scalding cum safely inside his body broke and sprayed the walls of April Brubaker's cunt with the force of a pressure sprayer at a car wash. With each release of his fertile sauces came a grunt. Each successive release caused him to grunt even louder than the previous one until at the end of his seventh and final spurt, he was screaming incoherently.