Surrogate Husband Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As suddenly as she had tensed, she relaxed and accepted his warm touch.

Sam, knowing what was forthcoming, forced herself to relax as Bobby prepared to insert his finger inside her rectum. Just as the tip of his finger began stretching her anal ring, she thrust her ass onto his probing digit, burying it inside her rectum to the last knuckle.

Bobby began to slowly move his finger in and out of her ass, the speed of his thrusts increasing a bit more with each reentry. Amazingly, Samuela Jackson was able to match his thrusts with little pushes of her own and still maintain the rapid pace in which she was flicking her tongue across Louise's clitoris. She groaned in disappointment when he withdrew his finger.

Her displeasure quickly gave way to a cry of surprise and temporary anger when she felt the head of Bobby's cock bump against her labia. She raised her face away from Louise's pussy and turned her head to tell him to stop but, it was too late. Bobby Chandler's massive weapon had already begun its invasion.

Samuela Jackson's opened her mouth to tell him, "No," just as Bobby pulled back and drove his cock down her velvety tunnel until she was fully impaled by that jousting lance he called a cock. The force of that penetration, combined with the feeling of being stretched almost to the limit of her endurance, forced the air out of her lungs.

"Ohhh!" Samuela said in a shrill voice.

"Ohhh!" she said again and again, her voice getting huskier and more sensual with each penetration. Her unspoken objections faded quickly. Sam's pussy was being filled like never before and it felt good. She found herself matching him thrust for thrust in a rhythm as old as time itself, her ecstasy filled body absorbing the pounding and begging for more.

Louise, her pussy now abandoned by this bronzed goddess, grabbed the back of Sam's head and pulled the sexy G-Woman's face back down onto her quivering quim. Samuela's brain, temporarily blocking all sensations except for those being generated from the ongoing friction of Bobby's cock sliding along the walls of her vagina, was slow to send the signal that would make her lips and tongue resume licking and sucking on Louise Chandler's pussy.

Louise, moaning her displeasure at her cunt being abandoned, maintained her grip on the back of Sam's head, keeping it in place. She shuddered in relief at Sam's first cautious lick along her outer lips. Soon, things were back the way they had been only minutes earlier. Her pussy and her clit, alive with a renewed knowledge that Sam's tongue was once again providing the yearned for stimulation, resumed their march toward the big "O."

Suddenly, Louise Chandler found it difficult to catch her breath. Something was blocking her airway, forcing her to breathe through her nose. Her mother-in-law's hungry cunt was pressing against her lips and nose.

Grandma Lilly moaned loudly when Louise, now nearing the peak of her orgasmic quest, licked her way up her slit and on to her clitty. That initial contact, though light and tender, almost put her over the edge.

For Louise, the experience of being on both the receiving and the giving ends of the sexual spectrum heightened her sensuality to a fever pitch. Her groans and cries vibrated against Grandma Lilly's vaginal lips, sending the older woman's body into an uncontrolled spasm.

Grandma Lilly's hips contracted, causing her clit to bump against Louise's nose. Over and over again, she rubbed her small, sensitive protuberance against her daughter-in-law's nose while Louise continued to lick the outer folds of her vagina.

Lillian Chandler howled with obvious delight when her orgasm hit her. Like a ton of bricks, it came crashing down upon her, sending her senses into a tail spin. She ground her pussy into Louise's face, her body quaking from the intensity. When it was finished, she fell forward, her upper torso draped precariously over the sofa's arm.

Mere moments later, Louise's quest for relief was also being realized. Her cries, muffled by the hairy, unshorn pudenda that covered her mouth released a series of aftershocks in Grandma Lilly's body while Louise lay beneath her and Sam.

Her body went rigid as if rigor mortis had set in. Muscles contracted in her arms and hands, forcing Samuela Jackson's face even closer. Her vagina clenched and unclenched, propelling geyser after geyser of her ejaculate out of her body; most of it going into the agent's mouth, the rest splashing onto Sam's face and hair.

Samuela, her jaws growing increasingly tired, continued her oral ministrations until her own climax hit her. Her stomach knotted and sweat beaded on her brow and her vaginal walls contracted, squeezing Bobby's pecker into submission. Her release came in a series of irregular spasms and loud cries of surrender until, totally exhausted from all the activities, her knees and arms would no longer support her and she lay prostrate upon the sofa; her face still buried in Louise's hairy cunt.

Just before Samuela fell limply into the sofa, Bobby's balls lurched. Thousands of tiny sperm cells propelled themselves upwards through his urethra, hoping to find a refuge inside the agent's vaginal fortress. But it was not to be. His cock was pulled free from its confinement a split second before it erupted.

Rope after rope after rope of his viscous offerings flew through the air, landing on the woman's back and hips. One particularly powerful shot landed on the back of Sam's neck. His eruptions now reduced to an occasional dribble, Bobby Chandler sat back on his heels.

After remaining in the same position for what seemed like an eternity, Samuela Jackson was the first to move. She pushed Louise's legs to where they were dangling over the edge of the sofa, cupped her pussy in her hand, sat up and reached for her panties. She stood long enough to pull them up her long, slim legs in a futile effort to contain Bobby's enormous load. She scooped what she could of the splooge that had already reached her knees and brought her hand to her mouth. By the time she had licked her hand clean of Bobby's protein offering, her panties had been soaked through and through. She sat back down with a sigh.

"I'm sorry," Bobby said as he assumed a sitting position beside her.

"For what?" Sam asked.

"For breaking your rule about only having sex with women when your husband is not around."

Sam pulled Bobby close and kissed him on the cheek. "Rules are made to be broken," she said with a smile. "And with a cock like yours, you can break my rules any time you wish, but. . ." She kissed him again. "Only when Mason is not around and if your mother or grandmother is here with you."