Surrogate Husband Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flustered with the knowledge that he'd lost his wife to the neighbor's boy, Herman Brubaker uttered a stream of profanities. "I come home," he said, his face turning red, "and find you molesting our daughter and you think you'll get money out of me? When I get through with you, you'll be lucky to get food stamps."

"You can't molest the willing, Daddy," Becky said.

Herman's face flushed even redder as he once more tried unsuccessfully to stand. He slumped back down to the floor with a groan of pain. He turned his gaze back to April. Huffing and puffing, he spat out his words. "Fucking your daughter and this piece of trash. You'll not get a penny out of me!"

Bobby could be silent no longer. "You'll give her money all right. And lots of it."

"And how do you think you can make me do that?" Mr. Brubaker sneered.

"Your word against the three of us," Bobby said. He scratched his chin as if he were in deep thought. "April let you in so's you could get some of your things. She went back into the kitchen to talk to me. We heard Becky scream. We rushed into the bedroom just in time to see you climb on top of your daughter and rip her panties off. We'll all three testify that you were the one who tried to rape your own daughter. Need I say more?"

Herman Brubaker shook his head slowly. "No," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. Then he turned defiant. "It won't be a whole lot. In spite of what you might think, I'm not a rich man."

April Brubaker laughed coldly. "This house is worth at least a half million. Then there's your off shore bank accounts that, at last check, totaled more than eighteen million. But you're half right. You won't be all that rich when the divorce is over."

Mr. Brubaker's eyes opened wide. "H. . .how did you find all this out?"

"You forgot to turn off your computer one night a couple of months ago. Really, Herman, you should be more careful."

Knowing he was beaten, Herman Brubaker asked April, "Okay, how much?"

"I don't want the house," Mrs. Brubaker began. "But, I want the value of it. . .in cash. I want half of what you have in your hidden accounts. And I want your promise to go away and never bother us again,"

"You'll ruin me," Herman Brubaker whined.

"Better to be ruined financially," April told him, "than to go to prison for molesting your daughter."

"Yeah," Bobby said. "You'll go in as a tight end, but you'll come out as a wide receiver."

"Okay, okay," Mr. Brubaker said with a wave of his hand. "You'll have the money in your account by Friday next week.' He extended his arm. "Now, will someone please help me up?"

Bobby stood, grabbed Mr. Brubaker's hand and helped him to stand while April retrieved his crutches. "Need us to call you a cab?" she asked.

Herman Brubaker adjusted himself on his crutches. "Please," he said. "I'll wait outside."

"Don't even ask what will happen if you don't fulfill your end of the bargain," Bobby said as fat Herman hobbled out the bedroom and down the hallway.

"I want everyone out of this house within the next two days or the deal is off!" Herman Brubaker yelled over his shoulder.

The three of them watched out the window until they saw Mr. Brubaker get into a taxi and ride away. April then turned to Bobby and wrapped her arms around him, pressing her titties into his arm. "We won!" she said just before she kissed him on the cheek.

"Let's hope he doesn't go back on his word," Bobby replied.

Becky turned and hugged Bobby from the other side. He now had two pairs of tits pressing against him and a cock so hard and stiff it could have supported Mount Rushmore on its head.

Bobby pulled them both in closer. Nipples hardened as the two women wiggled against him. He turned to kiss April full on the mouth. Lips collided against lips as their tongues pushed and twisted, one against the other in a sensuous battle for dominance.

Becky ran her hand down Bobby's stomach to his cock. April's hand was already there, rubbing and massaging his rod of steel. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper, taking his shorts with them. April removed her hand from his cock until it was freed from its confinement and then began to stroke it, flesh upon flesh, using his copious amount of pre cum as a lubricant.

Becky dropped to her knees in front of him and waited for her mother to slide her fist down to Bobby's groin. She immediately encased the head of his twitching cock in her warm mouth. She ran the tip of her tongue around the crown and then she impaled her face upon his fuck stick, stopping only when her lips met her mother's fist.

Working in tandem, Becky eased her lips up and down Bobby's cock as her mother's fist rose and fell upon the shaft. Just as Bobby was about to announce his orgasm, he realized they had not closed the blinds. Their actions could be seen by anyone who happened to be passing by. But, he was too far gone to give a damn. He grunted as his balls twisted in their sacks. Barely had he spoken the words, "I'm cumming!" before his sperm-laden semen began pouring out of his piss hole and into Becky's mouth.

Becky swallowed hard as the first few shots filled her mouth to overflowing. Mrs. Brubaker pulled her hand away from Bobby's peter and wiped some of his splooge from her daughter's chin, put her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

"Better save some of that for me," April said to Becky. "Don't hog it all."

After capturing the last couple of spurts from Bobby's cock, Beck stood and faced her mother, who was eagerly awaiting her portion of protein. April opened her mouth and accepted the invasion of her daughter's cum covered tongue. She swished Bobby's juices around her teeth and over her gums a couple of times before swallowing. "Goddam," she exclaimed. "I wish I had some more of that shit."

"You'll have to wait awhile," Becky told her mother as she pointed towards Bobby's flaccid cock. "I think he's done for now."

"A good while," April said. "We've got to start looking for a place to live until Daddy coughs up the money."

===

Bobby, now at home, sat at the dining room table with a can of root beer in his hand, talking to his mother and his grandmother.

"They're not such bad people after all," he said. "And they need a place to stay until they can get settled."

Louise raised her cup to her mouth and sipped some coffee. "But, why should they stay here?"

"Bobby's getting tired of us already," Grandma Lilly said with a wink at her grandson. "He wants more variety in his life."

"We don't have enough room, Bobby," Louise told her son. "And they might not approve of our situation."

"They're just like us," Bobby said. "April and Becky are lovers."

Astonished at such a revelation, Bobby's mother gasped. "Who'd have thought it?" she said. "Mrs. 'Holier-Than-Thou' is certainly full of surprises, ain't she?"

"How in the world would you handle being with four women in the same house?" Louise asked.

Bobby shrugged his shoulders. "It would be a chore."

Mother and Grandmother laughed. "It's out of the question," Bobby's mother told him. "They'll have to find someplace else to live."

Still trying to make his case, Bobby told his mother, "I told you, Mother. They're like us now."

"Bobby!" Louise said sharply. "I don't care about that. I still don't trust that woman with our secrets. If you want them to move in with us, then so be it. But you'll have to give up any form of sexual contact with me and Grandma Lilly. Are you prepared to do that?"

"No," Bobby said weakly.

"Then I don't want to hear anything else about it. Understand?"

Bobby nodded his head.

Louise Chandler went over to where Bobby was sitting and gave him a hug. "Come with me," she said. "I'll make you forget all about the Brubaker women." She looked at Grandma Lilly. "You can come, too, Lillian, if you want."

Louise Chandler led Bobby and Grandma Lilly into her bedroom, sat on the bed and pulled Bobby close. Grandma Lilly pressed her tits into his back as she reached around to fondle his cock through his pants while Louise began to undo his belt buckle and open his pants. Down came his pants and underwear at the same time. Grandma Lilly wrapped her hands around his tool and began to slowly jack him off.

Louise bent over as she slid his pants and shorts down to his ankles and helped him divest himself of his shoes and then his clothes. Bobby took off his shirt and tossed it aside. A few minutes seemed like an eternity as his mother and grandmother disrobed.

Bobby's mother grabbed him by the hips and pulled him into her mouth. Grandma Lilly took a hand away from his cock so her daughter-in-law could suck a bit more of his throbbing tool into her oral cavity and began to fondle his balls.

The intensity of the moment had Bobby Chandlers nuts already signaling his impending orgasm. Grandma Lilly felt his cock swelling in her hand and, just as he rammed his tool as far into his mother's mouth as he could, she squeezed the base with all of her might.

Bobby stood on unsteady legs, his whole body quivering as his need for release slowly abated. Grandma Lilly, sensing that he was no longer in danger of cumming, loosened her grip and continued stroking him. Her other hand was now in her mouth, giving it as much lubrication as was possible.

Bobby experienced a bit of discomfort as his grandmother's finger pushed into his ass. His displeasure quickly turned to pleasure when she began massaging his prostate. Fearing he would once again be fighting to keep from cumming, he backed up, dislodging his cock from his mother's mouth and pried his grandmother's hand from around his shaft.

Surprised by this turn of events, Grandma Lilly removed her finger from his ass and asked, "What's wrong, Bobby?"

"Yeah," his mother said. "I thought you were enjoying yourself."

"I was," he said. "Maybe a little too much."

"Oh?" Bobby's mother commented, leaving the obvious unsaid.

"It's time," Bobby said as he pulled his mother to a standing position.

"For what?" Louise asked.

Bobby kissed his mother on her nose and said, "It's time for you to keep your promise."

Louise opened her mouth to ask him what he was talking about, but closed it quickly when she remembered. "Oh, shit," she said to herself. "He wants to fuck me in my ass!"

Bobby turned to his grandmother and instructed her to lie down on the bed on her back. "And you, Mother," he said. "I want you on top of Grandma Lilly in the sixty-nine position." Both women complied with his wishes.

"Lick each other," he told them, "while I go get the KY jelly."

Slowly, tentatively, Louise lowered her face into Grandma Lilly's waiting pussy. Grandma Lilly grabbed her daughter-in-law's hips and pulled her down onto her anxious mouth. Both women moaned as tongues connected with pussy lips.

Satisfied and elated that the two women were following his instructions with so much enthusiasm, Bobby went into the bathroom. He returned a couple of minutes later with a tube of the jelly and climbed up onto the bed and lay down between his mother's outstretched legs. He laid the tube on the bed beside him.

"Spread her butt cheeks wide," he told his grandmother. Very quickly, he was looking directly at Louise Chandler's wrinkled brown hole.

Louise stiffened when her son's index finger first made contact with her anus, but quickly relaxed when she realized he wasn't going to immediately jam it into her asshole.

Bobby took his time caressing Louise's anal ring, circling the tip of his finger slowly around the edges, stopping every once in a while to press lightly against the opening. He replaced Grandma Lilly's hands with his own and leaned in to plant a kiss on the tight little hole.

Bobby licked her perineum, pressed the tip of his tongue in the middle of the wrinkled ring and then began rimming her asshole. Round and round in circles, his tongue went, tracing the same route as his finger had traveled just minutes earlier. Fascinated by her grandson's display of tenderness towards his mother, Lillian Chandler ceased her licking of Louise's pussy and watched Bobby's actions. "If he's gonna be this tender and considerate," she said to herself, "I don't think I'll object when he says it's my turn."

Bobby released his hold on his mother's hips and reached for the jelly. Louise uttered a low moan when his tongue broke contact with her ass.

"Spread her cheeks," Bobby told his grandmother, "while I lube that thing up."

Bobby unscrewed the cap and squeezed some of the lubricant directly on her anus, replaced the cap and lay the tube back down. Taking his time, he spread the jelly on her asshole and the surrounding area, rubbing and massaging as he did so, not once trying to penetrate his mother's brown ring. When he thought the jelly was sufficiently spread over all the right places, Bobby rimmed Louise's asshole with tip of his finger before pressing it lightly against the center of her anus.

"Relax," he said, "as if you were taking a shit."

Louise, lulled into a serene state of acceptance, was able to relax enough for the very tip of her son's finger to penetrate her hole. Then she tensed in anticipation of the pain she was surely to feel when his finger went all the way in. When Bobby made no effort to push any further inside, she relaxed once more.

Bobby waited patiently for her to grow accustomed to the added pressure of his invading fingertip before pushing his finger in to the first knuckle. Again he waited until he thought Louise was ready for him to push his finger even further inside.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to Louise, Bobby's finger was all the way in, up to the last knuckle.

"How does that feel?" Bobby asked his mother. "Any pain?"

Louise wiggled her butt against his hand and sighed. "I'm surprised," she told him. "I thought it would hurt for sure, but it doesn't hurt at all."

Bobby smiled. Then he slowly pulled his finger out of her ass until her anal ring was squeezing it just below the first knuckle. He wiggled his finger inside of her as he moved it around in tiny circles. He then noticed that he had his grandmother's rapt attention.

"Keep licking her clit, Grandma Lilly."

Lillian, suddenly pulled out of her near trance like state of mind, quickly sucked Louise's clit back between her lips and began a torturous assault with the tip of her tongue. Bobby then sought entry with his middle finger.

Louise hardly objected to the addition of Bobby's middle finger. She was about to orgasm. "God, that feels good," she announced as the first shockwaves of her impending orgasm surged through her.

Her asshole had become an erogenous zone. Lightning bolts of desirous pleasure were charging through her, simultaneously exiting through her anus along with her clit. She wanted release. She begged for release.

"Oh, Bobby," she cried as Bobby pushed his two fingers in and out of her rectum with a slow, but steady pace. "Baby," she said, her voice now low and husky with desire. "Fuck me with your fingers. It feels soooo good."

Grandma Lilly inserted a finger of her own deep inside Louise's vaginal canal. Without one consulting the other, she and her grandson set up a rhythm of fucking that soon had Louise gasping for breath.

Louise's entire nether region was on fire. She felt her sanity deserting her. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she said repeatedly as she felt her impending orgasm building. Then, it was upon her.

Louise's stomach muscles contracted and began to cramp. Her body went stiff. She was trembling from head to toe. Her kegel muscles contracted as she screamed her release. As quickly as she'd stiffened, her body went limp. She lay in a heap, her world temporarily slipping away from her as Bobby and Grandma Lilly continued fucking her with their fingers.

Bobby pulled his fingers from his mother's ass. "Keep licking," he told Lillian. "Keep licking." He went to his knees behind his mother just before coating his cock with a generous amount of the KY jelly. He then rubbed more of it around her shrinking anal ring. Bobby grabbed his massive tool and pressed it against his mother's anal opening.

Grandma Lilly's continued assault on Louise's clit kept Bobby's mother on a rollercoaster ride of continuous mini orgasms. One would begin as the previous one ended. "Oh, god," she said as she felt the head of her son's cock slide inside her ass. It felt so good that she silently willed Bobby to push his hardened flesh deeper. She attempted to make it happen but, her strength had been sapped. She could barely move. Her mouth opened in an effort to voice her desires. Nothing intelligible came out.

"Unnngh," she groaned. "Baby," she whispered. "Unnngh," she said again and again as Bobby slowly inserted more of his tool inside her rectum. Inch by inch, it progressed until Bobby's erection was in all the way to the root.

At last, Louise regained her voice. Almost at the same time, her strength returned with the energy necessary to become an active participant in the taking of her anal virginity. She lifted her hips and as Bobby pushed his veiny cock into her ass, she pushed back at him.

"Fuck me," Louise shouted as her son's hairy groin pressed against her butt cheeks. "Harder, goddammit. Harder!" Bobby's thrusting gained speed until he was fucking his mother's ass with unrestrained abandon.

Meanwhile, Grandma Lilly's mouth and tongue were once again working their magic. The pressure was building inside Louise Chandler, threatening to boil over at any moment. Even in her fevered state, she could feel Bobby's cock expanding. She knew he was about to come.

"Come with me!" Louise cried. "Fill my ass with your cum."

Bobby's nuts contracted and forced his seed up and out of his urethra into her bowels. The sensation of having her lower colon filled with her son's hot scalding juices triggered an orgasm in Louise like none she'd ever experienced before.

Seven times Bobby's cock contracted as it coated the walls of her bowels, stretching Louise's anal ring a bit more each time. Seven times Louise Chandler cried out in pure unadulterated joy. Seven times her stomach muscles contracted as her hips lifted high off the bed.

Grandma Lilly quickly slid out from under her daughter-in-law, gasping, but grateful that she could finally breathe again. She lay beside the copulating mother/son duo watching intently, giving her silent approval as Louise fell to the bed in a quivering mass of flesh.

Somehow, Bobby managed to stay inside her, his emissions now reduced to a steady dribble; his cock slowly deflating until it popped out of its own accord. He fell against his mother, pinning her to the bed, exhausted, but contented. Finally, he rolled off and lay beside her; caressing her and kissing her cheek.

"Did you like it?" he asked. "Did it feel good?"

"I think you know the answer to that one," Grandma Lilly said.

"If I'd only known," Louise said. "If I'd only known that giving up my anal cherry to you would have been so pleasurable, I would have given it to you a long time ago."

"Me, too," Grandma Lilly said. "When will it be my turn?"

Bobby laughed. "I don't know, Grandma Lilly. I'm so exhausted that I can barely move.

"I'll wait," Lillian told him. "Anything that makes your mother feel that good has to be well worth waiting for."

Not long after that, Bobby and his mother fell fast asleep. Grandma Lilly lay beside her daughter-in-law, giddy with the thoughts of having her bowels filled with her grandson's sweet juices.

12