Surrogate Husband Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise's hand returned to April's most sacred spot only to remove it again. "Don't stop," April said. "It feels too good to stop."

Louise Chandler ignored the other woman's pleading. She gripped the waistband of April's pantyhose and panties and quickly pulled them down past her knees. She knelt in front of April and rubbed her nose in the gusset of the Brubaker woman's panties. "You're wet," she said as her hand returned to April's pussy. "Very wet." She pushed her first two fingers past her friend's labia and inserted them deep inside her vagina. With her thumb on April's clit, she slowly withdrew and then pushed them back in.

April gasped loudly when the tips of Louise's fingers made contact with her g-spot. The rhythm of her undulating hips matched that of the Chandler woman's probing finger, raising her hungering desire to a fever pitch each time her clit rubbed against Louise's thumb.

April Brubaker scooted forward until her ass cheeks were resting on the hard edge of the sofa and raised her legs high, supporting them with a tightly clutching hand behind each knee. "Lick me!" she said loudly. "I'm gonna go crazy if I don't cum soon. Eat it! Eat my nasty old cunt!"

Louise Chandler quickly obliged. Her hand had been forced from April's pussy when April raised her legs. She was almost as anxious to continue her stimulation of Mrs. Brubaker's most sacred of places as April was herself.

Louise buried her head between Mrs. Brubaker's legs and in one long lick, her tongue traveled from asshole to clitoris. She then lowered her head and repeated this process over and over again until April was on the brink of an orgasm. She paused for several seconds, eliciting a loud moan of disappointment from April.

Mrs. Brubaker urged her new found friend to continue. "Oh, god. Don't stop! I'm soooo close!" She dropped her legs, letting them rest on Louise's shoulders, and squeezed them tight in an effort to keep the Chandler woman's face pressed against her sex.

Louise Chandler smiled. She knew what she was doing to April flirted on the fringes of torture but, she couldn't help herself. It felt too damned good to have so much control over someone else's emotions. She yielded willingly to the pressure of April's clenching thighs. Once again, she captured the other woman's clit between her suctioning lips and, raking the tip of her tongue across Mrs. Brubaker's overly sensitive clit, quickly brought her to an orgasm.

April Brubaker's nylon covered heels began to pound Louise's back. "Oh, oh, Oh!" she cried repeatedly as her orgasm sent tiny electrical impulses throughout her body. She reached up and grabbed two handfuls of hair and pulled hard while, at the same time, she pushed her pussy against Louise's face.

With her movements now limited to her heaving stomach and her bucking hips, April Brubaker rode her orgasm to heights she'd rarely ever experienced before. Short whimpering noises burst forth from her mouth in a rapid fire delivery.

Then the big "O" hit her like a ton of bricks. April now had a tight grip on Louise Chandler's ears; pulling, tugging and praying that Bobby's mother would continue torturing her quivering quim.

One last jolt left April exhausted. Her body went limp. She released her grip on Louise's ears as her body fell back into the sofa. Her eyes rolled back onto her head and her breathing became very irregular. And then she passed out.

===

Bobby walked with Becky to her front door and kissed her chastely on her forehead. "I had a wonderful time tonight," he said. He turned to leave.

Becky grabbed his arm and gently spun him around. She pressed her lips against his and forced her tongue into his mouth. Bobby, still quite horny from their encounter in the car, eagerly accepted her tongue offering. His cock rose to full size in a nano second. He pressed himself up against her, grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her close.

Becky pulled her face away from his. "You silly goose," she told him. "When I said take me home, I didn't mean for you to go home, also."

Bobby blinked. "Damn!" he thought. "I hope she's gonna ask me in."

"What did you mean?" he asked her.

"I meant what I said, Bobby. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her cheek against his. "I didn't want my first time with you to be in the back seat of no car. I want it to be in a real bed; my bed."

Bobby kissed her deeply as she fumbled in her purse for her key. "We have to be as quiet as we can," she cautioned him. "Don't want to wake Mother." And then she added, "Not that she'd mind."

Their footsteps muffled by the deep carpet, Bobby and Becky went through the living room and had started down the hallway to Becky's room when they heard someone moaning.

Becky put her finger to her mouth as a sign to be quiet and then she motioned for Bobby to follow her. Bobby stopped right behind Becky as she peered through the partially open door of her mother's bedroom. Her eyes opened wide in shock as she covered her mouth with her hand. Bobby, curious to see what had made Becky freeze so suddenly, inched forward, went to his knees beside her and cautiously peeked inside. "Son-of-a- bitch!" he said to himself. Both mothers were naked as the day they were born! They lay, one on top of the other, passionately licking each other's pussies.

Shakily, Bobby rose to stand beside a still awestruck Becky and took her by the arm. He led a still awestruck Becky on down the hallway and into her bedroom.

"Damn!" Becky said in an almost reverent whisper. "Did you see that?"

Bobby nodded enthusiastically. He rested his hand on the front of his pants and gave his cock a quick tug. "Got me hard as hell!"

Becky replaced his hand with hers and caressed him lightly. "Sure as hell did," she giggled. "Let's see if we can do something about it." She immediately began undoing his pants. When the fly was opened, she pulled them down to his ankles and, after taking off his shoes and socks, helped him get them off his feet.

Becky stayed on her knees. She fisted his cock and began to slide her hand up and down his hardened member. "You seem harder than you've ever been before," she said just before enveloping the head of his massive organ with her mouth.

"I feel it, too," Bobby hissed. He shoved his cock forward until he could feel it bump against the back of her throat.

Becky gagged for a second and then began breathing through her nose. She grabbed his butt cheeks and yanked him forward.

Bobby felt his cock head slide into her throat. He bit his fist to keep from crying out when she swallowed multiple times.

Becky pulled her head back until her lips were wrapped around the crown of his mushroom shaped cockhead. She rapidly ran her tongue around his helmet several times before she once more took him deep into her throat.

Bobby knew he had a decision to make. He wanted Becky to suck on him until he orgasmed but, at the same time, he was thinking that he should put her needs before his. His mind was in a tizzy. Already, his balls were churning, signaling his impending eruption. If he let her continue much longer, he would lose control and the decision would be made for him.

Reluctantly, Bobby placed a hand on each side of Becky's face, halting her movements. The pressure in his nuts was still building, forcing him to make a quick withdrawal.

Becky looked at him with questioning eyes. "What's wrong, Bobby? Am I doing it wrong? Did I hurt you?"

Bobby helped Becky to her feet and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Goodness, no, Becky. It's nothing like that at all."

"Then, what is it?" she pleaded.

"This is supposed to be your night," he began. "It's supposed to be all about you."

"But, I want to please you, too, honey"

Bobby kissed her again. "You have and you will. But, that can wait until I've satisfied your needs."

Becky wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her cheek against his. "Oh, Bobby," she said, her voice full of love, lust and desire. "I couldn't have picked a better man to give my virginity to." She pulled him to her and backed up until the backs of her knees were touching her bed. Feverishly, she unbuttoned his shirt and helped him get it off. She kicked off her shoes and lay back on the bed, quickly making her way to the center. She held her arms out to him.

"Come, Bobby. Come make me a woman."

Bobby slipped into her warm embrace and then turned so that they were on their sides, face to face. He kissed her lightly as he ran his fingers through her hair. He could feel her trembling body against his. "Nervous?" he asked.

Becky nodded her head and remained silent.

"To be quite honest," Bobby said, "I am, too. I've never made love to a virgin before."

Becky hugged Bobby. She stroked his cheek. "Just love me like I love you and we'll get through this together," she said softly.

For the second time that night, Bobby unbuttoned her blouse. Becky raised up long enough to let him slide it off her arms and to unsnap her bra. Bobby pulled it off and tossed it on the floor. He worked the button loose on her skirt and pulled it over her hips and down her legs. With a flick of his wrist, the skirt settled on the floor atop the bra and blouse. Now, they were both naked and unashamed.

Bobby caressed Becky's arm from her shoulder to her wrist. He turned her on her back and leaned in slowly, circling a nipple with his lips. With quiet, determined precision, he flicked the tip of his tongue across her bright pink nipple. He kissed the surrounding flesh as he teased the other nipple with the palm of his hand. Bobby's saliva flowed freely as he covered every inch of Becky's chest with his lips and tongue.

Bobby moved up Becky's body. Covering his teeth with his lips, he nibbled lightly on an earlobe. Then he licked at the small depression behind her ear, kissed and licked his way along her jaw line to the other ear.

Becky moaned deeply and quite loudly when Bobby began to suck lightly on her neck. Already, her passion was such that she thought she could cum at any second.

On his way down her body, Bobby stopped to once again pay homage to her breasts. Several times he slid his flattened tongue across her nipples. By this time, they'd become hard, pointed protuberances of yearning flesh; much bigger and much harder than they'd ever been before.

Becky trembled uncontrollably when she felt Bobby's tongue rimming her belly button. Her hands covered the top of his head, gently urging him to go lower. She felt his chin rubbing against her hairy groin as Bobby complied with her unspoken request. She experienced her first orgasm when it rubbed against her clitoris; a small one but, nevertheless, it had happened and it only served to build her passion to a fever pitch. She moaned in disappointment when Bobby bypassed her clit and her outer lips.

Bobby licked at the crevasse between her legs and her quim, sending her body into a spasm. That was mini-orgasm number two.

On his knees now, Bobby lifted Becky's left leg and caressed the back of her thigh with his tongue and lips from her hip to her knee and back. He raised his head and pressed his mouth against the back of Becky's knee.

Becky, her body twisting about and her stomach clenching in anticipation of her next orgasm, bolted upright when the tip of Bobby's tongue made first contact with that most sensitive of spots. She clutched his head in her hands and rocked back and forth.

"Oh, my god, Bobby," she gasped. "What are you doing to m. . .?"

Her voice, silenced by mini-orgasm number three and nearly unconscious from the effects of Bobby's sensuous touches, Becky lost her grip on his head. She fell back onto the bed and lay twitching as Bobby continued his oral journey up to her foot.

He cover the entire bottom of Becky's foot with light kisses as he zeroed in on his destination; her toes. One by one, he sucked them into his mouth, caressing them with his lips; creating a suction so that when he let one out of his mouth, he could hear a light popping sound.

Finally, he captured her big toe and bathed it heavily with his saliva laden tongue. From her foot to the tip of that appendage, Bobby used the flat of his tongue on the underside. Then he slowly licked his way back down to her hip.

Mini-orgasm number four came when he repeated the process on the other leg.

Becky, still moaning and breathing heavily from her last orgasm, urged him on. "Bobby," she said. "You're torturing me."

Bobby smiled and dipped his tongue in the small crevasse between her right leg and her quivering snatch, sending her ever closer to mini-orgasm number five.

Becky cried out loudly as Bobby's flattened tongue made its first trip up her vulva. She squirmed in anticipation as he neared the top of her blood filled lips, expecting him to continue on to her clit. Instead, he lifted his face about an inch above her vaginal area and blew lightly in her overly sensitive little bud.

Her hips clenched and her pelvic area jerked upwards with a hungry yearning for some kind of contact. Bobby dipped his head and scraped the length of her perineum with the tip of his now hardened tongue. Once again, he flattened it and drug it along her wet lips. This time, he continued upwards, barely making contact with Becky's clit.

Shockwaves of volcanic proportions surged throughout Becky's body when Bobby rested his tongue at the top of her vulvar area. She arched her back, pushing her clit against his oral digit. She screamed loudly. "Oh, my god, Bobby!" she cried. "Lick it, dammit! Lick it!"

Instead of complying with her wishes, Bobby broke away. He waited a second or two and then made contact with her lips and clitoris. He repeated this process several times before moving downward once again.

Bobby pushed the tip of his tongue between her partially opened labia and slid it upwards along the inside of her lips, stopping just short of her clit.

Becky reached out in frustration and pulled his face onto her mound, hoping and praying that this most delightful of tortures would end and he would finally take her on that trip to orgasmic oblivion.

Bobby finally acquiesced and made full contact with Becky's clit. With gentle, deliberate strokes, he moved the tip of his tongue over her hood from side to side. He slid his arms around her hips and, with a thumb on each side of her clit, pushed the hood up and away. He pulled back and looked directly at her blood engorged labia.

Slowly and rhythmically, he made vertical strokes across Becky's clit. She gasped when he hit her with a series of quick, teasing licks and then slowed the pace once again. Becky's dam of pent up sexual energy burst wide open when Bobby wrapped his lips around her clitoris and sucked it into his mouth.

Her body spasmed out of control as she humped his face. Bobby slid his lips back and forth on her clitoris as she moved about on the bed. "I made it, Bobby!" she cried loudly. "I'm cumming! Goddammit, I'm cummmmmming!"

Bobby continued to lick her slit as she rode out the biggest orgasm of her young life. He knelt on his knees between her legs and smiled broadly at her now limp body. Her eyes were closed. Her only movement was the occasional rise and fall of her chest as she struggled to get a breath.

Slowly, the effects of her orgasmic bliss began to wear off and she began to breathe normally. She opened her eyes and batted back her tears of happiness. "It's time, Bobby," she said quietly and determinedly. "Take me. Take me now. Take my offering of love. Make me a real woman."

Bobby leaned forward and pointed his spear at the opening to her sexual world. Now on his hands and knees, he slid his cock along the length of her lips, searching for her opening. Becky wrapped her hand around his tool and guided him to her altar of love.

Her vulvar lips had barely closed around the head of his cock when he paused. "You're wet as hell," he told her.

"God, yes," she said breathily. "It feels wonderful."

Bobby pushed his cock further inside her vaginal canal until he made contact with her hymen. He stopped again, letting her get accustomed to the feel of his massive erection as it dilated her sex.

Feeling his hesitation, Becky urged him to continue. "Go ahead, Bobby. I'm ready."

Bobby pulled back a bit and slowly pushed his cockhead up against her restrictive membrane. He pulled back once more and hesitated. He looked Becky in the eye and said. "Are you sure, Baby?"

"I've been ready for an hour," she told him. "Do it. Now!"

Bobby pulled back until just the head of his hardened rod remained inside her opening. He slammed his cock down her chute and watched Becky grimace in pain as he broke on through and their pelvic hairs began to intertwine. He remained still until she opened her eyes and smiled wanly.

"I'm sorry I had to hurt you," he said softly as he leaned in to kiss her.

"It only hurt for a second," she told him. "I'm okay now."

With slow determined movements, Bobby eased his cock back and forth inside Becky's vagina. Becky cautiously moved in tandem with her lover; ever mindful that it was still a bit uncomfortable for her. But, the pleasure she knew Bobby was receiving, combined with the searing orgasm of just a few moments ago, gave her the will to continue.

Bobby increased the speed of his insertions and withdrawals. "Oh!" Becky exclaimed when his helmeted soldier slammed against her cervix. Her face twisted slightly from the pain. Bobby ceased moving inside her.

"Don't stop," Becky told him. "Keep going."

"But, I'm hurting you," he said.

"Just take it a bit slower, Bobby."

Once again, Bobby slowed down the pace of his thrusting tool and soon, the both of them were moving together like a well-oiled machine.

"I wish this could last forever," Bobby whispered to her. However, his balls were beginning to churn; signaling his own climax. He knew his time was now being measured in seconds instead of minutes. "It feels so good to be inside you like this."

Bobby's body jerked and shuddered as his balls squeezed his thick, viscous, white fluid out of its hiding place. He lunged inside Becky one last time. He could feel her cervix as it kissed the head of his cock.

"Fuck!" he moaned. "It's here. I'm cumming, Becky. I'm cumming."

Bobby could feel the walls of her vagina as it caressed the shaft of his cock. He could hold it no longer. He grunted loudly when the first burst of his seminal fluids forced its way out of his piss hole and onto her cervix.

Becky urged him on. "That's it," she told him. "Let it out. Let it all out."

Bobby continued grunting with each powerful discharge as he flooded Becky's pussy to the point of overflowing. He remained on his hands and knees above her as his discharges became weaker and weaker; finally subsiding until there was no more offering to be placed inside her altar of love.

When his cock had wilted to the point that it could no longer remain inside her, he lay down beside Becky and held her in his arms. All was quiet now; except for their heavy breathing.

Finally, Bobby gathered the energy to speak. "I hope," he said haltingly. "I hope we made a baby tonight."

Becky's face lit up with joy. "Me, too," she said. "Me, too."

Bobby and Becky luxuriated in their post orgasmic bliss, completely unaware that they had had an audience.

12