Surrogate Husband Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great!" Mrs. Chandler said. "Let's all go to dinner so we can celebrate."

"I think I'd rather stay here a while longer," Donna said.

A surprised Lillian asked, "Why?"

Donna smiled at her companion. "I haven't had a chance to taste Becky's sweet nectar as it flows into my mouth. That's why."

Donna stood and walked quickly over to where Becky and Bobby were sitting. She offered her hand. Becky looked at Bobby. "Is it okay with you?" she asked.

Bobby kissed her and said, "No problem on this end."

Becky grasped Donna's hand and allowed herself to be pulled upright. "Let's get into the bedroom and do this thing up right."

As Becky and Donna walked hand in hand towards one of the bedrooms, Lillian , stood, cleared her throat and, in a voice full of love and desire, said, "I haven't been fucked by a man in a couple of weeks. How about it, Grandson? You up to playing roto rooter with my pussy?"

"Any time, any place," Bobby said as he stood and walked over to stand in front of his grandmother.

"The sofa's unoccupied," Grandma Lilly whispered in a voice so sexy sounding that it made Bobby's cock lurch in his pants.

They sank to the sofa together; grandmother and grandson, and immediately began to tear off each other's clothes. Bobby's eyes feasted on Grandma Lilly's breasts. He held one of them in the palm of his hand, leaned in and sucked the nipple into his mouth.

"Oh, yes, baby," Grandma Lilly said as she began to stroke his hard, veiny manhood. "I'd almost forgotten how good it felt to have my tits in your mouth."

Bobby's other hand was sliding up the inside of her thigh. Each soothing stroke, combined with his oral assault on her breasts, made her passion rise to an almost unbearable level.

"God, Bobby," she gasped. "What are you doing to me?"

Lillian Chandler spread her legs wide as Bobby's hand reached the top of her thigh. A quick flash of energy surged through her body when he touched her clit.

"Oh, goddamn!" she cried loudly when he inserted his middle finger into her juicing woman hole.

The heel of Bobby's hand rocked back and forth on her sensitive bud. It felt as though her whole being was now concentrated in that one area. Nothing short of an orgasm would satisfy the thirst and hunger for release.

It didn't take very long for Grandma Lilly to catch up with the rhythm of her grandson's thrusting finger. Soon, each insertion was met with a hard, determined thrust of her own. She slowly fell back onto the sofa, reluctant to break the deliciously sinful contact between tit and mouth. But, it had to be, she reasoned, if he were going to fuck her.

Bobby's mouth left Lillian's nipple with an almost inaudible popping sound. He withdrew his pistoning middle finger from her cunt and knelt on the floor beside her. He grabbed Grandma Lilly by the thighs and helped guide her as she turned her body so that her hips rested on the edge of the sofa. Without any urging, she spread them wide.

Beginning at her knee, Bobby left a trail of warm, glistening saliva all the way up to Lillian's torso. Grandma Lilly, her body already burning with her forbidden lust whimpered loudly when he bypassed her pussy and licked his way along the other thigh on down to her knee and back up to her torso. Sex charged bursts of electrical energy made her tingle with his every kiss.

Bobby's face hovered over Grandma Lilly's mound, his breath blowing hot against her clitoral hood. Slowly, it emerged from its hiding place, silently begging for her grandson's touch. She lifted her legs high, held them behind her knees and cried out, "Lick it, Bobby. Stop teasing me and lick my hairy twat."

Bobby, only too happy to oblige, lowered his head. Temporarily side tracked by a winking brown eye, he made several swipes around that anal opening with the tip of his tongue before running it lightly up her taint and on to the bottom of her outer labia. Three more swipes up her perineum, and Lillian Chandler was struggling for her every breath as she gasped, "Dammit, Bobby. Lick my pussy and suck on my hot clitty. I've got to have some relief."

With one broad swipe of his tongue, Bobby was at the top of his grandmother's slit, staring at her extended clitoris. Tentatively, almost as if he were uncertain about what he should do, Bobby's tongue reached out to caress that tiny bundle of nerve endings.

"Oh, god, yes!" Grandma Lilly moaned. "That's the spot, Bobby! That's the exact spot!"

Bobby continued to suck that female version of a cock even as his grandmother began to shake uncontrollably. He sucked it into his mouth, thinking to himself that it seemed to be a bit more extended than normal.

Grandma Lilly's orgasm hit her with the force of a category five hurricane. She released the hold she had on her legs, allowing them to fall across her grandson's shoulders. She arched her back high as she sucked in a lungful of air and held it; letting it out only when her starving lungs forced her to do so.

"Damn, damn, damn," Lillian Chandler screamed over and over again as her orgasm racked her body. With her back still arched, only her shoulders and her shoulders and the back of her head were touching the sofa. Her toes curled and her face flushed a crimson red.

All the while, Bobby continued to torture his grandmother's pussy and clit, determined to continue until she had ridden out this most massive of orgasms.

Finally, after what seemed like hours to Bobby, his grandmother's body went limp and her back and buttocks slowly fell back to the sofa. She lay unmoving, unable to focus her eyes and unable to take a deep breath.

"That's enough, Bobby," she gasped between breaths. "I've died and gone to heaven."

Bobby extricated himself from between his grandmother's legs, lifted them and sat on the sofa before lowering those satiated limbs across his thighs.

After a long while of basking in the glory of one of the most explosive orgasms she'd ever experienced, Grandma Lilly began to stir. She lifted her legs from Bobby's lap, sat upright and moved over until they were touching; shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip and knee to knee.

"Whew!" she said as she blew out a lungful of air. "You certainly know how to make a woman feel good, don't you?"

"I try hard," Bobby told her.

Lillian took Bobby's hard, throbbing cock in her hand and squeezed it lightly. "It certainly is," she giggled.

Bobby flexed his cock as Grandma Lilly began sliding her hand up and down that great big shaft. "I think I'm in love all over again," she told him.

Bobby watched in silence as his grandmother stood and faced him. It took only a few seconds for Lillian Chandler to get astraddle of her grandson. With her knees bent and squatting, she reached for Bobby's throbbing cock and held it steady as she slowly trapped the head of his monstrosity within the scalding confines of her pussy.

Lillian paused for only a second but, a second was all it took for Bobby to grasp her hips and pull her down until he was buried inside his grandmother's sexual sanctuary all the way to the root.

He pulled back as she lifted herself, causing his cock to almost fall out. With her vaginal lips barely clinging to the head, Grandma Lilly moved quickly and, in one smooth stroke it was back inside her; his cockhead knocking at the door to her cervix.

Bobby remained still as his grandmother powered herself up and down his steel rod, luxuriating in the sinful deliciousness that always accompanied his coupling with a woman he loved. Finally, he began thrusting in rhythm to her squats. Soon, he was feeling that familiar tingling sensation in his nut sack as he struggled to keep from cumming so soon.

Bobby thought about baseball. He thought about the gory scenes from a car accident he'd witnessed as a child. Nothing worked. He was only seconds away from filling the altar of his grandmother's most sacred of temples of love and affection.

Lillian increased the pace of her squatting when she felt Bobby's cock growing larger.

"I'm ready to cum, Grandma Lilly. I'm almost there."

"Hold on, baby," she told him. "I'm nearly ready, myself."

Bobby gritted his teeth and tightened his kegel muscles. "Unnnnnngh!" he groaned "I don't know if I can hold it Grandma."

Grandma Lilly slid her hand down her stomach and on through the dense patch of hair below her waistline. The moment her fingers touched her clitoris, she went wild; her first and second fingers working in tandem with each other as they tapped out a rhythm that any woman on the verge of an orgasm could understand.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried over and over again, her voice full of the urgency of her need. Then, her dam burst.

Bobby, still struggling to keep from cumming, saw his grandmother's body go stiff for the second time that evening. Only a nano second before she began to fall backwards, he wrapped his arms around her waist, interlaced his fingers and held on.

Bobby made a hard thrust up inside Grandma Lilly's velvet lined sheath and held it there; his hips now completely off the sofa and his cockhead knocking at the door to her womb. As Lillian's body shook and trembled through another orgasm, Bobby's hot load of sperm was bouncing off her cervix, making every effort to crawl up inside her womb.

Six spurts of viscous fluids erupted from his storage tanks, up his urethra and out into the hot confines of her pussy; each one a more powerful load and with more spunk than the previous one. They both ceased to move at virtually the same time; their panting loud and ragged.

Finally, Grandma Lilly began to stir. "Goddamn!" she said, her voice barely above that of a whisper, as she climbed off Bobby and sat down beside him.

"You always make it feel so good for me," she told him as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Bobby smiled and said nothing.

"Even better than your father or your grandfather,' she continued.

Bobby fit his hand around a tit and gently rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "You still haven't let me do your ass," he said.

Grandma Lilly stroked his wet and slimy cock. "Next time," she promised. "Next time."

They sat in silence, staring at each other, neither one willing to break the bubble of contentment that had settled over them.

Louise Chandler's voice interrupted their reverie. "Nice performance," she said. "Very nice."

"Mother!" Bobby exclaimed as he turned to see where the voice was coming from. Laying there on the floor, a mere three or four feet in front of him and his grandmother, lay his mother and April. "I thought you had found yourselves a bedroom."

"We were going to do just that," Louise told her son. "But you and your grandmother got such a jump start that we decided to stay here and watch the two of you going after it."

"Grandma Lilly laughed. "And . . . did you learn anything?"

"Didn't have time to learn much, Grandma Lilly. We got so excited watching the two of you that we just went to the floor and, as they say, the rest is history."

A few minutes later, everyone was back in the living room, going over their future living arrangements. After much discussion, Louise Chandler spoke to the group.

"So, it's all arranged, then," she said. "April and I will begin our search for our new house." She looked longingly at her mother-in-law. "Wish you two would change your minds and come with us."

Lillian smiled ruefully. "I sometimes do, also." She leaned over and kissed Donna on the mouth. "But, we have fallen for each other in a big way. And, we've both agreed that she would make all the major decisions."

Then Becky spoke up. "I don't know about the rest of you but, all that sex has made me hungry. How about we get cleaned up and go get a bite to eat?"

"How about we order out?" Louise suggested. "We only have two showers. We'd starve to death before everyone got clean."

"We could shower together," Bobby said.

"We would surely die of starvation if we did that," Louise told him.

More talk and more than enough pizza made for a quick evening and a short night. They were all in bed and asleep by nine o'clock.

12