Surrounded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers

I crossed the threshold into my bedroom, and as soon as I did, Michelle took control. She slipped out of my arms and stood in front of me. She grabbed my head and pulled it down towards her. Our lips parted as we got closer. Her soft lips met mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth. I just stood there, in me and my wife's bedroom, making out with my wife's best friend. I slipped my hands down her sexy back, past her thong straps, and I helped myself to two healthy handfuls of her firm, bare ass. She brought her hands to my bare chest and pushed me back. I fell to a sitting position on the bed, our lips parting.

"I'm really a nasty little slut, aren't I?" she said, starting to pace around, modeling her body in front of me. "What kind of nasty whore parades a body like mine around a married man?" she said. I watched as her breasts jiggled under her bra, bursting to escape. "What kind of bitch stays friends with a girl only so she could get closer to her man? What kind of absolute cunt lets herself be her friend's BFF, her maid of honor, when she wants to steal her man from her?" She turned and showed off her perfect ass again, with its two jiggling cheeks. She turned to face me again.

"I need to thank you, Matt, for that great advice. Thanks for convincing me to go after the man I want. Thanks for convincing me to go after you. If you hadn't, we probably wouldn't be here. You're the type of man I need. You just want to fuck, just like me. You are a man that deserves me. We are meant to be together." Michelle stated. She stepped forward and put her hands on my shoulders.

"It must be tough to be married to an ugly woman who can't fuck worth a damn." she said, rubbing my hair, scratching my head. "But that's why I'm here. It's such a shame when a stud like you gets stuck with a girl like her. You need a real woman. When the wife of a man like you has a best friend with giant knockers, you deserve to see them whenever you want. When the wife of a man like you has a best friend with a perfect, round ass, you deserve to grab it, spank it, and fuck it whenever you want. When the wife of a man like you has a best friend with such a tight pussy, you deserve to stretch it with your giant cock whenever you want to. And you will. Honey, you can have this body whenever you want. I know you love me more than her. So prove it. Fuck me and prove how much you love me more than her."

Michelle's tits were in front of my face. The way they jiggled as she spoke had hypnotized me. No words could come to me. She was right. Everything she said was right. I had always thought she was good wife material. Now she was about to show me what a good wife should do.

She grabbed my head roughly, her nails digging into my scalp, forcing my head against her giant breasts. As my face swam in their softness, I reached around her and unclipped her bra. She pushed me back onto the bed as I was able to sling her bra off of her and toss it on the ground. Her bare breasts now surrounded my face. She subdued me with their softness for a bit, before finally taking their weight off of my face. This allowed me to take in her bare breasts for the first time. They were just perfect. While not quite as massive as Katie's, they were awful close. I reached up to cup them. I squeezed them roughly, taking them in. They were so soft, with nice smooth skin. Her nipples were at attention, begging to be sucked and chewed on. I pinched them causing her to scream out in pleasure.

"Why haven't you showed me these before?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry." she moaned out as I pinched her nipples again. I leaned up to suck her nipples, nibbling them with my teeth while I did so. Her eyes flashed with pleasure as I did this. I repeated this with her other nipple, driving her wild, until she slammed me to the bed and kissed me roughly. As we made out fiercely, our hands tangled as we sought to remove all of our clothes. Her hands went to my trunks, trying to push them down, and my hands grabbed her thong straps like handles as I tried to rip them off her body. We both kicked out our legs, trying to remove our clothing so we could be naked for each other. I kicked my trunks to the floor, followed quickly by her thong. Now that we were naked, her hands reached down and took a hold of my thick, nine-inch cock.

She pulled her mouth from me, now focusing all of her attention on jacking my cock.

"Holy shit! This thing is just perfect! Nice and fat. Fuck, I love it! I bet Amanda regrets telling me you have a huge cock right about now?" she said, causing us both to laugh. My cock was leaking pre-cum, which now covered her hands, aiding in lubricating my cock for the rough sex that was about to happen.

Michelle wasted no time. She straddled me while holding onto my cock, pointing it upward towards her pussy, it's soon to be home. She slapped the tip of my cock against her wet cunt.

"You ready, baby?" she asked.

"You better believe it. It takes a huge slut to fuck a married man, who's also her best friend's husband." I teased.

"Lucky for you, I am as big a slut as there is." Michelle said, starting to lower herself on my cock.

My eyes lidded shut as my unprotected cock was forced inside my wife's best friend's tight little pussy. Her pussy was as tight as advertised. I didn't know if I would be able to get my entire dick inside of her. Her pussy was so damn tight. I groaned loudly as more and more of my cock entered her. I looked down to see the lips of her pussy wrapped around my cock as her ass settled on my lap.

I reached up to grab her breasts again. Her hands went to my chest to balance herself. As I tweaked her nipples, she started to bounce.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled out, her tight pussy driving me wild.

"What a good husband you are! I think you are nastier than I am! What kind of good husband drools over his wife's best friend? What kind of good man fucks the shit out of his wife's BFF? Tell me! Tell me what type of man you are!" Michelle demanded, bouncing roughly.

"I'm a... I'm a... I'm a bad husband! I'm as nasty as you are! I'm a nasty husband who wants to fuck his wife's best friend!" I yelled out, pounding my dick hard into her.

"Keep going! Tell me more!" she screamed. I wasn't going to be able to hold out very long. The past few days with no cumming had me on edge.

"Your pussy is so nice and tight!" I said. "It feels so good on my cock! I love your perfect ass! I love your giant tits! I love how nasty you are! You are an amazing fuck!"

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes! I love you! I love you more than Amanda! I love your body more than Amanda! I should have married you!" I yelled.

"You got full access to my body whenever you want it! I'm yours." Michelle moaned out.

"You're body is amazing!" I said.

"Tell me more!" she demanded.

"I loved when you made fun of my wife! I love the fact that you hate her! I love the fact that the only reason you pretended to be her best friend was so you could get to me! I loved when you called her ugly! It got me so hard! I had to stop you because I was afraid I would cum!" I moaned out, lost in a haze of good sex.

"You hate her too, don't you? You don't care about her at all, do you? The only reason you stayed married to her was to keep close to me, right?" Michelle asked, now working up a healthy sweat. Her ass just kept bouncing on my things at a furious pace. It was about that time.

"FUCK! I FUCKING HATE HER! HOLY SHIT!" I screamed as Michelle took me over the edge.

"OH FUCK! MAKE ME YOUR WOMAN!" Michelle yelled as my cum shot deep inside her, setting off her own orgasm. She fell on top of me, our sweaty chests rubbing together as we rode out our orgasms together. My dick just kept pumping more and more cum inside of her. Our bodies' spasm together as we both tried to prolong the pleasure. Finally, she rolled off of me, rolling onto her back on my wife's side of the bed. We both caught our breaths as we basked in the warm glow of amazing sex. She got up on her elbows and looked at me. I admired the way her tits sat on her chest firmly.

"You're not done yet, are you?" she asked, walking her fingers down my slightly softened cock. "Because..." she whispered, "We are not leaving this bed until this dick of yours is buried up my ass." This sent a jolt through my cock. It was now reversing course, starting to regain its hardness. Just the thought of my cock buried up the ass of this sexy little bitch made me wild. As an answer to her question, I rolled on top of her and brought my lips to hers. She laughed as we resumed making out.

Our make-out session went from playful to rough quickly. Soon, our limbs were wrestling with each other. Eventually, Michelle ended up on all fours in front of me. She looked back at me, willing me to give her what she wanted. I knew what she wanted. I straightened up and looked down, staring as my hard dick pointed directly at her cute little asshole. Michelle reached forward, grabbed my wife's pillow, and leaned down onto it, pressing her upper body against it, soaking the pillow with her sex sweat. This freed up her arms, allowing her to reach back and pull her ass-cheeks apart, obscenely displaying her asshole to me.

My dick was still soaked with her juices, so there was no reason to delay. I pressed the tip of my cock against her asshole and began to push. It took awhile, but my dick finally breached her defenses, my cock-head finally penetrating her tight little ass. Once it did, I grabbed her hips for leverage, and really began to push. Michelle but her lip and slapped the bed with her hand as more and more of my cock entered her ass.

The snug tightness of her ass was a new experience for me. It was so tight, and she knew how to work her ass to nearly drive me wild. As I buried my dick to the root inside her, I couldn't help but compare her to Katie. I would have to admit Katie's pussy was slightly tighter and better than Michelle's. But I would also say that Michelle's ass is better than Katie's. I could tell that Michelle was a seasoned anal whore, a bit more-so than Katie. If I had to choose an ass to fuck, it would be Michelle's.

"C'mon Matt! Fuck my ass!" Michelle demanded, going crazy with lust. Who am I to deny a lady? I pulled back and then drove my dick into her. The lewd anal fuck had begun.

Within minutes, I was driving the full length of my cock in and out of my wife's best friend's tight ass. Her ass was the tightest hole I had ever fucked. We were sweating like pigs, soaking the bed with our sweat and sexual juices, staining them.

"Fuck my whore ass! Do it! Fuck your wife's best friend's slutty ass!" Michelle begged. I slapped her ass, causing her to scream in pleasure.

"You've wanted to stick that fat cock of yours up my ass for years now, haven't you? You just wanted to take me in your arms, throw me down, rip off my pants, and fuck my tight asshole. Didn't you? It never mattered if your wife was in the room. Every time we were in the same room, you had to fight the urge to fuck me! You had to fight the urge to fuck my ass! Now you don't need to fight it anymore. You can have me whenever you want me!" Michelle moaned, enjoying the ass fucking. I just nodded and continued fucking her spectacular ass.

"I'm getting close." I said, reaching under her, cupping her soft breasts and giving them another firm squeeze.

"I'll let you cum, but you have to promise me one thing." Michelle gaped, clearly close to cumming herself.

"What?" I asked.

"I need you to promise that you'll give all your cum to me. I don't want Amanda to get a drop of it. I deserve it, and I deserve to get all of it. Got it?" Michelle said.

I had to consider my options here. I had committed most of my cum to Katie already, and Amanda was getting the leftovers. Now that Michelle was in the picture and wanted my cum I knew I would have to double the amount of sex I was having to keep anyone from noticing any change. I would have to split my cum between Katie and Michelle equally. That would take a lot of work. A lot of sex. Nasty sex, with big breasted, hot-assed sluts. With all the sex I would have to keep these sluts happy, I didn't know if I would have any cum left at all for my wife. I thought it over for a second, but the positives outweighed the negatives. If I had to have more sex with gorgeous sluts to keep everyone happy, I would have to make that sacrifice. I brought my mouth to Michelle's ear.

"Baby, you will get all my cum. You've earned it. Amanda will have none of it. All of it will be inside you. Down your throat. In your pussy. Up your ass." I said, giving her an extra hard thrust and giving her breasts an extra-hard squeeze.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Michelle screamed, her ass tightening around my dick as she came. This was enough to drive me over the edge. I buried my cock inside her ass just as hot cum burst from the tip of dick, coating the insides of her ass. I collapsed on top of her driving us both down to the bed. I thrust into her in spasms, trying to empty my balls completely. Finally, I rolled off of her, no more cum left to give her. This was how we fell asleep. Her on my wife's side of the bed. Me on mine. This was how me and my wife's best friend first slept together in my marital bed.

**********

I woke up in a daze. I had forgotten the events of the day before till I looked over and saw Michelle's shapely body in bed next to me, peacefully asleep. Peaceful now that she had been well-fucked. I rolled out of bed and got started on my day. I got the paper and sat down at the dinner table.

Now that my balls were emptier than they were, I was able to think clearly. I had to wonder how I was going to be able to keep this up. How was I going to be able to balance two affairs behind my wife's back without either my wife or my two sluts finding out? I knew I was playing with fire here, and if I wasn't careful, I would get burned.

I was shocked out of my thoughts by a ringing. The phone was ringing. I started to stand up when the ringing stopped. From my bedroom, I heard a voice. Holy crap! Michelle picked up the phone. I could hear her voice echoing down the hallway.

"Hey, what's up?" she said. I could only hear her side of the conversation.

"Yeah, I figured Matt would be lonely, so I figured we'd meet up for breakfast."

"Well, we haven't eaten yet. So, how's home?"

"Well, don't feel bad. She's always kind of a bitch. That's the impression I always got from her whenever we've been around each other. How's your mom?" I admired how she could stay so calm while talking to the woman whose man she stole.

"Ha-ha, I love Kelly. Well, do you want to talk to hubby?" I heard my bedroom door open.

"Okay, let me go get him. Love ya girl." As Michelle emerged, she adjusted her top as she said bye to my wife. As she walked into the kitchen, I realized what she was wearing. She was wearing a tight yellow blouse, one of Amanda's. I looked down and noted the jeans she was wearing were Amanda's as well. Amanda did not have the curves that Michelle had, so Michelle's body was testing the clothes limits. Her tits were overfilling the blouse, threatening to spill out. Her ass was bursting to be free of the tight jeans. I could tell she was wearing one of Amanda's bras as it could barely cope with the stress her massive tits were exerting. I could see her tits overfill the cups of the bra, her flesh spilling over the edges. It couldn't possibly be comfortable. It was simply for my benefit.

I made small talk with my wife on the phone as I watched Michelle prance her body around me, taunting me. I listened to my wife tell me what a pain in the ass Katie was being, but that only turned me on. It was awful, but I loved how much of a bitch Katie was to her sister. I was clearly distracted as I watched Michelle start cooking us breakfast with her back to me. I watched her bouncing her leg, causing her perfect ass to jiggle. I was hypnotized by this sight. I quickly ended the conversation with Amanda and tossed the phone on the table. I stood up, walked behind Michelle, reached around her and cupped her tits with my hands. I started to grind my now throbbing cock between her ass-cheeks. I started kissing and sucking her neck.

"So, since your wife is gone for a few more days, I figured I would take her place here till she gets back. I'll be your substitute wife. I'll take care of all the wifely duties around here. The cooking. The cleaning. The sex. I'll be the wife you wish you had." Michelle stated.

I was by no means a misogynist. I admired women who were independent and didn't require a man to feel successful. I by no means needed to have a wife to cook and clean for me. But for some reason, Michelle willingly accepting and vowing to be that kind of woman drove me wild.

I started to squeeze her tits roughly, nearly ripping the blouse. In my fervor, I reached into her blouse and roughly pulled her tits out, causing the top to rip a bit, ruining my wife's blouse. I reached down and roughly pulled her jeans down to her thighs, revealing her bare ass. I took my dick out of pants, bent her over the counter, and started to push my dick slowly up her asshole again.

"Do it! Fuck me!" Michelle said, as horny as I was. What proceeded there was the most violent fucking I had ever been a part of. I had my wife's slutty best friend bent over the counter of kitchen, driving my dick up her ass as hard as I could. As I fucked her, I drove her until she was mostly on top of the counter, my dick still buried inside her. I don't know why I was so wild this time. Before I started fucking Katie, I had never been like this. But now, I was an absolute monster. A cursing, rutting beast. I feared what I was becoming.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head. All I cared about now was the sensation of my cock inside Michelle's spectacular ass. I drove into her as hard as I could, the need to cum dominating my thoughts. Soon, I could feel the end coming. I was close and I could tell she was close as well. With a roar like a lion, I forced my entire dick deep inside her ass and let go. My cum burst out of my cock into her ass. It was almost painful it was so good. Michelle screamed as she came, hurting my ears. But I didn't care. I was too lost in the pleasure to give a shit. I collapsed onto the counter on top of her, my cock still inside her, my balls empty.

"I love you, hubby." Michelle said.

"I love you too." I said, kissing her cheek.

**********

Michelle lived up to her vow. She was the perfect replacement wife. She cooked, she cleaned, and she fucked, things a good wife should do. She was probably a better wife than Amanda was. I basked in this glimpse of a life with Michelle as my bride. She was perfect wife material. She was a perfect domestic goddess.

Michelle kept me company the next few days, keeping my balls drained. I watched her model my wife's clothes, all looking better on her. I watched as all my wife's blouses strained to hold in Michelle's massive tits. I watched as all my wife's bras were overfilled with her giant titties. I watched all of Amanda's pants and skirts stretched around her magnificent ass. Seeing her in my wife's clothes drove me wild. We fucked all over the house, in every room, in the pool, in the hot tub, Michelle marking her territory with me.

The most memorable encounter took place on our last night together. Me and her were having a cookout on the grill. She was wearing one of my wife's sundresses, and she filled it out in just the right way. Her braless tits were pouring out, and her impressive cleavage was exposed for the world to see. Since she was taller than my wife, the bottom of the dress just reached below her ass. She looked great.

So we were just sitting outside, sitting down, eating burgers, shooting the shit.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers