Surviving Bennett Ch. 02

Story Info
Chaya thinks she can run from Bennett.
4.5k words
4.75
24.7k
24
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nico_Noir
Nico_Noir
80 Followers

Here is Chapter 2 of Bennett and Chaya's story. Thanks everyone for the great feedback! I'm still looking for an editor, so forgive any mistakes that you may come across. I hope you have as much reading Chapter 2 as I did writing it. I've already begun working on Chapter 3 so I hope to have it out soon.

3 weeks later

She was avoiding him and he knew it. It had been three weeks and he hadn't so much as seen Chaya. She had suddenly become so busy that whenever he came by the house, she wasn't there. That wasn't okay and he was going to fix it. He wasn't sure how, but the one thing he did know was that not having Chaya in his life was unacceptable and he wasn't going to just sit back and let her stay mad at him.

Chaya's House

So what, it had been three weeks, two days and seventeen hours since she had last seen Bennett and embarrassed herself. It wasn't like she was actually counting the days, but Chaya missed him. It was hard not seeing Bennie and it hurt too much for her to face him. Bennett had rejected her and that hurt her more than seeing Alex with Nicole. She decided that night that she would focus on school and just get over her ridiculous crush on Bennett Steele. He didn't want her, so she was going to move on.

Tonight, Chaya was tutoring Billy Jensen, a member of the swim team and a friend. He'd approached her in the library because he was faced with the dilemma of not graduating with the rest of the seniors in a few weeks due to the fact that he was failing English. Billy offered Chaya the perfect distraction from Bennett and the disaster kiss.

"Okay, so we already know that you'll be writing your final paper on a comparison of Langston Hughes poems, I, Too and Theme for English B" Chaya began. "We should come up with your study notes for the final exam and the times that we can meet."

"Whenever works for you Chy." Billy responded. "Thank you so much for your help, you don't know how much I appreciate it. If I don't graduate with on time, I lose all my swim scholarships and my folks can't afford for me to lose any money right now"

"No problem, Billy anytime." Chaya answered. "You know I don't mind helping."

Chaya wasn't about to let him know that he was helping her out too, because if she were to just sit in the house, she would inevitably begin thinking about Bennett and then she would be faced with the emotions that were already draining her.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Billy asked "What happened between you and Alex? Why did you guys break up?"

Billy had never really hidden the fact that he liked Chaya and he decided after spending the afternoon outlining his paper and studying with her, he'd make his move or at the very least, let her know his intentions. His father had always told him it was always best to strike when the iron was vulnerable and he was sure Chaya was feeling vulnerable because of her break up with Alex.

Billy already knew what had happened. Alex didn't hesitate to tell anyone who'd listen that Chaya refused to sleep with him and that she was an ice queen, so he dumped her. Billy didn't think that Chaya was an ice queen but he would be more than willing to help warm her up.

He was going to make his move.

"Um, I don't really want to talk about that Billy. Alex and I are over and I don't want think about him or what happened." Chaya was not going to have this conversation with Billy.

"So you're over him? You've moved on?" Billy was looking at Chaya anxiously. "Because if you are--"

The door bell rang and Billy was interrupted.

"Hold on, let me see who that is--you can grab us some sodas from the kitchen and we'll get back to studying" Chaya was happy for the interruption. Billy was sweet, but she wasn't interested in him that way.

Who the hell could be at the door? She wasn't expecting anyone, Sam was with Sydney and her parents were having a date night. Chaya walked to the door and saw the last person she really wanted to see right now.

"Let me in Chaya, we need to talk" Bennett said as he saw her approaching the door.

"We have nothing to say to each other Bennett" Chaya responded, coolly. She only hoped she as able to mask what she was really feeling--because she felt anything but cool, seeing Bennett always did something to her and right now with that fierce look in his eyes, she wasn't sure if or how she would survive this "thing" with him.

"You've been avoiding me for the past three weeks, Chy." Bennett was looking at her and thinking about how beautiful she looked with her messy ponytail and oversized t-shirt with holes and boxers. Bennett wasn't sure when hole-y t-shirts aroused him. But seeing Chaya right now was sending a message straight to his cock and all he could hope was that she didn't notice it.

"I haven't been avoiding you--I've been busy." Chaya couldn't believe he was here right now.

"More like running from me, I've stop by to see you and you're never home." Bennett was trying to keep his temper in check, but she was making this difficult. "Open the damn door Chaya, so we can talk about this. You can't just kiss me and run away--it doesn't work like that."

"Hey Chaya, I made us some popcorn too." Billy called out to Chaya.

"Who is that? Open this fucking door Chaya" Bennett's temper flew out the window.

He'd spent the last three weeks thinking about her. He'd woken up almost every night after having seen her in his dreams, craving another taste of her and waking up with his dick so hard that he'd had to beat off like he was a kid in high school and she was sitting here with some jackass. This just wouldn't do and Bennett intended to help Chaya understand that.

"He's none of your business, Bennett." Chaya cursed her luck, of course Billy would make his presence known at right this instant. "I told you we don't have anything to say to each other--you rejected me--I get it, I'll move on."

"You think I rejected you?" Bennett asked incredulously. "Get rid of the kid, Chaya, so we can talk about this. I would hate to break Sharon's and Robert's door just because you want to be stubborn."

Chaya was desperate to get out of this situation.First there was Billy and she knew that he wanted to ask her out and even though he was sweet she wasn't interested in him. Second there was Bennett standing outside her parents house, angry and determined to break her already vulnerable heart. Now she had to decide which was the lesser of two evils -- hearing Bennett out or turning down Billy.

"I don't know, Bennett. I promised Billy I'd help him to prepare for his finals..." Chaya began.

"Look Chy, I'm not leaving until I talk to you, so send the kid home and talk to me" Bennett implored her.

Chaya knew she didn't really have any other options, so she unlocked the door.

"You know Bennett, you can be such a bully sometimes."

"We wouldn't be here right now if you weren't avoiding me." Bennett responded as he stepped in and purposely crowded her.

" Hey Chy, what's taking you so long? I've got us set up in the living room. Popcorn and..." Billy appeared at that moment.

Billy didn't like what he was seeing or what he was feeling. The air was so thick around Chaya and Bennett that you could cut it with a knife. Billy didn't like it at all, he was about to ask Chaya out and he didn't need Bennett here messing things up.

"Billy, I'm so sorry to do this to you, but Bennett and I need to talk. Can we take a raincheck on the studying? I hate doing this to you--" Chaya began.

"Then don't Chy, Bennett can leave and we can pick up where we were and he can come back later. Besides, I wasn't finished talking to you " Billy cut her off. He wasn't ready to leave her as yet and he hadn't gotten to ask her out.

"Look kid, I need to talk to Chaya and I'm not leaving. So take the raincheck and leave or I'll put you out myself." Bennett didn't have the patience to deal with Billy right now. He needed to fix things with Chaya.

"Chaya?" Billy implored.

"I really am sorry Billy. I'll call you once I'm done with Bennett and we'll pick it up later?" Chaya felt bad. She may not like Billy but he was her friend and she didn't want to see him hurt.

"You promise you'll call? I'm going to hold you to that." Billy gritted out. He didn't want to leave her with Bennett, but he didn't seem to have a choice.

"I'll grab my bag and things and let myself out. I'll talk to you later, I guess." Billy wasn't going to give up that easily.

Chaya and Bennett watched him walk towards the living room.

"Okay, Bennett--what do you need to talk to me about?" Chaya asked him.

"First of all, why have you been avoiding Chy?" Bennett began. "I thought we were closer than that for you to run and hide from me."

"I told you I wasn't avoiding you. I was busy, finals are coming up and I want to finish my last year with a bang."

"Cut the crap, Chaya. We both know you were avoiding me and I want to know why. Why would you kiss me and then run away from me?

Chaya only looked at him. He was easily the most beautiful man she had ever seen. His slate gray eyes seemed to be a shade darker than normal, but it only added to his appeal as far as Chaya was concerned.

God was she wet? She hated the fact that Bennett had this effect on her without even touching her.

"Do you know what kiss did to me?" Bennett asked.

"Ummm, apparently nothing since you rejected me. It's okay Bennett. I forgive you. Is that what you need to hear?" Chaya chided him.

She hoped she sounded cool and detached, because she was feeling anything but. She still wanted him and that kiss had done nothing but whet her appetite, even if he had rejected it.

Bennett was on fire. She was standing there so cool and unaffected and he had spent the last three weeks jerking off to just the memory of her kiss and she was "tutoring" some jerk who thought he had a chance with her.

"Forgive me? Reject you? What the fuck Chaya, you were upset and I didn't want to take advantage of --"

"Oh God, here we go--Bennett didn't want to take advantage of poor little Chaya. I get it. One day you're going to see that I'm not a little girl anymore. I kissed you and you pushed me away. I won't make that mistake again." Chaya began walking towards the living so that she could begin cleaning up. Bennett close on her heel.

Chaya turned around to say something else only to turn right into Bennett's chest.

"Mistake? That's what you think that was a mistake Chy?" Bennett whispered at the top of her head. Bennett couldn't seem to control his hands, as he grabbed Chaya arms and held her close to him.

"Bad timing, on both our parts sure, but a mistake? No Chy, it wasn't a mistake."

Chaya inhaled and took in his scent. She didn't know if she would be able to survive this thing with Bennett, but dammit if she didn't like the feel of his hands on her.

"I said, I forgive you Bennett--you don't have to prove your point any more."

At that moment Bennett decided that this was the only time that he didn't appreciate Chaya's stubborn streak. He usually got a kick out of it when she was dealing with Sam, but she wasn't making this any easier on him and instead of him getting angry-- he was getting more and more aroused.

"Chy..." Bennett began.

"I said I get it Bennett, let me go and you can show yourself out." Chaya whispered. She didn't want to keep arguing with him, she just wanted to be alone and get over him.

"No you don't get it! Do you think it's that simple? Do you think this is easy for me? You know what Chaya you think I see you as a child? Fuck that--I want you PERIOD. The past three weeks you have invaded my fucking dreams that I wake up with my dick so hard that no matter how many times I jerk off--it's never enough." Bennett yelled out.

He grabbed a firmer hold of her arms and lifted her up so that they were almost eye to eye.

"Kiss me again, Chy."

"No, Bennett. I don't think I can."

"Chaya if you don't kiss me, we're going to do this my way and I don't know if you're ready for that." Bennett urged her on a harsh whisper.

Chaya was watching his lips move and she inadvertently licked her own. It was too much for Bennett to handle.

He carried her until her back was pressed against the wall. He felt her body tense underneath his.

"This is your last chance, Chy." Bennett whispered coarsely. "If you don't make your move we're going to play this game my way--and I don't know if you're ready for me."

Chaya let out a shuddered breath. She didn't think she was ready for him either, but fuck if she wasn't wet. She didn't think she could make her move, even though she wanted too. She knew what Alex was saying about her, she wasn't an ice queen, she'd never slept with him because if she were honest with herself, he wasn't Bennett and she didn't think anyone would ever satisfy her like Bennett would. He was barely touching her and she was leaking like a faucet.

It was now or never.

Chaya took a deep breath and timidly pressed her lips to Bennett's. Bennett groaned as soon as her lips touched his. This was what he had been dreaming about every night for three weeks straight. He would let her set the pace for the moment, he wanted her to be confident in everything that was about to happen. She didn't know it yet, but she belonged to him and after tonight she would know that running from him was unacceptable.

Bennett was going to turn it up a notch. The kiss took on a different feel. There was an underlying current of hunger that ran between the two of them. And as Bennett deepened the kiss, that hunger went deeper and deeper. It was everything either one of them could hope for.

He ran his tongue over her lips coaxing her mouth open and inviting her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on it like it was a healing elixir.

"Bennett..." Chaya moaned into his mouth. "Please?"

Bennett's hand moved under her shirt and his eyes widened. She wasn't wearing a bra. He cupped her breast in his hand and loved the feel of the weight of it in his palm.

"You're not wearing a bra?" Bennett managed to get out. "You had some young asshole in here and you're not wearing a bra? God, baby what you do to me!"

Chaya couldn't speak. There were too many sensations flowing through her and she didn't want to concentrate on anything else but Bennett and what he was doing to her.

Bennett began to lower Chaya back to the floor and slid her down the length of his body. Chaya took in a deep breath, she could feel his cock through his jeans and even though she wasn't super experienced, she knew he was large and that intimidated her a little more.

"Bennett, maybe we shouldn't do this.." Chaya stuttered out " I've never done this before."

She looked up into his face.

With his eyes closed, Bennett took a shuddered breath. He had kinda known or at the very least hoped that Chaya was a virgin, but right now all he could think about was burying himself so deep inside her that she would forget all about the past three weeks and understand that things were about to be different for them. Looking down into those big brown eyes, Bennett knew he would have to take his time with her, he didn't want to hurt her and he didn't want her first experience to be a bad one. He knew what he was going to do.

"Tonight isn't about me, it's about you. I'm going to show you what I think about you. Bennett began. "Let me take care of you, baby."

Chaya couldn't believe what she was hearing. Bennett Steele was in her house, seducing her. She nodded her head.

Bennett went back to kissing Chaya, but this time the feel of the kiss wasn't as urgent, it was tender. He began walking her away from the wall and further into the living room. As he maneuvered her into the living room, he began taking her shirt off. Bennett was positive he had never seen a more beautiful sight. Her caramel colored breasts and nipples the color of butter rum made his mouth instantly water.

"Stand still." Bennett said to her. He knelt down in front of her and took her right breast into his mouth. Chaya's whole body quivered at his touch. His tongue encircled her nipple drawing it out until it puckered for his touch. He gently bought his teeth down and pulled it out.

"Bennie..." Chaya moaned. She had never felt any of these sensations before and she didn't know if her body could handle it.

She was the only person who called him Bennie and hearing his name on her tongue spurned Bennett even further. He moved to her left breast and bought his hand up to further entice her body. Chaya felt the sensation building in her stomach. She wasn't quiet sure how much more of this she could take.

Bennett decided it was time to take this one step further. He moved his hand to her boxers and began to slide them down her legs, kissing her stomach on his way down.

He had to take a deep breath when he saw that she wearing black lace panties, she was making this harder for him in more ways than one. When he reached the apex between her legs, he took a deep breath and inhaled her scent. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.

"Let me show you Chy, what the last three weeks have been for me with just the thoughts of wanting you." Bennett said in a growl. "Let me show you why you should never run from me--or from what this could be..."

His expression held her captivated, it was filled with a latent lust and hunger that Chaya had never experienced or seen in Alex. Chaya knew that she would never be able to let him go, even if she wanted to. She could never deny what she felt for him and at this moment with him touching her, he was making it even harder for her to think. She ached for him.

Bennett began to run his fingers over Chaya's thighs in delicate strokes that had her inadvertently had Chaya opening her thighs to him.

"That's right baby" Bennett whispered "don't fight this or me. Let me take this off"

Bennett took two fingers and began to slide her panties off of her. His gaze slid up to her face and watched as Chaya's breathing became more labored to his touch. Bennett was determined that after tonight, he would make Chaya his and she would ache for his touch like he ached for the sound of just her voice.

As Bennett ran his fingertips over her legs, Chaya felt herself begin to quiver. Bennett bought his lips up to her face and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. He then began to follow the path that his hand had taken, kissing first her right breast, then her left and the space in between. He continued his path and stopped and paid attention to her belly button, never once did he break contact with Chaya's eyes. He wanted to see everything she felt from his touch, he wanted to own her.

Chaya felt like she was under siege with pleasure from the way Bennett was attending to her body. His touch was taking her on a wave of emotions that she had never felt before. The fact that his hands and tongue were working in tandem and stroking her body in erotic brushes made it harder for Chaya to breath or let alone think. She felt her body moving against Bennett creating an even more delicious sensation.

When Bennett began stroking her belly button with his tongue, Chaya felt it straight to her clit and it was so powerful in that moment that she arched up and opened herself to him even more. Chaya couldn't think coherently all she could think about was the pleasure and if after this time with Bennett if it would ever be enough.

"I'm going to taste every inch of you, Chy." Bennett began saying as he lazily traced a hand over her pussy. "I want you as desperate for my touch as I am for yours."

Bennett ran his hand over Chaya's pussy and felt how wet she was for him and it still wasn't enough.

"You're so wet for me, baby." Bennett said as he picked up the pace of his stroke. Chaya arched her body once more and let out a moan as he parted the lips of her pussy and began to stroke her clit. Chaya's brain turned to mush. All she could think about was the sensations that she felt.

Nico_Noir
Nico_Noir
80 Followers
12