Susan and John Ch. 01

Story Info
Susan and John were such a lovely and innocent couple.
4.6k words
4
111.1k
45
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Jill is the pseudo of a new coauthor.

*

When Susan Carlisle married John Dale in their home village in the north of England, everyone was so happy. They were such a popular couple and both their parents were so respected by everyone. Susan's father William was the local Vicar and his wife Elizabeth was a Deaconess and they both presided over the loving wedding ceremony. John's father Henry was a local Head master and had always been proud of his son's academic success and then his success when appointed as a Junior Accountant. Henry had only wished his wife could have lived to see their son marry such a lovely young girl. She was the type of daughter in law they had both longed for. Susan had been Head Girl at her school and the fact that her fellow students had chosen her was a testimony to her popularity. Academically, Susan was even cleverer that John but neither let that bother them in any way.

Susan had also been appointed a Junior Accountant at the same firm as her husband. They both loved their work and it showed. The Directors of the Company were more than impressed. When they were both 23, the Directors had decided to open a large Accountancy Office in the south, they all decided that the young Mr and Mrs Dale were the ideal choice to run the new venture. They were young of course for such a prestigious appointment but it was known how good they were, especially Susan. When they were called into the Board Room, it was carefully explained that Susan would be the General Manager of the Southern Operation and John would be her Assistant Manager.

The salary they were both offered was out of this world. Although John would be his wife's assistant, he was over the moon. Apart from his own success, he was even more proud of his beautiful wife. When they moved south, they searched for a suitable place to live in. They finally decided that they wouldn't purchase a house as they had found a magnificent apartment on the outskirts of the town. The apartment was a ground floor arrangement which allowed them full control of a large garden.

The upstairs apartment was occupied by an elderly couple, Mr and Mrs Macy who owned John's apartment and their 27 years old daughter Mary. They really were lovely people and Susan soon became good friends with Mary who owned and managed a lingerie shop in the next village. It was quite strange to find such a shop in a small country village but Mary had explained she had a very intensive internet business and customers all over the world. She proposed Susan to come and see if she could find something that would suit her. John's wife wasn't very interested by fancy undies but she promised to visit Mary some day.

Everything was so idyllic. Although the rent on the apartment was rather high, John and Susan reckoned it was so lovely and magnificent it was worth every penny. Their life style was magnificent there : a wide room to receive friends or family, a well equipped kitchen and a lush bathroom complete with a Jacuzzi for four people and a warmed massage table. They were three bedrooms with en suite shower. The master bedroom was simply royal, about the size of their previous whole apartment in London

From time to time, the older couple would have little wine gatherings in their opulent apartment upstairs with a few special friends and made a point of inviting young Susan and John up. They were very nice sedate evenings and they felt so honored. It was quite cozy and rather friendly. Once, when they arrived, there was just a single seat left. Mr Macy joked that Susan could be his daughter. Their age difference was so large that she could even sit on his knee. Susan laughed at the proposal but was really surprised when he reached for her arm and drew her to him. His thigh suddenly blocked her backward movement and she found herself actually sitting on his knee.

Mr Macy gave her a little fatherly hug. Mrs Macy and the others guests laughed at her surprise. Mary had led John to the only seat available and monopolized his attention, offering him a glass of the finest sherry he had ever sipped. Mary was so attentive that John forgot to protest about his wife riding Mr Macy's knee! On the next meetings, it became a routine and Susan found it quite normal to kiss Mrs Macy then her husband and sit on his lap even if seats were available. Soon they insisted that Susan call him Uncle Bill and her Aunty Peggy. It was so lovely! They felt as if the elderly couple was their real family. But Bill and Peggy didn't stop there : on the next occasion, there were three guest couples Susan had just met once or twice. She took an armchair next to Mr Macy but his wife scolded her immediately. It was gentle but rather stern.

- Oh my dear Susan, are you cross with my poor Bill? He loves so much when you sit on his lap! Would you deprive him of his little innocent pleasure, today?

Susan immediately apologized and hastily sat on Mr Macy's knee at it seemed to have become her normal place! The other guests seemed not to find a grown up woman sitting on their host's knee unusual. John had already his glass of sherry in his hand and he was actively chatting with Mary and Mrs Macy.

It was usual at these evening that both John and Susan would leave a bit early to allow the older people to have some private time together and it seemed to suit everyone perfectly. John did remark to Susan on a few occasions that he was surprised how long the other visitors stayed upstairs but it was none of their business. On one occasion, Susan had left her silk scarf upstairs. She climbed upstairs and, as she was about to knock the door, she heard them talking about her and John in a very fond and loving manner. Susan partly blushed at the lovely compliments. Someone said something about Susan was so cuddly. Mrs Macy laughed :

-Bill really loves his little girl sitting on his knee!

One of the guests, Mr Dawson, replied in a loud voice :

-She can sit on my knee next time!

They all laughed. Susan felt really part of the Macy family. She loved them all. When she did knock, they obviously loved seeing her and quickly found her scarf. When she returned downstairs, she enjoyed telling John about it and he kissed her forehead, saying :

- We were really lucky to find such a lovely house with such lovely people!

Things carried on like this for over a year and it became even nicer and nicer. Susan and John now went every evening to the Macy's apartment as soon as they went back from work, either alone or together, just to see if they needed anything. If so, usually John went shopping for them, usually in company of Mary while Susan remained with Uncle Bill. After a few glasses of wine, it felt quite lovely. There were no dubious gestures from the old man and Susan felt absolutely safe with him. Once she wore a new flowing silk skirt, Mrs Macy told her that it would be creased if she sat that way on her skirt. Susan had better to push her skirt aside. It meant sitting with her knickers directly on his pants but Mrs Macy's concern seemed quite innocent. John came back with his big bags and he didn't see anything wrong in his wife's outfit. The back of her skirt was now falling down to the floor, completely covering Mr Macy's knee. Uncle Bill had put his hand on Susan's knee above her skirt but she had taken it just as another amiable gesture!

Mary told two days later Susan that her father thought she had wonderful plump thighs. Susan would do anything to please Uncle Bill and she started to wear shorter skirts when she went to see them. They all seemed to approve. Mrs Macy offered Susan for her birthday a mini skirt, a pleated tartan one. She explained her the reason of that gift :

-I chose the tartan of the school I and Mary attended! I hope you'll like it and wear it often when you come to visit us!

The wrap around skirt was a bit too short to Susan's tastes but she made a point of getting home to change into it before going downstairs to salute Uncle Bill and his wife! Mary and her mother would usually sit close to John on a sofa. He was not a very big man and sometimes some of the older women would give him a little kiss when he complimented them.

They would always have a few glasses of wine which was so relaxing and Mrs Macy would quite often offer them a small yellow tablet, a homeopathy pill to relax after a tedious work day as Peggy told them. Afterwards, they both found it made them feel wonderful. Susan discovered she liked sitting astride Uncle Bill's knee even more after she had had her tablet! She was then so obliging with him she let him hold her around the waist and rock her on his knee. He sometimes made jokes about her riding his pony. Susan giggled when she told John that she liked riding Uncle Bill's pony. John had laughed and didn't object to this innocent game.

Both Susan and John had such a lovely life now that whenever they travelled home to the north, they would tell their parents all about it. Their parents were so proud of them. Then one day in work, Susan had such a shock. She found out that her husband John had been misappropriating funds from their Accountancy Firm. Their whole life started to fall apart. She was devastated. It was a huge amount. He tried to explain to her that he had started to secretly gamble. At first, it had been so easy, he had even won some money and he had dreamed of taking her on a world cruise and doing wonderful things to please her. Although she loved her husband so dearly, there was no way she could hide these huge amounts from her Directors.

They were both called to a meeting at the Northern Head Office. It was a very stern affair. After John had made a full confession, he had to resign from the firm with instructions that he had to repay the money in 5 years or a police prosecution would be initiated, It didn't stop there. Susan was allowed to stay in her position but her bonus would be severely reduced as she might have been an accomplice of her husband. All her activities would be scrutinized for several years. She knew she was lucky to get away with that.

Apart from the loss of income and the shame of it all, neither of them could face the idea of telling their parents. They had to keep it secret somehow. They returned to their lovely apartment in total shock. They knew they couldn't afford it any longer with a single salary and, if they had to move into a Council House, their parents would bound to find out when they came south to visit them.

Both John and Susan ended up in tears when they explained their situation to Mr and Mrs Macy and their daughter. It was very awkward to confess John's sins in front of the young woman. Mary looked at her mother and father:

- Perhaps you can have a word with some of your friends, Daddy. They all like Susan and John! I am sure they will help...

Susan knew that they were in such financial trouble that nothing could really help them out. Her husband was out of work and they had a huge debt to repay with the threat of prison and they really couldn't afford this apartment any more. Mr Macy spoke first. He was so kindly

- Nothing is as bad as it seems, Susan. The first thing is to get John back to work. You know my friend Roy Davis. He is quite wealthy and he will give John a job as a Junior Clerk. It won't be much money but it will be a start!

Susan could see her husband starting to brighten up. She knew it wouldn't solve anything though and she explained :

- But with just my salary and John's reduced pay, we still cannot afford this apartment!

- Don't worry, pet. We all like both of you at our parties, don't we, Daddy? I don't think our friends would want them to stop as they have been coming along quite nicely. They could even stay later than they do now!

Mr Macy nodded and looked at his wife who smiled in approbation.

- I think Aunty Peggy and I could let you stay in the apartment rent free for a while. You'll repay us later when you have regained your solvency!

John looked flabbergasted

- But Mr Macy, it would cost you a fortune! How could we ever hope to pay you back?

- Well, I am fairly wealthy, John. I would have to keep a clear check on things but if you would sign an invoice to me stating that the rent is added to your debt then I think that will satisfy my accountants!

John looked at Susan. He looked so grateful that she couldn't express her doubts..

- I will certainly sign, Sir. It's just so generous of you and your wife and Mary. If we can do anything we can to pay you back, you just have to say!

Mrs Macy smiled fondly at him

- You must appreciate, John, how much we enjoy your company, You are such a nice lad and we all think of Susan as being our lovely little girl in her short skirts! We will find some way for you to repay us, don't worry, Susan, my dear pet!

Susan felt quite wanted by the old couple and their daughter. She desperately wanted to please them. When they had returned from that terrible meeting, she had changed without thinking to it to a very short tennis skirt. They had all said they liked her plump thighs and she had considered it was her duty to give them that last pleasure when she would announce them they had to leave and now they may remain in their home!.

Uncle Bill looked so kindly as he sat there that Susan wanted to show him her gratitude. She stood up and leaned over. She intended to kiss him on the cheek but at the last second, he turned slightly to the right and her kiss landed on the corner of his mouth. She blushed terribly but he laughed aloud. His wife giggled slightly.

- Oh, it would be a nice way to repay your debt, Susan!

Susan was almost toppling over and Uncle Bill reached around her to steady her. Susan then realized she must be flashing her knickers to everyone! His help was finally not sufficient and she did lose her balance and tipped over. His hand accidentally slipped between her thighs and she felt his finger strike the gusset of her panties. She knew it was just an accident due to her own clumsiness but it felt quite nice! Mrs Macy laughed :

- You will have to be more careful, Susan, when you open your legs or my husband will be in your knickers like a shot!

Everyone laughed to such a good joke, even her husband. Mary did giggle

- You are lucky you are not wearing black panties, Susan, or my father would be inside them by now!

They shared the general merriment. They were all laughing now. John and Susan felt as if a huge load had been lifted from their shoulders. Just Susan was also intrigued by what Mary had said. She couldn't stop herself asking :

-Do you really like young women in black panties Uncle Bill?

Uncle bill groaned a little. When she felt his finger stroking her pussy through the fabric of her knickers, she realized he still had his hand between her legs! But his move was certainly not an accident, this time! His wife grinned and smiled in an evil way :

- My husband has always had a fetish about women wearing black panties, Susan! I think it is a man thing, but he is such a good man! When I was younger, I always wore such undies for him! It's his fetish like the school girl uniform I offered you!

John seemed inebriated by their suddenly improved financial situation. He said to Susan very pointedly :

- You have a few pairs of black knickers, Susan! You could get downstairs and come back in the adequate outfit to please our generous sponsor!

Susan nodded sheepishly! John seemed ready to offer his wife to their landlord to pay the rent....!

Susan wasn't sure whether Mrs Macy really wanted it. She asked her quite directly :

- I don't want to be presumptuous, Mrs Macy, but I would you to tell me whether the next time you invite us upstairs, you really want me to wear black underwear and schoolgirl uniform?

Aunty Maggy smiled her approval and nodded complacently. Mary joined in

- That would be lovely, Susan! Perhaps it would help you if I wore the same uniform as well!"

She nodded but stayed mute. They were talking about a bizarre subject but their relief was so immense that everything else seemed insignificant in comparison. Susan even thought to herself that it would be easier to ride Uncle Bill's pony like that! She went upstairs to change, leaving her husband alone. She wasn't long : a simple black push up bra (she just chose the lacy one her husband had offered her during their honeymoon. It was so sexy that she had never been bold enough to wear it. She also put on a black Brazilian slip. It was riding so high on her hips and looked almost like a g string in her back!. The school girl outfit was even easier to put on : a pleated skirt less than eight inches wide, very exciting white sockets, that she folded down to make them shorter, a white blouse she took care not to button up to the neck. In fact, the first button was placed just between her firm and proud breasts that jutted obscenely forward.

Susan watched herself in a mirror. She took different poses and finally decided to pull backwards her shoulders to give more volume to her melons! God she was changing quite fast : she had never used such obscene words for her breasts! She then worked on her make up, putting a red lipstick with a glossy appearance. She delineated it with a brown pencil. Then she made a great job on her eyes with the whole set of feminine weapons : elongated eye lashes, eye liner to give her longer eyes and elaborated eye shadows in matching colors with her skirt colors. She felt like a sacrifice girl in ancient ages but she was quite keen to show the result of her preparation to Uncle Bill and Aunty Maggy!

Before leaving, she put on quite demure black patent shoes. Just they had four inches heels that would surely have caused her retention if she was still at school! The door bell destroyed her daydream. It was Mary coming to look for her! Susan opened the door and let her in. The young woman ordered her immediately with no deference to her feelings

-Lift your leg on the wall, so that I can check!

Susan gritted her teeth and raised her left foot knowing that Mary just intended to check her underwear! She felt like a plaything and could do nothing about it. She climbed the stairs with Mary directly behind her. She could imagine what the young girl could see. Mary whispered suggestively to her :

- Daddy will like your little drawers!

When they got to the top of the stairs and stood outside the door. Susan could hear a woman whimpering at a distance but she didn't recognize who it could be. Mary pushed Susan forward and told her :

- You know what you have to say?

Susan nodded as Mary opened the door and pushed her in. They got inside. Mr Macy was alone in the reception room. It was deadly quiet. She remembered what she had to say. Mary had made her rehearse it until she knew it by heart.

-Hello, Uncle Bill. I am Susan Dole. I am 23, married to a swindler but, tonight, I want to be just your little schoolgirl!

She knew that was exactly what she looked like in her short plaid skirt, white blouse and white socks. Any man always considered a girl wearing similar skimpy outfit highly sexy. Uncle Bill applauded loudly and whistled lewdly. But where in hell was John?

-You look so pretty, Susan, in your little uniform! I hope you'll wear it each time you come to visit me or my friends, won't you offer that pleasure to an old man? Come over by my armchair, so that all I can really watch you!

Susan bravely advanced toward him. She heard a muffled woman's scream and a man's groan. No it was impossible! John couldn't be fucking the old Mrs Macy : she might be forty years older than him! The rhythmic groans she could hear left no doubt to the activities in the main bedroom with the closed door. Susan felt devastated.

-Do you really like your little schoolgirl, Uncle Bill?

Mary made her lean prone on top of Mr Macy's knees with her head hanging against his left thigh. She realized she couldn't avoid flashing her underwear to her landlord. The old man spoke so nicely to Susan :

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12