Susan and John Ch. 04

Story Info
Working for Mr Gupta.
4.3k words
4.32
39k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Chapter 04

Working for Mr Gupta

By Jill York and Dan57

Both Susan and John Dale found that working for Mr Gupta a very satisfying occupation. John was in total charge of the largest superstore and Susan had been appointed Senior Accountant. Mr Gupta never interfered with their daily working activities and they both regarded him as an ideal boss. He was a fine man.

Although there was no serious demand for any special services, Susan found herself involved a few times with the Macys. She liked them and was, in fact, very grateful to the old couple and their daughter Mary. Once Mr Macy was feeling a little under the weather, Mrs Macy had asked her very politely and quite discreetly while John was helping Mary in the kitchen if she would masturbate him.

The Dales still owed them quite a lot of money and Susan felt it sensible to comply. Actually, it wasn't a difficult task for her as she had done it several times and she even put the old man's cock in her mouth without being prompted to do it. He had cummed in her mouth and Susan had dutifully swallowed it all before returning with her husband for a cup of tea with Mrs Macy as if nothing unusual had occurred. Susan had really enjoyed it with her unknowing husband just behind the door. Afterwards the two Macy women were very grateful and Mary thanked her

- Thank you for having sucked my father off, Susan. He will feel a lot better now!

It seemed that her blow job had been quite effective as, two days later, he had invited her in his bedroom. She had thought he wanted to face fuck her again and she had agreed to follow him innocently but he had pushed her on her back on his bed and had fucked her there. John was sitting in the next room and she had been forced to bite her fingers to the blood to prevent herself from screaming in pleasure but John had not suspected anything!

Once a month, Susan and John would drive North to visit their parents. They had a lovely car now even though it was a company car and her parents were very proud of them, Whilst William and Elizabeth Carlisle were pleased with their daughter's achievements they couldn't quite understand why they were working for an Indian gentleman. Elizabeth had always loved repeating her grandfather's stories of many years back when he had worked as a young Government Official in India.

He had always said "The men and women of India are the finest servants in the world" He was also of the opinion that they were a beautiful looking race and the most loyal to the British Empire!

Susan had told her mother that Mr Gupta had worked in a very lowly job as School Janitor in a Girls School for young English Women and he had been treated badly. Elizabeth had dismissed such opinions.

- The young English Girls of that period were a fine example of gentility and grace. They were true English Roses. They always treated the lower classes properly with great dignity! You must have been misinformed!

Susan didn't try to explain the situation. She simply said that now Mr Gupta had a large empire of shops, that he had achieved it by very hard work and that he was a very clever man. Elizabeth smiled condescendingly but didn't raise the subject any more. When they were leaving after the first visit William did tell his daughter

- Your mother and I will be coming South for a short holiday in a few months. We intend to meet this Mr Gupta to check his suitability as an Employer!

Both John and Susan shook their heads in disbelief. They could hardly believe such prejudice, but appreciated that this was the way some of the better off English people thought. They would deal with any problems later. When they got back home and were settled in their luxury apartment which was still rent free off the Macys, they had a visit from Mary Macy.

Susan made the young girl a nice cup of tea and the three of them had a nice gossip about things and John told Mary how well the job was going and general things. Mary was obviously pleased for them and did say

- My mother and father will be so happy you are settling down so well."

As she left, she told them :

- Oh Susan, Mr Gupta wants to take you to a little meeting tomorrow evening to introduce you to some of his Indian friends. They are quite nice and want to see you so much!

Susan nodded and so did John. They were fairly confident now that they had proved their worth. John asked :

- What time are we expected, Mary?"

Mary looked surprised.

- Oh I am sorry, John. I wasn't sufficiently clear. The men are just interested to see Susan. My mother and I have to take her to Mr Gupta's penthouse on her own"

Susan dropped her cup of tea. John looked shocked but as Mr Macy wasn't invited, he couldn't say anything. Mary simply smiled sweetly and left. The next evening, Mr Gupta sent a luxury limousine to collect Susan and the Macy women. As they sat in the rear of the car, Mrs Macy asked Susan

- What are you wearing under your blouse Susan?

It seemed a ridiculous question but Susan felt weak as she answered

- My black brassiere, Mrs Macy"

Mrs Macy looked pleased.

- The men will be happy with that. I am glad you also wear a short skirt. What about your under things?"

Susan muttered

- My under things?"

Mary interrupted her

- Don't be silly, Susan, My mother wants to know about your panties, Are you wearing knickers?"

Susan nodded. Mrs Macy explained

- There are only two or three of Mr Gupta's friends and they are a little old fashioned. They expect a nice English Lady to wear nice brassiere and knickers. Whatever you do, Susan, don't disappoint them. Your own job and your husband's depends on it"

When they arrived Susan felt nervous as Mrs Macy and Mary led her into the luxury apartment to meet the old men. Mr Gupta was so charming. Normally he was rather quiet but, tonight, he had 3 glasses of wine already poured and handed them out himself. He smiled

- Mrs Dale, let me introduce two of my very oldest friends. Mr Rajeev and Mr Gopal. They worked with me many years ago when I was a janitor. I still keep in touch with them and regard them very highly"

Susan smiled at the two men. They seemed so gentle although a little overawed in her presence. She spoke gently to them

- I am so pleased and honored to meet you, Mr Rajeev and you, Mr Gopal. My husband and I work for Mr Gupta and we enjoy it very much.

Mr Gopal smiled back

- No, No, Mrs Dale. It is our honour to meet such a beautiful English lady in these charming surroundings. Many years ago, we were all janitors in a Girls Academy in India. We met many English ladies and their pretty daughters although we weren't allowed to speak to them unless they spoke first.

Susan nodded. The story seemed very similar to the ones her mother told her about her grandfather's time in India. Mrs Macy laughed :

- I expect some of the young girls could be quite rude at times, Mr Gopal!

- You are quite right, Mrs Macy, they would tend to tease us with their tight blouses and short skirts!

Mary giggled.

- Most girls are like that, Mr Rajeev. I expect you did that as well, Susan.

Susan nodded weakly. She did notice that Mr Gupta just sitting back smiling. He didn't want to interrupt his old friends who were looking a little excited and flushed. Mary was very daring

- Did the girls ever show you their knickers, Mr Rajeev?

The old man panted a little and finally replied in a sad tone

- Yes they would tease us very much but although they aroused us, we were unable to do anything"

- They would stand on tables above us in there short skirts and flash their panties and we had to go back to our basement rooms and satisfy ourselves on our own!

Mr Gupta spoke for the first time

- Those were the days, Rajeev. Do you remember Kira Chowdhury? I expect you would like to see those girls stand on the table today now that you are rich!

- You are so right. It would be quite enjoyable, my dear Gupta!

Mrs Macy laughed

- I think we can manage that now, Mr Gupta. We have two young women here. They both have short skirts on which could easily be taken for school skirts. They could stand on the table for your friends!

Susan started to object but before she could say anything Mary giggled :

- Yes that seems a good idea, Mom. Susan, let's stand on the table!

As she spoke, Mary climbed onto the table above the men and stood with her legs astride showing her underwear. Mrs Macy laughed at her daughter's naughtiness and asked

- Is that how the girls teased you, Mr Rajeev?

The old Indian gasped. His breathe was labored and sweat was running from his forehead

- Yes, Mrs Macy. I remember the English woman Kira Chowdhury. She married an Indian man!, Do you remember her, Gopal?

- Of course. Miss Chowdhury looked really like Mrs Dale! It's amazing!

Susan felt terrible. All the men were smiling and so were Mary and her mother. They were all looking at her. She didn't know what to do. Mr Gupta spoke quietly

- Mr Gopal and Mr Rajeev are very good friends of mine, Mrs Dale. I would really like you to help them"

The inference was obvious. Mrs Macy walked over and took Susan's hand

- Come along, Susan. Be a good little girl for these Indian gentlemen!

She seemed to assume that Susan would comply. She did. Mary jumped down from the table and with her mother helped Susan up. Susan climbed onto the table and just stood there with her thighs apart. She knew that Mr Gupta expected her to smile so she tried her best at the same time holding up the bottom of her skirt.

Mr Gupta did tell her :

- My friends are a little old, can't see very well, Mrs Dale. Do you mind pulling your skirt up higher and squatting so that you will be nearer and they can see better?

Susan had no alternative. She squatted on the table in front of them. As he looked, Mr Gopal said a little sadly

- Miss Chowdhury wouldn't ever let us touch her!

Mr Gupta could see his friends were overcome by their feelings and Susan was in a totally submissive mood. He could push her a little further! He said kindly

- I am sure that Mrs Dale will let you touch if you want to, Gopal!

Mr Gopal reached forward nervously and poked his finger into Susan's panty gusset. Susan had given up now and realized that it didn't feel uncomfortable.

Mary giggled with an impish smile.

- Push her knickers up her, Mr Gopal!

Mr Gopal pushed with his middle finger and they all saw Susan's panties being pushed up her pussy. Mr Rajeev gasped excitedly

- What does it feel like, Gopal?

- She is very wet, scandalously wet!

He pulled his finger out and raised it to his nose. Then he put his finger under Mr Rajeev s nose. Mr Rajeev spoke in a loud whisper as if he was afraid to say it out loud

- She smells like an Indian girl's pussy!

- You're right, my friend. I thought she would smell like and English Rose!

Mr Gupta was smiling now as he saw his old friends gaining in confidence. Mr Gopal spoke directly to Susan :

- Mrs Dale, we like the smell of your pussy!

Susan blushed. She could see Mrs Macy smiling and Mary giggling. Mr Rajeev spoke to Mr Gupta

- Miss Chowdhury sometimes left her panties off!

Mr Gupta nodded but didn't reply. Mrs Macy queried

- When she left her knickers off would she still lift her skirt and tease you?"

Both Mr Gopal and Mr Rajeev shook their heads :

- No she would tease us by telling us she didn't have any panties on but would never lift her skirt and show us! Do you remember, Gupta?

- Well you haven't got that problem with Mrs Dale. Mrs Macy, I don't want my friends to be disappointed!

Mrs Macy smiled. She knew what Mr Gupta wanted. She asked him just to increase the pressure on Susan.

- Do you want us to take Susan's knickers off for your friends!

Mr Gupta nodded. Mary held Susan's hand and led her over to her mother. Mrs Macy smiled to Susan and told her

- Lift up your skirt, Susan, so that I can get at your panties!

Susan just stood there holding her skirt up as the older woman reached up and held her elastic and started to draw the panties down. Mrs Macy smiled at Mr Gopal and Mr Rajeev

- You will like our little girl with her knickers down!

The two old men gasped and held their pricks through their trousers. When her underwear was down to her knees, Susan was allowed to drop her skirt but was then led over to face the old men. Her skirt was very short but it covered everything. Mr Rajeev was panting a little :

- Gopal, she looks like Kira when she used to tease us!

Both men were rubbing their cocks through their trousers. Mrs Macy looked at Mr Gupta who nodded to her. She asked mainly for Susan's benefit :

- Mr Rajeev, do you want to see Mrs Dale's pussy?

- Of course! I would love to see her pussy, at last, if that is possible!

- You are friends of Mr Gupta, gentlemen. Anything is possible!

She turned to Susan and commanded her :

- Lift your skirt up, Susan. They want to see your pussy!

Susan knew she couldn't object. She raised her skirt right up to display her cunt. The two Indian gentlemen gasped and looked closely. They were both panting and openly rubbing their cocks. Mary said something to her mother who then turned to Mr Gopal :

- Do you want to see her tits as well?

They both nodded and Mary opened Susan's blouse and slipped her brassiere off displaying her ample breasts. She then unzipped Susan's skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her blouse followed soon. Susan was now standing in front of the men without her clothes apart from her panties which were still around her knees. Mrs Macy told her

- You might as well take your knickers off, Susan. They can see your tits and your pussy already!

Susan nodded and sat on a chair as she slipped her last remaining garment off. She was told to squat in front of them. Mr Gopal seemed lost for words and asked politely

- Your tits look very heavy, Mrs Dale, would you like to lift them up for us?

Everyone was fascinated as they watched Susan half squatting with her legs open and raising her magnificent breasts. Mr Gupta smiled at his friends excitement :

- Did you imagine Kiraa Chowdhury like this, Rajeev?

- Yes very often Gupta. I always wanted to have the English Rose!

Mr Gupta smiled sympathetically. He understood his friends' thoughts very well.

- Well you can have one if you want to!

Mr Rajeev panted again. He thought he knew what his friend was offering but he could hardly believe it. He almost held his breath as he asked :

- Do you mean, having Mrs Dale?

- Yes, I do, my friend. Do you want to fuck her? You may fuck her if you want to!

Mr Rajeev looked so grateful

- Oh, thank you, Gupta. I really would like to fuck her. I have dreamt about this for so many years. An English Rose. I will give her a sound fucking!

The Macys were smiling. Susan was now standing up but her head was bowed, especially when she heard Mr Gopal announcing that he would like to fuck her as well! Mr Gupta smiled at both his friends :

- And so you shall, Gopal. You can both fuck her, but only one at a time. You go first, Rajeev!

Mrs Macy helped Susan down onto the carpet on her back and asked Mr Rajeev

- Is she OK like this, Mr Rajeev?

The man knelt between her legs and rubbed the top of his cock into her pubic hair. Mary giggled

- You will have to open your legs wider than that, Susan. You can see this gentleman has a huge prick! It's much bigger than your husband's. You are going to enjoy it!

Even as Susan parted her thighs more, she felt the old man slide it up her pussy with the help of the abundant lubrication she provided. He stroke a rhythm immediately. She was conscious that the old man regarded her as an English Rose and wanted to show some decorum. She couldn't manage it. In seconds she was groaning with pleasure as the old man pumped away. He seemed to have amazing endurance and made her cum twice before with one last prod of his mighty prick, she felt his sperm shoot up her secret tunnel. She came for the third time.

Mr Rajeev rolled off leaving Susan gasping and still panting. She felt ashamed as they were all looking at her with spunk running out of her pussy. Mr Gupta asked his other friend whether he was ready. Mr Gopal had already taken his clothes off. He said something to Mrs Macy before laying on his back on the carpet. Mrs Macy smiled. After wiping Susan down, she helped her onto her feet and then told her :

- Kneel astride Mr Gopal, Susan. But be careful as you lower yourself down!

This was very new to Susan and she clumsily dropped her pussy down onto the old man's stiff cock. Mr Gupta clarified things for her :

- Go gently at first, Mrs Dale. Then gather a little speed and fuck yourself on my friend's prick!

As Susan lowered and then raised herself, sliding up and down on the old man's prick, Susan realized how much of a slut she had become. She blushed as she wondered what her mother and father would say if they saw her subjecting herself to the desires of three old Indian men! She felt herself cumming as she heard the Mr Gopal whispering his gratitude

- Thank you so much, Mrs Dale. Would you mind lowering your tits into my mouth so that I can suck them!

Susan automatically did as she was asked. She squeezed the cock inside her and sped up her moves up and down his very stiff shaft. When Mr Gopal spunked up her pussy, she gradually slowed down and when all movement had stopped, Mrs Macy helped her dismount. Mr Gupta nodded to Mrs Macy and Mary

- Please, take Mrs Dale to the bathroom to bathe and dress her and bring her back!

The Macys did as they were bidden, staying with Susan and cleaning her as if she was a baby. When Susan returned, the old men had also sorted themselves out and were talking about the current political situation. Mr Gupta waved the girls in and gave them a glass of wine. They all talked quite casually about the shops and how well Mr and Mrs Dale had settled down. Susan listened demurely. As the evening drew to a close, Mr Rajeev and Mr Gopal were talking quietly but seemed to be puzzled. Mr Rajeev turned to Mr Gupta :

- We are a little puzzled, Gupta. You are our esteemed friend and we know that Mrs Dale is a very important employee of your!"

Mr Gupta smiled and nodded as his friend continued

- She really is a mature English Rose and we are grateful that you have allowed us to ravish her as we wish!

- You are my best friends and I cherish our days back in India when we were janitors. I wanted you o enjoy yourselves with Mrs Dale!

- You allowed us to have her, but you didn't fuck her yourself! We fully expected you to take her before we finished and we are worried that you have missed enjoying her!"

Mr Gupta laughed pleasantly. Even Susan could sense that he thought his friends' concerns were really charming. The Macys were also intrigued as to how Mr Gupta would respond. Mr Gupta smiled and thanked his friends :

- You must understand, my dear friends, that Mrs Dale is a very valued and respected Senior Accountant in my organization. She has full authority with her husband John to make very important decisions and attend meetings to represent me"

- Yes, We appreciate how important she is, Gupta, but you did allow us to fuck her and, yet, you didn't fuck her yourself!

- But you are missing the point, my dear friends! This was your evening, I am at work most days and Mrs Dale will be somewhere on the premises half of the time. If I need her, I can send for her at any time!

Susan blushed. She had guessed that Mr Gupta was going to tell his friends. Mrs Macy and Mary kept absolute silence as Mr Gupta continued. He kept it simple

- If I require a fuck, I simply send for Mrs Dale. Even if she is busy, she will always make other arrangements and attend my office!

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12