Susan and John Ch. 07

Story Info
The final acceptance.
6.1k words
4.33
27.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Chapter 07: The Final Acceptance

By Jill York and Dan57

Joan in the following weeks had repeatedly to eat cum from his wife and her mother's pussies. He was heavily disgusted, ready to throw up at the beginning but he got soon accustomed to the taste and the weird sensations! What helped him was his intense training engineered by Mr Gupta : he was constantly considered as a girl, having to apply creams and make up every morning, to wear girl's clothes at any time, to control his voice to give it feminine undertones, to prepare food for the Macys, to go out shopping or be invited for a rock or a slow by unknown male partners in the dance halls she went to, three or four times a week now, with his two large boobs always on the prowl, never to be forgotten.

It was no surprise that Joan was soon thinking to herself as a girl. The idea of being the receptacle of men's cum was not so revolting for a female! Susan had laughed once when Joan had answered to Mary Macy in a discussion "the men do so but a girl like me thinks otherwise..." but that had been a very revealing slip! Joan didn't need any more supervision to choose sexy clothes and know how to attract men's attention at any time! Her hips were nicely swaying whenever she went out shopping and many men turned to follow her with their lusty glances in the commercial center or in her supermarket!

Mr Gupta soon took the habit of inviting always Joan to his evenings where Susan and her mother were fucked in any conceivable way by him, his two close friends, Mr Rajeev and Mr Gopal without forgetting Mr Macy. The fact that Joan was a direct witness of the total shame of his wife and his mother in law was a delicate pleasure for Mr Gupta, a complete revenge for years of scorn and ill treatments. He had finally decided that Joan would provide a small entertainment for the men, dancing for them, something like starters to begin the evening. Joan would appear initially wearing a saree complete with the usual jewels, bangles on the arms, collar and impossibly heavy earrings and even a nose ring with a chain joining it to her earring. Joan danced a long time in Bollywood tradition before exiting to Mr Gupta's office to change.

The second part of Joan's show involved an Egyptian belly dance of ten minutes. Joan wore then a blue muslin gauze dance skirt, a matching bra covered with sequins and a face veil that would have perfectly suited some Arabian Cheikh. The muslin was so thin that Mr Gupta and his guests could easily see Joan's tits bouncing wildly as she danced so lewdly with total abandon. They could see even the knickers that just covered her pussy and the string disappearing between her buttocks...Joan would then disappear in the adjoining room a second time. She even voluntarily increased the lascivious swaying of her hips as she exited the room to please Mr Gupta and his guests.

On other occasions, Joan put on a simple satin bolero with an extremely short and very clinging skirt. On the left part of the podium installed by Mr Gupta, there was a shining vertical metal bar. Joan had had to work for hours to prepare a good pole dance exhibition. She expertly stripped down to just her knickers and her stilettos, throwing her bolero and her skirt to the men. She made a really good show, climbing up the bar then gripping it between her ankles and hanging from it upside down, pushing her breasts forward and rocking her shoulders in a very sensual manner to arouse the assistance, pouting her lips as if she was sending them kisses.

Joan further teased the men by pushing aside her string and showing them off her rosette she opened for them in a very enticing fashion. Even Mr Gupta applauded when she finished her show, on her knees with her legs wide apart, cupping her naked breasts in her hands to offer them to the male spectators!

The first time Joan had appeared nearly naked to Mr Rajeev and Mr Gopal, they insisted with Mr Gupta to be allowed to fuck her as they still didn't know that Joan was really a man! Mr Gupta had denied them even to touch Joan, proposing them to fuck Elizabeth or Susan instead! Both men were pretty sure that Joan had very special abilities such as a nutcracker pussy that Mr Gupta wanted to keep for his own enjoyment and he derived from the mute desire of his friends a deep pleasure.

Joan was awfully afraid on the first show of having to service the two men. With repetition, the fear gradually transformed into a more and more delightful thrill and finally to actual arousal. Joan now loved to tease them with her open mouth and gaping ass hole. Maybe some time in the future, Mr Gupta would decide to have her service him between her huge boobs : Joan was now looking forward to it! She felt now so naughty with her lusty thoughts! Joan and Susan discussed about it on some evening as Mary Macy drove them home. Elizabeth was now the live in slave of Mr Gupta but he had allowed her to come along to the Macys' home for a few days as her husband William had come to visit her.

For this occasion, Mr Gupta had told Joan not to lick Elizabeth clean of the sperm her pussy had been filled with by the four men. On his orders, Susan had placed plugs on her mother's pussy and ass hole. It would be her husband's first job to clean both of her holes with his tongue but he wasn't allowed to touch her in any other way! Mr Gupta had carefully given his instructions for the night : Susan and Elizabeth were to sleep together in Mary Macy's bed and they were allowed to play together at will. Mary would sleep in Susan and John's former marital bed with Joan and Susan's father. She could do just as she wanted with both men!

On the next evening, Susan was back in her own flat with her husband and both her parents, Susan couldn't really find anything to say. Her mother was equally reticent. It was difficult for the four of them to come to terms with what had happened to them all over the last six months. The phone rang suddenly. Her father answered it out of habit. He nodded :

- Yes, Mr Gupta!

He repeated that at several times. He seemed to be agreeing with everything the Indian gentleman was telling him. Both Susan and her mother Elizabeth looked concerned as to what was being agreed, probably on their behalf. They couldn't do anything about it as they knew that if they had answered the phone, they would almost certainly be agreeing in a similar manner! When William got off the phone, he sat on the settee quietly. Susan sat on his lap as she did when she was a child and asked him gently

- What happened, Daddy? What did Mr Gupta say?

Elizabeth echoed her daughter's sentiments. William looked at Susan and his wife. He relished the suspense for the two girls!

- We are going to another party in the next hour up to Mr Macy!

- Will it be the same as before, Daddy?

- I think so, but Mr Gupta did say that he is going to bring along some young University Graduates. He is training them for higher Management in the Retail Trade.

- How are we to dress?

- He said he wants you in your normal business clothes. For you, Elizabeth, the typical outfit for well dressed older English lady : normal skirts and blouses. He just did say : no pantyhose!

Elizabeth glared at him in disbelief

- No pantyhose?

William nodded :

- Just panties and bra underneath. He wants to show the young men what older English women wear for underclothes!

Elizabeth blushed. Getting exhibited in front of Mr Gupta or his friends was awfully humiliating but the same thing done in front of strangers and especially other English men would be far worse! She could just wish she would never been told to perform in front of family members or friends! Susan hesitated and finally asked tentatively :

- What about me, Daddy?

- I told you he wants you in your normal business clothes that you wear in the office. Most young men wonder what is underneath the skirt of their female boss. You will have to show them!

Susan nodded. She had expected something like that. She then asked :

- What about John?

- Mr Gupta didn't say anything about John. He just said that Joan must be in her pretty blue schoolgirl outfit with white girly underclothes!

They all looked subdued and nodded. When they went up to Mrs Macy's flat, there was some gentle music playing and there were quite a lot of people there including some young men. Although Mr Gupta was there with his old Indian friends, it was obvious that he had designated Mrs Macy to run the evening.

She smiled at her new visitors and gave the two women a glass of wine and the same to William. She gave Joan lemonade and offered her a pretty doll to play with. Mr Gupta did introduce three young men : Brian, Roger and David to Susan and the family explaining that they were young university graduates and they would be working for Susan in her office as trainees. He added :

- Mrs Dale, this will be their first position working in an office environment and it will be quite difficult for them working for a woman! So, I want to ensure a smooth transition for them. I know your mother often visits you in your office so I want these young men to understand all the problems they may encounter!

Susan nodded. She didn't really understand but felt it better to agree. So did her mother. The general chatting went on for a few minutes and then Mrs Macy called for everyone's attention, saying :

- We have set up a desk similar to Susan's office desk to show the lads what it will be like. Susan, perhaps you could sit at our desk and just cross your legs as you normally do!

Susan said nothing but sat at the desk. The seat was much lower than normal and this caused her skirt to rise above her stocking tops. There was no front panel to cover her knees. She could see the men looking up her thighs but it was difficult to move. Mrs Macy smiled

- You can see, Susan, that it is causing these fine lads to get a little hot under the collar. Mr Gupta had said this would happen! He wants to get it out of the way quickly. Take your skirt off!

- My skirt?

- Yes! Your skirt, Susan! They are all wondering what underwear you are wearing underneath. The sooner they know, the sooner they will get back to their work!

Susan nodded and slipped her skirt off. She knew the men could see her little black panties which didn't really cover her bottom. The young men were all standing awkwardly with tented trousers. Joan was watching susan with the same excitation. Mr Gupta interrupted their bemused reverie :

- What are you thinking about Susan, Brian, and I want you to be honest!

Brian panted and replied :

- I like her little sexy panties, Sir. I would like to see her pulling her knickers down slowly!

Mr Gupta nodded to Mrs Macy who then gave the instructions to Susan. She knew she had to obey Mr Gupta and carefully held the elastic waistband as she delicately slipped her panties down. She knew she was expected to smile as she turned to face the young men. Brian muttered :

- I like her pussy. It's shaved! It's so obscene!

The other two guys seemed at a loose end but, apart from ogling Susan, they were also slyly looking at her mother. Mrs Macy knew she had to involve them more in the action. There was a small bed in the room and she said :

- Roger, sit on the bed with Mrs Carlisle on your lap and give her a little cuddle!

Elizabeth felt herself being drawn onto the young man's lap. The action made her blouse snap open and, quite obviously, her skirt rose, discovering her thighs. David was now left on his own. He was unsure about what to do but he moved onto one knee besides Elizabeth and rested his hand on her knee. Elizabeth was now sitting on Roger's lap with David touching her knee. Both young men looked lost. Mrs Macy knew perfectly what Mr Gupta intended and asked

- Well, what do you want to do with Elizabeth and what do you intend to do, Roger and David? She is totally to your disposal!

Mrs Macy's instructions emboldened Roger. If that sexy woman was at their complete disposal, there was no reason for him not to satisfy his old urges! Roger stammered.

- We are unsure but I think we want to feel her!

Mr Gupta looked annoyed and he scolded them.

- If you wish to mature into young executives, then you have to be more assertive. If you want to feel this woman, then feel her. She has no say in what you do to her! Don't just mess around!

The lads nodded. Roger pushed hid hand inside Elizabeth's blouse and David pushed his hand up her skirt. David wanted to appear positive and told Elizabeth in a very commandeering voice

- Mrs Carlisle, open your legs! Wider, slut!

Elizabeth dutifully parted her thighs to let his hand in. Brian had heard Mr Gupta tell his friends to be more positive so he decided to show some initiative and told Susan

- Sit down, Mrs Dale, I want to see your pussy!

Susan sat down on her desk and kept her legs open. She still smiled as she knew she was required to. She could now also see what the other two boys were doing to her mother. They had Elizabeth lying on her back, partly dressed on the bed. David was messing with her breasts as Roger was taking her knickers off. Mr Gupta was looking on in an approving manner. Mrs Macy walked over and asked

- How are you getting on, lads?

Roger smiled back

- OK thank you, Mrs Macy. When we have her panties off, we are both going to fuck her!

Mrs Macy looked over and saw that Brian now had Susan lying on her back with her legs up and with her bottom poking up. Before she even asked, Brian reported

- I am ready now, Mrs Macy. I am going up her arse!

- Wait just a few seconds, Joan will wank you with her hands and make you as big as you can be. Then she will help you into Susan's arse!

The situation was quite exciting for Joan : she was dressed like a teenager girl, taking part to an orgy where his wife was about to be buggered by a stranger and she was asked to wank the man in her hands and shove him into his wife's arse. Her heart was racing but strangely, not the slightest idea of revolting came to her mind in this crucial moment. She had completely forgotten who she was, who she had been and she concentrated on her present job : make this man as big as he could be and force him into Susan's ass hole!

With that, Brian simply stood nearer and Joan inserted his cock between Susan's legs. He was now really huge as Joan's expert fingers really knew how to treat a young man. Susan felt really stretched out by his big poker. It made her stop smiling but she did sigh a lot as Joan inserted Brian's cock up her arse inch after inch. Susan could also see that her mother was now naked on the settee with Roger's prick pointing toward her pussy. Mrs Macy told Joan to move toward Elizabeth. As she had done with Susan, Joan closed her fist around the man's cock and swiftly made him rise proudly. With her fingers, she parted her mother in law's puffy pussy lips and made the knob enter her. Elizabeth moaned plaintively but made no objections. Brian soon skewered up Elizabeth's pussy. What was more disconcerting was that David was standing behind Roger urging him to hurry up :

- Hurry up! I want to fuck her after you!

David was in such a hurry that he snaked his hand under the hem of Joan's skirt and caressed her buttocks. He discovered soon that Joan was wearing a very tiny string thong. It was a virginal white material but its was just covering her pussy. There was a thin golden chain around her hips and a thin thread along the crack of her buttocks. David pushed aside the string covering Joan's rosette and pushed the first two knuckles of his middle finger into Joan's arse! Susan and her husband had their asses filled up at the same moment, Susan with a much more important piece of meat! Joan closed her eyes in bliss. That was just what she had dreamed for months now! Mrs Macy took Joan out of her day dreaming.

- Joan, wake up! Roger has already dumped his seed into Elizabeth's pussy. You are going to clean it with your tongue to prepare her to receive David! He may continue to finger fuck you as you appear to like it until you have finished your job!

Joan's mind was rocked by unusual sensations : it was the first time she was used like a girl and she enjoyed it. She couldn't hide it to herself even if she hated herself for loving it. Elizabeth cummed when he run his tongue on her clit that was coated with Roger's sperm. He pulled away hastily to leave the place to David but Mrs Macy was already urging him to Susan's side. Brian had masterfully impaled Susan's arse and Joan was needed to clean her back passage that Roger intended to explore in his turn.

When she had finished doing that new job, Mrs Macy made Joan lie down on the floor with Susan in sixty nine position above her. Joan wondered what would be her role in this new coupling when Roger entered Susan's ass hole doggie style. Susan screamed and there was little pain in her scream! Joan had a direct view on the big cock ramming his wife's ass hole. The shaft was rubbing against Joan's mouth and Joan's nose came in contact with Roger's balls each time the man pushed his cock to the hilt into Susan's back passage. Roger was screwing Susan at top speed : Joan could follow the turgescent cock driving deeper and deeper into his wife's arse just before his eyes. He had a direct view of the big cock throbbing in her hole, spewing wads after wads of hot cum into her.

Roger slowly pulled out. A big glob of white cum was immediately expelled out of the overstretched channel and it landed straight on Joan's lips. Mrs Macy must have been on the look out as she immediately ordered Joan to swallow everything that came out of Susan's ass hole. Joan obeyed instantly, pushing her tongue out to lick Susan's rosette! Mrs Macy commented complacently about his efforts and the three men got immediately interested once more. All the three students came to watch Joan licking Susan's ass hole. Joan's tongue sometimes rubbed against Roger's cock. The three men fondled Joan's boobs and ass, covering her unprotected neck with hickeys!

Then, Mr Gupta told the three men that he had prepared some couches for them to rest. They were so exhausted that none complained. As soon as they had left, Mr Gupta signaled to his friends that the girls were ready to service them in theit turn. Susan thought that there were three men and three girls including Joan but Mr Gupta stayed on his armchair watching the proceedings. Susan was more than a bit jealous when she realized that Mr Rajeev and Mr Gopal were primarily interested by Elizabeth! God, she was her mother, nineteen years older than herself : how could they prefer that old woman? That was impossible, unheard off, preposterous! Have they gone crazy?

Mr Gupta sensed she was about to explode. He just told her to come and sit on his lap. She obeyed as usual, feeling his hard cock poking through his pants and rubbing along the crack dividing her clenched buttocks. He whispered to her ear.

- Be patient, Susan, your turn will come later. Joan, you are going to lick Susan's pussy. I don't want her to cum, just keep her aroused, on the brink but never over the edge or you'll get punished!

Joan started to lick his wife's clit, slowly to keep the upper hand on her raging wantonness but that was clearly what Mr Gupta wanted. He had made total obedience to his orders ingrained in their minds and neither Joan nor Susan were ready to confront him! They just watched the two men and the woman playing together.

Elizabeth looked up into Mr Rajeev's eyes, and his gaze would have melted steel. His mouth came down upon hers, capturing her lips in a slow sensual kiss. She didn't look either toward Mr Gupta or toward Susan. Elizabeth was totally focused on Mr Rajeev's tongue as it made its way into her mouth. She felt as if time stood still. She was so caught up in this delightful kiss that nothing on Earth mattered to her any more. Mr Rajeev had the cleverest tongue and she loved everything it was doing inside of her oral cavity. His hands came up to gently cup her naked breasts, his fingers massaging slowly her nipples, making them to swell into hard and long cones. Her husband William had never given her so much pleasure! She was in heaven in his embrace. The kiss seemed to last hours but it ended much too soon to her taste!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12