Susan and John's Return Ch. 01

Story Info
Several Years Later.
4.6k words
3.74
39.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Chapter 01

Several Years Later

By Jill York and dan57

Susan and John had fallen under Mr Gupta's domination for years now but routine had slowly eroded his lust for Susan and his pleasure when he humiliated her husband John.

_ _ _

Susan and John had settled down so nicely. They were now in their early thirties and the trials and tribulations of earlier years were long past. Their debts had been settled. They were still very successful as Senior Executives in Mr Gupta's huge commercial empire. Susan's parents had also almost forgotten the events when they had been invited to evenings with Mr Gupta's friends.

On occasions, Susan did think about those visits and, in her mind, she thought they had not been too bad. In fact, some of the events had been quite exciting. But Mr Gupta had slowly reduced their frequency until they had stopped completely. Sometimes as she looked at her husband who had had his mammary implants removed when the visits had ceased, she thought that he still seemed a little feminine and suspected that, deep down, he was still somewhat girlie. She knew he was a weak man but his little fetishes didn't bother her at all.

Then, one morning, her secretary entered her office and very respectfully laid down on her desk a beautiful envelope saying in a hushed voice :

- I think it is from Mr Gupta, Mrs Dale!

Everyone in the organisation was very careful with anything to do with Mr Gupta. He was so respected and yet, whenever he spoke to any of his employees, he was always so mild and calm they all adored him. Susan was no different. She knew that the old Indian gentleman had risen from such humble beginnings and had made a success of everything he touched. His quiet talent was incredible.

When she opened the envelope, she found a beautifully decorated invitation for her and John to spend a weekend in Mr Gupta's country mansion, not in his flat she had come to know quite completely. Susan knew it was a great honour.

When she told John about it, he was astounded and so proud. He knew that they had both performed quite well over the years, but to be invited to Mr Gupta's mansion was something special! They didn't even have to drive. Mr Gupta had sent a special luxury limousine to pick them up. Susan had put on a saree Mr Gupta had offered her a few years before, in order to honour him!

When they arrived, they were greeted at the door by Mrs Raj who was his housekeeper. She was in fact a very strait laced English lady who had been formerly married to one of Mr Gupta's friends. She had been a widow for several years. Mr Gupta had great trust in her ability and, as usual, people responded very positively to him. Mr Gupta was taking the sun on his terrace. He shook hands with John but when Susan offered her hand for a similar greeting, he scolded her in his usual mocking tone :

- Susan! I thought we were past exchanging shake hands! Wouldn't you salute me more properly?

The last time her boss had fucked her was four years before! She didn't know what attitude to take. She just bent down until her face was just inches from Mr Gupta's and she opened slightly her lips, letting him take the initiative. He smiled to acknowledge her submission and kissed her mouth. It was a simple peck but she felt he was taking back possession of her soul and body! John saw Mr Gupta kiss her but refrained from making any comment!

Over the first day, Susan and John spent a lot of time chatting with Mr Gupta about the business and also viewing his wonderful gardens and magnificent art collection during the breaks. On a few occasions, Mr Gupta accompanied them to tell her about the objects or the decoration he especially loved. On these occasions, he had his arm wrapped around susan's waist and he pressed her against his side. But so far he had had no improper gestures toward her!

At dinner, the first night, they sat down with Mr Gupta and Mrs Raj. He had invited his Housekeeper as well to chat about things in general. He was such a kind man! Mr Gupta explained that, for the following day, they would be joined by Mrs Raj's two nephews. He had grown very fond of these lads and he intended to complete their education so that they could enter his organization. He let Mrs Raj fill in a few details. She explained that her nephews were called Brian and Steven, that the were 18 and 19 and that they were very shy and needed to widen the way they looked at things like most teenagers. Her conspirator tone attracted Susan's curiosity :

- In which way do they need to develop their knowledge, Mrs Raj?

- Well, Mr Gupta thinks that they have huge potential for his organisation but is concerned about the lack of knowledge about men and especially women. They are so shy! Mr Gupta thinks that a very successful married couple like yours could be of great help and guidance to them!

John spoke up :

- Well, Mrs Raj, you only have to ask, and both Susan and I will help in any way we can! We have had quite a lot of experience in managing young people in our teams and I am sure we can provide a lot of expertise!

Susan felt that he sounded a little pompous and too pleased with himself. Mr Gupta smiled benevolently at him :

- Thank you, John. I have told Mrs Raj about you and Susan and I knew you would help! I have been so pleased with your progress over the years!

John beamed. He so admired Mr Gupta and wanted to show their willingness to help. Whenever Mr Gupta praised him, he felt so wonderful. Susan smiled but she did have some small doubts. She hadn't entirely forgotten what she and John had been expected to do when they had started to work for Mr Gupta and their first contact with their top manager had shown he had still some uncanny ideas about her. On the other hand, she suppressed a slight giggle as it did cause a few butterflies in her tummy. It had always been so deliciously exciting! Before they retired to bed, Mrs Raj spoke to Susan quietly and said

- The two lads are quite modern, Mrs Dale! I think Mr Gupta would like you to dress in quite modern clothes to make them feel relaxed!

When Susan pressed for some details, she found out that by "modern", Mrs Raj was talking about short skirts or dresses and tops that showed a little cleavage, Susan felt strange once more but, this time, she actually giggled. Mrs Raj smiled at her. She lifted her hand and she had a very surprising gesture : she took Susan's breast in her hand and squeezed it...

- You are the type of young married woman that the boys greatly admire but are too nervous to say anything to! If you could wear something low cut and really sexy, it would help them!

John looked astounded but didn't interfere. Susan wanted to giggle. Mr Gupta added :

- I really want these two lads to get more mature. I'll let Mrs Raj handle the first contacts. It's also an exercise for her : I want to see if she can manage a grown up couple like you! Have you any other advice to help Susan, Mrs Raj?

The housekeeper nodded and told Susan :

- Perhaps it would be nice if you could wear quite a short skirt when you come down to dinner, Mrs Dale?

Both Susan and John were amazed. When they spoke about it later in their bedroom, Susan told her husband

- I am not sure whether Mrs Raj wasn't just teasing me, John. Mr Gupta was present but he didn't express any specific requirements!

John nodded.

- I don't think he actually expects you to show anything to the boys, Sue. You are in your thirties after all and probably a bit too old for them!

These words didn't endear her husband to her but she had to accept that she was past 30, 31 to be precise! But telling a woman she was too old to interest two teen agers was a sure way to attract vindication! The next day, the boys arrived and they were formally but briefly introduced and Susan could see that both Brian and Steven were exceptionally shy. They were so nervous, they could hardly speak. However, that wasn't her problem and she and John spent the day exploring the nearby hills. The two young men accompanied them but stayed resolutely mute.

When she was dressing for dinner in the evening, Susan discussed with her husband the most suitable wear and decided on a simple floral dress which whilst it did emphasize her bust was still quite sensible and the skirt came down to just above her knees. It was tight fitting around her tummy and flared out around her hips. When she and John went into the dining room, the first person they saw was Mr Gupta who looked a little surprised at Susan"s outfit. The two boys were on the settee and were clearly tongue tied. Mrs Raj looked at Susan's clothes and didn't appear very pleased. As they had their meal, very little was said and both John and Susan felt distinctly nervous. When they retired to the lounge for after dinner drinks, Mrs Raj did say aloud to Mr Gupta :

- I am quite disappointed with Mrs Dale, Sir. It was not what I had expected!

As always Mr Gupta was so calm! Susan had long accepted that even if he was angry, no one could really tell. He replied to his Housekeeper with a mellow voice :

- I can quite appreciate your disappointment, Mrs Raj. I will however let you sort things out with Mrs Dale as you see fit. You are the Housekeeper here!

Both John and Susan had seen Mr Gupta do this before. They knew that those simple words were, in effect, giving Mrs Raj total authority on them to act. Susan hastily got up and spoke on a conciliatory manner to the Housekeeper :

- I am so sorry, Mrs Raj. I thought I was dressing to suit the occasion especially for Brian and Steven, choosing a tight fitting dress but not too provocative for them!

Mrs Raj also stood up and faced Susan in front of all the others and said quite calmly :

- I dont understand you, Mrs Dale. Your dress is suitable for an event with middle aged people but I told you the situation and that my nephews are only around 19. You didn't take in consideration my demands. I think you deserve to be seriously admonished!

John looked nervous and Susan felt her mouth dry up. This was very reminiscent of her times with the Macy's! She decided to play along with it. She knew the woman had the backing of Mr Gupta so she tried to get her on her side :

- Of course, Mrs Raj! I will accept whatever admonishment you choose!

She saw Mr Gupta nodding his approval. She was obviously saying the right things. John saw it as well and smiled in relief at his wife and nodded agreement. He was pleased at the way Susan was handling a difficult situation. Mrs Raj looked pacified. Susan breathed a sigh of relief. Her years working in Senior Management and negotiating huge contracts were obviously paying off. Then Mrs Raj dropped a bombshell.

- I think a suitable admonishment would be a sound spanking, Mrs Dale!

Susan gasped.

- A spanking?

She looked at Mr Gupta who calmly looked back at her. She looked at her husband. As was usual in crisis, John stared at his feet. The boys looked suddenly interested. Mrs Raj seemed quite pleased that, at last, the boys were showing interest. She reached forward and half lifted Susan's breasts through her dress saying :

- At least, the dress does show how full your breasts are, Mrs Dale"

Brian was looking intently and his Aunt asked him fondly :

- Do you like her tits, Bri?

- Yes, Aunty, definitively!

Steven was normally exceptionally quiet but he added

- I like her tits as well, Aunty!

Mrs Raj smiled approval. The boys were showing some sparks of life. John could see that Mr Gupta looked satisfied with the way things were going now and decided it would be dangerous for his career to interfere. He was too frightened! Mrs Raj pulled Susan roughly across her lap and smacked her bottom through her dress. The two boys moved closer to see everything better. Mrs Raj smiled at them encouragingly. She was pleased they were losing their shyness. Although it was Steven who was by far the shiest, he spoke first :

- Would it be possible to see her panties, Aunty?

Mrs Raj knew everything was going well, especially when Brian also asked to see Mrs Dale's underwear. Mrs Raj didn't want to overstep her position so she asked :

- Mr Gupta, would it be alright if I showed Mrs Dale's knickers to the boys?

John held his breath. Everything now depended on Mr Gupta's answer. He smiled at his Housekeeper

- I have told you before, Mrs Raj, that you are in charge of all domestic matters in this house. I don't intend to interfere in anything"

Mrs Raj smiled and Susan felt the back of her dress being drawn up and knew that her white pantied bottom was on display to the young lads. She spanked Susan a few times causing a bit of pain. The boys were closely observing now and they could all see signs of excitement in their trousers. Mrs Raj didn't rush things. She let the boys just ogle and squeeze themselves for a few minutes until they felt brave enough to say something. Once more, it was the quiet one, Steven who spoke first as he asked

- Perhaps Aunty, we would have a better view if you could pull her knickers down?

Mrs Raj looked at Brian who nodded that he would like it as well. She knew she didn't have to refer to Mr Gupta now but she did ask the boys :

- You must appreciate, boys, that if I pull Mrs Dale's panties down, you will certainly see her bum!

They blushed but nodded. This time, it was Brian who whispered loudly

- We would really like to see her bum, Aunty"

Mrs Raj smiled and pulled Susan's panties down to her mid thighs, just far enough to expose her bottom to the boys. Steven leaned over and commented :

- She has nice plump buttocks, Aunty!

Mrs Raj smiled pleasantly at the boys. She wanted them to decide what should happen next. It was Steven who spoke first :

- The boys at college talk about women's bottoms, Aunty. I never thought I would see one so closely. It is magnificent!

- If you come closer, Steven, you will be able to see between her legs more easily!

They did and Brian gasped :

- Is that her cunt, Aunty?

She nodded. The boys were getting much more alert now. They were responding. John could see that Mr Gupta was watching intently without interfering. He knew that if Mr Gupta was allowing it, then there was nothing he could do about it. Steven was really interested now and asked :

- Aunty, can we have a look up her bum and between her legs?

Mrs Raj was unsure how far to go. First of all, she wanted to know what Steven meant and she asked

- Steven, do you mean you would like to look up her bumhole?

Brian panted, impressed by his own boldness :

- Yes, Aunty. Right up her arsehole and up her cunt!

Mr Raj looked at John who just looked away. Susan was deep into a submissive trance and there was no point about asking for her opinion. Then Mrs Raj looked to Mr Gupta for permission. He looked quite interested and he was smiling but didn't change his expression one way or the other. Mrs Raj took it to mean approval. It seemed more convenient to roll Susan onto her back and she then said :

- Lift up your legs up straight in the air, Mrs Dale, so that the boys can have a good look!

Susan just did as she was told and was aware that the boys were studying her lower anatomy from very close quarters. Brian was finding his tongue more now and whispered

- I like her cunt!

- Use the most adequate words, Brian : A proper lady has a cunt but a girl who offers her intimate parts to young lads isn't a lady! She has a pussy and look at her pussy lips : her juices are oozing out : she is wet, ready for intromission of a stiff manhood!

Steven had become much more bold over the last hour and said crudely

- I prefer her arsehole. I would like to shove things up there!

Brian was being led on by his brother and muttered

- I would also like to shove things up her pussy!

Mrs Raj looked again at Mr Gupta. John saw the look and hoped that Mr Gupta would call a halt to things. Mr Gupta nodded his approval without saying anything. John's heart sank. He wondered where it would end. He didn't have to wait long. He heard Steven mutter :

- I would like to fuck her, Aunty!

Mrs Raj smiled but said nothing and looked at Brian. He was not sure what to say. Mrs Raj knew she had to help him and asked casually :

- What about you, Bri. Do you want to fuck Mrs Dale? Your brother wants to fuck her! Do you want to fuck her as well?

Brian was more thoughtful. He obviously wanted to, but was conscious that Mr Dale was only a few feet away. He said :

- I do want to fuck her, Aunty, but what about Mr Dale? He is her husband!

Mrs Raj nodded. It was a good question and it showed how kind and respectful Brian was. She said :

- That's a nice thought, Brian. If you are concerned about Mr Dale, why don't you ask him whether he objects?

She knew perfectly well that John would be too afraid to raise any difficulties in Mr Gupta's presence but she waited for the young lad to speak. Brian asked hesitantly :

- Mr Dale, would you mind if my brother and I fucked your wife?

John looked shyly at Susan to see if she understood what was happening. He blushed when he could see her staring at him intently. He felt very guilty but still didn't find the courage to object and muttered almost inaudibly a defeated answer :

- Be careful, Steven, she is a lot older than you!

Steven wanted to keep the upper hand and announced in a bold tone :

- Before that, could I spank Susan, too? I loved when you did it to her!

Susan was about to scamper away : being spanked by Mrs Raj with her strict composure was one thing but being spanked by a mere boy, twelve years younger than her was another thing. She realized it was tantamount to a total submission to the boys, that she wouldn't be able to deny anything afterwards! Mrs Raj nodded and smiled to her nephew.

- A good initiative, Steven!

The boy placed his arms under Susan's breasts and tummy. He may be quite young but she could feel his bulging muscles. Her previous intentions of evasion melted away like snow in the sun. Here was a true man, not a sissy like John! Susan felt angry with her weak livered husband. Steven sat down and arranged Susan on his lap, rearranging her dress that almost covered her head. He lifted his hand and started to spank her. He wasn't joking : he applied all his strength in the stoke! That wasn't a decoy spanking but a real one. She bucked helplessly but he grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back. Now, even if she wanted to break free, she wouldn't be able to do it and she would have to withstand her punishment to the end!

Brian was now in a hurry and declined to spank Susan when her aunt offered him to do it. Somewhere Mr Gupta seemed to disapprove. Mrs Raj helped Susan to her feet and the boys just supported her between them. Susan still had her panties around her knees. Mrs Raj added to her embarrassment when she unbuttoned the bodice of her dress and unclasped her bra. Her breasts spilled out freely. The boys gasped in unison. Susan didn't care any more that her husband could see her and let Steven kiss her breasts. At the same time, she could feel Brian's penis poke into her buttocks. The boys didn't upset her. In fact, she giggled as Brian poked her bum once more. Mrs Raj did speak encouragingly to John.

- Mr Dale, I think the boys are going to really enjoy your wife!

John stared at his feet. Susan's panties, still around her knees, were becoming a nuisance. Steven caught hold of them and eased them down her legs onto the carpet explaining in a very calm voice :

- I will take your knickers off first, Mrs Dale, so you will be easier to fuck then!

He was so naïve that Susan smiled reassuringly to him as her panties were taken off. Steven took all his clothes off and helped Susan onto the settee. He asked politely :

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12