Susan and John's Return Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan goes to a dancing hall with Brian and Steven.
6k words
3.66
33.2k
3

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

From characters by Jill York

*

A couple of weeks after Susan's first meeting with Mrs Raj's nephews passed by. John, her husband had kept completely silent about the recent events. He had even refrained to ask about what Mr Gupta had done to his wife when he had summoned her in his suite for the whole night. He must have had a good idea of it but he declined even evoking it. That suited perfectly Susan who didn't care about telling her husband what a superior lover Mr Gupta could be with regard to John's puny performances.

Mr Gupta had cummed four times, twice in her pussy, once in her ass hole and once in her throat in that order but he had managed to make her cum at least eight times during the night : an Indian man could be a very demanding lover! In comparison, John rarely exceeded two times and the second was nothing but a trickle while Mr Gupta always filled her to the brim and his cum trickled down her legs and oozed from her holes. Susan had emerged of it covered with cum, completely sated and in the mirror of Mr Gupta's bedroom, she was the image of a well fucked woman with black under eyes circles! She was so sore that she had denied John any contact with her for a full week!

Mr Gupta's next invitation was therefore much awaited for by Susan and obviously feared by John. It was John's secretary who brought it in the middle of the afternoon. Reception of a personal letter from the top boss was always a boost for the esteem attached to an employee. Nobody would have dared to antagonize either Susan or John who were known to receive personal letters and invitations from Mr Gupta. If they had discovered what Susan was expected to do during those meetings, their respect would have been reduced to nil!

John and Susan's acquiescence were considered granted and none of them even thought of declining the invitation. This time, Susan didn't want to face a spanking from Mrs Raj. She was wearing a shining red vinyl micro skirt and a white blouse half transparent but dotted with sequins at the strategic places. They covered her nipples and the lower part of her breasts, just leaving a shadow of what they were covering. It was sexy and quite attractive without being slutty. Susan had looked for something like that for days after their previous visit to Mr Gupta's country mansion. Her efforts had finally paid off!

Mr Gupta had sent his limousine to fetch Susan and John. Mrs Raj opened the door in a repetition of their previous visit. Mrs Raj introduced them immediately to their boss. John shook hands with him even if his grip was rather weak but Susan had no similar reticences : she straightforwardly offered him her open mouth When he gave her a sizzling hot kiss, he placed his left arm around her waist to draw her more closely to him and cupped her breast in his free hand. A fire ignited immediately in her belly. Mr Gupta was impressive although not really handsome but Susan knew she would be fucked silly many times that night and that was all that mattered for the moment! She responded by placing her arms around his neck for a hot kiss. John threw her an accusing glance but refrained from commenting!

When they finally disengaged, Mr Gupta announced that he would like to go with them to a famous dance hall, not very far from his home. Susan who loved dancing was quite eager but John seemed less interested until Mr Gupta suggested John could drive the limousine. It suddenly changed everything for him : limousine cars had always fascinated him! For the pleasure of driving such a luxury car, he was ready to accept anything including watching his wife fucked repeatedly by other men as he perfectly knew that Mr Gupta had already arranged it!

Mr Gupta rapidly assessed what Susan was wearing. The micro skirt was quite fine for him but he wanted a top somewhat more revealing and more attractive shoes. On his indication, Mrs Raj came back with a white boob tube to show off her firm tits, 6 inch high heel stilettos, stockings and suspenders. The stockings and suspender belt were especially designed to cover most of her thighs. There was still about an inch of bare skin in plain view, giving Susan a rather whorish appearance but it seemed to please Mr Gupta. The opinion of John was not asked! Mr Gupta gave Susan his instructions for her make up : she applied her sluttiest red lipstick and charcoal eye shadow. Mr Gupta told her that, usually, the dance hall was very dark and she needed this to attract attention!

When John found a suitable parking place on the far side of the parking lot, Mr Gupta was concerned that his car could be vandalized.

- John, I would prefer if you stayed in the car to guard it!

- Couldn't Susan remain with me?

- Be sensible, John : she has dressed for the occasion! We are not going to deprive her of this little pleasure!

John finally gave in and the rest of the group walked through the door with John wishing them to enjoy their night. Little did he know that Susan was going to have a GREAT night!

Mr Gupta drove them to a table in a corner. Susan was quite surprised to discover Mrs Raj's nephews, patiently waiting for their arrival. She was a bit amused by Mr Gupta's duplicity. He perfectly knew that Brian and Steven were there and he had arranged to get rid of John so that they could have quietly their way with her. She decided to enjoy the evening and not bother with John's feelings. She has a great time dancing, drinking and flirting with Brian, Steven and even Mr Gupta! Her boss whispered to her ear, urging her not to miss out that opportunity.

- Brian and Steven would be quite keen to fuck me but the place is crowded. There's no place!

- There is the limousine! The back seat is large and comfortable and the windows are tainted. It would be quite discreet!

- But John may buck having to stay in the car while Brian and John could nail me!

- Then I'll get in the car with you! John won't dare even moving a finger!

Susan wasn't convinced. Mr Gupta gestured Brian to his side.

- How can I help, Mr Gupta?

- Don't you want to fuck Susan?

- Of course, I do, Sir, but there is no discreet place hereby!

- I have a limousine : it's wide enough for that : a large back seat and two seats facing the back!

- I already discussed it with Susan but she told me that her husband is waiting in the car!

- If I accompany you, he won't object if he wants to keep his job!

- Then I'm game for it, sir, as soon as you want!

John saw his wife exiting the dance hall. He had a fleeting thought that Susan had come to give him company. Mr Gupta was giving her his arm and everything seemed normal when he noticed Mrs Raj with one of her nephews and he realized that Mr Gupta was once more playing with him! Mr Gupta took a seat just behind the glass separating the passengers from the driver's seat and Mrs Raj took the other seat facing him. Then only Susan and Brian climbed into the car. John felt defeated at this very moment, already sure he would have to suffer terrible indignities that night.

Susan was giggling happily when Brian took her in his arms on the back seat. It was so strange to sit on the back of the limousine with Mr Gupta and Mrs Raj watching her from their seats. She could even see through the glass separation her husband John ogling them with burning eyes. She plucked up the courage to turn toward Brian and gave him a hot and smudgy French kiss! Their tongues were waging a fierce battle in their mouths! The situation got her horny as hell and her pussy was soon dripping wet. Brian caressed her boobs through her top and it soon came off. As she had no bra, her tits were immediately loose! He knelt in front of her and pulled her skirt up a bit.

But it wasn't sufficient to Brian's taste. He pushed Susan's skirt completely to her waist and started fingering her pussy. He pushed her onto their makeshift bed. She obligingly lifted her feet in the air. Her heels were pointing to the ceiling in no time. She had totally forgotten the assistance then and especially John! Brian pushed his cock in her twat, it was huge and filled her quite nicely. She moaned and then straightforwardly started to scream aloud. John and other customers of the dancing hall taking a breath outdoors could certainly hear her now but she didn't care any more!

- Ooooohhh, yesss,!!! ooohh yes, fuck me, Brian! I'm your slut! I like your big cock! Fuck your trashy cheap whore!

Brian was frantically fucking her. The cock in her pussy finally exploded his cum, spraying his seed on her vaginal walls, way too early to her taste, it felt SO hot!! She was so turned on! Her pussy was filled up and was overflowing with Brian's cum. She lay there well fucked and relished having the eyes of four voyeurs focused on her almost naked body!

Susan caressed Brian's cock and his balls slowly, retrieving the loving and caring gestures she had had with her first boyfriend, years before. Brian was young and he didn't need much time to become hard and big again. Susan looked at his groin with a greedy expression. She spread her legs, opening herself to be taken again. Brian wasted no time, moving onto her and into her, his meaty cock opening and entering her pussy like a conqueror.

He moved into her, fucking her with an expertise that was surprising with such a young guy. John could hear the cries of passion from his very aroused wife. She responded to the thorough fucking, moaning and trembling as Brian brought her to a shuddering climax, her cries filling the car. He groaned as he spurted a second time in her pussy. Mr Gupta told in his always calm voice :

- This is enough for the moment, Brian! Let Susan rest somewhat and return to the dance hall. There are plenty of girls awaiting for you!

Brian obediently retrieved his clothes and left. Mr Gupta changed places to join Susan on the back seat. Susan lay on the bed, with her skirt still around her waist, and just her suspenders and high heels left, her pussy filled with Brian's cum. He told to get on all fours. Susan obeyed instantly. He took the micro of the interphone and told John to bring him a glass of sherry in exactly five minutes. While Susan's husband scrambled to prepare the drink for his boss, Mr Gupta had covered her and had shoved his cock straight into her ass hole. He was way bigger than Brian but she accommodated him with total ease! He just teased her a little, telling her if she imagined what a dirty slut she would appear in the eyes of her husband in a few minutes!

That image was sufficient to make her cum immediately just when John opened the door! Susan continued to fuck Mr Gupta as if she wasn't aware of the presence of her husband! Soon she felt with total exhilaration her master throbbing in her rectum. Just for the benefit of John, Mr Gupta started to ride his wife hard, her tits bouncing wildly from side to side just a couple of feet from his eyes. John was still presenting on a tray the glass of sherry to Mr Gupta. With a last savage thrust into her ass, Susan's boss shot his load deep inside her bowels! Then only he turned toward John and took the glass.

- Thank you, John! I'm sure you really appreciated the little show Susan offered you! You can return to your seat!

When John sat back at his place, he discovered that Mr Gupta had closed the blinds and cut the interphone. He couldn't know what other indignities Mr Gupta was imposing to his wife at this very moment! He had a raging hard on but was too afraid to give himself any relief. Mr Gupta had returned to his seat while Susan was calming down! He turned toward Mrs Raj :

- Mrs, Raj, did you notice how submissive this sweet couple is now!

- Yes, Mr Gupta : it's unbelievable!

- Did it arouse you?

- I must admit it but who could have reacted differently?

- Good but it's still not the moment for our little Susan to return dancing with your nephews! Susan!

- Yes, Master!

- Crawl on your feet to me, on the double and take my cock into your mouth! You have five minutes to make it clean and hard again! Otherwise, Mrs Raj will apply the strap to your magnificent plump buttocks! When you'll have finished, you will sneak under Mrs Raj's dress and pull down her knickers?

- Oh Mr Gupta! It's impossible?

- Quiet, Mrs Raj! There's no reason you couldn't benefit from Susan's abilities! She will lick your quim until you climax, too!

Susan was already busy servicing Mr Gupta, working her tongue hard to clean the tiniest traces of the buggering he had imposed her. She had to recognize she had loved every minute of it! She couldn't wait to come back in the limousine for Steven to enjoy her to his turn in front of her husband! She was totally conquered! Mr Gupta could ask her anything now! When Susan had finished her duties, Mr Gupta threw open the blinds and called for John.

- John! I've finished with your wife for the moment! You are going to lick her pussy and her ass hole to clean her perfectly then you are going to scrub her body with the sponge and the baby milk and you will apply some Chanel 5 perfume on her armpits, pussy and on her cleavage. I want her to smell nice when she will return dancing! Mrs Raj and me, we will accompany her back to the dancing hall!

It was a freshened up Susan that Mr Gupta accompanied with an arm around her waist like a romantic couple! Susan leant onto him, just as if she was really in love with her boss! On Mr Gupta's instructions, John had carefully rearranged her hair and applied back make up? She tottered back on her high heels, sure that the night was still young and would offer her other pleasures. Mr Gupta had forbidden her to wear any undies under her so short skirt. Steven would become mad with lust! The brothers were waiting for her anxiously. Steven was bold enough to tell her she looked really sexy! She thanked him and saw he was looking down at her lap. She followed his gaze and discovered that the hem of her skirt had ridden up over her stocking tops. He could see easily her garter straps. Instead of a mere hint of girl skin, he had a wide expanse of bare legs above her stockings to his disposal. She decided not to try to pull down her skirt. If Steven and Brian wanted to leer at her, they were quite welcome!

Susan could see that Steven was fully enjoying the little show she was offering him. He had a raging hard on that desperately tried to push through his pants! Years before, she had teased in the same way John and he had just reacted by telling her she was a shameless trollop! She was proud to discover that this young guy was turned on so easily and so wildly by her! John had said she was too old for Brian. She would like to show him how wrong he was!

Mr Gupta asked her whether she would like to dance and she agreed immediately. They worked their way out to the dance floor through the crowd. They danced a few songs. Mr Gupta was a very good dancer, and knew waltz, twist, Madison and salsas. He even taught her how to dance a tango! Then they went back to their table and Brian asked her to dance. She danced a few with him then with Steven. When they occasionally stepped down as they were out of breath, a stranger often proposed Susan to dance with him. Each time, she turned toward Mr Gupta who just nodded in approval. She ended up not missing a dance at all. As she was taking a drink to cool down, Mrs Raj handed her a fan :

- You are sweating, my dear! A lady should keep cool in any condition!

Twenty minutes later, the DJ started a series of slow songs. She was sipping a vodka with orange juice on a high stool, turned toward Steven. She knew he had a good view on her shaven pussy deprived of any knickers and she loved to exhibit herself for his pleasure. He patted gently the inside of her thigh well above the hemline of her skirt. She jumped out of her seat pretty fast and returned dancing, her body pressed against Steven's. At a moment, her partner bent down and gave her a long very sexy kiss. Good, his initial shyness was slowly dissolving! The lights had been dimmed down and she soon felt a hand caressing her ass. She thought it was Steven who wanted to have an appetizer before she went with him to the limousine... She continued to offer him her lips, trying to excite him even more. He would fuck her harder and she would enjoy it even more!

She felt completely safe with the surrounding darkness. The hand on her ass slowly moved down, lifting her short vinyl skirt enough to then caress her ass cheeks directly, as his moves were not hampered by any undies underneath. As their kiss grew hotter and hotter, the hand then slipped deeper and a finger started to explore her ass hole. Susan was really turned on but Steven took both of her breasts in his hands and started mauling them. She suddenly realized that the fingers now deep in her arse couldn't be his! Whose hand was drilling her back passage? She broke her kiss to turn her head and discovered it was Brian who was accompanying them, dancing just inches behind her. She decided not to stop him. She whispered to him to get closer and resumed her fervent kiss.

Brian got the encouragement he needed and quietly hoisted completely her skirt in the middle of the crowd. He slid his finger to the last knuckle inside. It was so hot! Kissing a man, having his brother exploring her ass and everything done in front of her boss and Master!!! She was quite sure that his piercing eyes had seen all the action and that he was smiling broadly. She was really becoming a slut! She climaxed there without any contact on her pussy! She needed now to be fucked for good. She took Brian and Steven by the waist and went toward Mr Gupta.

- Sir, I had such a good time with Brian and Steven that I would like to take both of them to the limousine, if you have no objection!

- Certainly not. I think that John will have a double cream pie to eat!

- Your wishes are my orders, Master!

- Then let's proceed! Mrs Raj, I will leave you to keep the table!

Susan returned to the limousine but this time, she was with Brian and Steven. They had bunched up her skirt to her waist, front and back and Brian had his hand encompassing her right ass cheek and a finger impaling her anus. Steven had his hand on her pussy and he was rubbing her clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. The people smoking outside could see her almost naked and scandalously explored by two men. Mr Gupta was leading them. When John saw the four of them with both Mrs Raj's nephews accompanying Susan, his shoulders sagged. He immediately caught the implication! Mr Gupta returned to his comfortable chair and both boys almost carried Susan toward the limousine back seat. Mr Gupta handed them a dice ;

- Brian, you start! A one or a two will give you her mouth, a three or a four, her pussy and a five or six her ass hole. Of course, if Steven draws the same pick, he will throw the dice again!

Brian obtained a six and Steven a four. Mr Gupta sneered :

- Brian, you're a real ass man! The last time, you already fucked Susan in the ass and for your fist double teaming, you draw again her ass! Learn that a woman always remembers who tore her hymen but also all the men who entered her ass hole. She wasn't a virgin so she will just remember you, not Steven all her life!

Steven announced then that if Mr Gupta offered them another occasion, he would like to bugger Susan to his turn...

- We will see, Steven, we will see!

Susan bucked somewhat as Steven had a bigger but a bit shorter cock than his brother and even Mr Gupta. It could be painful for her to try to accommodate such a juicy morsel. It was glorious in her pussy or her mouth but would it fit into her back passage? Mr Gupta told Steven to strip down naked and lie on the seat. Susan was ordered to straddle him and then to take off her tube top. Her skirt, already bunched to her waist would never get on the way. He just told her to keep her stilettos on. He made Susan impale herself slowly on Steven's rigid pole. When she had impaled herself to the hilt, Mr Gupta turned toward Brian.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12