Susan & The PC Lads Ch. 02

Story Info
The Lads are back to blackmail Susan.
2.8k words
4.43
192.9k
20

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Hutchinson was trying to get back to normal by the next day, her husband was home for the weekend, but the events of the day before were never far from her mind. Then late in the afternoon the phone rang. She rushed to answer it.

"Hello," she said.

"Hello Susan." She recognised the voice of Gary instantly and walked out of the room with the phone.

"Susan are you still there?"

"Yes yes I'm still here, why are you calling me?" She inquired as her heart began to beat faster and faster.

"Just checking you were happy with the job we did for you yesterday?"

Her mind raced. "The computer err yes fine thank you."

"Well, as I'm sure you know Susan we aim to please."

"Yes, well thank you I have to go."

"The other thing is Susan, you forgot to pay us."

"Oh yes I'm sorry."

"Well we got, shall we say distracted."

She tried to ignore the comment. "Yes how much do I owe you?"

"Shall we say £50 each?"

"£100 then, yes Ok that's fine." She would have agreed to almost anything to get him off the phone.

"I will need to go to the hole in the wall to get it out though."

"That's fine."

"How will I get it to you?"

"We'll pick it up."

"Errr well OK but not over the weekend cause my husband is here and I don't want him to know about the computer."

"I'll bet you don't, look take down my mobile number and ring me anytime tomorrow when you've got the cash."

She took the number down and rang off. She wished she'd have paid them. She managed to use a visit to the super market as the excuse to go and get the £100. Later that evening while her daughter and husband watched TV, she called the mobile from the phone upstairs.

"Hello Gary? It's Mrs Hutchinson."

"Hello Susan."

"I am just calling to say I have the money."

"Ok good, when can we pick it up?"

"Well come round for it tomorrow but not until after nine."

"Ok Susan we'll see you then."

She planned to give them the money in an envelope at the door quickly and was all ready when about nine thirty the doorbell rang. She opened the door as her heart pounded nervously.

"Hi guys."

"Hello Susan."

"Well here is your money, and thanks again for the repair."

Gary took the envelope from her.

"I've got to go, thanks bye" she said shutting the door, leaning back against it and breathing a sigh of relief.

This took the lads by surprise their plan was to get inside. "Fuck it," said Gary as they started to walk down the path, "That didn't go well.""Wait I've got an idea," he said.

He opened the envolelope and took out a fiver and stuffed it into his pocket and headed back to the door. Susan was surprised to hear the doorbell again and even more so to see the lads back."Hey Susan what gives? The money is a fiver short."

"What it can't be I counted it."

"Well hear count it yourself."

"Your right but I don't understand it. I will get you the five pounds."

She turned and walked into the house and the lads followed. Ray locked the front door. They were in.She fumbled in her bag and got her purse.

"Here you are I'm sorry about that, and I need to get on now." She said wanting them out the house but they had other ideas.

"Before we go," Gary said "we bought you a little memento off our last visit." He handed her a digital picture they had taken.

"Ooh my god No," she said putting her hand to her mouth. "What, how, why, did, ooh no," she stammered.

"It's Ray he takes digital images all the time."

"I must destroy this, I must," she said in a panic.

"Oh really," Gary said all innocent, what about the others."

"Others what others?"

Ray went on to explain that he had taken several snaps of her enjoying the events of their previous meeting.

"Please you must let me have them and destroy them all."

"Yeh Ok that's not a problem," said Ray.

"Oh thanks," she breathed a sigh of relief.

"But we need something in return."

"You do, oh right some more money," she hoped.

"Nah not money Susan, how about you give us both a blow job."

"Oh no I can't, I won't, I have a husband, and will not betray him again no."

"Well that is a shame, because it would be a petty if they fell into the wrong hands."

"That is why I need them," she pleaded, "Look I will give you another £100 for them."

"Very generous, but we can get money anytime, but what we can't get everyday is a pretty housewife to suck our cocks."

I wish they wouldn't talk dirty she thought, I must stay strong. "You can't get this one either so come on lads give me a break."

"Ok you've made your point Susan, come on mate," Gary said as he walked to the door.

"What about the photo's?" she asked.

"We will Email then to you."

They figured that would panic her and they were right. "Good grief no, my husband checks all emails, there has to be another way."

"There is, you practise your new found skills on both our cocks," he said in a semi angry tone. "Yes or no, or we are out of here."

She thought quickly perhaps if I suck them I get the photos and that's it. "Ok you promise that I get all the photos if I well," she looked down shyly and the lads loved it, "I blow you both."

"Yep that's the deal."

"Ok I'll do it for my husbands sake, he can't see those photos but one condition you don't touch me ok?"

"Ok Susan if you don't want us to."

"No no I don't."

The lads stepped back leaving space between them; the first part of the plan had worked. "Who's first," she shyly said.

"You do us both at once, suck on one and slowly wank the other and keep swapping. Get down here and get our cocks out and we'll tell you what to do."

She still wasn't sure but knew she couldn't back out now. She knelt in front of them.

"Get um out Susan" Ray ordered.

She reached up for the waistband of Gary's tracksuit bottoms and tugged them down exposing his green pants. She pushed them down to his thighs and his semi erect cock sprang free. "Better make it good Susan, play with my balls and cock, get me hard."

She played with his balls and rubbed his cock, which was soon springing to attention.

"That feels great Susan why don't you just give the head a quick suck then get Ray started."

She looked up briefly and moved her lips over the head of his cock three times. "Oh yess that's fuckin great yess."

She then unzipped Rays jeans undid the button and tugged them to his ankles, finding his thick cock was already hard in his pants. She tugged them down exposing his tackle. "There you go Susan it's all yours, kiss my balls and work you mouth up my cock. Yer," He said holding her head "suck on those balls full of hot cum for your pretty mouth."

Like an obedient pup she followed the instructions.

"Now kiss you way slowly to the top. Yer that's it, lick the head, oh yer. Take in slowly and suck hard. Yess that's it suck my cock oh yer."

"Don't forget me," said Gary and she changed and bobbed up and down his shaft. "Oh yess she's good."

"Yer hard to believe she only became a cock sucker on Friday."

Oh she wished they would not talk dirty it did something to her that she didn't understand. She sucked Ray then back to Gary.

"Hey Susan it seems such a waste to have my cock here while you suck him, when I could be shoving into your hot pussy."

"Mmm no," She came off to say. "you mustn't talk to me like that mmmph..." she said before being pulled back onto the cock.

"Why you know you love it, now give me some more head." He ordered and tugged her back to his cock and looked at Gary and smiled.

"Lets go over there and sit on the sofa and sit down while our little cocksucker finishes us off? Up you get Susan." He commanded and she rose to her feet. They stood either side of her with their cocks rubbing against her thighs. Ray grabbed her hand and pushed it towards his tool. "Gab out cocks." He told her.

"But I thought".

" Just do it" he interrupted. She grabbed hold and started to wank them quickly hoping to get them off, making Ray really mad. "You better slow down Susan, I'll put those fuckin photo's on the Internet if you get me off with that hand." She showed back down. "That's better we wouldn't want to miss out on you drinking all that cum now would we?" She ignored the question. "Hey look at your big nipples pointing through that t-shirt, wouldn't you like um licked and sucked?" he whispered in her ear.

"Nnno" she lied.

"Or how about me slipping my had inside those trousers and giving your clitty a little rub."

"Noo please I can't it's not right I'm married."

"That may be so but to get the photo's you are prepared suck us both, you might as well get fucked too."

"I... just can't please can we... get on."

"Sure we can, I tell you what, being as I know your horny and your hot twat is dripping, we'll sit down and you can get on your knees and suck us. We won't touch you, but if you slip that t-shirt off before you start again, we'll have you Cumming in no time, with out fingers tongues and cocks."

All this dirty talk was really turning her on and they knew it. They broke away and sat on the settee.

"So last chance Susan off with the T-shirt or just suck us till we fill your pretty mouth." He mind was in turmoil, she could just suck and go but she was really hot and needed relief badly. They were disappointed when she slowly knelt down. She nearly won the battle with herself but almost as if they had a mind of their own her hands went to the bottom of her t-shirt and tugged it over her head and let it slip to the floor. Her surrender brought a big smile to both lads' faces as they sat forward.

Ray told her "good girl now Loose the bra and let's see those tits." She reached behind and undid the clasp and pulled it from her body and dropped it to the floor.

"Oh yer" said Gary as both lads began the play with her hard nipples. Susan quietly moaned

Ray ordered to stand up, and he helped the horny housewife to her feet. Gary told her to spread her legs. Ray began to go to town on her tits. Playing with her nipples, sucking and biting. Meanwhile Gary was rubbing his hands up her inner thighs and then between her legs over her black trousers. "Oooow ummmm" she moaned.

"Is your pussy all wet Susan?"

"Oooh yes."

"How wet?"

"V... very uuuuum wet oooooh ummmmmm." She put her arm around Ray as her breathing increased. Gary gripped her bum as he rubbed harder and quicker between her legs. "Ooooow Oooooow she screamed as her first orgasm hit her. "Hey she was fuckin horny, she's cum before we even got her trousers off." Gary proclaimed.

He pulled the zipper down and pushed his hand inside to feel her panties. He started to rub them into her pussy and paid plenty of attention to her swollen clit. "Hey Ray have a feel in here this sluty housewife sure has wet knickers."

Ray slid his hand into her trousers and inside her knickers. "I love a lovely wet pussy" Ray whispered into her ear. Gary was playing with her bum. He undid the bottom at the waistband of her trousers and with little help they slid as far as they could down her spread legs. He sat back briefly to admire the sexy sight of the respectable housewife, her trousers around her knees, he dark hair sticking to her pretty face, barely able to stand as his mate sucks hard on he right nipple and his hand working inside her pale green knickers. He reached forward with both hands and tugged her knickers down until they were also at her knees.

Ray was slowly massaging her clit, which was slowly driving her, to her second orgasm. This gave Gary a chance to make her moan further as he slowly inserted one, then two and finally three fingers into her. This was more than she could bare, and almost before the finger fuck began another terrific orgasm ripped through her body and she collapsed onto her knees.

She lay there panting as if she had run several miles, Ray cleared the low wooden coffee table by wiping his arm over sending the few contents flying to the floor. "Lets get her on here."

Gary took her under her shoulders and Ray her legs and the laid her out on the low table. Ray had a bit of trouble pulling off her trousers because he couldn't be bothered to take off her trainers. He also left her knickers dangling around one of her ankles. He then spread her legs as far as he could to really open her up. With his fingers he parted her pussy lips, and began to lick.

"Ooooh yes Ooooh yes" she moaned as he went to work. Gay massaged her tits and told her to play with his balls as he sucked on her erect nipples. She squirmed on her own table as these two lads used there tongues to make her cum again.

She was then turned onto her side and Ray lifted her left leg into the air and lent her calf against his shoulder, while rubbing his cock against her waiting hole.

"You ready to be fucked don't you Susan?"

"Uuum yess."

"Tell me then Susan."

"Ooh pl. l. lease fuck me please."

"That's it Susan beg us to fuck you."

"Just do it please I need it."

"We've have turned you into our little fuck slut haven't we?" He teased pushing his cock in a small way and out. "N..n ooo I'm not."

"You are Susan tell me you are our little slut and I'll ram my cock right into you pussy."

"Please I can't."

"Your not getting fucked until you admit what you are."

"Oooh please ooh I am I admit it I am your little slut."

"Yes you are" said Pay as he drove his thick cock into her. Gary slapped her check with his cock and she opened her mouth.

"That's it you little cocksucker take it in, aaaah yes." Gary grabbed her hair as Gary fucked her mouth and Ray her pussy. Gary was the first to cum. "Aaaah yesss drink it down aah." She did her best but it wasn't easy with her on her side and it ran down her cheek. As the cock fell from her mouth Ray was near to cumming. "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh." Ray exploded inside her.

She lay exhausted and panting for breath on her own coffee table as Ray sat back on the settee, he was almost hard again. Gary pulled her to a sitting position.

"I need to rest," she said.

"Then rest against my legs while you suck my cock" ordered Ray.

"But" she started but Gary soon had her on her knees and Ray pulled her towards him with his arms. Gary ran his hand over her shapely bum them between her legs and again found her sensitive clit. "Oooh I need to" she signed.

"We know what you need, you need cock and as much as you can get don't you?" Gary was now rubbing her hard.

"I oooh I need oooh to."

"To be fucked hard again," Gary interrupted "don't you my little slut." He knew he'd worked her up again.

"Yes oooh yes I do yess." Soon she was sucking Ray while Gay drove into from behind. They filled her up again and this time they were all shagged out.

They quickly dressed as she lay against the settee, Ray bent over her, "I've got this feeling you will need some cock real soon, and we'll be ringing you soon our little cum slut." Giving her tit one last squeeze they left.