Susan Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman is blackmailed.
1.5k words
3.7
125.3k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

London, England

The present

# # # # # #

Susan was dressed in her best suit and heels for she had been called to headquarters for an interview by a Mr. S Blake. She was 36 and stood at five foot ten in bare feet. Her straight black hair was tied into a bun and framed a beautiful face. She was supposed to be at Heathrow and on the way to Paris but Mr. Blake's secretary had told her that she was expected at 0900 and had hung up before she could reply. As it was headquarters, she went. For such a large pharmaceutical corporation, they had a small headquarters she had always thought. It was like they didn't want to be noticed.

Susan caught the lift to the third floor and found her way to Mr. Blake's office. She was not kept waiting and was ushered into the office and offered a chair and found Mr. Blake intimidated her from the out set. It was the way he looked at her. Susan hadn't got to senior executive by being intimidated but there was something animal about this man that made her afraid.

He hadn't spoken since she had entered and sat down. She wasn't going to play this stupid game.

"Mr. Blake, you asked to see me. I am supposed to be on the way to Paris. May we start."

"Ms. Fellowes, I didn't ask to see you I was told to be here and solve a problem for the corporation and that problem is you."

"Mr. Blake I don...," she was cut off like she didn't exist. She flushed.

"Look at this picture ; do you recognise it?"

She angrily took the photo and saw that it was taken yesterday evening at the wine bar. Her best friend Veronica was passing her a package.

"What's in the package."

"I don't know... I mean Ms. Clarke asked asked me to hold it for her as...,"

she was cut of again.

"Where is the package?"

"At my apartment. Look what..."

"Lets go get it."

"Enough," she yelled "I don't..." It was like once again like she hadn't spoken.

"Ms. Fellowes there is a phone. Please us it. Call anyone you want. You have one minute. If you

choose not to use the phone I am going to call for my car and we are going to get that package or I am going to call Scotland Yard and they are going to get the package. Your choice."

"There are no choices are there Mr. Blake.?"

"Lets go," he said.

# # # # # #

Susan was very confused and angry and it was a silent drive to the underground car park of her apartment. She used her remote to get the doors opening. Mr. Blake seemed to know where he was going as he drove straight to her park. They got out of the car and she used her card to call the lift. You could cut the air with a knife.

Susan carded her door and led the way into the reception area and turned.Mr. Blake just stared at her. She walked to her bedroom and felt the his presence follow her. She knew what he wanted but it was in her panties drawer and she didn't want him to see that. She tried to shield the contents with her body but he was right beside her. His hand moved amongst her panties until he found the package, he turned and went to her office and computer and booted it up.

"Password?"

It was the first time he had spoken. Susan was very scared now and starting to be frightened with this man in her apartment. She watched as he opened the package, removed a disk and inserted into the hard drive. He started to scroll through the disk and gave a grunt of satisfaction. He left the chair and moved to her lounge bar.

"Have a look Ms. Fellowes. Have a good look."

Susan sat and froze in fear, this was "Project Blue" her company's most secret and lucrative research project. It was in her possession. She couldn't focus, her mind was a blank. After what seemed an eternity she heard her self being called from the lounge. She seemed to move as in a trance. He beckoned her to stand in front of the chair he was sitting in.

"Two choices Ms. Fellowes. Your choices. Scotland Yard or this is fixed internally within the corporation."

"There are no choices are there Mr. Blake."

# # # # # #

Mr. Blake's assistant had arrived and she was a stunning grey eyed blond in a suit and heels. They were sitting at the table in the dinning room and being a man of very few words the deal was laid out. Susan Fellowes was to commit herself to the Sun Institute ; have Mr. Blake appointed her legal guardian,would work from home until her personal and corporate affairs were tided up, and would have her life from now till arrival at the institute strictly supervised by a 24 hour live in nurse. The nurse was the blond sitting at the table. The papers were laid out before her, awaiting a signature.

"Ms Fellowes do you understand the matter laid out. This is your last chance because when you sign those papers there is no going back?"

She signed the commitment papers and the the papers of guardian ship. Simon Blake and Virginia Steel witnessed them.

"Some times there are no choices Mr. Blake," but Mr. Blake and the papers were gone. She was alone with her new nurse.

# # # # # #

Virginia Steel actually was a nurse ; and she had played this game before. She knew the moves and it was unfair but she also knew the endings. "Stern Nurse"sounded like a good opening for this one.

"Ms. Fellowes you are under my care and you are very much my responsibility. It is one I take very seriously and as I don't know the state of your mental health I have been instructed to keep you closely confined."

It was to much for Susan and she burst into tears. Good start thought Virginia.

"Please follow me Ms. Fellowes," and Nurse led the way to the kitchen fridge. She got out a large bottle of water and filled a glass with ice and poured. Her employer had been in earlier and put it in the fridge. It was a very special bottle of water.

"Please drink this down now."

Susan's mind was in turmoil, to much had happened and she obediently drank the glass. It was refilled.

"Drink again Ms. Fellowes."

Susan drank again.The glass was refilled and more ice added.

"Drink again Ms. Fellowes."

"No thank you I have had quite enough."

"Ms. Fellowes I am the nurse and you are in my care. I think another glass water is needed. Please drink."

Susan was to tired to argue and drank.

"Follow me Ms. Fellowes."

Susan followed her to the bathroom and wondered how she knew where it was. The nurse went straight to the shower and looked at a very strong shelf bolted to the tiles. She turned to Susan.

"Ms. Fellowes I can't have you wandering around until I get a handle on your situation. Now this will be very hard for you but you must obey. I want you to step into the shower and present your wrists so that I can confine them to the shelf."

Susan couldn't believe her ears. She was stunned and in shock for a few moments. That was all it took for in the next instant there were two clicks and she was chained to the shelf. At that point two things happened. The nurse left the room and closed the door. Ms. Fellowes totally lost it and started screaming and trying to free herself from the hand cuffs.

# # # # # #

Virginia put her ear to the door but it was pretty soundproof. She turned and made her way to the bedroom and lay down for a quick nap.

# # # # # #

When she awoke an hour and a half had gone by and she was feeling very refreshed, so made her way to the bathroom to see how refreshed Ms. Fellowes was. She passed two large boxes in the living room that her employer had arranged delivery of.

Ms. Fellowes was not refreshed in the least. To cut straight to the heart of the matter Ms. Fellowes had pissed her self. Her face was streaked with running make up, her long hair had come loose and she had torn the buttons on her suit coat. That paled into insignificance to what had happened below. She had broken the strap on one of her heels and it lay on its own in the shower. The other one had a broken heel. The stockings were torn and soaked and the same with the ruined skirt which had ended up around her waist totally exposing the panties. The panties were still dripping and Ms. Fellowes face had gone totally blank ; her once bright eyes now dulled.

The nurse backed out of the room and shut the door.

# # # # # # #

... to be continued.