Susan Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan's daughter now needs nurse as well.
1.9k words
3.94
73k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

London , England

Ms. Fellowes apartment

The present

# # # # # #

Susan was in video conference with a psychiatrist and was being asked the most intimate and personal questions and giving full replies. She would never answer such questions normally and was stunned by her replies. The most strange thing was there were a lot of questions about her daughter. What had her daughter to do with any thing?

The psychiatrist had her put on head phones and the screen changed .

Virginia watched her patient start her mind rewire . Her eyes reflected the the quick changing colours from the screen. There was a background of pulsing music with the subliminal message, daughter/danger/drugs/police/save/commitment. Over and over the pulsating light and sound started reinforcing the message .

# # # # # #

Caroline was in a interrogation room at Heathrow having a hard time explaining two full suit cases of hard drugs. Caroline was Susan's 18 year old daughter.

# # # # # #

One hour latter

Susan was finished with what she thought was a funny TV programme. The psychiatrist was asking her questions again. When he was satisfied he had her shut down the computer. Virginia came over and released her. It was time to put her in mummy clothes and remove all her restraints.. When she was dressed and sitting on her sofa in the living room , Virginia made a quick call on her cell. Act III was about to begin.

The apartments house phone rang and Virginia had Susan answer it. It was a long conversation and the women returned crying and hysterical .What a surprise, her daughter was in police custody at Heathrow ; there was a small matter about a large amount of drugs. Life in a max security wing of a women's prison. Oh how terrible, how unfortunate and then bingo; Susan wanted to call Mr. Blake for help. Look we couldn't do that, look at the time, he would have gone home by now. No impossible , but he wouldn't be pleased. She slowly allowed her self to be persuaded and let her call Mr. Blake. Oh what joy, what happiness as it seems Mr. Blake can help. Susan seemed happy that her idea of getting her daughter committed seemed to move the problem towards a solution and her spirits had picked up remarkably. It seemed that Mr. Blake would bring her daughter to the apartment as soon as possible. Virginia just sat back and shook her had . She was constantly surprised with what the drug and sub subliminals could do in such a short time.

# # # # # #

The daughters arrival was suitably dramatic. She was wearing what had been a beautiful frock which was now torn leaving her bra cupped left breast exposed. There was a tear and piece missing leaving the right leg and the top of stockings and suspenders were on view. Obviously didn't like strip searches it seemed. Her mother rushed to her and started hugging and kissing but is was hard for Caroline to respond as her wrists were handcuffed behind her back and her arms were held by two large female police constables. Mr. Blake bought up the rear. Caroline had been given her special drink of water on the way in and needed to be locked up in the shower pretty shortly for her "accident". The girl was crying and totally confused and needed little encouragement from her mother to sign away her life. Mr. Blake was pleased, problem solved; Virginia was pleased, another new toy; the two women police officers were pleased as they had just picked up 8 hours at triple time for impersonating police officers . Were Susan and Caroline happy ; did any one care?

# # # # # #

The " police " had left Caroline chained up in the shower and had closed the door , Susan had been taken back to the sofa, Virginia was seated in the lounge chair.

" Ms. Fellowes I'm going to have to strip search your daughter and then ring the institute to have her taken away. Two patients are two much for one nurse ."

"No, please don't take her away from me. I'll help ; I'll do anything but please don't take her away."

Do any thing, I'll help, don't take her away and all these suggestions coming from Susan. Three more bingos, things were just going so well. She noticed Susan seemed to need to go .

" Ms. Fellowes do you need your potty?"

Susan flushed and nodded. She was dressed in a conservative pants suit which was Virginia's idea of mummy clothes.

" Bring your potty over here in front of me and take off your shoes, pants and panties and sit and use it. Now your daughter ; you are under mental health care yourself, you were very violent in the shower , you are obviously incontinent and your crying seems to suggest an instability. How could you help me with your daughter?"

" I'll do anything you want, please let her stay."

" How? She is a drug user and needs to be confined under lock and key, she must be supervised. I can't supervise her all day and night and I only have collars and chains here?"

" Please, I could help you look after her and the collar and that funny looking belt; we could use them for restraining her. Please."

Bingo again.

" I don't know . What about you, you were violent before, I don't like yelling and screaming."

" I'm sorry, I won't do it again. Please let her stay."

" Hmm, I suppose we could try it for to night and see how we go. Are you finished yet?"

"Yes."

" Ms. Fellowes I think we are now going to have to be a little less formal if I have you and your daughter to deal with. What was your and Caroline names as children?"

" Susie and Cara."

" When you address me from now on I think you should address me as Mistress and I'll use Susie. Is that okay wit you.?"

" Yes Mistress."

" When you finish some thing Susie or have something to say, use a finger and point to your lips; don't speak. Now up you get and bend over. You need to be wiped and then we will go see Cara."

# # # # # #

Susan was dressed again and followed Virginia into the bathroom with her potty. The site that greeted her eyes shocked her as her beautiful daughter was on her knees,crying into her chained wrists. The semi ruined frock was now ready for the dumpster as it was sopping wet with urine.

The girl looked miserable and her mother had to be stopped from rushing forward. Virginia had requested the drugs altered to leave more active and was glad to see this had been accepted.

" Cara , what a mess; I guess it must run in the family. What have you done to yourself," said Virginia.

" Mummy help me , I'm sorry I couldn't help it, I couldn't get to the toilet," sobbed the girl.

" Cara, mummy can't help you; I think I'm going to have to have you picked up after all and taken away and locked up."

The girl wailed, the mother wailed .

"Please, please no; I'll clean her, let me clean her," said Susan .

" Cara , I should have you taken away and locked up but your mother says she can look after you. Do you want mummy to help me look after you?"

" Yes please Nurse, mummy can look after me. Please let mummy look after me."

" You will have to let mummy put a collar and chain on you. Your days of freedom are over. Can mummy chain you Cara?"

With out the slightest hesitation Cara gratefully nodded.

" Are you going to be okay with chaining Cara, Susie?"

There was another grateful nod from Susan so Virginia went and got a long chain and another collar from her box and then showed Susie how to collar and chain her daughter. She got Cara free of the wrist cuffs and ordered her to start getting out of her clothes which she did without any trouble. If she was embarrassed about stripping in front of her mother and a complete stranger she didn't show it.

A very beautiful girl now stood naked in the shower a mirror image of her mother. She was about five foot ten with beautiful black hair that now that it had been fully released streamed down to her waist. There was not an ounce of fat on her and the slim waist flowed nicely to boyish hips. With the removal of her 36 DD bra two perfect breasts finished a lovely body. Like her mother she was well endowed with arm and pubic hair. Virginia was very pleased with her new toy.

# # # # # #

" Now Cara, it is no trouble for me to make a call and have you taken away to be locked up."

Two shaking heads.

" Because the institute says that there should be two nurses in attendance when the patient is in the bath and the only thing I can think of is that mummy is in the bath as well to wash you."

Two nodding heads.

" You will have to have mummy put some more chains on you."

Nods all round, so she left to get ankle and wrist cuffs then showed Susan how to fit them to secure the ankles and wrists. Cara ended up with her wrists chained to her collar and with about a foot of chain on each cuff and the same with her ankles. Virginia had run a foot of water into the bath and got Cara sitting between Susan legs. She poured a hair tonic on Cara's pubes and started Susan on "working it in". The two faces were scarlet and Cara started to cry.

" Caro, I'm sorry honey it not right for mummy's hands to be down there is it? I'll make the call and they can do that for you when you are locked up alone in your padded room in the institute."

" No nurse, please, I'm sorry; it's just...."

" I know but it's got to done. We don't know what germs you have down there do we and what about you Susan; this is what I mean. It's a terrible thing that you are being asked to do, I think I might ring them and have your daughter taken away to be locked up alone in the lonely padded cell. You you aren't doing it right. You have to get your fingers right in there amongst all that hair and skin folds."

" No Mistress please, I can do it," and she set too with new vigour. Susan started on the arm pits next and then used a shampoo for her daughters head hair. Virginia gave a secret smile and figured that she hadn't over done it with two of " lonely padded cell " "locked up " and " terrible thing". She went to get her camera.

# # # # # #

...to be continued