Susan in New Orleans Ch. 01

Story Info
In the company of male strippers.
1.4k words
3.79
59.7k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick1963
Mick1963
13 Followers

My wife and I, both 45, are hard-working professionals in the South who need some adult recreation every now and then. New Orleans is one of our favorite places to visit away from our respective jobs. We make the six-hour drive to the Big Easy on a Wednesday morning and check into a French Quarter hotel. We see the sights during the day, rest up, squeeze in some passionate lovemaking, and then hit the dance clubs at night before returning to the room for more hot sex.

There's a gentlemen's club on Bourbon Street that hosts male strippers on Friday and Saturday nights. The guys strip on an upstairs floor while the female dancers do their thing on the ground floor. On this trip, Susan wants to see the guys take it off on Friday night.

I escort my wife to the entrance of the strip club promptly at 10 p.m. so she could be checked in and seated. It's a warm Louisiana evening, and my wife is wearing her camo miniskirt, a green tank top and a black thong. We part ways with a kiss and I wander from club to club, eventually winding up in a strip club.

Susan goes to the upper level, and with 30 other hot and horny women eagerly await the male strippers to start at 10:30. It begins on time with the eight strippers walking down the runway before returning backstage. They each return for individual performances on stage. My wife, who has a ringside seat to the festivities, purchases a drink she's never heard of, but it promises of a warm strawberry taste. She's a sucker for anything that tastes like strawberries. The alcoholic drink immediately gives her a feel-good buzz, allowing her to break our of her usual reserve self into a brash cougar making eyes at the young hunks on stage.

After finishing off a refill of the drink, one of the hunks appears from backstage with a can of whipped cream in his hand -- offering the sexy ladies a little taste of his 7 1/2-inch cock. Some of them take nibbles, but my wife feels bold and takes the whipped creamed-dick deep into her mouth. The more she sucks, the stripper who's receiving the blow job and the guys on stage realize they've got a hot one in the house tonight. A few minutes later, a second stripper wanders by flashing his whipped cream cock, and again Susan grabs a handful and tongues up and down the guy's shaft.

At 12:30 a.m., the stage shows give way to individual dances by the guys on the floor. The two who were pleasured by Susan, a couple of wild buck white boys in young 20s named Trace and Colt, invite her to a corner section where a brass pole stands. By now, the drinks have given Susan an extra buzz and she willingly follows the guys over there. The music pumps in as Susan grabs the pole and begins to shake her fine ass and dance seductively like a female stripper. Colt, having put his cock back in his tight shorts, walks up behind her, reaches around to grab the pole and begins grinding against Susan's tight butt. Her miniskirt rises to where Colt can grind his cock against the slither of thong cloth separating him from Susan's pussy. Trace stands a few feet away, his cock stiff and ready for his turn with the sexy MILF. The next song starts and Trace takes Colt's place behind Susan and they continue grinding. Susan, having lost track of time and her inhibitions, has been feeling the guys' cocks rub up against her hot spot, making her cum and moan with pleasure throughout the song.

By this time, Colt and Trace wanted more, and Susan was too far fazed out to object. The guys lead my wife to another area with couches and chairs, and they both began kissing her neck and using their hands to squeeze her 34B tits. Colt pulled out his can of whipped cream and asked Susan if she wanted another taste, and she nodded her head "yes." Colt sits on a couch, pulls out his cock and Susan goes down on him, bobbing her head up and down the stiff prick. Trace, seeing Susan's skirt pull up again to expose the tiny black thong and her fine ass, uses his right hand to slip the thong aside and slides a couple of fingers deep into her very wet cunt. Susan moans with pleasure as she sucking on the cock while feeling fingers touching her g-spot, making her ass groove to the music and the finger fucking. Pretty soon, Trace decides he wants in. He drops his thong to his ankles and slides his cock into Susan's inviting pussy for a furious fuck. Ten minutes later, Colt and Trace decide to swap up. A slightly disoriented Susan watches Trace lather his cock with cream, and then she goes down on him to repeat the same fucking and sucking. Now Colt is taking Susan from behind, driving his stiff prick deeper and deeper into this mature women's love hole. He brings her to orgasm at least twice, and eventually Trace and Colt feel their cocks ready to explode and they do so in Susan's sweet mouth and juicy pussy.

Two of the black male dancers - Rod and Deion - are standing a few feet away. They also want a part of this hot white slut. They demanded Trace and Colt to hand her over to them and they oblige. Susan had never been with a black man before her prim and protected life. Now, she's going to have two them at the same time.

Rod, who had a huge thick cock, told the staggering Susan to disrobe completely. He grabs the back of her head and lays down on a couch, forcing Susan's head toward his cock. "Suck my big black dick, my little white whore," he says, and she teases it with her tongue before plowing down on it. Her mouth became a fuck hole as Rod trusts his cock in a fast motion. Behind Susan, on the other end of the couch, was Deion ready to slink his slick dick into Susan's cunt. Together Rod and Deion fucked Susan's mouth and pussy, and Susan - now totally num and out of mind, yet still feeling the urge to fuck - continues to service the men to fulfill the orgasmic desires she's feeling. Like the guys before them, Rod and Deion rotate their positions after a few minutes, leaving Susan in the middle. Deion makes Susan open her mouth to give his dick a good licking while Rod slams his fat dong deep inside Susan. Once again, the fucking and sucking come to a climax when Rod and Deion unloaded their cum inside Susan's holes.

It's now 2:45 a.m. Every dancer has had a turn with Susan, getting their shafts sucked and then driving them into her openings. Like the Pretenders' song "Tattooed Love Boys," the guys showed Susan what her holes were for. Susan's cunt was completely drenched, dripping with cum. A bouncer notices Susan's slutty condition and orders her to clean up. Susan finds her clothes, regains her balance and goes into a restroom to dress.

Meanwhile, outside the club, I'm pacing on the street wondering when Susan is coming out the door. I asked a bouncer twice my size about it, and he snapped at me to mind my own business. After this encounter, I walked toward our hotel and back with hopes of finding Susan waiting on me. She wasn't there. I asked a door attendant if the upstairs dancing was done, and he said it was about to wrap up, adding it ran longer than expected. I figured Susan was having a great time, so I didn't want to spoil it for her. As I was standing near the club entrance, a crowd of people began to gather about a hundred feet away. My curiosity got the best of me, so I walk over to check out the scene. Three men had a young punk pinned down to the ground. Someone said the punk robbed a couple a block over, but some brave citizens caught him and were about to beat the shit out of him. Much to the crowd's disappointment, the police arrived in time to arrest the punk.

The excitement over the street arrest distracted me. I turned back toward the strip club to look for Susan, only to see my loving and sexy wife of 23 years being escorted by a tally, burly man into the adult video bookstore next door.

Mick1963
Mick1963
13 Followers