Susan is Mugged

Story Info
Woman is mugged then taken at home.
3.8k words
3.96
58.1k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the vinyl chair a blanket wrapped around me as I waited for the policeman to finish his report. I'd been here for what seemed hours after being mugged as I left my office earlier this evening. A gang of mixed race appeared from nowhere and grabbed my purse before pushing me to the ground and running off. In a vain attempt to stop them I'd held on too tight to my purse and in ripping it from me my blouse had been ripped open leaving me laying on the cold concrete with my bra encased breasts exposed. A woman passing soon after used her cell to phone the police and after a brief trip to the emergency ward to check for a concussion, I had been brought to the station to give a report on the incident. The police gave me the blanket to cover my chest, as my blouse was useless. It at least gave me a sense of modesty, though the terror of the mugging had me in tears I could not seem to control.

"Miss, I know it was a scary thing for you to experience but you were not injured and only lost your purse. We've already had your credit cards canceled and if any one tries to use them we'll find the perps who did this. Do you want us to set up a meeting with a therapist to help you through this?"

"No, I'm just mad at myself for letting this happen. "

"Miss this kind of thing happens a lot, you shouldn't blame yourself. Just be glad you only lost a handbag and not your life, some of these guys are real drug addicts and have killed others for less. All in all, though you can't see it now, you were lucky tonight. You were mugged by amateurs and your still alive."

"I know, I know, it's just so damn infuriating. I've always been a strong woman, have my own company, and I just feel I could, no should have had more sense than to walk out in the dark alone. I've certainly learned my lesson."

"Well if you'll just read this over and sign it if its accurate, I'll have a squad car take you home. You can have someone help you retrieve your car in the morning. I'm sure with the weekend here you'll have the time to put this behind you."

I read the report and felt stupid as I recalled just how foolish I sounded. But I was stupid and should never have acted like I was invulnerable. I mean I read about this kind of thing all the time. A policewoman drove me home and came in to check the house, why I don't know, probably to make sure I was ok. I have to admit walking into my dark house would have been frightening after all that had happened. She hung around to assure I was OK and I sent her home, locking the house as I closed the door.

I took a long hot shower hoping to wash the whole night off of me and out of my head. I succeeded in cleaning my body but not my mind. As I dried off I looked at my naked body and shook in shock at what that gang could have done besides just taking my purse. I knew that had they seen my C cup breasts when my blouse had ripped open they might have done more then take my money. I was proud of my body, and I worked hard at the gym most mornings knowing that as I aged I'd need to work even harder. I stood a little over five foot six and my belly was flat and my bottom nicely rounded. The long legs were well shaped. At twenty-six I had enough attention from men to know I was attractive. My curly red hair framed my face and my naturally pale skin and dark green eyes completed the look. A look that I knew, coupled with my MBA, helped to make my business a success.

I slipped on a nightgown and crawled into bed, more tired than I should have expected and fell asleep quickly. My mind was still working, and I woke in a sweat recalling the terror I'd felt as I was mugged. I went to my bathroom and drank a cold glass of water and took an Ambien to help me sleep. The sleeping pill let me sleep a dreamless ten hours not waking till after 10 am Saturday morning.

I called my secretary who came and picked me up so I could get my car. I took the spare set of keys kept in the kitchen and told Marcy, my secretary that I'd stopped for a drink and felt it best to take a cab home. I just wasn't willing to admit to anyone that I'd allowed myself to get mugged. I thanked Marcy and got in my car and drove to the bank, knowing I'd need some cash until my cards had been re-issued. Then I went and shopped for a new purse and while shopping had always been a treat for me, buying a new purse only reminded me of the mugging. I watched my speed on the way home realizing I had no license to show if I were stopped the last thing I wanted to do was sit in a police station again. I parked in the garage and went into the kitchen the fact that my door was unlocked never crossed my mind until I was grabbed from behind a hand quickly covering my mouth. I felt hot air invading my ear as my assailant said.

"Shit bitch you so stupid."

Panic swept through me with the realization that my purse not only had credit cards, money and keys but my license and address. I felt tears running down my cheeks as I allowed myself to look around at the five large men standing around the kitchen, the sixth one still holding me tight. Two were black and maybe the one holding me was black too, two were white and one looked Latino. All were smiling at me in a way that sent a chill down my spine.

"Bein as you as stupid as you are bitch, we's gonna enjoy you today."

I felt his other hand come around and rip my blouse open, exposing my bra. Seconds later that same hand ripped my bra from my chest and allowed my tits to fall free. The Latino then came forward and smiled as he took my left tit in his hand and squeezed it hard.

"Nice tatas bitch, nice and firm. Let's see the rest of you momma."

I cringed as his hands found my slacks and yanked them down followed shortly by my panties. He lifted my legs one at a time and pulled the clothing away leaving me naked except for the torn blouse. Tears were flowing freely now as I imagined what was to come now and I was not disappointed as the man behind me twisted me around and pushed my face down onto the table, holding me there while my legs were spread by one or two of the others. Someone moved behind me and I felt the rough texture of his jeans rubbing against my naked ass. I was crying hard now and begging.

"Please, no. Don't do this please I'll give you money, lots of money. Please."

Loud laughter erupted from the gang as all six of them roared at my plea. Then the rough jeans moved away only to be replaced with the feel of flesh and a hard cock lying in the crack of my ass.

"So what you tink guys da ass or da pussy first?"

I cringed at the thought of anal sex even when a lover asked but this was no lover, there was no gentle loving to be had. I felt the cock part my pussy lips and was relieved that my ass was ignored but as that fat hard cock forced its way into my dry pussy I cried out in pain.

"Dat man sure makes the bitches happy."

He was pumping now and my dry pussy reacted and lubricated my channel making his rape of me less painful, at least physically. Emotionally I felt the pain of the invasion. As my pussy responded to his cock I was shocked at myself and fought uselessly to control my own body's reactions. My hips were rocking back into him as if this was natural and I forced myself to stop but it was too little too late as I was wet and the cock fucking me, no raping me was making my body respond. My first orgasm escaped and I moaned as the familiar pleasure coursed thru me but the loud laughter from the guys stopped me.

"Shit da bitch jes cum man. She be enjoyin dis, man what a crazy bitch dis is."

I felt the cock jerk inside me followed by his hot cum filling my cunt. New fears now filled me. But I had no time to consider them as another cock was bouncing against my ass cheeks. Still fighting the urge to cum, I was impaled once again, my pussy full of hard cock. I could feel him as his cock forced the other guy's cum from me and felt it running down the back of my legs while this second cock pumped in and out of me. I fought a losing battle and was soon giving into my body and rocked my hips back into him as he pounded me. I came again and made no effort to hide it, there were still four more cocks and I knew I'd have all of them before they were finished with me. I gave up and gave in and let myself go.

When the second guy shot his load inside me I waited for the next cock only to be surprised at being lifted from the table and dragged by my hair to the living room. The pain in my scalp was significant and I cried out.

"Stop it I'll come with you, please stop pulling my hair. It hurts, please."

But it did no good as I was dragged and forced to my knees. A cock was put in front of my mouth and I heard.

"Open up bitch, suck this cock and do it good or I'll stuff it in your ass."

I opened my mouth and took his cock in. It tasted terrible as if he'd not had a shower in days but I got passed the taste and did what I had to do, sucking him as best as I could. I never liked doing this and refused more of my past lovers then I allowed, so I knew how to do it, just wasn't very good at it. It didn't matter as he was soon holding my head and fucking my face. I felt his balls slapping into my chin and my lips being bruised by his forceful ramming of his cock in my mouth and when he rammed all the way in I gagged as his cock reached into my throat. I was choking on him and as he pulled back I coughed his cock out and spit out a mouthful of saliva. As I tried to stop the gagging his cock rammed in again and pierced my throat making me gag even more. Over my coughing and gagging as the saliva poured from the corners of my mouth I heard them all laughing. Over and over again he rammed his cock into my throat and I managed to stop the gagging. When his cock pulsed and he shot his load, he pulled out and covered my face with his white sticky cum.

I had no rest as I was pushed to my hands and another cock was in the crack of my ass. I had given up wondering if my ass would be raped, only when. It wasn't this one, as my pussy was once again plugged with hard cock. I'd no sooner rocked back into his thrusts and than another cock forced its way into my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and let it fuck my face while the other cock pounded my sore and well-fucked pussy. My lips felt bruised and my pussy was stretched from the multiple fucks but my body seemed to be enjoying it as I came over and over as the two cocks filled me on either end. The cock in my cunt shot first, filling me with more cum, then the cock in my mouth erupted and I swallowed that load, or at least most of it, some dribbled down my chin.

Once again my hair was grasped in someone's hands and I was dragged up the stairs. I knew it was useless to beg, so I just screamed in pain as I was pulled into the bath. I was tossed in the shower and someone turned on the faucets. The first blast of cold water revived me a bit then as the water warmed I cried at what had happened and what was still happening.

"Clean yourself bitch, I don't fuck no cum filled sluts. You gots two minutes den I dragged your white ass out, got dat bitch?"

It was the voice of the man who had grabbed me first in the kitchen and who had ripped my blouse and bra off. I did my best to wash the stink of my attackers from me and to try and get all the cum off and out of me but two minutes passed quickly and the shower door opened and once again my hair was held tightly as I was pulled from the shower. I towel was tossed at me as the hand released my hair and then one of my special lacy nightgowns was dropped at my feet.

"I likes my woman to be looking good when she comes for my cock, so get nice bitch."

I looked down at the short red lacy camisole and remembered the man I'd worn that for, he never told me he was married. I slipped the garment on feeling even more foolish wearing it for these thugs then for the bastard who was using me to cheat on his wife. If I survived this ordeal I planned to burn that piece of lingerie. When I'd finished I looked up to see my large black captor holding a long sharp knife and I flinched.

"When we goes back down I want yous to be beggin me to do you ass. I wants my crew to knows you really means it, so remember dis knife and make a decision abouts if you wants to live after today. Got it bitch? You do what I ses and you be convincing or you gonna meet dis blade."

I nodded scared now even more. Yes I wanted to live I wanted to see all these bastards castrated too. He let me walk down in front of him and I looked up to see the other five smiling as my barely covered body entered the living room. Someone had dragged a mattress from one of the spare rooms and put it in the middle of the room. My shower mate dropped his pants revealing a very large and fat cock. Then he sat down on the mattress and looked at me.

I knew what he wanted from me, to beg him and I knew if I didn't he'd not only still fuck me but he'd use that knife too. I swallowed my fear and tried to act the slut he wanted me to be.

"God that's a big cock, please, please can I put it in my ass? No one has fucked me there and I'd really love that in me, please?"

They all snickered as I begged for that black cock and then he waved me over and had me turn from him as he said.

"Bitch you wants dis cock so bad yous can has it. Now sit yous ass down on it and put it in you ass."

I turned and faced the crew as I slowly sat down, reaching around to feel for his cock, wanting to guide it where he wanted. I was pleased to feel he had used some lubricant, knowing the shear size of him was not going to be easy even with the lube. I adjusted so the tip of his fat cock was pushing against my rosebud and lowered myself slowly. I had to stop as the pain was so severe but he asked me.

"You ses you wants dis in you ass, you best get on with it. You does wants it dere don't you?"

Oh man, he was asking me for more, to beg more.

"Oh shit Sir, yes, I just want to be able to enjoy the feeling, I want to feel it spread me wide. I want to have you in my ass and to fuck me please."

"OK bitch you takes your time. I wants you to enjoy dis meat."

I lowered and lowered myself as his fat cock spread my wide, the pain was worse then I'd imagined, only letting up a bit when I managed to get it passed my sphincter. The others were cheering me on and I finally managed to sit down on him, letting his cock fully inside my ass. The pressure was immense and I just sat there for a moment trying to find a way to move.

"Now you be movn bitch, if you wants it so bad."

"Oh Sir, I am just enjoying the feel of your hard cock. Please let me just enjoy how full you make me feel."

I was stalling for time as I knew I was paralyzed and afraid to move, but I knew I had to, I could not forget his knife. So I slowly moved up, letting that fat cock slide almost all the way out then back in again so slowly. I managed to do this a few times and the feeling of him in me started to feel a bit better and I moved a bit faster. He say up when he was once again fully impaled in my ass and pulled my head to his and whispered in my ear quietly.

"Now begs me for another cock, tells me you wants one in you pussy too. Remember be convincing bitch"

I wasn't sure I could do it, I was so full from him in my ass, but the knife was still alive in my head and I said as best as I could.

"Sir, you feel so good in my ass so really good, could you please let me have another cock in my pussy so I feel really full and can enjoy your big fat cock. Please?"

I admit I sounded sincere and after a minute he called one on the white guys over and said.

"Jimmy you takes her pussy, we get us a rhythm goin, she be alright."

The man whose cock was in my ass laid back down and Jimmy brought his cock up and pushed into me, filling my cunt with cock. As I resumed moving up and down on the cock in my ass, Jimmy pushed his cock in and out of my cunt, one in the other out and my body was on fire. I came quickly then again as the two cocks filled me. Then I heard from behind me.

"Girl you doin good, hows about a cock in you mouth too?"

I knew what he expected so I said

"Sir if its what you want, I'd love it."

I opened my mouth seconds before the cock pushed in. I now had three cocks moving in me, fucking me, filling me, and it was too much, I started to orgasm and just kept going as the three cocks fucked their respective holes. My body was humming and rocking to the movement of the cocks. My bruised and sore lips were no problem and the cock in my mouth dipped into my throat with each thrust. I was actually enjoying to feeling of the fat cock in my ass and my pussy was grasping at the cock sliding in and out of my soggy cunt. I reached out and grabbed a cock of a guy standing close to us and started to stroke him and in the next minute another guy moved to my other side and I took his cock too. I was pumping my fists on the two cocks as the other three pumped inside me. I was cuming so hard and often I wasn't sure if it was my pussy juice or cum leaking from my cunt. Then the cocks began to erupt, the first was in my right hand and it sprayed hot sticky cum all over my face, causing the cock in my mouth to erupt and fill my throat with his salty ejaculate. A throbbing jerk in my pussy was followed by jet after jet of hot cum splashing the walls of my pussy. When the cock in my ass erupted I experienced the wonder of hot cum filling my ass.

As the cocks pulled away and I was pushed off the cock in my ass I sprawled in the mattress, cum smeared all over me, my red camisole drenched from sweat and cum. One by one the guys came to me and pissed on me and the leader, the one who'd used my ass, pissed on my face then dropped a flash drive on the mattress.

"You be thinking about callin da man, I'd watch dat first."

Alone. Covered in sweat, cum and piss I grabbed the flash drive and crawled to my computer. I fumbled with it a bit but finally seated it in the drive and watched the screen come alive. I watched in stunned silence as I stood on the screen mostly naked in my red lacy camisole and begged the men to use me. I was very convincing as I asked for the black man to fuck my ass, for Jimmy to fuck my pussy and for the cock in my mouth and the two in my hands. I watched the whole thing in utter disbelief at the proof that would counter any claims I filed. I didn't cry till the leader, the big black man who fucked my ass appeared on the screen and said.

"You call us again soon Susan, you know we will do what ever you want."

I crawled up the stairs, made it to the shower and let the hot water cascade over me. I'd been raped repeatedly and then filmed and made to look like I asked for it all. I tore the camisole from my body and shredded it as the water washed over me. I washed and washed and washed the physical evidence from my body, my tits were sore and my lips bruised. My ass was sore and my pussy was too. I knew I was in trouble when I wondered how long it would be before they'd be back. Already I wanted more cock.