Susan Meets the Neighbors

Story Info
A young married woman is seduced by a neighbor.
8.1k words
4.41
298.8k
102
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

Jeffrey and Susan were married at 18 as high school sweethearts from a small town in Iowa.

Susan was a small town girl with small town values. She believed that Jeffrey should earn the income and that it was her job to stay home and raise the kids. She truly was a Virgin on their wedding day, never even allowing Jeffrey to kiss her.

They struggled financially while Jeff continued his education. He worked part time jobs, and they lived with his parents.

Their oldest son had just turned five when Jeffrey at the age of 23 was offered a position for a major manufacturing firm in their purchasing department on the outskirts of St Louis. Susan had just given birth to their second son three months before the big promotion.

Like the good housewife that she was, she agreed that Jeffrey should go ahead and find suitable living arrangements and then she and the boys would follow.

Jeffrey was able to rent a small three bedroom house on a cul-de-sac, in a subdivision on the outskirts of the city that fit their budget if they were careful with their other expenses.

He came back and moved all their belongings in the back of their 6 year old station wagon and a small trailer.

Susan was extremely happy in their new living arrangement. She was able to pick up most of what they needed for their house at garage sales and discount outlets. She had a small fenced yard for her children and she was only three blocks from Tommy's school.

Never one for fashion, Susan always dressed in simple cotton dresses with the hem 6 inches below her knees, knit sweaters and very practical shoes. She almost always wore her long blond hair in a bun. She was a beautiful woman, but her frumpy appearance and large frame glasses hid her beauty and her pretty green eyes.

Jeffrey was doing well at his new position and his home life was simple and very family oriented, as Susan would bake and sew and do whatever was necessary to maintain their budget.

Susan would walk Tommy to school each day and she would be there to pick him up at the end of the school day. That and church on Sunday was the extent of her social life.

After the kids were put to bed, she always made time with Jeffrey to share her day and to share his.

She had no problem being a good wife in bed, but only in terms of straight missionary sex. She would never consider anything outside of that and Jeffrey was more than accepting of her position.

They had been living there for about 6 weeks when they were invited by one of the neighbors on their street, to a block party over the 4th of July weekend.

Jeffrey saw it as a way to finally meet the neighbors but Susan wouldn't commit.

She just felt out of place because they didn't drink or smoke and she didn't know what she could possibly have in common with these people. She finally relented because as Jeffrey explained it, it was the right thing to do.

The flyer said alcohol and steaks would be provided and everyone should bring a pot luck dish. Bathing suits were the suggested attire and there would be games for both the kids and the adults. The party would start at 11 and end when everyone had gone home.

Susan took it upon herself to bake 3 pies and a large casserole. Since she didn't own a bathing suit, Jeffrey took her to find one.

She finally found a one piece suit with a skirt that she thought she could manage without looking like a tramp.

The day of the party, the entire street was blocked off, and tables and chairs were set up at the big house at the end of the cull-di-sac.

The Johnson's had lived in that house for years and they were gracious enough to open their yard with the big pool for everyone's enjoyment.

While all the other houses on the block were maintained well, it was obvious that the Johnsons home, with the stone walks and second story was by far the biggest and most expensive house on the block.

Where Susan and Jeffrey shared a six year old station wagon, the Johnsons had matching upgraded Mercedes in their garage.

All the men got together about 9 and starting toting chairs, tables, BBQ's and umbrellas. The women started showing up an hour later with all their platters and goodies.

As she was getting dressed, Susan decided that the new bathing suit was just not going to cover her properly in public, as she modeled it in front of the mirror. The top of the suit just exposed more of her cleavage than she was comfortable with.

She ended up wearing one of her standard cotton dresses over her plain white cotton bra and panties.

Susan managed to bring her four dishes and the two boys and get them set up in a corner of the Johnsons yard under a big tree. Though Susan enjoyed time outdoors, she managed to avoid the sun, and her complexion was fairer than just white.

We were fairly tied to the spot as our youngest was in a portable playpen, sleeping through most of the event. Susan planned to take him home for feedings as she was still breast feeding our son.

I was going to take those opportunities to let Tommy, our five year old, get some time in the pool.

Since we were the new folks on the block, everyone made a point of coming up to introduce themselves. I think between us Susan and I were able to remember about five of their names.

Nick and Jen Johnson had purchased their home and done all the upgrades, years ago. Nick had been a successful business owner and had retired two years ago at the age of 50.

He still owned pieces of a few businesses in St Louis, but he was no longer active in their operation.

Jen was 15 years his junior. She kept herself in good shape and she dressed provocatively in short skirts and revealing tops.

At 5'9, she carried her 120 pounds in all the right places.

Rumor had it that she had been a model and had worked for Nick before they were married.

Nick was very restless with retirement, and was always looking for things to occupy his days. They went dancing and dining almost every night, but in the day time, he would sit on the front porch and watch the world go by.

Nick had noticed the young couple that moved in down the block. He took pleasure in watching the beautiful young bride as she would walk past his porch every morning and every afternoon with kids in tow.

It took almost a week before she even noticed him, and another week before she would return his wave.

Nick had decided that she would be his new project. One afternoon in June, he had mentioned to Jen that he would like to get to know the young couple better as he thought the wife was wasting her talents. Jen suggested that they sponsor the July 4th block party as a way of breaking the ice.

Nick paid for the flyers, the alcohol and the steaks and he personally put the flyer on the young couple's door to be sure they got it.

The morning of the party, Nick dressed in shorts and a muscle shirt that emphasized his great build, and busied himself with supervising the preparations.

He was very pleased when the young husband showed up with the other men to set up the festivities. He knew that his plan was working and that the young wife would be joining them that morning.

He made a point of avoiding the young husband until he could find the right opportunity to meet them both.

As the morning passed, he began to think that maybe the young wife wouldn't show.

About a half hour after most of the rest of the families had arrived, Jen noticed the new neighbors setting up their blanked under the big maple tree in the far corner of their back yard.

She noticed that Nick was already on the prowl for the right moment to introduce himself.

It took a while before they saw the young couple alone as the other neighbors kept occupying their attention. Finally Jen saw Nick moving over with drink in hand to say hello.

She reached him just as Nick was saying hello.

Together they introduced themselves and found out that Tommy's mommy and daddy were named Susan and Jeffrey and that he went to summer preschool every morning.

Nick suggested that Tommy might like to join the other kids in the blocked off street for the bounce house and pony rides. Jen graciously offered to show him the way.

Susan was hesitant as she always wanted to be able to keep an eye on her children.

She finally relented when one of the other mothers asked if Tommy would like to join her and her two sons.

Nick turned to the young couple and asked if he could get them a drink. Jeffrey said that they didn't drink alcohol but that they would love a glass of that punch that he had seen Nick setting up by the pool. He joined Nick in the short distance to the punch bowl.

Nick took no time in breaking the ice. He said to Jeffrey, you have a beautiful wife. Do you mind if I stare at her. Not knowing what to say, Jeffrey just said thank you and no he didn't mind.

Nick asked Jeffrey if he preferred Jeffrey or Jeff. The reply was, oh Susan always called him by his proper name. Nick thought to himself, this project may take a bit of work.

He asked Jeff if he and Susan would like to join him and Jen for a night out on the town. When Jeffrey hesitated, Nick assured him that he would be glad to pick up the tab.

Trying to be polite, Jeffrey said that if they could arrange a sitter, he was sure Susan could use an evening out.

As soon as the guys were out of ear shot, Jen asked Susan what an attractive young woman like her did for fun.

Susan explained that they were on a tight budget and with two young children, they didn't get out much.

Jen asked boldly if they would be interested in joining Jen and Nick for an evening out.

Not to be impolite, Susan just said she would talk to Jeffrey about it, but that they couldn't afford much.

Jen explained that Nick could usually be relied on to pay for his guests and that she would be happy to confirm that.

As the day wore on, Nick and Jen slipped away to dress in their pool attire. Nick returned first in a pair of Speedo's that did nothing to hide his bulging cock. The outline of which revealed that Nick was well hung. Susan just stared at the older man's crotch.

Jen made her entrance in a bikini that exposed most of her breasts. What was covered didn't hide her hard protruding nipples. The thong bottom did manage to cover her vagina, but the back was nothing more than a small piece of cloth buried between her firm cheeks. This time it was Jeffrey that stared.

The rest of the day for Jeffrey and Susan was spent meeting one new neighbor after another, and Nick and Jen did not get the space to continue Nick's new hobby.

Susan and Jeffrey were one of the first families to leave, as they wanted to get the kids to bed at their normal time. As they left, they thanked Nick and Jen for the great day and promised to join them for an evening out.

That night Susan and Jeffrey compared notes on their overly aggressive neighbors at the end of the block.

They didn't like the fact that Nick and Jen were never without a drink and that the Speedos on Nick and the thong bikini on Jen were a little over the line.

They did finally agree that it was the right thing to do, in joining their new neighbors for dinner and they also knew that on their budget nights on the town would be rare.

Jeffrey for the first time thought that maybe Susan would loosen up a bit if she would only give it a chance.

He had been aroused by the daring exhibition of the older woman and he wondered to himself if anyone could be as well endowed as Nick appeared to be.

As Jeffrey lay there in the dark, he reached beneath Susan's cotton pajama tops and absently stroked her left breast.

As was their custom, when Susan didn't protest, Jeffrey began lightly rubbing his fingers across her tummy as he unbuttoned her top.

Normally they would quietly continue with foreplay that would end with Jeffrey emptying his sperm inside his beautiful wife.

He was never sure if Susan reached orgasm or if she was just faking it as a wifely duty.

This time Jeffrey straddled his topless wife and verbally described the action of his hands on her soft white breasts.

He sucked each of her nipples as he massaged her breasts, until he was tasting the milk that his infant son had as a regular diet.

He verbalized as his hands moving down to remove her pajama bottoms and how each part of her turned him on.

As he reached between Susan's legs, he was surprised to feel that she was already wet. Usually that didn't happen until he played with her vagina lips for a while.

It was obvious to Jeffrey that Susan was more turned on than he had ever seen her. He took the opportunity to lick slowly down her tummy and across her pubic bone, covered in sparse blond hair.

As he gently spread her nether lips and penetrated her womanhood with his index finger, Susan let out a slight moan.

This time when she protested, he didn't stop. He lowered his tongue to her vaginal lips and buried his tongue as deep into her pussy as it would go for his first taste of his wife's cunt.

After her mild protest, Susan relented, spread her legs wider, and almost instantly started to orgasm.

Jeffrey knew that she wasn't faking this one as he lapped all the juices that Susan was producing from her cunt.

After giving her a minute to recover, he mounted his sexy wife and replaced his tongue with his hard dick. After only two or three thrusts deep into her pussy, Susan was coming in another continuous orgasm.

Jeffrey, who could normally maintain staying power until Susan was satisfied, started erupting inside her almost immediately.

He dumped load after load of hot sperm into Susan's wet hole.

When they both came down to earth, Jeffrey was still laying on top of Susan with his flaccid prick still inside her pussy and sperm flowing from her like a small river.

As they snuggled together with his arm around her, Jeffrey got Susan to admit that maybe the exposure to Nick and Jen's provocative swim ware was in fact a turn on. They both slept well that Friday night.

Nick and Jen were disappointed in the wasted opportunity, but as they lay in bed late that night, Nick told Jen that it was just the beginning and that now that the door was opened; he intended to pursue their hot young neighbor.

As Jen stroked her husband's oversize dick to hardness, she reminded Nick that he couldn't always get what he wanted.

Nick responded with "I got you didn't I"

The reality was Nick had been the owner of a strip club in St Louis and he had met Jen when she applied for work as a dancer.

That was 15 years ago, and they had married but still enjoyed life on the wild side. Nick always said that it was a big turn on to have sex with Jen after she had been with another man and Jen always seemed to be horny.

They made plans to stop by and see their new neighbors the following morning.

Saturday morning came early for Susan and Jeffrey.

Jeffrey set about getting Tommy his breakfast while Susan breastfed Bryan.

After they were dressed it was time to get the chores done. Little did they know that Susan's parents had driven down from Iowa and surprised them at mid morning to say they would like to spend a few days with their grand kids.

After all the hugs and catch up on all the family gossip, Jeffrey went out to mow the lawn.

Seeing him out there, Jen came running over with their invite for this evening.

Sure that with family in town, this would never happen; he asked Jen if he could let her know after he checked with Susan.

As he finished his chores outside, he came in and hesitantly asked Susan about the evening with their neighbors.

Susan's mom chimed right in with "What a wonderful idea. That will give us a chance to get some time with the boys".

Susan was stuck. She couldn't very well go against her mother's excited request and she also knew she had sort of promised Jen, so she reluctantly agreed and offered to go over and let their neighbors know that they were on for dinner.

Dressed in one of her usual frumpy cotton dresses, she walked over to the Johnsons and knocked on the door just before lunch time.

Nick, dressed only in a pair of shorts, answered the door and invited her in. He wrapped his arms around Susan and yelled to Jen that they had company.

Susan had no choice but to wrap her arms around Nick's naked upper torso and return the hug.

Just as Jen came in the room, wearing only her bikini bottoms, Nick affectionately ran his hands up and down Susan's back and patted her on the behind as he released his grip.

Dumbfounded by the liberties Nick had taken; she turned to see Jen walking toward them with her large 36C breasts exposed for all to see.

Jen proceeded to give Susan another hug, this time wrapping her naked tits against Susan as they hugged.

Totally flustered, Susan managed to say that they were on for dinner at 6 and that because her parents were visiting; there would be no need for a sitter.

Jen said that she had planned to take Susan shopping for something fancy for their night out, but since she probably wanted to spend time with her family, Jen was more than willing to let Susan borrow something to wear.

When Susan hesitated, Jen took her by the hand and led her up to their master bedroom and opened the huge walk in closet full of expensive and mostly slinky outfits.

Jen proceeded to pull out a strapless, backless white dress that she asked Susan to try on.

Susan just stood there until Jen asked her point blank if she had been offended. Susan replied that she had never worn anything like that and that she couldn't imagine being seen in anything so slutty.

Jen said, "Are you saying that I dress like a slut".

Embarrassed, Susan just said, oh no, I didn't mean that.

Jen stepped forward and undid the buttons down the front of Susan's dress saying that she thought Susan was beautiful.

Susan didn't stop Jen as she slid the dress off Susan's shoulders and let it drop to the floor, leaving Susan standing in front of this woman that she really didn't know wearing only her cotton bra and matching white panties.

Jen held up the white evening dress and assured Susan that it would be a great fit. She then reached behind Susan and said, it obviously can't be worn with a Bra as she unhooked the clip holding up Susan's bra and removed the garment from the young wife's chest.

Standing there in only her panties, she tried to use her hands to cover her exposed breasts, but Jen would have no part of it. Jen said, "Susan – you are more beautiful than I imagined. You should be proud of your body and stop trying to hide it".

As Susan took a step back, Jen assured her that seeing Susan naked was nothing she hadn't seen before.

She reached down to Susan's waist and placed her fingers under the waist band of Susan's panties and lowered them down her shapely legs.

These will show panty lines in you dress, so I will give you a pair of thongs that will look a lot better with your outfit.

Standing there totally naked, Susan reached for the dress and slid it over her head and pulled it on, anxious to cover at least part of her exposed body.

Susan was a few inches shorter than Jen, but even at that, the dress only fell a few inches below her drenched pussy lips.

As little as Susan wanted to admit it, being exposed to another woman for the first time in her life was really turning her on.

Susan said that with her parents visiting, she would need to come over early and dress at Jen's as she couldn't let her parents see her dressed like this. She wondered to herself what Jeffrey would do when he saw her in this dress.

She was so turned on, seeing herself in the full length mirror that she had a hard time re dressing herself to go home.

She agreed to come over at 4 to give Jen ample time to do her hair and make-up.

Susan spent the entire afternoon wondering what she was getting into. At the same time she felt alive and excited.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers