Susan Meets the Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan gets used by her neighbors.
4.6k words
4.49
164.2k
32
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

After all the changes in their lives over the past 48 hours, Susan and Jeff got back into their daily routine by day as they played host to Susan's visiting parents. But each evening as they went to bed, they started sharing their feelings with each other, instead of just sharing their respective days.

Jeff shared his fantasies of seeing Susan with other men, and Susan shared all her feelings on their night out with their neighbors. She shared with Jeff, all her feelings of dancing at Nick's club and how getting naked in front of all those strangers had turned her on. Jeff kept assuring Susan that the intercourse with Nick was just sex, and not love making.

Sex was no longer limited to missionary fucking and Susan no longer looked on Jeff's demands as her wifely duty. They verbally explored all the options they could think of to expand their sexual experiences, and they learned to explore and use each other's bodies in ways that just a week before Susan would have stopped immediately.

Nick and Jen spent the week being quite pleased with themselves. They had not only gotten to know their young neighbors but they had gotten Susan out of her shell and into bed with Nick. They understood the restraints of the young couple and the family coming to visit them, but they knew that given time, Nick and Jen could personally explore new boundaries with their naïve neighbors.

By the end of the week, Susan's parents returned home and Jeff got Susan to agree to be more open in their experiences and their attitudes.

Susan had discarded most of her cotton dresses and her frumpy hair style. She found herself in a constant state of arousal. She found herself looking for ways to dress provocatively and she found herself actually flirting with her husband.

Jeff was just in heaven. Here was his wife of almost six years not just coming out of her shell, but seemingly willing to at least listen to his fantasies. He knew now that if he pushed the right buttons, he could probably get Susan to go along with some if not all of his ideas.

Jeff had always declined the invites of his co workers when it came to stopping after work for a drink, or meeting to watch a game. On the day Susan's parents left, he was invited to join three of his co workers for a card game the following Friday. He accepted the invite without first checking with his wife.

For all her new found daring and self confidence, Susan was still trying to come to terms with her values as a wife and mother against the excitement and feelings of what had transpired. She kept thinking that she should put a stop to all this talk of pushing their sexual limits. She worried that Jeff would no longer respect her and she worried about what would happen to her marriage. She truly loved Jeff and wanted him to be happy, but she also knew that they were both a bit naive and very inexperienced when it came to sexual experiences.

As she walked her son to school the next morning, she tried to think through her feelings. The more she thought about it, the more aroused she got, to the point that she could feel her panties getting wet from her arousal.

She knew she had to put a stop to all this nonsense, but every time Jeff brought up the subject, she found herself going right along with Jeff and "getting out" as he called it. She finally convinced herself that she would put the brakes to all this before it became reality, and that she would let Jeff have his fantasy, as long as it remained fantasy.

She had to admit that their sex life had developed a life of its own. She would find herself waiting till the kids were asleep and she would find ways to initiate sex with her husband that would continue late into the night. On one occasion, she wore nothing under her house coat and as Jeff tried to watch TV, she stood in front of him, dropped her hose coat, spread his legs and started massaging his balls, before giving him a blow job.

On two other occasions that week, she had allowed Jeff to penetrate her from behind. After some minor discomfort, Susan had to admit that anal sex was indeed intense and satisfying and had become part of her new found liberation.

As Jeff's Friday night out with the guys approached, Susan knew that for the first time since their move, she would be alone for the evening. Jeff had let her know that these card games often lasted most of the night and he assured her that he would keep his cell phone handy in case she needed to reach him.

Susan wasn't afraid of being alone. She just didn't want to spend her entire evening buried in her thoughts and self doubts.

Jeff suggested that they find a baby sitter and that Susan should ask Jen to go to dinner and a movie. As Susan still hadn't gotten to know any of the other neighbors, Jeff was at a loss as to what other options he could give his young wife.

By Thursday, Susan had convinced herself that she would be unable to spend Friday evening alone and had found a neighbor to sit for the kids. She talked Jen into dinner, but rather than a movie, Jen insisted on dancing to which Susan reluctantly agreed.

Friday night finally arrived and the kids were in bed. Their neighbor Diane showed up as scheduled to watch the kids, and Jeff walked Susan over to Nick and Jen's before taking the car to his guy's night out.

Susan was dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a halter top. She had her blond hair combed out and down to the middle of her back. She had on a modest pair of 3 inch heels. As Jeff complimented her on her appearance, she kept looking for some way to get out of this evenings arrangement.

As they rang the bell at the Johnson's Jeff gave Susan a kiss and told her to have fun. Susan, now in a cold sweat about the evening, tried to jokingly ask her husband what that included. As he turned and left her waiting for the door, he looked back and said that whatever she was comfortable with was Ok with him as long as she shared the experience with him later.

To Susan's relief, Jen answered the door. One of Susan's concerns was that she would be overwhelmed by Nick again and she was not yet ready to try to deal with his advances in light of what they had shared together.

Jen gave Susan a big hug and invited her in. Jen had left Susan a glass of wine in the den and asked Susan to wait while she went upstairs to finish getting ready. As Susan nervously sipped the wine, and waited, Nick came in from the back yard and sat across from Susan with his drink in hand.

Trying to keep the conversation away from anything sexual, Susan told Nick of Jeff's card game and of her anticipation of her night out with Jen. She soon ran out of conversation topics in her comfort zone and Nick jumped on the opportunity to tell Susan how ravishing she looked. All Susan could do was to sip her wine and thank Nick for the compliment.

Seeing her nervousness, Nick asked Susan how she and Jeff were dealing with the reality of their trip to the club, as he refilled her wine glass. He looked at Susan and asked in no uncertain terms if she was OK with the evening they had shared. He told Susan that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever been with and how she was always on his mind.

Knowing full well where this was headed, Susan took a deep breath and told Nick that she and Jeff had a wonderful time that evening, but that she thought it should end there. She explained that in spite of how Nick had made her feel, she was not going to allow that to ruin their friendship.

Seeing that his plan was headed in the wrong direction, Nick asked Susan if he had done anything to her, that she hadn't wanted to happen.

Hoping that Jen would hurry, and feeling the effects of the wine, Susan admitted that she had been turned on by the events of that evening and that Nick had not done anything she had not consented to, including the sex they had shared.

Feeling like she had left the door open, he moved to sit next to Susan on the big couch. When she didn't protest, he placed his arm around her and pulled her closer as he explained that he would never want her to do anything she was not comfortable with. He then proceeded to gently run his fingers across her bare shoulders.

Knowing she should find a way to stop this behavior right now, all Susan could do was smile at Nick and moan softly from the feelings she was getting from his touch.

Feeling the shift in Susan, he asked her if she was OK with him touching her shoulders and if she would like him to help remove her halter.

As her nipples got hard and her panties got wet from his advances, she put her arms across her chest in an attempt to regain some control of the situation. As Nick lowered his hands to the bottom of the Halter and began to lift, all Susan could do was raise her arms and allow Nick to remove her Halter, revealing her strapless lace bra.

As Nick complimented Susan on her pretty undergarment, he let his fingers gently outline Susan's chest. Susan could do nothing but lean back against the couch and allow this older man to tease her with his fingers as her entire body tingled with excitement. Here she was, alone in his house half undressed and totally unable to put a stop to his advances.

Nick was using his fingers to slowly tease Susan's perfectly shaped tits, taking care to circle, but not touch her hard nipples. He paid special attention to the soft breast tissue exposed above the lace of her Bra. After a few minutes of allowing Nick to do this to her as her head rolled from side to side and her soft breathing turned to soft moans.

Susan had her first orgasm as Nick pinched the nipple on her left breast. She was surprised by these feelings as Nick had done nothing but play with her chest. Susan's milk swollen breasts were so sensitive to his touch, that she lost control as this orgasm built from somewhere deep within and gave her a warm feeling all over her body.

Squeezing her child's milk from her nipple with one hand, Nick used his other hand to grasp the clip between her breasts. That clasp held the garment in place. He asked Susan if she would like him to remove her Bra.

It took all the courage she had left to override her state of arousal and tell Nick with her head that it would not be right to allow him to expose her breasts. She wondered what Jeff would say if he knew and she remembered her husband's parting words to her. In spite of those words, she was never going to be able to share the experience with her husband as he had asked.

Nick moved his hand off the clasp, but continued his soft teasing of the young wife's breasts. He let Susan know that he was Ok with her decision as he used the free hand to start rubbing her tummy. He leaned over and kissed Susan lightly on the lips as he pondered his next move.

Inadvertently Susan gave him his opening as she parted her lips and allowed Nick to push his tongue into her mouth and French kiss her.

As Nick continued to kiss Susan's face, he placed his hand back on the little clasp between her breasts and asked her if she had reconsidered. Susan responded by placing her fingers on his hand and holding him tightly to her chest.

Nick took this as a yes, and with one hand, undid the clasp and pulled the material slowly from her left breast as he pulled it toward him, and then from the right breast as he pulled the garment from behind her.

As Susan sat there topless and exposed, wondering what went wrong, and how she was going to ask her husband for forgiveness, Nick started pulling on her hard nipples and telling her what beautiful tits she had.

Susan was lost in the sensations she was feeling and trying to fight her body as it betrayed her with a second small orgasm, caused mostly by the excitement she was experiencing at the hands of this older man. Her pear shaped milk swollen breasts with the hard nipples were being massaged and teased to the point that she had to do something to stop the chain of events before she lost even more control. Her response was to put her arms around Nick's neck and pull him toward her aching nipples.

Nick took one nipple and then the other into his mouth and sucked on the objects of his attention as he drank the milk produced for her son. In the throes of her third orgasm, she noticed for the first time that the older man's wife had entered the room and was sitting across from them watching intently. Jen was truly enjoying, watching her husband enjoy this young woman's nipples.

Susan tried to stop Nick as she looked over at Jen. Jen could sense what Susan was trying to say and stopped her by saying that she was perfectly OK with what Susan and Nick were doing.

Nick was now running his tongue over Susan's soft pink tits and using his left hand to rub his fingers over her exposed tummy. He kept working his way ever closer to the waist band of the tight jeans. To her absolute surprise, Susan heard Jen whisper in her ear that she was going to help her husband remove the jeans.

As Susan fought for control, she felt fingers undoing the button and lowering the zipper of her jeans. When those fingers started tugging at the waist to pull the jeans off, Susan surprised even herself, by lifting her waist off the couch on which she was now lying prone, and assisting in the removal of the jeans as her last reasonable hope for modesty.

As she turned to look, Jen was topless and reseated across from Nick and Susan with a big smile on her face and Susan's jeans in her hand. Susan was now completely lost as she figured out that this older couple was working together to seduce her and Susan's husband had opened the door by allowing her to choose what she would and would not do this evening.

Susan knew that she had lost all control and would be unable to stop Nick and Jen from doing as they pleased with her.

Nick sensed the change in Susan as he quickly removed her panties without asking for Susan's OK. He slowly pulled them down her shapely legs and removed them. As Susan looked down at him between her spread legs, Nick held the wet panties to his nose and breathed deeply of the young woman's scent from her wet panties. From his position between her spread legs, there was nothing to hide her womanhood from his view. I few days ago, her pussy would have been covered in her sparse blond hair, but since Jen had shaved her pussy on their evening out, Jeff had asked that she keep her vagina hairless.

Nick was all smiles as he came to understand that there would be no more resistance in his quest to have and to use this young woman.

Susan looked over at Jen in a last ditch hope that she might stop Nick from being unfaithful or at least try to apologize for what Susan knew was about to happen. What Susan saw was Jen standing to remove her short skirt and tossing it in the pile with her own jeans and the rest of Jen's clothes. The only one in the room that was not naked was Nick, and Susan knew that was only temporary.

Already having reached three orgasms, Susan just lay there on the big couch with her legs spread, waiting for however Nick decided to use her body. Susan knew that there was nothing she could do to stop her neighbors and she knew that after hearing of, in her own words, her co-operation in the events of this evening that Jeff would never forgive her. As Nick started to remove his shirt, Jen kneeled in front of Susan and covered Susan's lips with her own.

Susan had never been kissed by another woman and never even considered the possibility. She allowed Jen's tongue to explore her mouth and she allowed herself to enjoy the sensations as Jen teased her nipples as the older woman worked her hand down Susan's chest and reached between her legs. Susan felt the gentle fingers as they parted her nether lips. She tingled with excitement as the older woman inserted first one and then a second finger into her aching vagina.

For all her reluctance, Susan's body was on fire.

She wanted relief, and if Nick wasn't going to give it to her, she was perfectly ok with Nick's wife providing the intruder that would send her into a monstrous orgasm right there in front of Jen and her Husband.

Susan was screaming in ecstasy as she spread her legs as wide as possible to allow Jen maximum penetration.

Jen had accomplished her goal. She had met the young woman at the door and set her up for Nick by taking her time getting ready. She had provided the wine and the setting, and now her husband was rewarding her with a taste of the young woman. As Susan rotated her abdomen, in an obvious attempt to maximize the sensations Jen was providing to her sensitive clit, Jen shifted her attention and kissed Susan's body on her way toward the young woman's cunt.

With Susan at the peak of her intense orgasm, Jen wasted no time in straddling Susan's face with her own naked twat and replacing her fingers with her tongue and tongue fucking the pretty blond woman.

As Susan came down from her climax, she became aware of the pussy in her face. Having lost all composure, Susan started to lick Jen's pussy, and did her best to reciprocate what Jen was doing to her pussy, by tongue fucking the bald twat of the older woman. Susan spread Jen's pussy lips and attacked her cunt with her fingers as Jen was doing the same to her.

Just as Susan was beginning to enjoy her first encounter with another woman's pussy, Jen let out a scream and flooded Susan's mouth with the juices of her own orgasm. Susan just couldn't seem to get enough of this intense pleasure being bestowed on her by the soft hands and gentle tongue of another woman. She wrapped her legs around Jen's head and using only her legs, tried to get Jen's tongue deeper into her hole.

As the climax ended for both women, Jen turned so that the two women were now sharing their own juices in a deep kiss. With her focus on what Jen was doing to her, she didn't feel the movement on the couch between her legs. Susan only became aware of Nick when he pushed his rock hard dick into her swollen cunt in one hard push.

With Jen kissing her, Susan began another intense orgasm as Nick started to pound his shaft into her. Each time she felt his pelvic bone against hers, Susan would push forward in sheer pleasure. Each time he would begin to pull his dick from her vagina, Susan would tighten her vaginal lips in the hopes that she could keep him buried inside her. Both of Susan's sex partners were keenly aware of her needs and did their best to satisfy the fire burning inside her body.

After about fifteen minutes of intense fucking, Nick exploded without warning, deep inside of Susan's hole. She could feel the hot jism each time it shot deep into her womb, and she could feel it oozing out of her cunt and running down her ass. Susan was in the midst of yet another intense orgasm and continued screaming and raking Nicks back with her finger nails, long after he had stopped fucking her.

Nick just seemed to sense Susan's needs and positioned himself so that he was no longer fucking Susan, but was maintaining his hard cock buried deep inside her cunt.

When she finally came down from her intense pleasure, she was staring into Nick's eyes only inches in front of her face. Jen had repositioned herself, and was now cleaning the spilled cum from both her husband's balls and from Susan's ass crack.

Now that all three appeared totally spent, Susan was once again taken by surprise when Jen said that it would please her very much if Susan would remove herself from the couch and get on her knees in front of Jen, so that her husband could pleasure her back door.

Not quite understanding the request, Susan knelt in front of Jen, who was sitting on the couch with her wet legs spread and her wet pussy wide open. Jen guided Susan's shoulders forward until Susan's lips touched Jen's cunt.

As Susan eagerly began pleasuring Jen with her tongue, Nick came up behind Susan and spread her ass cheeks, as he prepared her little brown hole with his saliva.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers
12