Susan Meets the Neighbors Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan goes out dancing.
4.2k words
4.49
53k
18
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

Jeff had really opened up to me about his fantasies. He continued to drop subtle hints that he would like me to go beyond where I had ended up in bed with Frank and Jen. I was real honest in telling my husband that the new experiences for me were more than I could have imagined sexually, and that I had been ok with his little roll in the hay with Carol at the club. I just wasn't ready to tell him that I could deal with my jealousy the way he had dealt with his.

We were both very open and honest about what we wanted and how we felt but I just didn't know how I was ever going to make Jeff feel the loss of control that I had experienced at the hands of our neighbor. To him it was all about the act itself. To me it had been the trapped feeling that took away my control followed by the paradise I felt when the sex had been so incredible.

A few weeks went by and life was getting back to normal. I ran into Jen as I was walking home from Tommy's school. One thing led to another and I asked her if she would like to go out for diner and maybe some dancing. When she started to tease me about how my last attempt at a night out had ended, I just smiled remembering what she and Frank had done to me and I said, "No Really" just a girl's night out. Jen said she knew just the place and would Friday night be too soon.

I told her I would clear it with Jeff but that I thought that would be fine.

Jeff was really excited when I told him I had made plans with Jen as that is something that a few weeks ago, I would not have even considered. Jeff went on to say that he would find a sitter and join in the Friday night card game with his friends from work. He then asked if my real intent with ladies night out was to find a new cock to pleasure myself. I just told him he was terrible even though he said he would be perfectly ok if I did.

Jeff left for his game by 6. I worked out all the details with the sitter and at 7PM on Friday, Jen picked me up. She was wearing a tight fitting pair of jeans and a tube top with comfy shoes for dancing. I had decided on a simple knee length skirt and a button up the front blouse. Jen was all smiles as she told me about this great seafood restaurant about an hour's drive from here. She told me that the best part was that it was right down the street from this really popular hotel bar that always seemed to attract the best dancers.

On the way to diner the topic turned to sex. Somehow Jen could always be relied on to bring that subject up. She wanted to know if I was on the prowl tonight. I assured her that I would be looking but that I had no intention of going to bed with anyone. After thinking about that for a moment, I bashfully told Jen that I wouldn't want to be in her way if that was what she was looking for. She assured me that she had ample opportunity for that and this evening would be for me.

Small talk at diner, made me realize that Jen was a pretty well educated woman with lots of interests besides sex. I liked her more all the time. I did have two glasses of wine, but this time I was totally in control. When the check arrived, I tried to pay my share but Jen wouldn't hear of it. I ended up leaving the tip and we went off in search of this bar.

It was so close that I could see the hotel as we were pulling out of the restaurant parking lot. It was well lite with water fountains and lush green lawns. Jen left the car with the valet and we headed for the bar. The place was decorated very elaborately and had a large dance floor and two separate bars. There were a maze of tables around the room and booths along two walls. We were able to find a booth at the far end that was lit more romantically than I would have wanted being with a girl fried, but it had a good view of the dance floor and most of the bar. Jen ordered us each a fruity rum drink and the action began almost immediately. We no sooner got our drinks and what seemed like a parade of guys started asking us to dance. It wasn't till much later that I realized the men outnumbered the women 3 or 4 to one.

We were really enjoying just sitting and talking. Guys would join us for a while but Jen seemed to sense that I wasn't interested as she would politely send them on their way. It must have been two hours later that Jen noticed my repeated eyeing of this one good looking guy standing at the bar. He appeared to be in his early 30's about 6'3 with short black hair wearing a business suit. He seemed to have a buddy out on the dance floor that wasn't bad looking either but I was really thinking how handsome he was. I never knew I was being that obvious until Jen asked if I wanted to go introduce myself, assuring me that the old days of waiting for the guy to ask was long gone. I just blushed and said I couldn't do that.

A few minutes later these two young guys came up and asked us to dance. This time Jen just said sure. These two guys must have been in their early twenties, but they made me feel like the older woman and Jen was probably ten years older than me. I guess I wasn't left with a choice so I followed my dance partner to the nearest part of the dance floor. He had shoulder length blonde hair and was in great shape. I just seemed to let my attention wander to watching Jen and her partner and to my handsome man at the bar.

After two fast dances, my partner got the hint that I was really not interested. While Jen found one dance partner after another, I went back to our table. Paying attention to Jen, I never noticed the man from the bar sliding in next to me at the table. He introduced himself as Tim and told me he was in town on business with his co-worker Dan. He told me he noticed that my friend, like his was more interested in dancing then either of us appeared to be. He wondered out loud if we also were staying at the hotel.

I told him a little about me and the conversation really had me focused on his big dark eyes and his ability to listen. I seemed to do most of the talking but I did find out that he was married, had a young daughter and had been in town all week from Chicago.

For the better part of an hour our friends stayed on the dance floor and Tim and I just talked. I must have really looked disappointed when finally Tim said he had to leave to take care of some unfinished business. Up until then, Tim had been a perfect gentleman but seeing my expression must have emboldened him and his next line floored me. As he looked me in the eyes Tim said, I have never done anything like this before but I have truly enjoyed your company. If you would like to join me for a night cap here is my room key. He left a key on the table and quickly turned and walked toward the elevators on the far side of the room.

I sat there stunned until Jen came back to the table ten minutes later and asked what was wrong. I pointed to the key and told her what had happened. Jen then asked what I planned to do about it. My reaction had been that I couldn't just go to a strange man's room.

Jen ordered more drinks and told me that either way it was my choice. She reminded me of Jeff's subtle hints and how wonderful I had felt after opening up to Frank. She kept saying it was totally my choice, but she kept pushing me to pick up his key. For the better part of an hour, Jen kept nudging me and the drinks kept coming. Finally Jen convinced me to use the room key. She said she would go with me to the fifth floor and then she would meet me in the lobby if the bar had closed by the time I got back as it was already past midnight.

On very unsteady legs, Jen rode up with me to the fifth floor, placed the room key in my hand and said she would see me in a few hours. I stepped out of the elevator and she went back to the bar. As I walked down the long hallway to room 516, I kept wondering what had happened to all my beliefs of just a few weeks ago. It was obvious what everyone else wanted for me but was meeting a stranger in his hotel room what I really wanted. I still hadn't decided as I put the key in the card slot and slowly turned the handle.

It was almost four in the morning when I returned to the lobby. I was surprised to see Jen even though she had promised to be there. She had dozed off on a corner chair.

When I walked up to her, she opened her eyes and said I looked radiant. I said at this hour all I want to do is go home and sleep. I asked her if she was OK to drive because I was probably going to fall asleep in the car. The valet brought the car and she assured me that she would have me home in an hour. To my surprise I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking that this is what my husband wanted for me. I was going to tell him everything that had happened and I knew he would get really turned on. I was just lost as to how I would ever be able to let go of my jealousy and do the same for the man I love.

I kept thinking that I could take him to the club or I could ask Jen to seduce him, but that would just be sex, and he would never feel what I was feeling because to me it was more than the sex. Jen left me alone with my thoughts for the first half of the drive. Finally she asked if there was anything I would like to share with her.

I said that there was and that I just didn't know how to express it. She asked me how it had been with Tim and I told her that the sex had been incredible. When she pushed me for all the juicy details, I told her that I would like to share that with Jeff first. She seemed to totally understand when she said, ok girl, if it wasn't the fucking, what is bothering you.

I said if you really want to know, it is a bit of a long story, and I am not sure I can explain it. When she suggested that I at least give it a try I took a deep breath and said I would try. I started by saying that I had some strict puritan values only a few weeks ago. Through Frank's manipulations I had come to feel really good about myself and about sex. I said that Jeff has been incredible and has been nudging me to open up sexually and that I loved him for it. I said that the hard part was that I couldn't seem to let go and do the same for him.

When Jen asked if it was just me being jealous, I said that that was part of it. I said the important piece that seems to be missing is that Jeff thinks of it just as the act of having sex and for me it is something else. Jen seemed to get it as she said she thought the turn on for me was the removing of my barriers and the loss of control of myself as I submitted to the act.

I just started crying and asked how do I get Jeff to understand that it is more than just the fucking? Jen thought for a moment and then she asked me if I had any sisters. I started to ask why, but instead I told her about my little sister June. I said she had just turned eighteen and that she had always seemed to have a little girl crush on Jeff. When Jen asked if June and I were close, I said we used to be but I don't know any more. Jen asked if I was open enough to share this problem with June and all I could do was say, I would be really embarrassed but I think she is old enough to understand.

Jen asked me to invite June to stay for a week or so. Have her flirt with Jeff and for me to keep reminding him that June is off limits. Wither they end up in bed together or not, in the end he will be torn between her young body and his commitment to you.

I thought for a moment and said that was a wonderful idea. I could be around as a reminder or I could make excuses to be gone and give him the opportunity. As Jen pulled up in front of our house, I gave her a big hug and said now I have it all. I can have incredible orgasms with men of my choosing and I can try to allow my husband the same freedoms.

I walked into the house as quietly as I could manage. I just figured everyone would be asleep and that sleep was what I needed. I got undressed and slipped into a nightshirt before I noticed Jeff sitting up in bed watching me. I said good morning lover and with a big smile I said that I have a lot to tell you about.

Jeff said that he also had some things to share so I asked him if he wanted to go first. He agreed and started by telling me that the card game broke up by eleven. He had come straight home and relieved the baby sitter. He said he found a snack in the frig and sat down to watch a movie. He said, "Then my thoughts caught up to me." I had given you the green light to go have sex with whoever you wanted to. I knew that you had said you weren't going out for that, but I also knew you were with Jen and she had a way of turning you lose. I sat staring at the TV waiting for every passing car to stop. By midnight I was wondering who you were with and what you were doing. I was missing you and I had no way of knowing where you were or how to find you.

By one in morning I started pacing up and down the living room. By two, I knew you were getting laid and by three I was really wondering when you would get home. Now don't get me wrong, it is those feelings of wondering who is between your legs that get me so horny. I never once regretted sending you off with permission to do as you chose. The really good part is that it kind of works like foreplay and now I get to hear all about it.

I began by telling him about the evening and the food and the dancing. I quickly told him about the guy at the bar and then I slowed down as I told him about the elevator. I said that walking down the hall to room 516, I knew that somehow Jen wouldn't let anything bad happen and that you were relentless in letting me know that what I was about to do was what you wanted.

I slowly opened the door and Tim was sitting on the sofa working on his lap top. He had a drink on the small table next to him and everything was in its place. Then I noticed Dan sitting on a chair in the far corner of the room and I felt like maybe I had made a mistake coming here. I was about to pull the door shut and leave when Tim stood up and said he had given up on me. He said, please come in as we were just finishing up. Make yourself comfortable and I will fix you a drink.

I stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do. Then I thought that one drink wouldn't hurt so I sat right where Tim had been sitting as he handed me a vodka tonic. Tim sat right next to me and broke the ice by lifting my chin to his and planting a big kiss right on my lips. He then turned to Dan and said he should try some of this. I completely missed what he was saying but Dan stayed right where he was.

After I few nervous sips of my drink, I set it on the table. Dan set his drink next to mine and pulled me toward him in a much more passionate kiss. As I open my mouth, his tongue quickly started exploring my mouth. I was so turned on that I forgot all about Dan sitting there as Tim reached up and undid the top two buttons of my blouse. He sat back with a big smile on his face and asked me to finish what he had started. I was so hot and I could feel the juices flowing from my pussy. Not exactly sure what Tim had asked me to do; I stood up on wobbly legs and took hold of the next button on my blouse. As I undid that button, my bra covered breasts could be seen by both men in the room and both were wearing big smiles. I proceeded to undo the last two buttons and slowly pull my blouse from my shoulders and let it fall on the floor behind me.

Just being watched was such a turn on that I reached behind and unclasped my bra holding it in place with my other hand. I then seductively revealed my soft 36C tits to Tim as I watched the tent in his trousers grow. Having been topless, or for that matter naked in front of men was not new to me. Being in this close up situation and in control of what I was doing was very different. I felt so slutty but I loved the feeling.

Before I could decide what to do next, Tim stood in front of me and kissed me again. This time he pulled up my skirt and started fondling my clit thru my panties. I was so turned on that I really didn't even notice Dan watching intently. It wasn't long before Tim dropped to his knees in front of me and pulled my skirt to the floor, leaving me standing there in just my panties. Thinking he would be removing my panties I closed my eyes and moaned in anticipation. Instead of undressing me, he stood up and looked at Dan.

As Tim sat, Dan got on his knees and grabbed the waist band of my panties. Not really wanting Dan to do that, I couldn't find a quick enough way of stopping him and my panties joined the pile with the rest of my clothes. Before I knew what was happening, Dan picked me up and carried me to the big king size bed in the other room. Naked on the big bed, I just watched as Dan got undressed. He was about 40 years old and had obviously been at the gym because he had six pack abs and the arms of a weight lifter. After removing the last of his clothes spread my legs and climbed on top of me.

This was all wrong. It was Tim that I wanted but I was so turned on at this point I didn't have the strength or the will to stop Dan. He reached between my legs and spread me open with his fingers as he guided his cock toward my entry. After pushing the head of his cock past my nether lips, he pushed hard until he was totally inside my wet hole and our pelvic bones were against each other.

I really didn't want Dan inside me, but instead of trying to stop him, I just kept moaning his name as he started punishing me with a hard pounding fucking. Buried in an incredible orgasm, I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on. I don't think Dan gave a damn how I felt. He was using my body for his own pleasure and he was soon dumping his load deep into my cunt.

When he was done, he pulled out and stuck his dick in my face. I used my tongue to clean his cock, and then I took his balls in my mouth as I watched his cock get hard again. As soon as he was ready, he lay on his back next to me and told me he wanted me to impale my ass on his manhood. I looked longingly at Tim, who sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Dan used me. At that point he made no effort to intervene so I did as I was told. Facing away from Dan, I lowered myself over his hard member. Using some of the cum dripping from my pussy, he lubricated himself. I guided his cock at my brown hole and slowly lowered myself onto his shaft. Once I was totally impaled, I stopped to give my body a chance to adjust. His dick wasn't more than average, but I was still feeling stretched.

Just as I was going to start an up and down motion to pleasure Dan, he reached up and grabbed me by my tits as he pulled me backward on top of him. I was so engrossed with pleasing Dan that I paid no attention to Tim as kneeled between my spread legs. With my legs pulled wide apart and Tim kneeling between them, there was nothing I could do to stop what happened next.

Tim guided his hard member directly toward my sloppy hole and with one push buried himself inside my pussy as I let out a blood curdling scream. I never imagined a woman could physically take one cock in each hole and not be ripped open. Tim just rested on top of me until I got used to the two cocks. Together Dan and Tim started pulling and pushing in and out of me in such a way that one would push in while the other pulled out. With the constant stimulation and the stretching of both my vagina and my ass hole I started screaming as this incredible orgasm kept me in constant pleasure. I could actually feel their two cocks massaging the little skin membrane between my two holes. I didn't want it to stop so I kept trying to contract my muscles around both holes to keep them from pulling out.

Finally Tim sent his hot jism into my soaking wet cunt. Just as he did Dan made his second deposit this time into my ass. Their simultaneous orgasms sent me over the edge yet again. This time we all collapsed in a pile of naked bodies as we caught our breath. Tim was the first one to recover, and he pushed my legs apart as he finger fucked both my pussy and my ass. Not to be left out Dan started playing with my tits and bighting my nipples.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers
12