Susan, the Cabin Screw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Captain stuck his tongue into her hot hole, tasting her and licking up and down the slit, concentrating on her clitoris and then moving back down to tongue the hole. Susan gasped each time his tongue entered her and she started to buck her hips up at him. Captain Seles kept on attacking her slit with his tongue, at one stage he fastened his mouth on her clit and sucked hard as his tongue slid up and down along her gash.

Susan felt her pussy start to clench in pleasure as her whole body tensed. She arched upward and tensed herself as wave after wave of pleasure flowed over her. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water as her body trembled and spasmed in orgasmic relief. As her orgasm subsided, she pushed Captain Seles away from her splayed thighs and used her shoes to peel the panties off of her.

"Fuck me Captain. Please, fuck me now!" She gasped as she looked up at the Captains face, dripping with her juices. Her gaze moved down to his cock. It was thick and the purplish head was dark and swollen. Susan couldn't remember seeing Captain Seles' cock so big before and her breath caught in her throat as she imagined it impaling her.

Captain Seles positioned himself between her legs, pulling her to the edge of the bed and placing his cock against her moist hole. He pressed forward slowly, luxuriating in the feel of his cock spreading her pussy lips apart and then disappearing into her moist hot cavern. He was so turned on by how beautiful Susan was and how quickly she had come on his tongue and that was one of the reasons why his cock was so hard. That and the fact that he had been feeling extremely horny the whole flight.

Susan gasped with pleasure as his big cock filled her. She splayed her legs wider until she felt his balls slap against her ass. She could feel him nudging her cervix, that's how big he was and how far inside he had penetrated her. She felt him tense his cock inside of her and she moaned again.

"Move... oh please move in me!" Susan begged.

Captain Seles didn't need to be asked twice. With vigour he started to pump his cock in and out of her. Slowly at first and then his speed quickened as well as the force of his thrusts. The wet sounds of fucking filled the small bunk space and Captain Seles knew that the wall insulations would muffle the sound from carrying outside.

Susan grunted and groaned, aware of the fact that she couldn't make too much noise. The Captains big cock felt wonderful inside her and she undid her blouse before she started to pinch her own nipples, intensifying the pleasure that centred in her crotch and radiated outwards to every nerve in her body. Her body shook with pleasure as another orgasm washed over her.

Still Captain Seles fucked into her relentlessly. He would fuck hard into Susan and then suddenly stop as he felt her cumming. Orgasm after orgasm shook her body. Finally, Captain Seles knew he had reached the point of no return. Like achieving critical ground speed upon take off he couldn't delay his cum anymore. He pounded hard into her.

"I'm gonna cum...gonna cummm" He moaned.

"Yesss.. cum in my pussy... fuck me hard!" Susan egged him on, as her own legs splayed widely and her heels drilled on his back. Captain Seles tensed and fuck deep into her as he felt the hot lava churning from his balls and then start to spray out hotly. He grunted a few times as his cock spasmed, letting out the pent up cum deep into Susan's clutching pussy. Finally he fell forward on to Susan, his hands cradling her face.

Susan kissed him softly, her legs still wrapped around his back. Captain Seles withdrew his softening cock from her cunt and Susan kept her legs up in the air, not wanting the cum to dribble out and stain the bed.

"My panties. Find my panties." Susan asked. Captain Seles reached down to retrieve her panties and he couldn't resist sniffing on them first. Gently, he placed her feet through the leg openings and the pull them up. Susan took over once the panties were up to her knees and she deftly pulled them up to her hip, adjusting them over her crotch. She let her legs drop down now and she slowly got to her feet, adjusting her skirt and smoothening it down. Finally she adjusted her bra and buttoned up her blouse.

Captain Seles had put his pants back on and was checking himself in the mirror.

"We look respectable?" Susan asked, almost teasingly.

"Well, I do." Captain Seles smiled. "You on the other hand looked liked you've just been fucked. And fucked good too!"

Susan laughed and adjusted Captain Seles tie. "Well Captain, you always did say I was the best Cabin Crew you'd ever flown with."

"I said you were the best Cabin Screw I'd ever flown with!" Captain Seles laughed as he corrected her.

"Cabin Crew, Cabin Screw. Whatever." Susan laughed along with him. "Thanks for the upgrade Captain and you know where to find me. There's still a long way to go on this flight."

She winked at Captain Seles before she walked out the crew bunk door and back downstairs into First Class. She settled back down in her seat and sipped on more wine as she felt the cum start to drip down into her panties. She was tempted to stick her hand up her skirt and scoop out some cum but she didn't think that was the behaviour expected of a First Class passenger.

Being a Cabin Crew certainly had its perks. The best one of course was being a Cabin Screw!

Please let me know if you liked this story. Comments are really appreciated and please vote if you liked it too. More chapters may follow if the response is good.

12