Susanne in Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctbfootman
ctbfootman
72 Followers

Susanne also kept Klaus for months in the dark about the events that followed. The good doctor Bointoo now came visiting on a regular basis, at least once or twice every week, while Klaus was away and at Nauroo's insistence, Susanne allowed him his full share and usage of her all three now-willing warm, yielding holes. Next, Susanne was duly "delivered up" to her husband's black government supervisors and now totally submissive to Nauroo's ownership and usage of her, also willingly serviced their sexual desires for her body in any manner they desired, so that she experienced for the first of many times, a complete anal penetration, and then a double penetration, and finally, a triple penetration, as all three of her body holes were available for usage by her black 'masters' any time and any way that they wanted.

Then, after only 2 months of Nauroo, the good doctor, and even her husbands employers mounting and breeding her bareback virtually every night, the inevitable happened. She missed her next due menstrual period; and a trip to the local company clinic confirmed her worst fears and yet, now her great happiness in pleasing Nauroo. She was pregnant with a black baby, which she and Nauroo agreed to announce as his baby.

The next shock, then, that Klaus got was when Susanne announced that she and Nauroo were expecting their first child, although the truth was that Susanne really didn't know whether her pregnancy was by Nauroo, or the good doctor, in that they both were breeding her up at least 5-6 times a week, and always 'bareback'. In due course, Susanne delivered Nauroo's black baby. Susanne by now was more than thrilled with this turn of events, even though Klaus was uncertain of how to deal with this evolving situation. But by his continuing silence, he was more than tacitly accepting of it. With more than 15 months yet to go in their stay, and now totally acquiescent to Nauroo's implicit if not explicit ownership of her body, Susanne continued to accede to Nauroo's every demand on her.

This came to include Nauroo's usage of her, as if she were truly his possession as only an African woman is of her husband. The best illustration of this was Nauroo trading her for other women. Klaus came home from a field trip one weekend to find another white woman at his home, and his own wife missing. When he asked Nauroo about Susanne's whereabouts, Nauroo explained that he had traded Susanne for this woman. Klaus was alternatively dumbfounded, shocked and yet ultimately aroused at the knowledge that his wife and this pretty white woman had been traded for each other, like domestic animals, by their black Masters, and this white wife was to be bedded by Nauroo, while her Master was to get the full, unrestricted use of Susanne's body.

He was then relieved to discover that Nauroo had only swapped Susanne for week. However, Nauroo made it plain to Klaus that he intended to continue this type of "wife-swapping". As a result, about twice monthly, Susanne was sent to the homes of other and beds of the black masters, to service their every use of her body, while the white women belonging to that particular black master was sent to Nauroo. On rare occasions, Klaus was even allowed to have his sexual desires serviced by the visiting woman.

This continuing ownership of Susanne by Nauroo, of course, included that he, while she was at home, had sex with her, almost on a nightly basis; and of course, always riding her bareback. Now that she had Deanna (her black baby girl), Susanne no longer had any real fear of getting pregnant again, indeed she rarely thought about it at all, except in a now absolutely accepting way. Indeed, she had come to feel a real deep affection, if not an unconditional love, for Nauroo, so accepting was she of his ownership and use of her body. This was so because, in the most important ways, she had come to see Nauroo, rather than Klaus, as her "real" husband. So it was no surprise to her although it may have been to Klaus when she became pregnant again with Nauroo's second child.

She was just not positive that she was pregnant with Nauroo's child (although she hoped in a generalized wishful way that the child was his), in that she really no longer kept track of her cycles, nor where she was in her monthly cycle during the intervals that Nauroo had traded her out for the other women, or when the doctor came by for his every weekly visit and usage of her body. This behavior by Nauroo didn't make her unhappy, quite the contrary, she came to understand that this was just one more way that she proved to everyone, but most of all, to Nauroo and to herself, that she was his possession, to do with as he pleased. She was just so accepting of Nauroo's ownership of her body, that she was more than willingly compliant of Nauroo trading her out for other white blacked-owned foreign wives.

This time, her black bred baby was a boy, and the baby looked just enough like Nauroo that he was not displeased, and at least acted like the child was his when talking to the doctor or his other black friends, and certainly when he discussed the child with Klaus. During the remainder of the time they were in Africa, Susanne continued to treat Nauroo like her husband, in the truest sense of that relationship as she had been led to believe it was in Africa. She allowed Nauroo every usage of her body that he desired, so that she was being fucked somewhere in one or the other of her body orifices at least once daily by Nauroo or for that matter, by whomever he directed her to do.

When I first met Susanne and Klaus, she had already had her first baby, but it was some months after that first meeting that I saw the child, and realized that the father was black. That, of course, piqued my interest, and led to my making a serious attempt to get into Susanne's pants. Very early on, however, she made it plain to me that Nauroo, whom I knew only as her black house man, was for all intents and purposes her african husband, and she did not do anything with any man, unless Nauroo instructed her to do so. Needless to say, Nauroo and I soon became the best of pals, as he seemed genuinely to like and admire americans, unlike so many of his countrymen. Although my interest in our friendship had ulterior motives, I came to really like him, in that, in his own way, he was true to his culture. He did not view his ownership and possession of, and usage of, Susanne to be wicked or even very unique; indeed, many of his countrymen in his situation were doing the exact same things he was doing, and with the explicit blessing of most, if not all, of the powerful and rich black government and business officials in Uganda at that time. Over time, as I came to understand the reality of this culture and how it viewed and treated black-owned white expat wives, I too came to see this from their viewpoint. I made it clear, however, how envious I was of Nauroo, especially, with Susanne, and how I would like to have her "loaned" to me for a night.

At some point, even though I could not actually trade anyone with him (I did manage to talk my American girlfriend from the Embassy into some 'kinky' sex games, but never really got her to agree to an actual swap of men as such), Nauroo apparently took pity on me, as he said, and agreed to let me have Susanne for a whole week to go on holiday. Needless to say, I had to keep this quite secret from the Embassy and my girlfriend, but I managed to pull it off. I had then what was to that time, the most erotic week with anyone that I had ever had, in that whatever I told her to told, or even hinted that I wanted to try with her, Susanne was completely compliant.

I have never forgotten even to this day that afternoon, sitting in the living room of the bungalow, with Nauroo across from me on the couch, with Susanne sitting at this feet, as she routinely did now, unless other white people were present. As usual, she was barefooted, and I could see that she had had her toe nails painted a dark purple color, with gold and silver hi-lights streaked across the nails. I could also see the dark red marks, on the outside of her left ankle, where Nauroo's name in Swahili, at his direction had been tattooed. She was, of course, wearing a dark gold double chain, as she referred to, as a 'slave' chain anklet around that same left ankle. Her entire posture and manner was such that no one seeing them, even for the first time, could ever mistake that Susanne was a totally owned woman, and that her owner was Nauroo.

"Susanne", Nauroo said, "you know that Rod and I have become quite close friends; almost alike brothers in man ways, and now I have found that Rod, like my brother and like my excellent friend, Dr. Bointoo, has a great desire for you. "I have therefore decided out of the friendship and goodness that I feel toward my friend Rod, to let he have you for a period of time, up through the next week. "He will meet you at the airport, and escort you on a plane trip for holiday. "While you are with him, you are to in every way treat him as you would me; and don't make me shamed by not satisfying him in every way that he might desire."

"Oh, Nauroo, you know that you can depend on me, I will not shame you, and Rod will never has cause to complain to you that he did not have his every desire for me fulfilled completely." I thought that I had gone to paradise for horny men, when I heard those words. And Susanne certainly did everything she could to make that the most memorable week that I had ever experienced. It was during this week, while we were regathering our forces for the next round of wild, uninhibited sex, that I found out most of what I have related to you here.

At the very end of their time in-country, Klaus was more than ready to leave to go home, although he professed not to know what to do or say when they got home about their obviously black children, while this aspect seemingly was of little concern to Susanne. Susanne, on the other hand, was almost distraught with a sense of loss about leaving Nauroo and for a time, as she told me later, she contemplated leaving Klaus, and staying on in Africa as Nauroo's actual wife not only in substance, but in name and recognition as well. Knowing as I did that of the almost assuredly impending chaos in government that was to come, I discouraged her, telling her that Nauroo might need her to be in a country that would allow him to emigrate, as the father of her children, if the political climate became too dangerous in Uganda. I believe now that only this argument by me convinced Susanne to return to Germany. I was later to have much more knowledge of Susanne and her life, as my duties with the Company took me to the middle east ... but more of that later. I'll close for now.

ctbfootman
ctbfootman
72 Followers