Susan's First Gangbang

Story Info
Erotic anniversary gift.
1.5k words
3.89
155.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was dressed perfectly for the occasion, our fifth wedding anniversary. A little black cocktail dress, accented by thigh high stockings and black 3” heels brought out the perfect curves of her body. At only 5’3” tall, she was short, but not petite. Nice tight c cup breasts that at thirty had not yet given into gravity and a voluptuous yet firm ass that still had men risking whiplash to watch her bump and grind as she walked. With her auburn hair tied up in a French braid, framing her face, the picture was complete as she smiled at me. She looked stunning in the glow of the bars neon lights. “Are you sure you want this?” I asked.

“Yes.” was her only response.

We’d planed this adventure for weeks, finding the perfect blue-collar bar, picking her perfect outfit, even scripting what she would say and do inside. I had dressed down in blue jeans, cowboy boots and a flannel shirt so I’d fit right in at Jimmy’s Tavern, a dive where working class stiffs went to drink, shoot pool and generally escape from their wives and girlfriends.

Just as we’d decided, I went in ahead of her, so it wouldn’t be obvious we were a couple. Once inside I could see through the haze and smoke of the dimly lit tavern about a dozen guys spread around shooting pool and drinking beer. No one paid much attention to me as I approached the bar and ordered a draft and a shot of whisky.

I’d just had time to down the shot and sip my beer when Susan came strutting in. All eyes turned to watch as she walked straight up to the bartender and ordered a double vodka on the rocks. Downing half of it, she turned and exclaimed in a voice loud enough to be heard over the low tones of the jukebox, “My no good husband has wrongly accused me for the last time of being a slut, of fucking every guy in town! Tonight I’ll prove him right, starting with any of you who want a piece of me!”

A pin drop would have been deafening as the jukebox had finished playing. No one moved. No one spoke. All eyes were on her as she began to walk around the room, feeling up first one guy’s crotch and then another’s chest licking lewdly at her lips and winking seductively.

“ Any one whose man enough meet me in the bathroom in two minutes. “ she proclaimed as she headed for the back, grinding her hips in an exaggerated motion.

At first no one did anything but whisper to each other. Then one or two at a time they began to move towards the men’s room. I joined in the parade arriving in the bathroom neither first nor last. The sight I beheld still gives me a raging hard-on. There was my wife, Susan, between two men who looked like brothers. Her panties had already hit the floor and her dress was bunched around her waist. One man was tongue wrestling with her while the other had freed her tits from the top of her dress and was busy alternately licking and fondling them. Both of their cocks were free of their jeans and she slowly stroked one in each hand before freeing herself and dropping to her knees.

The others were beginning to strip their pants off and gather around her. Someone striped her dress off and there was my wife, naked but for her stockings and heels, busily sucking on every cock she could get close enough to, on the floor of a public bathroom that looked as if it hadn‘t been cleaned in a month. Susan looked at me long enough to wink, and then returned to servicing the men around her.

One of the younger guys, obviously impatient for a piece of ass, moved around behind her and began to lick her pussy and ass. Others were groping and pinching at her tits and ass, twisting her nipples and slapping her cheeks. Through it all, my wife moaned and squealed like a wanton slut, a cock in her mouth and one in each hand.

The young buck who’d been eating her moved up to reveal a huge hard cock, which he proceeded to drive deep into her cunt with one long, slow powerful stroke. Susan released the cock in her mouth log enough to exclaim, “ Yes!! Fuck me!! I want all of you to fuck me!! Use me!! Use all of me!!” before it was replaced by another huge dick that immediately began to piston in and out of her willing mouth.

This guy was holding her now disheveled hair in both hands, shoving his cock all the way down her throat, causing her to gag. Spit rolled from the corners of her mouth, dripping onto her tits before falling to the floor.

The guy fucking her let out a shout and drove deep into her, shooting the first load of many deep inside her. He rolled back onto the floor and immediately was replaced by another man who began to saw in and out of her cunt.

Mouth fucker couldn’t take any more of this and began to cum in her mouth. She managed to swallow some of his load, but couldn’t take all of it. Sperm leaked out from her mouth and ran obscenely across her face. As he pulled away, she hoarsely whispered, “ More!” Another cock moved into position and she sucked it with abandon.

As soon as the second man shot of inside her, a third laid her dress out on the floor under her, positioned him self on his back and pulled her on top of him, impaling her on his dick. Almost immediately, another lined up behind her and rammed his cock deep inside her tight asshole. Susan let out a scream around the cock lodged in her mouth as all three began to randomly pound her holes, using her as she’d requested.

For over an hour, these strangers fucked my wife in all of her holes. Some came back for seconds and even thirds. A few must have called friends because new faces began to show up. I lost count, but in all over a dozen men fucked Susan in her mouth, pussy and ass. I watched my wife go from a sophisticated, beautiful woman dressed for a night on the town to being a cum receptacle for any and all to fuck.

Soon the crowd dwindled down to only a handful of men, standing limply in a half circle around Susan. She lay on her back on the filthy bathroom floor, cum dripping from her pussy and ass, plastering her face and matting her hair. It was time for the final act in our little production.

I stepped up standing over her with my cock in my hand. Pointing it at her chest I relaxed and let my now full bladder release its contents first in a slow trickle, then a steady stream. I watched my piss flow across her body, cascading onto her face and into her open mouth. She began to rub it into her skin and then, letting her hands roam, pleasured herself, jamming her fingers into her cunt and pinching the nipples on her huge tits.

Before I’d even finished making her my urinal, another stream joined mine. Then a second and a third and more until all five still in the bathroom had let their piss fly, soaking my wife in Gallons of urine. Susan came in a rush, moaning on the floor, writhing in ecstasy.

One by one the guys left the room until my wife and I were alone. Taking hold of her now limp body, I turned her over face down in the lake of cum and piss. Pulling her hips up to meet my cock I watched in amazement as Susan, face on the floor, ass in the air began to run her tongue across the tile, lapping up the urine/sperm cocktail spilled all around her. That was all I could take. I pressed my now stone like erection against the cum filled rosebud of her ass. With one push, my cock disappeared into her rectum. Deeper and harder I fucked her, slamming her against the tile, pinning her to the floor. Susan screamed and came again, wailing and thrashing in the puddle of filth.

That was my boiling point. Pulling my cock from her ass, I grabbed her hair and turned her face up to my cock. Her lips parted and my dick gagged her as I shot the biggest load of cum I’d ever seen down her throat. Spent, she collapsed into my arms, purring like a kitten. “Thank you for the best anniversary ever.” she said, smiling, before passionately French kissing me. I helped her up, put her dress on her and led her out o the car. She collapsed into the passenger seat and fell immediately asleep with a satisfied smile on her face.