Susan's Island Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,671 Followers

James on the other hand was so big, that even with Sue taking large strokes, his cock never slipped out. Susan soon worked herself into a sweat that left her body covered with a thin sheen of moisture. The base of James's cock was white from their shared cum.

After about five minutes, James, smiling up at Susan told her he was about to cum. I could tell James was supremely confident that Susan wouldn't stop. James was right. This time it was Susan who told him to cum.

"Fuck me, I want to feel your cock cum in me," Susan exclaimed as she too began cuming again.

"You want me to cum in you," James taunted.

"Yes cum, please cum in me, fill me up," Susan kept repeating.

James obliged Susan, by flooding her cunt once again with his black baby making sperm. The scene was so erotic, that I to had come again, in spite of the fact I was insanely jealous. Susan collapsed on top of James totally exhausted.

After what seemed like an hour, the two lovers went into the shower together. I used that time to leave the room through the sliding doors. Returning later to the pool, I found Susan and James having drinks. I still didn't know how I was going to handle things. I certainly didn't want to confront Susan in front of James. Mainly because I didn't know how he would react.

Additionally, I never really considered the fact that Susan might actually fall for the guy. Finally,the fact of the matter was that I found the entire scene incredibly exciting. I was sure neither James or my wife realized I had seen them.

I was surprised to find Susan drinking soda. Susan loves a drink when laying by the pool, but Susan said she didn't feel like drinking.

James then suggested that we try a beach up the coast from the hotel. Susan wanted to go, so I agreed. The beach was off the beaten path and fairly deserted. There were two other couples, down the beach from us, which were quite nude. Susan never hesitated, taking her cloths off as soon as she laid down her towel.

I guess the shock registered on my face, because Susan said," I thought you knew this was a nude beach. After all you said you wanted to go to one." Of course Susan was right, we had talked about it before we arrived at the island. I just though it would be the two of us, and not with some guy who had just fucked the hell out of her.

On the other hand the shock which registered on my face came from the fact that Susan's pussy was now devoid of hair.

Susan catching my stare, explained "oh I did it for you, you like."

What could I say. Susan had no doubt, shaved for James. Susan's clit and pussy lips were still swollen and red. James took off his cloths and I followed suit. The rest of the afternoon was strange to say the least. I felt like a third wheel, the way the two of them carried on, talking and laughing.

At one point I had just come out of the water, when James had Sue take a picture of us together. I realized a little late, that James wanted Susan to compare us physically. The asshole wanted to humiliate me. There I was with two inches of water shriveled dick, next to this tall, chiseled, black man, with a thick 6 inch cock, and he wasn't even excited.

Pissed, I decided to get something to drink, leaving James and Susan alone. I walked to the car, drove half a block and returned to watch. Sure enough James didn't waste any time. Susan was crouched over him, sucking his big cock. I was to far away to see well so I left returning an hour later. Walking up I was surprised to almost catch them fucking again. James rolled off Susan, when I was less than 100 yards away.

Approaching, I could tell they were nervous, but I didn't say anything to them. I caught a glimpse of Susan's cunt as she turned over on her stomach and saw a large glob of cum dripping out of her gapping slit.

James saw me staring and I wondered what he was thinking. Before leaving the beach, James invited us for dinner, at his home. I protested, claiming I was tired, but Susan really wanted to go, so off we went. James had a modest home, clean, and sparsely furnished. James wanted to use the shower first, so that he could prepare dinner. James walked into his bedroom and without a hint of modesty striped to his birthday suit, all the while speaking to us.

After he entered the shower, again leaving the bathroom door open, I commented to Susan about his lack of modesty. Susan quick to take his defense, pointed out we were just on a nude beach with him. It was hard to argue with that logic.

When James came out of the bath, he casually toweled dry in front of us. Susan then proceeded to take off her swim suit in front of James, then she got in the shower.

The strange thing was, that between being jealous, I was also getting excited again. I wanted to see them together again. I knew given the chance, James would fuck her again, so I devised a plan.

At the same time seeing my wife parade around nude left me wanting relief. I followed Susan into the bathroom. Then removing my cloths joined her in the shower. Susan had just started to soap herself and was surprised by my entrance.

"Your not angry I see," Susan said, glancing down at my semi hard dick. "I thought you were angry with us because of the cloths thing. It really was silly of you, leaving us at the beach, then getting angry just because James took off his cloths in front of me."

"I'm not angry, I just felt left out and the way the guy is flirting with you, I became a little jealous," I said.

Taking my dick in her hand, Susan quickly had me hard and asked, "if I didn't know better I think it turns you on watching James flirt with me, does it?"

At that moment it was difficult to respond and staring into Susan's beautiful eyes, I kissed her. My dick became very hard as Susan stroked it. The image of Susan fucking James began to flood my mine.

I remember trembling with desire as my hand worked between her legs. My fingers slid between her pussy lips, finding her vagina saturated. I knew that Susan's pussy was filled with her lovers cum, but when she gently nudged my shoulders, I went down on my knees.

Susan then uncharacteristically placed her leg on the tub edge, causing her cunt to slightly gape open. Then at the same time, she placed both hands behind my head, smothering me with her cunt. Reluctant at first, I could smell the strong scent of sex. I licked at her clit, a salty taste, perhaps the sea, or was it the taste of another man.

My mind raced with different thoughts as I buried my tongue even deeper. Suddenly, I could of sworn I heard the door, at the same time feeling a rush of cool air. I attempted took look back, but Susan holding my head firm, told me not to stop. Susan started to tremble as I lapped at her pussy. I felt as if some one was watching me. I became even more excited as I sensed Susan start to cum. "I want you to play with yourself, I want you to make yourself cum, are you touching yourself," Susan asked.

All I could do was shake my head and groan. I had never heard Susan talk like this to me before. Looking up at Susan's face I could see her looking towards the door and smiling. Then she closed her eyes and shuddered, as she started to cum. I too came, it was my fourth time in 24 hours and was little more than a dribble. I heard the unmistakable sound of the door closing. "Did James see us," I asked Susan.

Sheepishly she nodded yes, "don't be angry, he caught me by surprise and your kisses felt so good." I told her I wasn't angry and was actually turned on thinking he was watching. James prepared a nice dinner and kept my wine glass full. We went clubbing for a while, then returned to the hotel for a night cap. Susan and James wanted to go to the hot tub, but I declined telling them I was tired.

I followed them out to the hot tub minutes later. From my vantage point I could not only see them, but was close enough to listen. Susan was telling James, how exciting it was to have James watch us in the shower.

"James, I wonder if he knows we made love, Steve has been acting weird lately. Last night I tried to act like I was asleep and he started feeling me up. I was still soaked with all your cum. I'm sure he could tell, but he didn't say a word, in fact he put his penis in me and came very quickly. Then this afternoon I was sure he saw us. Again, instead of saying anything, he ends up eating me out." "Susan I have a friend who recently became involved with a white couple. The husband it seems, liked to watch his wife get fucked by other guys, then he would eat them out. Today at the beach I caught Steve staring at your pussy. I'm pretty sure he saw some of my cum running down your leg. Maybe your hubby likes the idea of me fucking you, since he hardly has the tools to do it himself." "James, don't say mean things, my husband has more than enough to satisfy me."

I was happy to hear my wife come to my defense since that last comment by James stung. James lifted Susan effortlessly on to the edge of the hot tub. Then he spread Susan's legs wide exposing her hairless pussy, still dripping from the hot tub. Then taking his cock in his hand he started rubbing his cock head up and down her slick pussy lips. Susan was fixated,and bit her bottom lip as he continued the teasing. "What was that you were saying about your husband satisfying you," James said as he slipped the head of his cock into Susan's wet pussy.

"Dam you, your so good," Susan moaned.

"Do you want me to stop, or do you want all of this black cock." "Don't stop, put it in all the way. Stop teasing me please," Susan begged.

"Then tell me what you want me to do with this big black cock, do you want me to fuck you, because if you want me to, then you have to say it," James demanded. "Yes I want you to fuck me, I want your big cock in me, I want you to fuck my pussy. I want you to cum in me."

I was stunned, my wife was literally begging this guy to fuck her, to make her pregnant. At the same time I was incredibly excited. The problem was that my dick was hurting from cuming 4 times in less than 24 hours.

The same could not be said for James, who was now slamming his cock so hard into Susan, that his balls were making a loud audible slapping sound. Susan became so vocal, that I was afraid some one would come to the tub to see what was happening.

The sight of Susan fucking that big black cock was to much for me and I came. This time only a drop or two of cum came out. My dick and balls literally ached.

I zipped up and was about to leave, when James billowed like a bull. His black seed once again filling my wife's fertile cunt. Susan too cried out in orgasm, as her nails dug into her lovers ass in an effort to drive him deeper. Jet after jet of hot sperm was injected deeper into my wife's pussy than ever before. The head of that big black cock was positioned perfectly to deliver his cum to Susan's waiting egg. Returning to the room, I got in bed and pondered the situation. On the one hand the whole scene was terribly erotic. On the other, I'm not naive. My wife was falling for this guy, not to mention the fact, that there was a good chance she was already carrying his child.

I heard them come into the room and faked being asleep. Some time later Susan slipped into bed and fell fast asleep. The next morning seeing Susan's nude tanned body was to much for me. Pulling back the sheets I looked her over. Her breast's now had a couple of small bite marks along with the hicky James had previously given her.

Her Pussy now cleanly shaved was even redder and more swollen than before.Susan stirred and smiled up at me. then with her hand extended, invited me back into bed. How could I resist. I knew almost immediately what she wanted. Susan gently nudged me into eating her pussy. "Your getting good at this, it feels so good to have you lick my pussy out. Stick your tongue in deeper, I want you to lick me deeper. Does it taste good?" All I could do was moan affirmatively. "Now play with yourself again, I want you to make yourself cum again while you lick me. Do it, do it," Susan repeated. Even though my dick was really aching, I couldn't help myself. Susan was working herself up to orgasm when she felt me start to cum. A drop or two of an almost clear liquid shot out.

At first, Susan though that I had not cum. Of course she was a conciliatory, telling me it was okay that I came so quickly. At the same time I could sense her disappointment, and displeasure. My balls hurt so bad, there was no chance for seconds. I had another early tee time, and couldn't miss this one. What I wasn't prepared for was James having spent the night on the sleeper. I really had no alternative, but to leave the two of them alone.

When I returned they were out by the pool. The next few days were much the same, except that little by little Susan and James did little to conceal what was going on between them. A day before we were to leave, I played just nine holes and decided to call it quits. Thinking that Susan and James were by the pool, I returned directly to the room.

Entering the bed room I surprised them in bed. For what ever reason, I acted like I had walked in on strangers, excusing myself and leaving. Susan quickly threw on a t-shirt and followed me outside. "We were going to tell you, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to find out this way," Susan went on. "If you want a divorce, I understand and won't fight you." Susan was very emotional and so was I. I told her I knew about them for some time. That I still loved her, and that I didn't want a divorce. Susan then told me she wasn't sure she felt the same way. She told me that she had become quite serious with James. This was no surprise to me.

During the last few days, I could see how infatuated she had become with James. The big surprise came when she told me she would be staying on for a few more days. Of course, I tried to talk her out of it, but she insisted. Susan left the hotel that morning and moved in with James. I stayed on in Jamaica for an additional week, but couldn't persuade Susan to come home. Susan returned home two weeks later. Susan told me that James had applied for a student visa and would be joining her in a couple of months. The next few months were hell. Susan of course was pregnant.

I had moved into the guest room, so she would be more comfortable. Susan wanted a divorce, but I still held out hope that we could work things out. I delayed signing papers and looking for an apartment. Things got really sticky when James arrived. He was really pissed that I was still there, until I agreed to continue paying the mortgage. For the first month I had to endure James constantly asserting his dominance over Susan.

Old fashion, he expected Susan to clean his cloths and prepare all his meals, chauffeur him around and put in 40 hours at work. Susan who was five months along had really begun to show, was exhausted all the time. On top of all his demands, he expected sex were and whenever he wanted it.

More than once I walked into the living room to find Susan sucking his cock. James knew full well I was at home, and enjoyed humiliating me. Two months before giving birth, Susan was crushed, to find out that James had taken up with her best friend, Ellen. Ellen had been hanging around the house allot. I figured that it was only a matter of time before James fucked Ellen. Thank god I was right, James moved out within the week.

Susan and I got back together stronger than ever. Susan gave birth to a big healthy boy a couple of months later. I would be lying if I told you that at first I didn't feel some resentment every time I saw Susan's son, he looks like James. That was a year ago,and things change. I love the boy now as if he were my own.

James lost his student visa and had to return to Jamaica. Susan has been working out and looks great. Her nipple are a lot larger now, do to breast feeding, but otherwise, you never would know she had a baby. Sue quit her job, and now is a full time mom. Sex is better than ever between my wife and I. I never told her, about how I had watched her and her lover making love. Some how, I felt partially responsible for the whole affair since I could have prevented it and didn't. To this day we get lots of looks when ever we go out with the baby, as you can imagine. Of course the knowing looks we get from black men are painful. Many of those black men openly stare or make passes at Susan right in front of me.

Once you go black, you can't go back. I wonder if the saying is true and how much Susan misses her Island man.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,671 Followers
12