Susan's Landscaping Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Allyson has a visitor.
1.7k words
4.39
33.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dude23L
dude23L
19 Followers

Allyson, my neighbor, sat upright on the towel she'd spread in her back yard for sunbathing. But now she was naked. I was lying there naked, too. We'd lost control of the situation while applying sunscreen, and locked ourselves in a sweaty, slippery 69 just moments before. She looked around, regaining her bearings.

"Shit! Ron's gonna' be home in a couple of minutes. I better get inside." She stood up on wobbly legs while I gathered my clothes, randomly scattered around us.

"Thanks for the lemonade," as I headed back to my place next door.

"Call me tomorrow. There's something I need to show you." That got my curiosity going. What was there left to show me that I hadn't just seen?

I showered and lay in the bed, replaying what had just happened. It was obvious that Allyson had come out this afternoon with the explicit goal of seducing me. I'd never even been with another woman, so I wondered what made her think I would go for that?

I fumbled for the remote, and started watching one of the Lesbian videos David and I watched. We both preferred them to any of the straight-fucking stuff we had in our meager porn library. As I watched, I started playing with my pussy and was soon all wet – again.

I was fiddling with a vibrator when David walked in.

"Need some help?" he asked as he started undressing. I could already see the problem he'd have getting his pants off past the growing bulge.

As he crawled onto the bed, I started telling him about my close encounter of the "Allyson" kind. We fucked wildly as he made me tell every detail. When I got to the part about fingering Allyson's asshole, he reached down and slipped a finger in mine – my asshole was very slick, what with the fucking and the recount of this afternoon's adventure.

It was too much – I started cumming, and the clutching spasms of my pussy brought David off, too.

..............

As I stood with my finger pushing Allyson's doorbell the next morning, I wondered what she had to show me, especially after our encounter yesterday. I had waited over an hour after I'd seen Ron leave, and here I was – like an ordinary visit to see a neighbor. I wore a white sundress, and thought I'd spent too much time on my make-up and hair.

I rang the bell and Allyson opened the door wearing a white spandex biking outfit – tight shorts that showed everything, and the matching sports bra. She was toweling the sweat from her face as she invited me in.

"I was on the bike," she remarked, as I followed her into the kitchen. "Help yourself to the coffee while I clean up."

I fixed a cup, and wandered back into the den. I didn't know how long she's be, so I turned on the TV and started surfing, with surprising results – when you got below Channel 2, the video source started changing. Video 3 showed a shot of the side of my house. I looked at the remote, and toggled the "Zoom" button. – sure as hell, the camera was centered on the sliding glass bedroom doors.. I was pretty careless about the blinds and curtains, because I just hated a dark room.

I heard Allyson in the kitchen, and turned off the TV, trying to act like nothing was happening, and wondering what the camera really captured. She walked into the den with her coffee, just baggy gym shorts and a T-shirt.

"I heard the TV. Did you find anything to watch?"

Without hesitation I shot back, "No, did you?"

She didn't say anything, but picked up the remote and switched to Video 4. The scene was paused on the same shot of my house, but from the angle of the shadows, I could tell it was late afternoon – the date stamp was yesterday. As the shot zoomed in on the bedroom – open blinds and curtains, of course – and I saw the bottom half of, well, it must have been me, walking around naked.

I watched as I sprawled on the bed, lying there for a moment, then reached for the remote. I couldn't say anything – I knew what was coming next. Allyson hit the pause button just as I was starting to play with myself.

"Please, don't be pissed. I want you to understand what happened yesterday."

She started pressing buttons on the remote, and the image zoomed within the frame – the digital picture quality was incredible, and I realized she was centering the view on one of the pictures on the nightstand. The image was a little fuzzy, but I could tell the glass was clearly reflecting the TV in the bedroom and the lesbian movie that was playing yesterday.

Allyson continued to try to explain how Ron was boring, and her fantasies about women, and discovering the free entertainment one evening, and my choice of viewing materials, and I was zoned out trying to decide whether to be pissed off or to play it cool.

"I've invaded your privacy, and I'm ashamed of that. Our friendship is something I cherish. I didn't think it would go so far yesterday, and I really just wanted to flirt. I think I deserve to be punished."

I tried to act serious. "What do you think would be an appropriate punishment, Allyson? How fucking long have you been watching us?"

"Only about a month. Y'all are so hot, and you seem to be going at each other all the time. Ron is such a dork; I can never get him to fuck me. Please forgive me," she pleaded.

"Hit the play button," I ordered. The video jerked back to full-frame – there I was starting to run a finger up and down my lips. "So this turns you on?"

"Very much," Allyson mumbled, as she stared at the screen. We both continued to watch me on screen. I found it strangely arousing to see myself masturbating, and watching Allyson squirming, sitting next to me on the sofa. That familiar tingling and hardening of my nipples – I was getting turned on.

"Allyson, you deserve to be punished for this violation of my privacy. Come over here and bend over my knee."

Allyson moved over on the sofa, and dropped to her knees. As she leaned over my legs, I grabbed the waistband of her shorts, and pulled them down roughly, exposing her tanned ass – then I waited.

"Watch the fucking movie!" I ordered. I knew we'd soon see David's entry into the scene, and shortly after into me. As we watched him crawl on top of me, I touched Allyson's ass, rubbing it gently, lightly squeezing.

My timing was perfect – as David's rod pushed into my wet pussy, the first blow of Allyson's spanking came down hard on her ass. She jumped, but didn't say anything. The blows continued, each one falling in time with David's thrusts. Soon both cheeks were a bright red, and hot to my touch.

"Did you see this?" I asked – David was reaching for my asshole, and soon had his middle finger probing in rhythm with his dick. I reached for Allyson's asshole – she spread her legs, allowing access to everything. I touched her pussy – very wet. I used her juices to lubricate her asshole, and started finger-fucking her ass– maintaining the rhythm with the show. She came as fast as I did on screen.

I watched as the scene cut abruptly from my bed to the sofa we were on now. Allyson walked into the scene, and undressed quickly. She flopped down on the sofa and started masturbating. She quickly warmed up, and worked her way through an assortment of dildos - each bigger than its predecessor – until she pulled a double-headed monster out and started working it into her pussy. I was so involved, I didn't realize she'd crawled over on the sofa, and was laying back with her legs spread, her index finger drawing small circles around her clit while she watched herself perform on screen.

I watched the screen as she fucked over half of that rubber dick into herself. I caught myself fumbling with the buttons to my dress, and was soon unbuttoned up to my waist, the wet crotch of my panties exposed. Allyson moved over to me and reached between the sofa cushions, retrieving the double-headed dildo. The voice from the screen moaned as she fucked herself.

"I've always dreamed about having this thing in two pussies at the same time." She rubbed one head over her pussy, and brought it to her mouth. She dredged the other head through her pussy lips until it was slick, then pointed that thing at my face like a loaded gun. I opened my mouth and started licking.

It wasn't long until we were both reclined on the sofa, pussy-to-pussy - Allyson naked from the waist down, me with my dress pulled up to my waist and the crotch of my panties pushed to the side - fucking each other with the fake dick. We each worked the dick in until our crotches were grinding together, the double-headed dildo completely buried inside of us. As I reached to touch myself, I found I was touching both of our clits, and we came together, moaning and shaking as we thrust our bodies together.

The video ended at some point while we were involved with fucking each other – the screen was blank.

I sat up; most of my half of the dildo still inside of me as Allyson also sat up, and I could feel it slip from my pussy. She reached down and started to move it slowly, still enjoying the glow of her orgasm.

As I got up and straightened my panties and dress, she stayed on the sofa, still playing with her pussy and that dildo.

I told her I needed to go. She looked up and smiled. "Thanks. I have a present for you. It's on the table by the door. Hope you don't mind if I don't see you out."

On the table was a DVD in a clear plastic case – no label other than yesterday's date. I hoped she'd give me one from today, too.

dude23L
dude23L
19 Followers