Susan's Secret

Story Info
She has a secret, he finds out what it is.
4.9k words
3.29
101.9k
55
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,073 Followers

Authors Note: This story takes place in an alternate reality, where there are no STD's, no AID's and sex is a joyful and happy experience. This story depicts sex between a wife and several men that are not her husband. If that is not your cup of tea, then why read it, move on.

--- Susan's Secret ---

My wife. She could be so exasperating sometimes. Not that I don't love her dearly. She just doesn't get it sometimes. I try hard to make her happy. I really do. For the first fifteen years of our marriage, she seemed happy, ecstatic even. She was my angel when we were out, my whore in bed. She was borderline insatiable. When we first met and started having sex, I ate like a pig. I must have consumed eight thousand calories a day, just to keep my weight up. That first week we were married, I lost twenty pounds. I ate lots of protein and lots of fat, to keep my weight up.

Over the years she cooled off, but I still had to eat more than would be normal for a man of my stature to keep my weight up. I was also in the best shape, better than anyone else in our group of friends. When they asked how I did it, I shrugged my shoulders and pointed at Susan as I rolled my eyes up into my head. They all laughed and said they wished they had my problems. They didn't really. I noticed that over the years my buddies had slowed down and I bet they had slowed down in the sack too.

On our fifteenth wedding anniversary, I took Susan out for dinner and dancing at this club that had just opened. They played a lot of dance tunes, slow dances. Susan rubbed up against me all night. She laughed and giggled at my jokes. She blushed at my innuendos. We were having a good time. When we got home I took her in my arms and kissed her. We stood in the middle of the living room making out. I was pressing my hard cock against her stomach. She was pressing her tits against my chest.

Soon we were up in the bedroom fucking like bunny rabbits. She was wildly writhing under me as I pounded into her very wet pussy.

"Oh god. Yes. Yes. Fuck me Mark, fuck me hard," she yelled.

I was fucking her as hard as I could. Her pussy was squishing and slurping, she was ready to come. Then it hit her. Her orgasm. She was screaming loudly as I plunged in and out of her body.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck," she screamed.

Then I was coming. I roared. An unintelligible sound but Susan knew what it meant. She bucked up to meet my final thrust. I squirted my sticky come inside her pussy. I lie shaking on top of her for quite some time. She was shivering. Her hips were still bucking against me. We were both making noises that were indecipherable. Then I collapsed to her side, my semi-hard cock popping out of her with an audible noise.

"Oh god," I whispered.

"I love you," she said softly. I could tell there should be a 'but honey' at the end.

"I love you too sweetheart," I told her quickly.

"I know. I just wish..." her voice trailed off.

"What do you wish dear?" For some reason I had to know.

"Sometimes I wish there were two of you," she whispered.

She looked at me through squinted eyes. My eyes were wide with surprise.

"Whatever do you mean dear?" My heart was throbbing, my brain shouting, could it be.

"Well, look...here we are just finishing a spectacular session of sex and you're deflated and won't be ready for another...what...twenty minutes. Meanwhile, I'm lying her trying to keep from grabbing my dildo and jamming it in my pussy because I don't want to hurt you feelings..."

"It won't."

"What? What do you mean?"

"It won't hurt my feelings if you grab your dildo and fuck yourself silly with it."

"Oh. Oh..." she whispered looking a little bewildered. She convulsed. "You really wouldn't mind if I did that?"

"No. In fact I think it would be quite sexy to watch you with your dildo."

"Oh. Uh...I wasn't...I mean...oh." She shook her head, turned over, reached into her nightstand and pulled out one of her dildos.

She has used them regularly, but wouldn't use them in front of me for some reason. She looked over at me as she took a cloth out of the drawer and cleaned the stiff piece of plastic in her hand. Smiling I nodded my head.

"You really want to watch me?" she asked shyly.

"Yes."

Watching my eyes, she moved the dildo to her entrance. Turning the knob at the end, she turned it on. The buzzing was loud. She jumped a little as the tip touched her labia. Leaning over, I kissed her. Her lips were burning up. She moaned deeply. I pulled my lips from hers and glanced down her body. She had the tip of the vibrator pressed against her clit. Her hips were bucking. My come was dripping from her just fucked pussy. I sighed as I watched her flesh vibrate. Looking back at her face, she was watching me intently. I smiled, leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. She moaned.

Looking once more down her beautiful body, I saw her move the vibrating cock down to her opening. She slammed into herself. Her hips came up off the bed as she cried out in orgasm.

"Oh fuck," she cried.

When her hips lowered to the bed, she started jamming the dildo in and out of herself. Her hips bucked and she squeaked each time the vibrator hit bottom. She was watching my face. I was watching her hand as it jammed the fake cock into her body.

"Oh god," she groaned. "I'm coming baby, I'm coming again."

"Come for me dear. That's it come for me baby," I told her.

Her hips bucked and bounced. Then with one last push into her pussy, she froze, her body arched up off the bed as she gurgled her orgasm. Leaning over I kissed her nipple. She shook as my lips touched her sensitive nub.

"Oh god," she hissed as her back relaxed and she flopped back onto the bed.

I continued to gently suck her nipple. My cock was hard again. I was ready. Moving my hand down to her vulva, I ran my fingers through her pubic hair. It was neatly trimmed. She didn't let it grow wild. She shivered. She still held the vibrating dildo in her pussy. I moved her hand away from it and pushed it in all the way. She groaned but didn't say anything. I slid over her, between her spread thighs. She moaned as my weight shifted. Looking up at me, she smiled.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?" I asked looking down into her eyes.

"Great, baby. Are you going to make me feel better?"

"Sure, sure. Lift your legs."

She lifted her legs. I hooked them with my arms so her hips were now rotated so her ass was almost up. Our come was running out of her and down the crack of her ass. Reaching down I smeared it on her tiny puckered asshole. She moaned. We had performed anal sex before, just not with a vibrator shoved up her pussy. I had enough to lube her up pretty good. Grabbing my cock I pressed the head against her asshole. My cock slipped right in, she was already relaxed enough to take me.

"Oh god, oh god," she mumbled.

"You like that Sue?"

"Oh yeah. I've never felt so full. And that buzzing. It's driving me crazy."

"So you like having two dicks inside you?"

Her eyes opened wide. She looked at me like she had been punched in the gut. Yet her hips still rocked with my thrusts into her ass. She just stared at me.

"I guess you do," I said smiling down at her.

"Mark?"

"Yes dear."

"You know I love you?"

"I do. I love you to dear."

"Would it hurt you if I answered your question yes?"

"No, why would it? Would you like to have two, two live cocks in you?"

"Oh god," she almost screamed.

Her hips were bucking like crazy. She was coming again. Her eyes were closed tight as her mouth opened gasping for breath. Then she screamed. Then I roared. We came at the same time. I was surprised I didn't collapse on top of her. I remained on my outstretched arms pressing my cock into her ass. I watched as her face relaxed and her eyes opened. I was still hard. Pulling out of her ass I held up my hand.

"Stay right here. Don't move, I'll be right back," I told her running to the bathroom.

I cleaned myself up, thoroughly. I didn't want to take any chances with my beloved wife. Then I returned to the room. Sue hadn't moved a muscle. I got between her legs, pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and slipped my hard cock into her sloppy, wet, swollen pussy.

"Oh god yes," she hissed.

"Oh god you feel so different. All gooey and wet and hot," I told her.

Susan shivered as I slipped right into her. I was suddenly excited beyond belief. She felt so different. This was the first time we had ever tried anything like this. Every other time we had sex multiple times a night, she would clean herself before letting me fuck her again.

"Why haven't you let me do this to you before?" I asked pressing into her body.

"Oh god, oh god," was all she said.

Susan was shaking her head back and forth, her hair flew wildly about her head.

"Fuck me," she cried. "Fuck me please."

"Answer my question."

"Fuck me!"

"Answer me!" I shouted.

"Oh god. Because I didn't want you to find out about...this," she said bucking wildly against me. "Fuck me. Now."

"No, tell me. How long have you wanted more than one cock at a time?"

"Oh please, fuck me," Susan was crying now.

"Answer me," I said pressing against her harder.

"Oh my god," she screamed. "For a couple of years now. Ever since we watched that movie."

"What movie?" I was confused now.

"Oh god. That movie about the wife getting fucked by all her husband's friends. Now fuck me please."

Then it dawned on me. It was a short clip I had found on the internet. It was just a little something I showed her to see if she would get aroused by watching someone who looked a lot like her getting fucked my multiple partners. Looking down at her face, I pulled out, then quickly slammed into her. She screamed. I did it over and over. Fucking Susan as hard and as quick as I could. She was bucking her hips up to meet my every thrust. Our pelvis' slammed together with loud smacking noises.

"Oh yes, yes, that's it fuck me baby, fuck me," Susan shouted.

I was almost there, but wanted to wait until she was too. I slowed my pace. She looked up at me, her eyes filled with passion and lust.

"Almost there, almost there, don't stop, don't stop," she whispered as she bucked her hips against me. "Almost, oh god, my pussy is on fire baby."

"Come for me," I said softly. "Come on my cock."

Her hips bucked faster. Her face turned into a mask of lust. Eyes wide, mouth open. Her hands were up around my neck, holding onto me as she bucked her hips wildly.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," she howled.

"Me too," I groaned as I slammed into her pussy one last time.

My cock twitched and pulsed. Thick gooey come shot out of the tip.

"Yes," she hissed.

Her legs were shacking and convulsing as her hips pushed against me. I collapsed on top of her.

"Yes," she hissed, hugging me fiercely.

I was crushing her, but she didn't seem to mind. We lay like that for a long time. Her breathing was labor as my full weight was pressing her into the mattress. I eventually came to my senses and pushed up off of her. Looking down at her lovely face I saw a look of pure bliss, yet there was also a look of regret. I kissed her eyelids, then a quick peck on the lips. Her eyes opened slowly.

"Thank you," she croaked.

"But you still crave different cocks?" I asked.

She shivered and her hips bucked one last time. I knew the answer. She didn't have to say it, I knew.

"I love you," I said.

"God, I love you. Never forgot that," she told me.

* * * *

For the next two weeks Susan and I had sex every night. Not like the night I found out about her secret desire. Just your plain every day vanilla sex. I was near exhaustion. As luck would have it, my alma mater was having a booster dinner for the basketball team. I got my invite a week after that special night. I told Susan. She shrugged it off as usual. I tried to talk her into coming with me this year, but she kept making excuses. Finally I put my foot down. She didn't like it, but I told her she needed a night out with dinner and drinks how could we go wrong.

"Will there be dancing?" she asked.

Susan loved to dance.

"Of course."

"Who have you danced with in the past?" she asked eyeing me, smiling

"I haven't danced in the past, you weren't there. I only dance with you, you know that."

She finally relented and said she would go with me. When she found it was going to be a formal affair, she just had to go buy a new dress with all the accessories. Shoes, clutch, jewelry. This was turning into an expensive night.

For five nights before the event I refused to have sex with Susan. Claiming I was tired or didn't feel well. She cuddled up to me and we went to sleep. The night of the event I waited at the bottom of the stairs for Susan. I hadn't seen the dress she was wearing. I was decked out in my tux and even if I say so myself, I looked good.

"Susan," I called up to her for the fifth time.

"Just another minute Mark," she yelled back.

I looked at my watch for the tenth time in as many minutes. She was always fashionably late. I wasn't paying attention. I was startled by Susan clearing her throat. She stood at the top of the stairs. I gasped when my eyes finally focused. She was spectacularly beautiful. My heart started to pound in my chest. She stood there, posing for me. Her hair was down, she usually wore it in a bun on the back of her head. It was perfect.

The dress she wore was red. A deep, deep red. It hugged her body. Every curve, every bump. It was held in place by one swath of cloth over her right shoulder. The top of her left breast was bared to the world. I didn't know what the material was, but it looked very thin, translucent, almost transparent. Her breast pushed the material out at her bust line. Her nipples were hard and grew harder as I looked her up and down. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Her feet were encased in a pair of red heals. Held on by straps at her slender ankles. They screamed "fuck me". Her leg showed through the slit at the side of the dress. They were covered in shear black stockings, that I could see ended just below the dresses slit. I stood there staring at her, even after she cleared her throat for a second time. Or was it a third time.

"Well," she finally said.

"Uh," I grunted. I was mesmerized by the beauty before me.

"Mark, what do you think?"

"Uh...uh...wow," I said lamely.

"Wow?"

"My dear, you are beautiful. Absolutely stunning."

"Thank you," she said shyly as she descended the stairs and flowed into my arms. "Don't muss up my make up."

"Wouldn't dream of it," I told her giving her a gently squeeze. "You truly look fabulous dear."

"Shall we go," she said.

We went.

* * * *

The party was a blast. Susan looked to be enjoying herself immensely. The drinks were flowing and the food was delicious. After about two hours the band started play. Susan grabbed me and we dance to several tunes. Then one of the players cut in. I looked at Susan and she nodded, so I stepped back and watched them dance off into the crowd. I found a seat at an empty table and watched as she appeared and disappeared in the crowd. Then she was sitting next to me.

"Are you all right?" she asked.

"I'm fine. Fine. Just watching you have a good time. I told you, you would."

"You did and I am. Are you sure you're all right?"

"Yes, I'm just going to sit here and rest. Come get me when they play a slow song."

"I will," she said kissing my cheek.

Then was gone. I saw her dancing out on the floor. She was with a bunch of different guys. She looked beautiful. And oh so sexy. I hadn't told her that earlier. When she came back to the table I should.

"They're playing a slow song," she said holding her hand out for me.

"God you are so sexy," I told her rising.

We flowed together and danced out on the floor. I held her close. She breathed into my ear.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you," I whispered back. "You are so sexy. Did I tell you that already?"

"Yes honey, you did, thank you. I feel so sexy too."

"Good, I love you."

We danced until the song stopped. She walked with me back to the table I had been at. Looking around there weren't all the many people still here. Looking up at the band they were packing up to leave. Looking around I saw Susan a table away. She sat with four men talking and laughing. The sound of her laugh excited me. I sat looking at her, my head propped up on my hand, elbow on the table. Susan would look over at me every once in a while and smile.

Then she would turn back to the men she was sitting with. Two were players from the basketball team. The other two looked to be students, but not players. I just smiled, she looked so sexy. Then she leaned in and kissed one of the players. I felt myself getting hard as I watched. She looked over at me, smiled, winked and kissed him again. It looked like I was in for a show. I smiled. Looking around, us six were the only people here. The band was gone and so was everyone else.

When I looked back at Susan she was kissing one of the other guys at her table. I saw a hand on her breast. I saw her shudder. I was frozen in place, unable to move. Even if I could, I don't think I would have. Unless Susan called for help.

* * * *

I looked over at Mark. He was still awake and was watching us intently. I smiled at him and winked. He smiled back. I leaned over and kiss Leon. His lips were hot and moist. Pulling away, I looked back over at Mark. He was smiling. I kissed Leon again. The rest of the boys got the idea and started to move closer. Next thing I knew I was kissing Steve. His tongue was in my mouth, his hand on my breast. My breath exploded from my lungs as he squeezed my nipple. And so it began. With my husband of fifteen years watching.

Leon pulled me up, took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. His hands on my ass, pulling me against his hard cock. I gasped at the feel of it against my stomach. It was huge. Steve was behind me, pressing his cock against my ass. I moaned as his hand cupped my breasts. Then one of his hands was unzipping my dress. I hadn't worn any undergarments. I would be naked between these two young men, boys really. I let it slid down my body to puddle at my feet.

"Karl, would you pick my dress up so it doesn't get dirty?"

Karl gladly bent to pick up my dress. He gasped when he realized I wasn't wearing panties. I stepped out of my dress as Karl gathered it up and set it on the table, in front of Mark.

"Thank you," Mark said to him.

"Well, why am I the only one naked," I told them.

I was standing in a circle of four young men as they undressed. As Leon's stuff came into view I gasped. Then Dwayne dropped his underwear. He was almost as big as Leon. Steve and Karl were about average. Leon was once again holding me against his wonderful black body. His cock was starting to rise up between my legs. I let it pop up until it hit my pussy. I groaned as we kissed.

Then I was being lifted. The four of them picked me up and put me on my back on the table we had been sitting at. Leon was between my legs, his face plastered to my pussy. His tongue was doing wonderful things to me. Lapping into my pussy, licking my clit and sucking on my labia. I was in heaven. Then a hard cock bumped into my nose. Looking up, I saw Steve kneeling over my head. I opened my mouth. He shoved his cock in. I sucked, licked and gently bit him. Then each hand was grabbed and placed around a hard cock.

My first orgasm hit me like a freight train. I had a cock in my mouth and one in each hand. I had a tongue lapping at my sex and my husband was watching his dirty slut. When I thought that word, I came again.

Then a large cock was pressing against my labia. It slipped through them and inside my body. I shivered with the entrance of the first cock not my husband's, since we were married, entering my pussy. Pulling Steve's cock from my mouth I looked up at Leon as he pushed into me.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,073 Followers
12