Susie Ch. 03

Story Info
She is in love with Corey and tells her parents she's having sex.
16.2k words
4.53
39.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

Susie O' #3 -- Corey and Me

I'm Susie, I recently graduated from high school.

Earlier I told you about how I had sex with several boys along with four of my girlfriends. Then I spent a passionate night and morning of sexual activity with my best friend Kaitlyn's brother, Corey. When I agreed to do it I liked him but wasn't real fond of him. But afterwards I felt like I may be in love. I was also worried that I might be pregnant since we didn't use a condom one of the times we had sex.

Arrival Home

I came through the door after my night and morning of sex with Corey. "Mommy, Daddy, I'm home!" They thought I had spent the night with Kaitlyn, Corey's sister.

"Daddy's golfing and Mommy's at the mall," that was my fourteen year old sister, Cathy who was watching TV in the family room.

"Oh, well, I'm home, Cathy," I told her.

She used her sarcastic tongue, "I can see that." Then, she apparently sensed something was bothering me, "You look down."

"Are you kidding I had a fabulous time!"

"Well your feet aren't acting like it."

"I guess I'm tired. I think I'll go lie down."

"Wild night, no sleep at Kaitlyn's huh?"

"Yes, I guess that's it. Maybe that's why my feet don't look like I had a fabulous time."

" 'Kay, have nice nap," She went back to watching the TV.

"Thanks."

I was tired. I had a wild night and a wild morning too, for that matter. I don't know how much sleep I got but it probably wasn't enough.

I had the presence of mind to hide the stash of used condoms in my hiding place under a bureau drawer. I stuck the panties which Corey had moistened by fingering my twat at the movies in there too. They were dry now but still smelled of my twat juice and I didn't want that laundered out. I put the similarly moistened skirt in the hamper.

I lay down and was immediately out.

"Princess, wake up." I was startled and started to say, "Corey," but it was Daddy. I opened my eyes and looked up.

"Dinner time princess. Long night, no sleep at Kaitlyn's?" he asked.

"Yes, I guess so. It's hard to know how much sleep you're getting when you're up late," I told him.

"Did you have a good time."

"A fabulous time."

"Good, what did you do?"

"The usual -- videos, a board game or two. Lots of talk." I was making it up as I went, hoping no one would ask about too much detail.

"Any particularly good videos. I hope you're avoiding the X-rated ones." That last was not a joke. The sexual experiments which ended with five of us girls having sex with several boys had begun with watching X-rated videos.

"No Daddy, not even any R rated ones." I was thinking how it was X-rated live, not a movie.

At dinner, Mommy also asked me how the night at Kaitlyn's went and I answered the same as I did to Daddy.

"Oh, board games. That's new. What did you play?" she asked.

I named a couple and she said, "Those really need at least three people don't they"

"Well, Kaitlyn's brother played with us."

"Oh, Casey, isn't it?"

"Corey, Mommy," I corrected her.

Cathy chimed in, "Oh, he's that fat guy isn't he?"

I responded with a hint of anger, "He's NOT fat! Sure he's kind of overweight, but he's kind of cute."

Cathy responded with her sing-song voice, "Susie likes Corey! Susie likes Corey!"

"I do not! Well, maybe I do. He's always really nice when I'm at Kaitlyn's."

My Mom asked, "So, how old is Corey?"

"He's 20. He's attending Caltech. He graduated from my high school at the top of his class a couple of years ago."

"He must be tough to beat at some games."

I made something up, "He has a point handicap he uses when he plays games with Kaitlyn. We used that."

"So do you play with him a lot?"

"No, this was the first time he joined us. He's always been kind of shy. Maybe he's opening up a little now that he's in college."

"Well, he sounds like a nice boy, Susie."

"Mommy, look at the way Susie smiled when you said that," Cathy giggled. "She's in love with him! Susie loves Corey! Susie loves Corey!"

"I do not! Mommy make her stop!"

"That's enough, Cathy," Mommy said to her.

I stuck out my tongue at her.

"That's enough from you too, Susie," Mommy said. "You're acting like you're still in grade school."

Thankfully, the conversation moved to other topics.


At Kaitlyn's

The next morning I went to Kaitlyn's. I was a bit nervous about seeing Corey. I wasn't sure how to act around him because I still wasn't sure of my feelings toward him.

Kaitlyn's Mom answered the door.

"Hello, Mrs. Daniels. Is Kaitlyn here?"

"Of course, Susie. I gather you and Corey had a good time. He is floating on air."

"Mrs. Daniels we had the most fabulous, the most wonderful, the most, the most ... well it was great!"

I couldn't stop. "Mrs. Daniels do you know Corey has a huge cock?"

" 'Penis', Susie. Yes, I know he has a big penis."

"It's not just big, it's huge. When I first saw it I wasn't sure it could fit inside me but it did and it felt wonderful. Corey sure knows how to use it too."

"Susie, this is more information than I need, You should tell Corey about how it felt."

"Well anyway we had sex four times and each one was fabulous. I had an orgasm every time. I had six orgasms all together."

"Susie, more information than I need to know."

"Mrs. Daniels, you asked me. I thought you wanted to know if we had a good time. How can I tell you without mentioning the orgasms? You know once I had an orgasm just from what he was saying to me." I thought about Corey standing behind me and talking about how beautiful every part of my body was. I could feel the tingle of orgasm rising inside me as I thought. If I thought about it a bit more I would explode. "Mrs. Daniels, I am almost having an orgasm right now from thinking about it."

"I am glad you had such a wonderful time," she said as she turned away. I heard her say under her breath, "six orgasms" with a tone of wonder, disbelief and envy. "Kaitlyn is upstairs, dear."

I thought for a minute and then said quietly, "Mrs. Daniels."

She turned back to face me, "What is it Susie?"

"Mrs. Daniels, one time we had sex and I didn't let Corey put on a condom. I wanted him inside me so badly and I didn't want to wait. .... Do you think I might be pregnant, Mrs. Daniels?"

"I don't know. That's something you really ought to discuss with your mother!"

"Mrs. Daniels, she will come unglued if I tell her about it."

"Would you rather she 'came unglued' when she hears you are pregnant? Believe me it will be better to talk to her now. She can help you understand if you are pregnant and then she will be your biggest help if you are pregnant. I know."

She continued. "Susie, I insist that you tell her. If you don't, I will! I will give you two weeks. You are to have her call me after you tell her. If I don't hear from her in two weeks I will call and tell her." She marched into the kitchen. I followed and watched as she wrote "Call Susie's Mother" on her calendar.

"Mrs. Daniels, I am 18 and don't need my mother's permission to have sex!"

"You need her help, Susie. If you are so grown up then you should be able to talk to her about this." Then she told me, "Oh, I assure you and you can assure her that I will be sure Corey takes his responsibility for this."

"His responsibility?" I said.

"He will pay for an abortion if that's what you want."

"I won't have an abortion!" I yelled.

"That's fine, dear. I want you to know that Corey will take care of his part of whatever you choose. If you let the baby out for adoption he will do whatever is required of him. I think the adoptive parents pay most of the expenses but Corey will pay his part of any. If you choose to keep the baby then Corey will pay for his part of the medical expenses and child support. Corey has a bit of money from his father and so can afford it."

"I don't want Corey to do anything that would keep him from completing his college work," I told her.

"I think he will be able to continue his studies and I am happy you show this concern. Of course you may not be pregnant. The important thing is to tell your mother, accept that she will 'come unglued' but realize that she will be your best support. She will be able to help you in ways no one else can. When is your period due, dear?"

I told her I expected it next week and she said, "Then I doubt that you are pregnant but youmust tell your mother!"

I changed the subject, "Mrs. Daniels, Thank you for the hotel room, it made ever so much difference."

"Perhaps too much difference, dear, but you are welcome."

"And thank you for the 'glide' stuff, it did help, and for being sure Corey had big enough condoms. The ones I brought couldn't fit on him."

"Again, you are welcome, dear." She turned away as a sign of dismissal.

I went up to Kaitlyn's room with a lot more on my mind. How could I tell my mom?

Kaitlyn

As I entered Kaitlyn's room she said, "you and my mom sure had a heated discussion. What was that about?"

"One time, Corey and I had unprotected sex ..."

"One time!" She laughed lightly, "one time? How many times did you have sex?"

"Four."

"Four times! No wonder Corey is wandering about like a zombie. Wait, do zombies float three feet off the floor and have huge grins on their faces? Well, no wonder anyway!" She laughed with pleasure. "Tell me more!"

"Kaitlyn, the conversation I had with your mother was because one time we had unprotected sex. I wanted Corey in me so bad that I didn't let him put on a condom! I am worried that I may be pregnant."

"You wanted him in youso bad? I guess Corey isn't the only one floating on air. Yes, you are in love, I can see it now."

"I am not! Cathy said the same thing but I am not!"

"Even your little sister can see it? You are, yes you are!"

"Kaitlyn, I may be pregnant and your mom says I have to tell my mom! She's going to explode. I'll be grounded for life! She won't let me come over here. I won't be able to see you! I won't be able to see Corey!"

"Not to ignore your problem Susie but youare in love. I gather the night went well for you?"

I tried to switch subjects, "Kaitlyn, do you know that Corey has a huge cock?"

"Well I have seen it bulging out of his pants so I guess I am aware of it. It's done it several times while we have been at the beach. Didn't you ever notice?" She laughed at the thought of his penis sticking out.

"Kaitlyn, it's really embarrassing when that happens to him. You shouldn't laugh like that!"

"Yep, you're in love."

"Kaitlyn, please stop saying that. Well anyway he does have a big cock and he sure know how to use it. Wow!, the orgasms I had. I could never image such intensity."

"So he knows how to use it. I guess the lesson with Johnny took."

"Johnny did talk to him?"

"Yeah, not only did he talk to him, he demonstrated."

"Demonstrated? What do you mean?"

"Well, it was very embarrassing. He demonstrated onme. When I asked him to help Corey, he said OK but told me I needed to help him show Corey how to do it. He had me get undressed in front of my own brother. And then he had me spread my legs so he could show Corey the important parts and how to touch them. He even made Corey put his fingers up my vagina so he could locate my 'G-spot'. My brother put his finger into my vagina! It was totally embarrassing, enjoyable, but embarrassing. Then he insisted that we 'do it' while Corey watched. All the time he was giving pointers. I am so glad we didn't have Corey over for the sex parties. Would I need to suck his cock along with the other girls? Would he need to suck me? Oh my God! since I would have invited him would I have to have intercourse with him? Maybe I could have convinced you to invite him."

I laughed at the thoughts. "I think there was more than Johnny's lesson going on with Corey. Maybe he picked up a few techniques but I doubt Johnny showed him how to bring me to orgasm without touching me."

"What? Impossible!"

"Well maybe he did touch me a little but what did it was the way he described how beautiful every part of my body was. I start to tingle just thinking of it. I almost had an orgasm when I thought of it while talking to your mother. There was more going on than Johnny could have possibly taught him with a lesson. Even using you as a demonstration model."

As I finished, Corey stuck his head in the door. My heart skipped a beat. Without thinking and before he could say anything I yelled "Corey!" leaped up, ran over and planted a huge kiss on his lips.

"Corey, can we talk" I whispered.

We left the room to Kaitlyn singing, "Yeah, I know it, Yes I do. Was I right? Was I right? Oh Yeah! OhYEAH!"

Corey

I sat down next to him on his bed. "Corey, remember how I said I would dance naked for you again, how I would let you touch me again, how we would have sex again."

"Yes," he said, clearly expecting a let-down.

"Well I have decided that not only am I going to honor that but I will also say that I will not have sex with or do anything sexual with any other boys."

"But what about your boyfriend?"

"My boyfriend?" I realized he meant Randy. I had mentioned Randy when I first told him I would have sex with him. "I don't have a 'boyfriend'. The boy I mentioned before is a boy I had sex with when I felt I needed it. He isn't a 'boyfriend' and I don't need to have sex with him. Right now, I only want you, Corey." Maybe Kaitlyn was right about me being in love.

"So can we do it again soon?"

I thought he was being a bit over-eager. I expected more sensitivity. "Corey, I am still going to ask you to honor your promise not to ask me. It's not because I don't like you, it's because things are very confused to me right now. I need to sort out my feelings for you, Corey. They are all good, they are all positive but they are terribly, terribly intense. I can't think right. I need patience from you, Corey."

"Okay, I can wait for you as long as it takes," he said, calmly and with a tone of concern.

"That is more like it," I thought.

Then I told him, "One other thing, when I do decide to have sex with you again I will let you know what I have decided about us as a 'couple'. I am so happy with you. Let me show my appreciation." I gave him a small kiss, got up and removed my top, and my bra. I bent over and removed my shoes and my jeans. He gazed at my panties as I slowly lowered them. I raised my arms and slowly rotated in front of him three or four times.

I sat back on the bed with my knees folded and slightly spread so he could see my twat if he wanted. He stroked my tits. I took one hand and placed it on my thigh with the fingers against my twat.

"Corey, remember when we had sex without a condom."

"Yes I do," his eyes glazed. Then realization set in, "Do you think you are pregnant?"

"I don't know, I might be. Your mom insists I tell my mom about it so she can help me if I am pregnant."

"That sounds like a good thing to do."

"Corey, my Mommy ..., My Mom isn't ..."

Corey interrupted me, "Susan."

A bit annoyed I asked, "what?"

Corey told me, "You can call your mother 'Mommy' if you want. I think it's sweet that you feel so close to her."

"Oh," I said, "kids tease me in school when I say it."

"I'll never tease you about that, Susan."

I kissed him, stroked his cock, which I had been calling his "beast", through his jeans and resumed, "Well, my mom, ... My Mommy, isn't like your mom. She will be very angry, partly at you. She may not let me see you and I can't stand that thought."

"Princess Susan, I am sure we can talk to her about that. If she is angry, she will get over it and we can talk to her. After all, you are 18 and not a little girl anymore."

At the sound of my "title" I turned around and lay back against his chest with his arms about me. "Oh Corey, you are so, so wonderful. I hope you are right."

I lay quietly as he continued to explore my body with his fingers. The beast rose behind me and nuzzled my butt. "Corey, I must go or we will have sex and I need to think."

I rose and dressed, kissed him fondly and went back to Kaitlyn's room.

"Good-bye for now, princess," he said. "Everything will work out, we can make it work out."

As I entered her room Kaitlyn grinned broadly and said, "Didn't I tell you!"

I admitted defeat, "Maybe you are right but I still need time to get my feelings sorted out. I still need to tell my mom."

"That was pretty quick with Corey, how was the orgasm this time?"

"We didn't have sex I just talked to him about how I need time to think through my feelings."

"Was he okay with that?"

"I think so, especially since I did everything but flat out say that I wanted him and no-one else. I got naked for him too."

"Wellthat should do it," she laughed.

Mommy

That evening when my mom got home I told her, "I need to talk to you."

"Of course dear, what about?"

"Not in front of Cathy, I want to talk in private, in my room."

"Of course, do you want to do it now?"

"Can we talk after dinner? This may take awhile."

I was quiet at dinner and both Mommy and Daddy asked if I was feeling OK. I said I wanted to talk to Mommy about it after dinner.

In my room, I decided to get right to the point.

"Mommy, please don't get angry at me. please."

I don't know if that helped but I could see she was more concerned about the subject now. "I will try not to dear, what is it? Did you do something?"

"Mommy, I have been having sex."

"Oh, Susan!"

"Mommy, after we stopped having sex at Judy's I called one of the boys I met at Judy's and we have been having sex."

"What are we to do with you? Who is this boy? You are not to see him again, Susan."

"I don't plan to, Mommy, but I would if I really wanted to."

"What do you mean? Are you defying me, young lady." I think I made a mistake there, her anger was rising and I still needed to talk to her about Corey. Maybe I should have started with Corey but I thought introducing Randy first would reduce her anger at Corey.

"Mommy, I have had sex with someone else. Someone I really, really like."

"Indeed, and who is this?"

"Mommy, it's Corey, Kaitlyn's brother. Remember we talked about him yesterday at dinner."

"Yes, and I thought you were just thinking about maybe going out to a movie with him. Instead you two are having sex? Susan, he is an older boy and is taking advantage of you. You are to have nothing to do with him, or his sister."

"Mommy, Kaitlyn is my best friend!"

"A best friend would not allow her brother to take advantage."

"Mommy, Corey did not take advantage of me. He has always been very nice to me and would never have asked me for sex. He is so shy he might never even have asked me to the movies. I asked him for sex!"

"Why didn't you just ask him to the movies?"

I thought, "A good question, I am sure he would have been completely happy to just do that." I told Mommy, "I did. And I asked for sex too. Kaitlyn had told me that her brother had never had sex and I thought that would be a good way to make him feel especially happy. I guess I wanted it too. And you, know I really enjoyed it. We had sex four times and I had an orgasm every time and two other orgasms too!" I think I said that last just to get her more upset.

"Susan, what are we to do with you? You are definitely grounded. I will talk to your father to see if you can be allowed out before you are 65. And -- my decision stands, you are not to see Kaitlyn or her brother!"

"Mommy no! Kaitlyn is my best friend! I love Corey! You can't keep me from seeing them! I'm 18 and can do what I want," I collapsed in sobs as she left the room. I repeated to myself, "Kaitlyn is my best friend! I love Corey! I'm 18. Kaitlyn is my best friend! I love Corey! I'm 18."

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers