Susie Ch. 17

Story Info
Colleen shows her abilities at the airfield and in bed.
5.2k words
4.68
16.3k
3
0

Part 17 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
433 Followers

I am Susie O'Connell and Howard provided this story about Colleen and one of her astonishing actions. I was there and believe me, it was more spectacular than Howard portrays. The reaction of the "fly guys' was something that had to be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Howard Duncan.

This story is about my girlfriend, Colleen. She is a fabulous redhead with an amazing body. She is also a gymnast and was a high school champion diver. She is attending college on a diving scholarship. She has amazing dexterity with her small hands and slim fingers and helped a bunch of my friends build a radio controlled model B-17 with her ability to reach inside the model to make attachments. Besides all that she is amazing in bed.

The B-17 turned out to be difficult to fly. None of us had been able to fly it successfully and it had crashed several times. So it became mostly a display piece.

Fly Girl

One day while Colleen and I were at the RC airfield she asked me if she could fly my Cessna. "It's not as easy as it looks," I told her.

She had a sparkle in her eye, "I've been practicing with the simulator at the hobby shop."

She handed me one of the little certificates they gave out at the shop to those who successfully take off and land with their computer simulator, "This certifies that Colleen Murphy has successfully demonstrated the ability to take off and land a Cessna 150 on the RC simulator atTroy's Toys, Trains and Hobby."

"Very good," I said, somewhat reluctantly. Having used the simulator wasn't a guarantee that someone could fly the real thing. Besides, some of the guys at the hobby shop were real suckers for a pretty face. But then the Cessna was an easy plane to fly. I handed her the controller and told her to wait for me before doing anything. I refueled the plane and started the engine.

As I walked back to her she said, "I hope you don't mind if I taxi it around."

I turned to look and saw that she was skillfully running it to the end of the taxiway. She turned it around, brought it to the end of the runway and signaled that she was ready for take-off. I came next to her and said, "Let me have my hands where I can help if you have trouble."

She said, "Stand in back and put your hands around me so you can reach the controls if necessary."

This was a nice position I thought as I rested my hands on her hips.

The controller gave her the signal and she gunned the engine. The plane raced down the runway and lifted easily into the air. She brought it to 100 feet and turned 180 degrees in a wide even turn and brought it downwind over our heads. "Very nice," I said. I moved my hands to her tummy and pushed one partly under her waistband.

"Keep your hands up," she told me. "We're in public."

She banked and turned it several times and then brought it to the far end of the field and dropped it to within five feet of the ground. "Watch it!" I yelled.

She laughed, gunned the engine and it streaked past us within a few feet of the ground. On the other end of the field it rose sharply into the air. "You'll stall it!" I said.

"Of course," she said. It Stalled and started dropping. She let it fall until it caught the air. She revved the engine and brought it under complete control about 20 feet above the ground. "Like I said, I've been practicing," she said. "I didn't just take off and land. And not just on the simulator, Henry has been helping me with some of his models. I've flown some of his planes several times." She laughed in pleasure. I felt my cock swell with desire for her, pushing into her butt.

Henry is an older guy, retired, with plenty of time and some very nice airplanes. I think he comes out and flies almost every day. I looked over at him. He was watching us and smiling a huge smile.

Colleen brought the Cessna into the downwind leg of the approach, banked and brought the little machine to a flawless landing. She turned and gave me a kiss. "Down boy!" she said, patting my cock through my jeans.

B-17

Then she turned, faced all the guys and announced, "I'd like to try the B-17!"

As I said, no one had yet to successfully bring the huge machine into the air and back for a landing so there was a lot of reluctance. She took out another of those certificates. "This certifies that Colleen Murphy has successfully demonstrated the ability to take off and land a four engine B-17 on the RC simulator atTroy's Toys Trains and Hobby."

On the back Warren, one of the guys who signs these things, had written, "She's the real deal guys, if anyone can fly your beast, she can." We still debated among ourselves.

"All you'd need to do is give Warren a kiss on the cheek and he'd write anything you asked," claimed Sunil.

"So what if I gave him a kiss or two," Colleen joked, "I didn't ask him to write anything."

"He'd have done it just hoping for a kiss," said George.

"I think she may be able to do it, boys," Henry had come up to the group. "I've watched her fly and she is good. I don't think your beloved big machine will be in any danger with her at the controls. Watch and Learn."

That decided it. They gave her the controls and went out to fuel and start the engines.

Once all four engines were running Colleen taxied it around a bit and then moved it to the far end of the runway. "Could someone hold the tail to keep it from moving until I give the signal," she said.

Corey ran out and held the tail. Colleen revved the engines to full power. Everyone was watching. The four engines buzzed and roared at the same time rising and falling in volume. She signaled to Corey to release and the machine began moving down the runway, quickly rising slightly into the air. She immediately retracted the landing gear and it steadily, but very slowly, gained altitude. "If I climb too fast it will stall," Colleen said with an air of authority. "The engines don't have enough power to keep its speed up at a high rate of climb. It's not the rate of climb that causes the stall, it's the lack of engine power causing it to lose speed."

"You need to climb faster to clear the bushes!" Someone yelled. The plane was 5 feet off the ground, hurtling toward ten foot tall bushes at the end of the field. At its climb rate it would only be about six or seven feet off the ground when it hit them.

Colleen said, very calmly, "I told you it will stall and crash if I increase the rate of climb. The problem here isn't runway length, you saw how quickly I had it in the air. The problem is a lack of unobstructed air space after take-off. In World War II these babies had miles of ocean to climb over." As she said this she leveled the plane off and executed a smooth as silk 180 degree banked turn about six feet off the ground. As she leveled off, the plane was only three or four feet up and hitting some of the taller weeds.

She resumed the slow climb and the airplane was well over 20 feet up as it cleared the bushes at the other end of the field. She banked it around again and flew directly overhead, waving the wings at us. I looked around. The guys were staring with their mouths agape. I watched her standing there, her small, tight body in jeans showing off her butt and thighs, her knit top fitting smoothly over her round breasts, her nice thin waist, her red hair blowing slightly in the wind, her thin fingers gently and skillfully manipulating the controls. My cock swelled again as I thought of those fingers gently and skillfully caressing my skin.

She flew in an oval and at the far end of the field went into a turning dive while she put full throttle to the engines.

"You're going to crash it!" someone yelled. Colleen laughed. The plane pulled out of the dive at about five feet above the ground and it screamed in front of us at full speed. Colleen pulled back on the stick and it climbed at a furious rate to 40 or 50 feet. "With enough speed it can climb pretty quickly!" Colleen announced. "Too bad it doesn't have that much speed at take-off."

We stared at her in astonishment, my cock leapt in my pants and she brought the plane into the landing pattern. It turned toward the field, the landing gear came down and it smoothly descended to the runway. The wheels kissed the ground like they had been gently lowered into place and it taxied over to us. Colleen ran down the runway, leapt into the air in a complete feet over head flip while twisting her body. She landed facing us with one leg, knee bent, in front and the other extended in back and her arms outstretched. She bowed and ran back to us. I recognized the 'dismount' from her floor exercise. Everyone went wild as she jumped into my arms giving me a huge hug and kiss. I never wanted anyone more in my life.

Colleeen spent the rest of the afternoon showing each of us how to fly the B-17. None of us completely mastered it the way she had. The same gentle dexterity and eye-finger coordination that made her "Rosie the Riveter" also made her a fabulous RC pilot.

Motel

At the end of the day we got in my car and she said to me, "I am ready for sex and today is a safe day."

Thinking that I wasway past ready I asked her whether she wanted to take my parents up on their offer to use my room.

"Do you think you could get us a motel room?" she replied.

I drove to the motel I had used with Trish and recommended by Trish's brother. It was clean, inexpensive, and they asked no questions, not even questions about guests' ages as long as they paid cash in advance plus a 50% deposit.

On the way Colleen said, "I better tell my parents where we are."

"Why?" I said, worried about causing a ruckus. "We can be home in the next hour or so, they will think we are having pizza."

"I don't want a 'quickie' and I am disappointed that you do. Let's stay all night. You can pay for a full night can't you? Or are you just going to buy us an hour?"

"They don't sell by the hour." I said, not knowing for sure but suspecting they probably did.

"So you would get just an hour if they do?"

"No, Colleen, I want to be with you for as long as possible. I guess I just thought you wouldn't want to confront your parents."

"That confrontation is over. They accept this now."

She called her Parents. "Hello, mom," she said, "I just want to let you know that I will be at a motel with Howard and probably won't be home until tomorrow sometime. I don't want you worrying."

Then, "Yes, Mom, we will be having sex, why else do you think we would go to a motel. We're already naked and I am admiring and stroking his penis as we speak."

Then, "It's a bit over an inch in diameter, about nine inches long, hard as wood and I expect to have it inside me within a few minutes after I get off the phone with you."

And, "My vagina will be filled with his warm sticky semen and his sperm will be swimming all over inside my uterus, mom."

Finally, "Don't worry, I'm not fertile. Those swimming sperm will not find an egg to penetrate no matter how hard they look. I love you, mom."

Her explicit statements caused my cock to swell more. I had to ask, "Your mom was asking you about details of us having sex?"

She replied, "No, she was just asking variations of, 'do you know what you are doing?' Like she would go, "do you know what you are doing?' and I would go, 'I'm about to have him stick his cock in me' then she would go, 'as long as you know the consequences,' and I would go, 'yeah, I'll have his semen in me,' I hope the explicit responses will get her to stop. I was tempted to respond with 'yeah, he'll be fucking me and I'll be fucking him right back."

"Colleen, you're getting a dirty mouth!"

"I'm sorry, but the more my folks ask me about us having sex the more I find I need to get explicit, detailed and graphic."

"Well, 'I'll fuck him right back' is not graphic, detailed, or explicit. It's just obscene. I think you're trying to shock her. Try not to get angry, your mom loves you and is just showing her concern."

"I know you're right. I guess I still think she's trying to talk me out of it."

"Maybe she is, but out of love and concern, Colleen. Be the sweet daughter you have always been to them. Be as sweet as you are for me."

"Why do you care so much?"

"I don't want our relationship to be a problem. I want them to still like the idea of us. Who knows, they might be my mother and father-in-law some day."

"Are you proposing to me, Howard?"

"Well, not now. Because I think we're still too young, I need to finish my education and so do you. I also would want to be sure you would say 'yes' before I ask."

"That's an interesting question, Would I say 'yes'? ... Probably not right now, for the same reasons you gave. I guess we'll just have to survive on sex."

"I hope it's more than just sex, Colleen."

"Me too, but I do so like the sex part!"

I turned into the motel parking lot. "I think I better call my folks and let them know I won't be home this evening too." I told her.

She began stroking various parts of my anatomy as I dialed. That made it a bit difficult to talk but I managed to let my mom know I was staying the night with Colleen. "Have a good time, dear," mom said.

"I will, Mom," I replied. "Of course I will," I thought looking at the beauty next to me.

My cock was trying to rip out of my jeans as I walked to the office to get a room. I wondered if it was obvious.

I let us into the room, locked the door and turned around. Colleen was already out of her clothes, her jeans at her ankles. I stood speechless admiring her slim, white figure, the wonderful round breasts with the pink nipples, the perfect, heart shaped face framed by red hair falling over her freckled shoulders, and the wide blue-green eyes shining as they looked at me. My penis strained more against my clothing.

My eyes moved down, past her thin waist and lovely flat abdomen to her prominent mons covered with light red hair. I remembered how soft that hair is, like down. My penis throbbed and began to hurt.

Her prominent clitoral hood was readily visible through the hair. The exposed, fleshy labia major and paper thin labia minora between her slender thighs made me think of the incredible warmth and wetness inside. My penis could take no more.

She moved to me, pressed her incredible body against me and gave me a long, tender kiss. She began unbuttoning my shirt. I reached down to unfasten my belt. "Let me," she said, removing my shirt, moving my hands away from my belt and completing the unbuckling.

She unzipped my fly and laughed lightly. "Look, he wants to come out and play!"

I looked down and saw the tip, all of the tip, of my cock protruding above the waistband of my shorts.

"And a little present for me," she said, wiping a large drop of pre-cum off. I could barely stand the pleasure of her finger touching it.

She licked her finger, "Yum! And my,so purple!" she continued. I looked, itwas purplish in color, I had never seen it like that.

She pulled my pants and shorts down to my ankles. "I don't remember it being so big, and hard!" she exclaimed putting her hand around the shaft and rubbing up over the tip. I think it was bigger and harder than I had ever seen it too. I jerked involuntarily at the pleasure as she rubbed and felt cum squeezing out.

"Oh! another treat!" she exclaimed, licking the semen from the tip.

I tensed my muscles to hold back any more cum. "I need to get my shoes off," I told her, hoping to get some time to allow my arousal to subside. I felt there was no way I would be able to get inside her if she kept doing what she was doing.

She knelt down, untied my shoes and pulled them off. Then she jumped onto the bed, lay on her back with arms and legs outstretched. "Take me," she said.

"Take you where?" I joked.

"To a state of ecstasy," she laughed.

Sex

"You are the most fabulous woman in the world," I told her, "Look at this perfect body, look at this perfect face, framed by the world's loveliest hair. I kissed her while bringing one leg between her thighs and massaging her twat with my knee. As I moved I hoped my penis would relax a bit. I brushed her breasts with my chest and drops of semen fell onto her abdomen.

I finished the kiss and described her "alabaster skin, her lovely breasts, and her wonderful pink nipples" while kissing and stroking each. I went on to praise her arms, tummy, back and butt while continuing the kissing and stroking.

Then I turned her over to reach her back and rear. I complimented her legs and kissed down their back side gently fingering her genitals while doing so.

I flipped her onto her back and kissed and complimented her feet, knees, and thighs. She was moaning in pleasure as I kissed the inside of her thighs. "And you know what's most wonderful?" I said.

"My pussy and vagina!" she said, laughing and turning over to face me.

"No, Colleen, the most wonderful things about you are the amazing things you can do and that youlike me. No one but you could fly the B-17 until you taught them. You are fabulous at everything you do, including your school work. You may be the smartest person I know, and I include Corey. I love you for being this amazing person and I am amazed that such an amazing, beautiful woman would choose me as her lover."

"And I think you are the most wonderful man, too," she said, smiling. "I think Iwill agree to marry you when you ask."

I bent over her and we kissed while rubbing our bodies together. My arousal had reduced but semen was still inside my cock and I felt the slippery, stickiness spreading over her. My arms were around her and I felt all along her back and into her butt crack. She was doing the same. I felt past her butt crack and rubbed her soft, furry labia. She hummed a moan.

I pulled my tongue out of her mouth and my lips from hers and began kissing down that unbelievable body, neck to breasts to abdomen and into her lovely, soft pussy. She moaned more loudly and began the strong inhalation and squeaky exhalation that signaled her rise to orgasm.

"I want your penis, Howard, not your tongue," she said.

"I can be more sure to bring you to orgasm this way," I told her.

"I want you inside me, not just being licked to orgasm," she said, "I'll take my chances. I want your penis in my vagina and your arms around me."

I moved my cock between her lags and began stoking it up and down over her genital lips, enjoying the softness and the way they spread apart, wrapping themselves around my swollen shaft.

"Inside me!" she repeated, insistently.

I pulled back so my penis was away from her and pushed the tip against her crotch. As I pushed it naturally slid to the entrance of her vagina. Then I slowly pushed it inside. The warmth and softness were incredible!

"Ohh! good, Howard, that's what I want," she said. "Just stay inside a bit," she requested, taking my head in her hands and bringing it to her lips.

The kiss was incredible, soft and gentle with her tongue slipping inside my mouth and gently exploring it. I pushed my cock hard inside her and kept it there. She was apparently tightening and relaxing genital muscles. I felt incredible sensations pushing and pulling at my cock. I wondered if she really had that kind of control and was doing it intentionally.

The kiss and the vaginal undulations went on and on. I felt my cock swelling again to the point of pain. Then she moved her head from mine, "Fuck me, Howard, fuck me hard." she said quietly.

I began moving my cock slowly in and out.

"Fuck mehard," she said again, quietly but with that tone of insistence.

I began stroking faster and thrusting hard unto her cavity. "Oh yes!" she said, "Oh yes."

"I'm going to cum," I told her as I felt the semen rising inside the shaft. "Unless I stop," I let her know.

Susie_O
Susie_O
433 Followers
12