Susie Ch. 37

Story Info
Susie reflects on her wedding night.
3k words
4.21
26.1k
3
0

Part 37 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
430 Followers

This story is partly an experiment in style. To aid in following it, Susie's wedding night activities are in bold and her thoughts and reminiscences are in normal font.


Wedding Night

I felt the tip of Corey's huge cock poised at my vaginal entrance. It reminded me of myself earlier that day poised at the church doors. His fingers spread my vaginal curtains as I pictured the doors being opened for my entrance. The huge cock slipped slowly and easily inside, the tip spreading my vaginal walls to their limit as I recalled my sister, Cathy, preceding me down the aisle. My father and I slowly processed in. My vagina began stretching as the cock pushed my cervix into my abdomen. I thought of the cock's owner standing at the end of the aisle watching me with a huge smile. My body filled with its own smile, I tingled everywhere.

As I remembered reaching the spot next to him and releasing my father's arm I hugged the body above me with all my strength. At the same time the cock reached its maximum penetration totally filling my abdomen. Oh how I loved feeling it filling me completely! It had been too long,way too long!

As the cock slowly withdrew I remembered seeing all those in the church as we fled down the aisle after the ceremony:my sister, my parents, Corey's parents and his father's girlfriend, Corey's sister (and my best friend, Kaitlyn), Howard Duncan, Corey's best man, and Howard's long time girlfriend, Colleen. Colleen, with her bright red hair, wearing a tailored US Air Force uniform in a way that fully emphasized her beauty and femininity -- who would imagine that such a petite, beautiful woman was not only an Olympic athlete but a pilot of some of the largest aircraft in the world. My old Friends, Jane and April along with a few dozen others too numerous to name.


Nude Pool Party

Corey moved his mouth to my left breast and my nipple enlarged as he slid his tongue around it. His cock continued to slide slowly and smoothly in and out.His attention to my breasts made me think of my sister Cathy and how well she had filled out. I recalled her shapely figure walking stately before me and then her lovely face as she reached the front of the church and turned toward me.

Just three months earlier I had graduated from pre-med with honors and Corey had completed his masters degree. Corey's father threw a small party for our families at the pool of his mansion. Cathy had completed high school a year before and had just finished her freshman year at the local community college.

Ever since I had become sexually active in my senior year of high school Cathy had shown an inordinate amount of interest in sex. One thing she knew was that Mr. Daniels' pool was a clothing optional area and more often than not clothing was discouraged. She had been there before when she was much younger and had stripped down but I had managed to get her back into her bathing suit before our mom and dad found out.

This time, as soon as Mr. Daniels invited us to use the pool and our mom said, "I'll get our bathing suits," Cathy dropped her shorts, pulled off her tank top, removed her bra and slipped out of her panties.

Having been off to school I hadn't realized how voluptuous she had become. I remembered her with a slim, girlish figure, round flat breasts and just a hint of a bottom. But now! Her breast were substantial and well rounded, slim waist with wide hips and a nice round butt. Her brown pubic hair curled slightly at her crotch and emphasized the darkness of her slit. Corey was practically salivating.

"Cathy!" Mom said.

"What?" she replied. Mom responded with a look implying that she knew very well "what".

Simultaneously I had said, "Corey!"

He broke out of his trance to say, "What?" and I responded with a look to imply that he knew very well "what". He gave a sheepish grin and mumbled, "Sorry."

Cathy was explaining to our mom, "You know that nudity is okay here. Susie does it all the time." Then she directed a comment to Mr. Daniels, "It's okay isn't it?"

"Sure it is," he replied, clearly enjoying her show. "In fact I find these trunks somewhat confining. What do you think dear?"

He had turned to his live in girlfriend, Marianne, but she was already out of her skimpy top and was untying her even skimpier bottom.

I looked at Corey and he gave me a nod before lowering his shorts and briefs in one movement. His huge, slightly hardened cock, that I call 'The Beast' popped out and I saw Cathy staring at it.

I shrugged my shoulders and pulled off my top and unhooked my bra.

Meanwhile Cathy was working on our parents. "You guys should just go along," she said. "no reason to bother with a swimsuit. It feels so free!" She twirled around, arms extended, to emphasize her point.

As she swung around she noticed her boyfriend, Sean. They had been going out since she started at college, Sean had been staring at her with his mouth open but now was watching me as I undressed. His slacks were tented in obvious arousal.

Now it was her turn, "Seannie!"

His reply: "What?" to which she gave himthe look.

Sheepishly he said quietly, "Everyone's getting naked."

Cathy went over to him and whispered in his ear. I didn't hear it clearly but was sure it was something like, "and you should get naked too." Anyway, he turned bright red and she began unbuttoning his shirt and unzipped his trousers.

My mom and dad were looking at each other trying to decide non-verbally whether to go along or not. Corey's mom joined them and initiated a whispered discussion. Finally they began to disrobe. I had seen my dad's cock but I didn't think Cathy had. I remember thinking she'd be surprised at his long, thin penis with the huge pendulous balls.

Only Sean was now clothed at all. Cathy had opened his shirt and his pants were at his ankles leaving only his boxers to hide an obviously excited cock. I guess he decided resistance was hopeless so he stepped out of his pants and lowered his shorts revealing an average sized cock and hairy balls pulled tightly against his abdomen from his arousal.

I could write about all the sexual activity that resulted except there was none. Everyone just got on with the swimming and having a good time. Sean's erection quickly went away and that was that.


A Wedding Date

Lying in bed with Corey's beast slipping in and out I imagined Cathy and Sean doing the same thing, his cock sliding in and out of her fabulous body.The thought turned me on even more and I wrapped my legs around Corey's butt so I could pull myself hard against him as he entered.

My butt was supported by a couple of pillows and Corey was on his hands and knees, his body not touching mine except at the genitals. As he thrust in our pubic hairs meshed and crushed with a wonderful tingle against my clit. I lifted my legs and wrapped them as best I could around Corey's butt. The clitoral stimulation increased.

Corey's eyes were closed, a smile of joy on his face. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and hugged my body to him. Now I was swinging freely, I began accentuating the swings, swinging my body back against his pubes as the entered my cave and swinging away as it slipped out. My back barely brushed against the bedsheets. My hardened nipples rubbed lightly against Corey's chest hair as my body rocked in time with his thrusts.

My thoughts returned to the party at the mansion pool. I remembered everyone standing around as Corey's father toasted our educational success. We must have all been naked but I didn't remember that, only the announcements that followed.

Corey and I had told our parents that they could pick our spouses and they could decide on when we would marry. We had actually picked each other but their approval made me all the more certain that he was the right man for me.

At the party Corey's Mom made a simple toast, "to the upcoming nuptials."

What she said hadn't had time to sink in when my dad followed with a statement, "Corey and Susie gave us the responsibility not only to decide who they should marry but also the time of the marriage. We think it's time."

My mom added the details, "we have decided that with Susie completing her undergraduate studies and Corey completing his education and beginning his career, now is the time. Once Corey starts working it will be a while before he can taker time off for a vacation. We think it would be good for you to honeymoon leisurely before he starts work."

Subsequent discussion revealed that planning for an August wedding was already far along. The church had been arranged for. Father Ray, my confessor, a priest from the USC Catholic student Center, had been contacted to perform the ceremony. Kaitlyn, Corey's sister who was now in charge of events at her father's PR firm was arranging for a reception at the mansion. Suffice it to say we were overwhelmed.

Sex that night in the mansion guest house had been joy filled.


Celibacy

As I recalled the excitement of that night Corey's cock slipped entirely out of me. The final inch vacated suddenly as my vagina relaxed and pushed it out.The emptiness reminded me of the period during which Corey had left me. A time of sorrow and a time which would never happen again until death claimed one of us. "Let it be me first," I had prayed, not sure I could live without Corey again. I rmembered Corey coming back into my life at the same time as my vagina admitted the huge cock's re-entry.

In my excitement, I moved my body too far forward and the beast slipped out again. This time we seemed unable to position it to re-enter by just moving our bodies. I had to release my hold on his neck and position the hard rod at my vaginal entrance so Corey could drive it home.I remembered Father Ray standing behind Corey at the end of the aisle. It was all his fault that I hadn't felt the pleasure of the beast entering me for so long.I relaxed back on the pillows. The Beast slid slowly and easily in and outas I reflected on the events which had resulted in our celibacy for a month prior to our wedding.

Father Ray was a priest at the USC Catholic Student Center. He was my confessor and general confidant at school. When I was a girl I read about saints having "confessors" but never really understood what that meant until I met Father Ray. I talked to him about everything and he helped me understand what I should be doing. He always disapproved of my sexual relationships and let me know so. At first I thought he was being judgmental even though he expressed his disapproval in the gentlest manner. He told me about the "spiritual works of mercy." I vaguely remembered something about them but couldn't remember any of them. Well, the first one is "Admonish the sinner." He explained that the word "admonish" was intentionally chosen to indicate that one was to remind the others of their obligation to do what is right and not what is wrong and to point out where they were doing wrong. He told me, "Then you must leave it up to them and God's grace to correct themselves."

Well I didn't see how the wonderful times I had with Corey could be wrong. We were just showing our love for one another and the sexwas wonderful and fulfilling. I always told him I didn't see how it could be wrong. He never agreed.

Corey had met Father Ray before but now that he was to preside over our wedding we met with him for pre-marital counseling. To my surprise Corey had listened intently as Father Ray talked about the Church's quaint notions of chastity and the idea that we shouldn't be having sex until we were married. Then, back in my apartment as I undressed, Corey had said, "You know, Father Ray makes a lot of sense."

"I know, He's been a great help to me," I said casually, flipping my bra into the hamper, not expecting the next statement.

"We shouldn't be having sex," Corey said as calmly as could be.

"What?" I shouted.

"We shouldn't be having sex, we should wait until after we're married."

"You've got to be kidding!"

"No, I think what he says makes sense. I'll have sex with you if that's what you want, but I just think it would be best to wait."

I didn't know whether to burst out in anger or to cry. I still don't understand why Corey would suddenly agree with such archaic notions. I looked at him, speechless, conflicting emotions swirling inside me.

"Don't misunderstand," he said, "I want to make love to you, wild passionate love." he exposed his erection to make the point. But then he covered up again, "I just think it best to wait. I love you. I'll do what you want. It's only a month."

I looked at him. He was sincere about this. No doubt I could have had that cock inside me right then but it was "only a month" I could wait. I didn't want to force him. In the following discussion he explained that the thing Father Ray had said that made an impression on him was how sex was one of the things that made sex special. "Just like you don't kiss someone you don't care for, you don't have sex with someone you aren't formally committed to," is the best I could remember his explanation.

He gave me one of those kisses that showed he cared for me. "Maybe he'll change his mind in a day or two", I thought. I opened a dresser drawer, pulled out a nightgown and put it on. Only after it was on did I remove my panties.

"So, are you leaving?" I asked.

He stripped to his underwear and climbed into bed. We slept with his arm around my waist, a hand on my breast, his hard cock pressed against my butt, But we didn't have sex and he didn't change his mind.

If nothing else, abstaining from sex made me really ready for our wedding night. It was almost all I could think of all day and I went through three sanitary pads during the reception to keep my dampness from staining my dress. I was really ready for the evening with Corey and when we arrived at the room of the hotel, the same hotel where we had spent our first night together, I pulled off my clothes in record time and then helped Corey with his. I grabbed him by his swollen cock and led him gently to the bed. As we lay down together and he began stroking me I responded by demanding, "I want your Beast inside me,now!" and he complied.


A Dream of Brittany

Corey began pumping harder and faster. I responded by thrusting my hips against his. Then he groaned loudly, his body jerked and jerked again as he thrust the beast deep into my cave and held it there. The warm sticky fluid coated the walls of my vagina and oozed down my butt crack. Corey thrust his hips against my crotch repeatedly with a look of unbearable pleasure as the beast continued to spew huge amounts of the fluid. I smiled at him, enjoying the feeling of the beast bucking and squirting inside me. A feeling I had foregone for so long.

He lay atop me and we kissed. I turned us over so I was sitting on his crotch with the beast shrinking inside. I ran my fingers through his chest hair, smiled, told him how much I loved him and lay my head on his chest. I had no orgasm but felt fully satisfied. I knew they would come.

As I slept I dreamed of a place I had dreamed of before. A white featureless space. I stood on a slightly raised platform and looked out at the white expanse. In the distance the floor and ceiling or sky blended together with no hint of horizon or walls.

Unlike before, no angel stood behind me this time. I was alone. Then a lone figure appeared as if walking out of a fog. Small, female, wearing the dress of my bridesmaids and holding a bouquet, she approached me. It was Brittany, a years dead friend, the central figure of previous dreams. In an earlier dream she had been with dozens of other young women. This time she was alone. She came to the edge of the platform, smiled a smile of purest happiness and nodded in approval. The fog closed in around me. Brittany and the platform disappeared andI awoke on Corey's chest, the beast inside me and feeling more certain than ever of my devotion to him.

I squeezed my crotch feeling the fleshy resistance of the huge cock in my vaginal opening hoping Corey would wake and bring the beast to life. But he still slept. I relaxed knowing we wouldn't get up without once again making love.

When he did awake, he woke me with his movement. I stayed on top of him and rode the beast to mutual climax. I lost count of my orgasms during our honeymoon in Cancun and I never again dreamed of Brittany.

Susie_O
Susie_O
430 Followers