Susie Q

Story Info
Susan's not sure, but Todd's determined to convince her.
3.5k words
4.45
61.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma579
emma579
385 Followers

Susan let herself into the apartment, lost in thought, scanning her email on the little phone in her hand. She set her bag by the door and looked up...and stopped still. The real world came back in a rush as she realized what the noises in the background of the email were.

"Yes, please, yes," Christie gasped as the man between her legs made animal noises, sucking greedily. Susan just stared as Christie, bare from the waist down, bucked on the couch, her hands in the man's hair. He was shirtless, his jeans open, a tribal tattoo across his shoulder blades. From the angle she stood at, Susan didn't recognize him. Christie suddenly gasped, her legs jerking against the man's back as she threw back her head, a flush spreading over her throat. "God, yes, Todd."

Susan watched, stunned, as the man surged to his feet, shoving down his pants. He glanced at her, then did a double take. She recognized him from the apartment complex but he wasn't Christie's usual boyfriend.

"Well, well," he drawled, a wide grin on his face, "Have you come to play, pretty girl?" He shoved his jeans down, exposing his thick red cock, straining rigidly out from his body. He stepped free of his clothes, holding his hand out towards Susan, who stood frozen.

"Just stick that in me, Todd," Christie laughed hoarsely, "Susan's a virgin. She won't play with us." She stroked her fingers over her glistening pink folds.

Todd cocked his head at Susan, running his hand over his shaft, stroking himself. "Is that true, Susan?" he asked, ideas running through his head. Susan took a step backwards.

"Stop playing with her, Todd," Christie hissed, "Do you want to fuck me or not?" Todd gave a half-laugh and turned to step up between her legs.

The last thing Susan saw before she turned and fled to her room was Todd's cock plunging into Christie. Through the closed door, she could hear the thump of the couch under their cries as Todd fucked Christie eagerly.

---------------------------------------

Susan dumped her underwear in the washer, then dug in her pocket for change. She set the coins in the slots, then measured out her detergent. She poured it in, but a noise outside the laundry room startled her and she dropped the cap into the washer. With a sigh, she stood on tiptoe and reached into the washer.

Todd walked into the laundry to the view of tight female ass in worn denim. He stopped, cocking the laundry basket on his hip, as he watched the ass wiggle. Interested, he just watched her.

The stupid cap was so slick when covered with detergent, Susan made a face as she settled back on her feet. She grabbed a tee from her basket and wiped the cap off. Setting it back on the bottle, she closed the washer and shoved the coins in to start it. Then she turned and squeaked as she saw Todd standing in the doorway.

Todd's eyebrows went up as he realized who the tight ass was. Susan, Christie's roommate. The virgin. Well, well, he thought, my afternoon is looking up. "Hey there," he grinned.

"Hi," Susan ducked her head a little. Great, just what she needed, Christie's lover. She took in his laundry basket and sighed. So much for getting all her laundry done at the same time. She couldn't take all three with him standing there.

Todd hid his smile as he took in her hesitation. He dumped his basket on the washer next to hers. "So how's it going?"

"Look, Christie went to Atlanta for the weekend," Susan said, fiddling with her shirts. She didn't add that it was with her regular boyfriend Rob.

"Christie was a one time thing," Todd explained, dropping clothes into the washer, "Just a quick fuck. I know she and Rob are going to fuck like rabbits in Atlanta." He shrugged.

"Oh." Susan snuck a peak at him. He really was pretty good looking, even dressed in a ratty tee and ripped jeans. For the past four days, she'd kept replaying the images of him and Christie over and over in her dreams. She felt...itchy and didn't really know what to do about it.

Todd pulled change from his pocket and started his washer, then leaned on it to face her. "So, that leaves you alone this weekend, huh?"

"I guess," she answered.

"So tell me, Susie Q," he drawled, stepping closer to her, "Are you really a virgin?"

"I...uh...well," she stammered, taking a step back from him. This was a topic she wasn't going to discuss with a hot guy. She silently cursed Christie.

"How'd a cutie like you stay a virgin this long?" Todd asked, taking another step towards her. He reached out and tugged one of her brown curls. "You've got such pretty, soft curls, Susie Q. And those chocolate eyes..."

"I'm not...," Susan started, then met his blue eyes, seeing the sparkle, "My name's Susan, not Susie." Time to get out of this situation.

"Oh, come on, Susie," he murmured, brushing his fingers over her cheek and jaw, "You're not all hard and cold. I can tell just by looking at you that you're really soft and sweet..." Susan froze as his fingers played with her curls again. He was so close she could feel the heat of him, smell peppermint and...something male. Pictures of his red cock, thrusting into Christie's pink, filled her mind and she gave a little whimper. Todd bit back his grin.

"I'm not...I...," she felt something flutter in her belly, "I'm not like that."

Todd stepped closer. "Sure you are," he whispered, stroking his hand down her cheek, her throat, her arm, "Soft and warm and pretty. I'll bet you taste so sweet..." He leaned in and brushed her lips over her cheek as he stepped up beside her.

"I don't...," she managed, turning away a little. His lips brushed her throat.

"Let me show you," he murmured in her ear, nipping her lobe lightly with his teeth, "I can show you how much I like what you are. How much I enjoy who you are." His hand was on her hip, sliding under her tee to idly tease her belly.

"Guys don't...don't like me," Susan pulled away and started to back towards the door. Her eyes stayed locked on his. She bumped into a dryer door and jumped.

"I like you," Todd smiled, "I'd like to show you how much." He wanted her like a special treat. A tasty virgin to spice up his afternoon. Maybe even a regular hit if he played it right.

"Why?" Her voice cracked a little, but she'd stopped backing up.

"You're a pretty girl," Todd said, holding out his hand, "I like pretty girls. You saved me a washer when you could have dumped your clothes in. I like that. I bet I could show you how good it would feel to be with me. I'm sure I'd like to do that."

"You...want to have sex with me?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. It would be an experience, she was sure. He was obviously experienced and, based on what little she'd seen online and on TV, he had what it took. Maybe it would help her current...itchiness.

Todd knew he had her, but hid the smug smile. "Of course," he answered, matching her expression, "Do you want to have sex with me?" He held out his hand again. She stared at him a minute, then stepped forward.

"I don't know," she gave him a small smile. She took the hand he held out. "Maybe."

Todd drew her forward until she stood right in front of him. "What can I do to convince you?" She smelled like vanilla and flowers and, as his eyes wandered over her, wasn't wearing a bra.

"Touch me," she whispered, "Show me what it feels like." She lifted her eyes to his. They were dark and her nipples tightened at the look in his eyes. The temptation was greater than it had ever been before. Ever since she'd seen him with Christie, she'd wanted to know what it felt like, what he felt like.

Todd reached out to slide his hand down her arm, to brush it along her breast. "Just like I thought," he murmured, his thumb brushing the tight bud at the tip of her breast, "Soft and warm."

"I like that," Susan smiled. Todd smiled too, drawing her closer until she leaned against him, standing between his legs.

"Good," he growled, bringing up his other hand to cup both breasts. This was going to be fun. He watched her eyes drift closed as he stroked her breasts. Judging her mood, he gently lifted her tee, pulled it over her head. Her arms came up to cross over her breasts as she shivered, but she didn't back away.

"Here?" she whispered, her dazed eyes watching him. She arched a little as his hands cupped her bare breasts, his thumbs brushing over her nipples. This was going to be so easy, he thought. All he had to do was keep cool and get her to cum and he was sure he'd get his cock in her cunt. Her tight little virgin cunt. She would feel damn good wrapped around his penis.

"Right here." He confirmed, letting one hand wander down to the button on her jeans. She pressed her belly to his hand, making a little sound as his fingers played around the waist of her jeans. He smiled, the hand on the breast cupping the back of her neck and bringing her mouth to his. She was sweeter than he'd expected, her innocent response to his tongue touching hers more erotic than he'd imagined. She moaned into his mouth and shivered.

His mouth stayed on hers, feasting. A quick twist of his other hand and her waistband was loose. He eased down the zipper. Little pink panties...he caught an enticing glimpse as he turned her, pinned her against the washer. Her arms circled his neck as he slid his hand into her panties. "I like that," she murmured as his fingers pressed between her folds and stroked her clit.

"Good," he murmured, rubbing back and forth against her clit, making her arch against him, her hips rocking against his hand, "I've got more that I think you'll like." He tugged her jeans down, pressing kisses along her collar bones, the tops of her breasts, as he pulled off the rest of her clothes. She shivered as he boosted her up to the washer, squeaking at the chill of the metal on her bare skin.

"Come here, sweetie," he growled, tugging her knees to bring her to the edge of the washer, sinking to his knees. He shifted a little, his cock tight against his fly, straining for release. He shifted again, trying to ease the pressure a little. He pressed her legs apart, stroking the inside of her thighs. She was plump and pink and his mouth watered. He leaned forward to brush his lips against her thighs, nibbling a little as he moved closer. His thumbs brushed her folds, parted her. "Just like I thought," he murmured, swiping his tongue over her glistening pink, "Tasty."

"Oh." Susan whimpered, squirmed. This was turning into a real experience, she thought, leaning back on her hands, arching her back. She could finally understand some of the attraction of sex, what Christie saw in her flings.

Todd smiled against her folds, rubbing his tongue over her clit, circling her, teasing her. Her hips rocked against his mouth as she leaned forward, clutching at the front edge of the washer, spreading her legs wider. He ducked his shoulders under her legs, tilting her hips up to expose her pussy. He pushed his tongue against her opening, stroking, flicking, until she shuddered and moaned. Closing his mouth over her, he thrust his tongue against her in a quick rhythm, making her pant and squirm even more, her muscles tightening.

"Todd!" Susan grabbed for his head, clutching at him as her core quivered and clenched. He tightened his grip on her thighs and increased the thrust, sucking at her. She gasped, her heels rubbing his back as she desperately squirmed. Todd closed his eyes as he savored the sweet saltiness, the knowledge that this was new to her, that he was going to be the first to bury his cock in this hot little cunt.

Susan came with a breathless cry, her cream spilling into his mouth as her body arched and shuddered. Todd drew it out, suckling her greedily, making sure she enjoyed the pleasure. The more she enjoyed this, the more he'd get out of her today and in the future. She quivered and quaked as he slowly drew back, slowly stood between her spread legs. Her eyes, dark and dazed, met his in surprise.

"Wow," she said, her voice a sultry purr, "You were right. I really liked that." This was better than she'd been led to believe. Maybe she should have been more...open...to sex earlier. Or maybe it was Todd. Certainly Christie had enjoyed Todd, even though she had Rob.

"There's more," he chuckled, pressing his fingers against her sensitive folds, stroking, grinning when she trembled. He rubbed his middle finger against her quivering hole, dipping his fingertip inside her slick pussy. She squirmed, wrapping a hand around his wrist.

"I want to see your cock," she continued, "I bet I'd like it too." Her voice turned sly, hungry, and Todd grinned.

"Soon, pretty girl," he rumbled, moving his fingertip in and out, "But I don't want you to be uncomfortable." He pushed his finger a bit deeper, hearing her breath catch.

"Uncomfortable?" she murmured. It felt...odd to have his finger touching her. But odd in a good way. The needy feeling increased, not lessened, the more he touched her.

Todd kept his finger moving, in and out, a little deeper each time, rubbing and caressing her, coaxing her moans. His cock ached to be inside her, but he knew the trade off would be worth it. A little more attention and she'd be primed for fucking. Watching the flush on her throat, he added a second finger, working both slowly deeper into her soft wet passage. Her fingers tightened on his wrist as she bit her bottom lip. Todd leaned forward and brushed her lips with his.

"Like it?" he whispered, thrusting with his fingers, working her pussy with slow hard bursts and making her squirm. He kissed her again, enjoying how her lips opened under the gently probing of his tongue, how she gave herself.

"Mmm," she breathed against his mouth. A few more kisses and he drew back to study her face. Her eyes were half-closed, her lips slightly swollen, her face flushed. It was the perfect moment.

Todd kept up the rhythm with his fingers in her pussy as his free hand tugged open his jeans. He had to swallow the groan as his cock sprang free, stiff and aching. "Are you ready for me?" he asked softly. She swallowed hard, nodded.

He stepped back, sliding his hands over her legs, licking his lips. He peeled his tee over his head, watching her eyes focus on his erection. He shoved down his jeans, making his cock bob rigidly. When she swallowed again and licked her lips, he felt his groin tighten even more. "Let's get you down from there," he murmured, sliding her forward. When her feet touched the ground, he turned her, bent her over the washer.

Todd slid his hands over her hips, around and over her belly, up to her breasts, as he stepped up behind her, his cock nestled against the crack of her ass. "You're so soft, so sweet," he murmured. His hand slid between her thighs, guiding his cock to her dripping pussy. "I've been waiting for this moment."

"So've I," she murmured, "Please..."

Todd pushed his head against her, easing his thick member into her tight passage. He heard her breath caught, clenched his jaw at the pressure of her inner muscles gripping him. Deeper, he burrowed against her, working his shaft into her embrace. "God, yes," he groaned, his arm banding her waist, his free hand gripping the edge of the washer as he fought for control.

"Todd," she sobbed, feeling the stretch of muscles as his thick length penetrated. She could feel the heat of him, the stone hard feel, the throbbing of his pulse in his penis. It was so much more than his fingers, but it felt...good. His body was hot, pressed to hers, and she felt so feminine, so unlike herself.

He finally filled her, his shaft enveloped in her heat, his belly tight as her inner muscles rippled around him. He throbbed, his penis pulsing with every beat of his heart, his blood running hot and thick in his veins. A shudder ran through her and made him groan. "You feel so good."

"Mmm," she breathed, her hands flexing and relaxing on the washer. He shifted, drew his cock back, and her breath caught. When he pushed in again, she let it out in a sigh. "So do you."

Todd chuckled. He began a slow rhythm, rocking his hips against hers as he pumped his cock inside her. "Better and better," he growled. She shuddered again and he felt her juices run down his shaft. Her pussy became slicker as he began to thrust faster, harder. His hand shifted to press flat on her belly, holding her to him as he fucked her eagerly. Todd grunted with each thrust, the feel of forcing his thick length into her tight cunt sending pleasure echoing through him. Susan panted, thrusting her hips back to meet his thrusts. The friction of flesh on flesh made her quiver and ache, heating her from the inside out.

Suddenly the washer started it's spin cycle, vibrating beneath them, and Susan cried out. The washer's movement, coupled with the man moving behind her, within her, around her, inside her, overwhelmed her. She felt everything inside her clench, felt her breath catch in her throat. It was like the sensations when he'd used his mouth on her, but so much more. "Todd," she whimpered.

"God, Susie Q," he groaned, "Cum for me." Her pussy was tightening around his cock or he was swelling, he couldn't tell. All he knew was his body burned and he couldn't stop the pending explosion. He pushed his hand between her legs, his finger seeking, stroking her clit, as he worked his penis against her quivering passage.

"I'm so hot, so...Todd, please," she sobbed, "I'm...Oh..." With another, wordless sob, she leaned forward over the washer, rising to tiptoe and grinding her ass against his groin. Suddenly, something seemed to burst inside her and she gasped, shuddering. Pleasure shimmered through her as she came, enveloping him in hot cream.

The force of her climax shook him. Her inner muscles clenched and released around him, milking his erection like greedy fingers. His balls clenched and he felt his shaft pulse as heat shot up his cock. Biting back a roar, he shoved his penis in to the hilt and erupted, spurting his hot seed into her core. Susan cried out as he came, ejaculating again and again, emptying his pleasure.

The washer switched cycles and the vibrations stopped as suddenly as they'd begun. Susan leaned against the machine, breathless, trembling, her body melting with release. Todd leaned over her, his weight, his heat, enveloping her even as he softened within her. Taking a deep breath, he eased back, slipping wetly from her quivering pussy. It had been better than he'd fantasized, he thought, and he had a pretty good imagination. Susie Q was a definite keeper, he thought, stepping back, if he played it right.

Susan slowly turned around to face him, her body a combination of looseness and twinges in muscles she'd never used before. She gave him a slow smile. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," she said softly.

"Enough to want to do it again," he confessed. He reached down, yanked up his pants, gathered himself together.

"I'd like that." She looked at him shyly, as if unsure of herself. She reached for a tee and tugged it over her head. He felt a wave of disappointment and bit back a grin.

"How about a soda? I'll get us each one and be right back," he offered, picking up his own tee, "We can talk about what you've got planned for this evening." He knew what he wanted this evening. Susie Q with lots of cream in the center.

"Okay," she answered, pulling on her jeans as he sauntered out of the laundry room. After peeking to make sure he was out of earshot, she pulled a cell phone from her laundry pile. Dialing, she listened to the ring.

"Christie," a familiar voice answered.

"You were right," Susan grinned, "He was a good time."

"Stick with me, girl," Christie laughed, "I know them all..."

emma579
emma579
385 Followers