Susie's College Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
How far would you go for free rent?
3.1k words
4.5
55.4k
8

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday afternoon

When Roxy locked me out of our duplex, I started to panic. I was stark naked and trapped in the back yard with the three guys who had just finished viewing, touching, and exploring my most private body parts to their hearts' content for the past three hours. I really couldn't think straight. All I knew was that I was sweaty and thirsty, my mouth and lips were coated with cum, and after the most intense orgasm of my life, my pussy was still tingling and begging for more.

DJ and Steve invited me inside their duplex to clean up and cool off. Did I have a choice?

I followed them inside and found the bathroom. After I peed and washed my face, I noticed a relatively clean-looking towel on the rack and tried to wrap it around my formerly private parts. I'm pretty tall, so when I tucked the top over my boobs, my pussy lips peeked out. If I covered my labia, my nipples popped out. Oh, well, I thought. Nothing they haven't been staring at and playing with for the past 24 hours. Again--what choice did I have?

I fixed the towel as best I could, turned the doorknob, and took a deep breath. Crap. My boobs popped out and the towel fell off. Tucking myself back together, I DIDN'T take a deep breath, and opened the door. I found a seat on their sofa, held onto my towel, and tried to collect my wits. At least DJ brought me a beer; Steve and Joe just sat across from me and stared at my tits and crotch.

What could I do? I smiled sweetly, picked up the beer, and tried to quench my thirst. The towel wouldn't stay together on the side so I had to hold it in place with one hand to get even a semblance of coverage.

The guys sprawled in their chairs and drank their beers. They didn't say anything and kept sneaking peeks at my crotch.

Finally I said, "Do y'all want the towel back or what?"

"Sure, we'll take it back if you're done with it." Joe said. "Doesn't really cover much anyway, huh?"

I was trying to think of some snappy comeback when I realized something. Part of me was really irritated with all the peeking and staring, but part of me--my tingly middle part—was actually turned by the idea of giving up the towel! I had to admit--it was fun being naked in front of three cute guys. Two of whom were sometimes actually nice.

I was debating whether I really should hand them back their damn towel when we heard a lot of loud bumps and thumps on the other side of the wall. "Guys," I said. "I'm worried Roxy's doing something to my stuff. Could y'all do something?"

Joe went into the kitchen. We could hear him speaking softly on the phone. Eventually he came back.

"She's really pissed--she wants your stuff out of the duplex NOW."

"But--but--how can I get my things? Where will I stay?"

"Just stay here tonight," Joe said. "For now, we need to get your stuff out of there." The other two nodded their heads. "You'd better stay here, though."

They went next door with a bunch of big plastic bags and hauled back my clothes and as many other things as they could carry. I helped myself to another beer and watched.

"We have to go back next weekend and get your furniture, but for now you're OK," Joe said when they came back. They piled all the bags in Joe's room, which had the most space because it appeared to be completely devoid of books, papers, or anything else having to do with going to class. "It's OK--I'm a business major," he said when he noticed the look on my face.

Steve handed out more beers and sat around the coffee table. I sat on the couch with Steve and DJ, and Joe sat in a big recliner. He pulled a joint out from someplace in the armrest and we passed it around. I don't smoke weed very often, but this had been such a bizarre roller-coaster of a day that I told myself I deserved it. Between the beer and the grass, my mouth gradually went into high gear. "Guys, I really appreciate your getting my stuff. I know it's a mess and I promise I'll start looking for a new place as soon as I can and I'll just sleep here tonight and--"

"Susie," Joe interrupted, "it's OK. We talked about it and you can stay with us."

"You guys are the greatest. Thanks so much, but I can't afford two rent payments, I have to figure out how to get out of the lease with Roxy, and then I'll--"

"It's really OK, Susie." He got the strangest grin, which I figured meant the weed was kicking in with him, too. "And we won't make you pay rent--"

"Joe, that's a wonderful offer and I'll only--"

"--As long as you stay naked!"

On cue, all three hooted and high-fived each other before I could even think.

"What did you say?"

"We talked about it, and that's our offer. It's not like we haven't already seen your pussy or anything."

Tact--Joe's special talent. He did have a point about my pussy, but I got pretty pissed off when I realized that my predicament--homeless and functionally naked--was nothing but a big joke to them. Good for a few college-boy laughs. The more I watched them carry on, the more pissed off I got.

"Well--what do you think of our offer?"

What did he think I thought? I was furious, and I just stared back at him. All these emotions welled up inside of me, thanks to the pot. Nearly naked, dog-tired, slightly buzzed on beer and weed. But most of all: furious.

"Sure. I can do that."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"You'll stay naked?"

"In exchange for no rent? Sounds like a deal to me." I knew this wasn't really a good idea, but I sure as hell wasn't going to back down.

"OK," Joe said, holding out his hand. "We'd like our towel back, please."

What a jerk. I ripped the towel off myself and threw it at him. I sat back, crossed my legs, and pointed at my boobs. "Satisfied?"

"Not yet. How do we know you won't, um, just 'forget' about our agreement in a day or two?"

"OK, you're up to something, Joe. What do you have up your sleeve? I obviously don't have anything up mine."

"We need some kind of enforcement clause--a penalty system or something."

"Let's get one thing straight. No sex, got it? But beyond that, I can damn well handle anything you come up with."

"Is that right? Try this. First time you cover up in any way you just get a warning. But if it happens again that day, then you--you--"

DJ chimed in. "Clean a room or something?"

"Screw that. Second warning, you have to show us your pussy." Joe said.

Aw--what the hell. They'd been staring at it all weekend anyway. I took a drag off the joint and finished my beer. "OK, I can handle that--"

"--Your whole pussy. Long enough for all three of us to get as close a look as we want."

"Whatever," I sighed. "So what do you mean by 'cover up,' Joe? What if I absent-mindedly put my hands in front of my boobs?"

"Violation. And you can't put them in front of your pussy, either."

"But I can cross my legs, right, like this? Or is that a violation too?"

"Good point. That's a violation, too."

Crap. I'd just dug myself in deeper. I uncrossed my legs, reached for the joint and took a big puff to finish off the joint. "Come on, now." I looked at Steve and DJ. "What about you guys?"

"I agree with Joe," DJ said.

Weenie. As if he'd say different. I looked at Steve. Surely he'd be on my side--

"Me, too," Steve said. Bastard.

"You know, guys, I'm feeling outnumbered here. Aren't y'all taking advantage of my situation just a little bit?"

Joe shot looks at the other guys and said, "So what? Any time it gets to be too much for you, just leave--nobody's making you take our free rent offer."

"Who said it was too much for me, Joe? I still say I can take whatever you dish out. But wait--what if someone drops by to visit?"

They all thought. Or more likely--Joe thought, and the wimps waited for him to say something. DJ got us another round of beers. On top of everything else, they wanted me looped. Screw them, I thought, as I took a swig.

Joe pulled out another joint (was I right or what?) and fiddled with it a while until it finally lit. He passed it on to Steve and said, "You can go get dressed real quick if someone comes over--as long as you're not in warning mode--"

DJ interrupted. "I got it--if you're not in warning mode, you can put on two articles of clothing--"

"And shoes count as one--" Steve chimed in. Brother.

"Yeah, but if you've gotten a warning, you only get one item max--"

Joe took over. "Right. And if you've had two warnings, you have to stay naked."

"Even with other people around?" I asked.

"Uh-huh. That's the deal."

I took a drag on the new joint. "That's asking a lot."

Joe answered with a smile, "Remember--you can always back out any time--" He knew I wouldn't.

"Who said anything about backing out?" I exhaled.

I passed the joint to Steve. Gradually, everyone started to relax, including me. When the joint came my way again I leaned forward and pulled my feet up under me Indian-style. I subconsciously put my hand on the cushion so my wrist covered my crotch.

"Susie--you just got your first warning," Joe said. He was still sitting in the recliner, across the table from me.

"What? Give me a--"

Steve said, "He's right, Susie."

"Yeah, yeah." I moved my hand away and took a puff from the joint. I noticed three sets of eyes focus on my crotch. Between my leaning forward and the cushion, all they could see was some pubic hair, but I still got a naughty twinge down there.

"Here's to Susie, our new roommate," Steve said. We clinked our beers and passed around the joint again. I slouched back on the couch and put my feet up on the coffee table. My knees separated a little. I noticed the guys openly staring between my legs. I didn't mind--by then I was so relaxed I was starting to get warm all over--like a big fuzzy blanket had settled all over me--especially that little wet tingly place between my legs.

I closed my eyes.

The next thing I remember is hearing Joe's voice somewhere. "--And she still needs to do her share of the chores--"

Were they talking about me as if I weren't even there?

"--What if she ever gets a third warning in a day? Then what?"

I should have complained--I mean, 'she' this and 'she' that--but I hardly even heard them. I snuggled down onto the couch a little more, which made my knees fall apart a little more. Mmm--my little cunt was getting just so warm and wet and tingly--

"--She could do extra chores--"

I really should have said something but my brain was lost in a mushy pussy-whipped marijuana haze.

DJ's voice somewhere. "How about this? She could--um--earn extra points by letting us touch her tits or pussy--"

Mmm--that would feel nice! I caressed my boobs. I totally agree. Uh huh. Just--just--oh god I think I need to rub my clit. Maybe just for a second--

"That would work--"

Was that Steve? He's SO cute--I just couldn't help myself. I reached between my legs and rubbed. Just a little. God that felt good. After being so tormented and so horny all weekend--

Joe's voice now. "Or she could give us blow jobs--"

Oh my god. I had a vision of Joe's huge cock. I remembered the afternoon, when I wrapped my lips around it and slid it down my throat. How big he was. And when he came. And when I came--ooh, right. I spread my legs wide, so I could rub a little more. Just a little more.

I realized no one was talking any more, and half opened my eyes. They were all leaning forward, inches from my crotch. Three guys were totally mesmerized by my poor little sopping wet pussy.

That did it. I went over the edge--I shoved two fingers deep inside my hungry aching cunt. My other hand caressed my swollen button. Over. And over. I couldn't stop. The room got dark. I couldn't breathe--Monday morning

I woke up on the couch, naked under a blanket.

Last night was a total blur. Did I really spread my legs and put on a total show for these guys? For probably the tenth time this weekend?

I wrapped the blanket around myself and stumbled towards the bathroom. Joe opened his door. "Susie--what are you doing?"

"I--I need to take a shower."

"I mean with the blanket. You just earned a warning."

"Oh, uh, yeah." Sheepishly I handed him the blanket. He stared at my tits as I ducked into the bathroom.

When I was done I had to resist the reflex to wrap myself in a towel. This wasn't going to be as easy as I'd convinced myself last night in my haze of total horniness.

I stepped out into the hall. The three of them were in the kitchen drinking coffee and eating cereal.

"Um, guys--where are my clothes?"

"They're in Joe's room," Steve said.

"I've got class in 45 minutes--I need some clothes."

"All right," he said. "We'll get you some in just a minute."

"What do you mean--YOU'LL get me some?"

"I mean we'll pick out your clothes."

"Come on, guys."

"Seriously--you agreed to that. Don't you remember?"

"Not really. Um--yeah. Vaguely. Just get my clothes, OK?"

The three of them ducked into Joe's room and came back holding a pair of short cutoffs I hadn't worn in years, a flimsy tank top, and some nice sandals.

"That's it? Come on, guys. I'm going to be in class all day. I for sure need a bra with that, and what about underwear?"

"That's two articles of clothing, like in the agreement, and we threw in a bonus article since it's the first day." Steve said.

"But that's a one-time deal," Joe added. "If you want another item, we'll have to charge you a warning,"

"Whatever. Just go back in there and get me a bra and panties, please."

Joe said, "That would be two items. And you already have one warning, remember?"

Crap--I'd forgotten.

"So we give you one item and a second warning. Remember the agreement about second warnngs?"

"Yeah yeah. I show y'all my pussy. Let's just get it over with so I can get to class. Where do we do this?"

"Let's see," Joe said. "Sit on the couch like you did last night and spread your feet apart on the coffee table."

"It's too early in the morning for this."

"Like we believe you, Susie. After showing us everything last night--and I do mean everything?"

"--Not to mention yesterday afternoon," DJ added helpfully.

They had me there. "All right. Here goes." I sat down, scrunched my butt to the edge of the couch cushion, spread my feet apart, and propped my heels on the coffee table. All three of them crouched between my knees. That familiar tingle started up in my middle and I closed my eyes.

The first voice I heard was DJ's. "God, this is amazing."

"I didn't get to look this close yesterday," Steve answered.

I could feel their breath on my labia, and my breathing picked up.

DJ went on. "Look how wet she's getting--and that smell!"

Joe knew everything about women, of course. "Ah, yes. 'Eau de horny pussy.' That, good fellows, is man's REAL best friend."

"Can--can I touch it?" DJ asked. He sounded so desperate it was kind of cute. "Do you think she'd mind?"

Here we go with the 'she' again.

Joe answered for me, of course. "Hell, she'd love it! Go ahead!"

"NO!"

With all the will power I could muster, I straightened myself on the couch and shakily got to my feet. My pussy was not happy with me--it begged for relief. "No--no more. Please, guys. I--I've got to get to class." I tried to take a step but I was so wobbly Steve had to grab my arm. "Now could I please have my underwear?"

Joe grinned. "What'll it be? Bra or panties?"

Bastard. I looked at the clothes piled on a chair. As I recalled, the shorts rode really low and not very tight on the legs. But that top--wow. It looked like tissue paper.

"OK--just give me a bra. I really need to get moving."

After what seemed like an eternity Joe came out of his room and handed me a soft little bra that would keep my nipples from poking through the top, but I'd definitely be bouncing around all day. Well--at least I'd be legal. And I was in a big hurry. I snatched it out of his hand, gave him an evil look, and gathered up my stuff.

I started to dress in front of them but Steve stopped me. "Uh-uh. Remember--no clothes in the house. You get the washroom off the garage to change, and you get the garage for your car. That way you never have to wear clothes inside."

"Did I really agree to all this?"

"Yep--we wrote this all down and signed it. Do you want to see the paper?"

"Uh, no--I remember." Sort of.

I went out to the washroom to dress. The top was as flimsy as I'd remembered, but at least it was dark and not too low-cut. With the bra underneath I'd be bouncing, but not showing very much.

The shorts were now my big problem. I slipped them on. The waist sat low on the hips and the legs only went maybe two inches below my crotch, and they were really loose-fitting. Since I had nothing on underneath I'd have to be careful how I sat. If the pants sagged in the back my naked butt would be in plain sight, and if I didn't keep my knees together, my pubes would be open for public viewing. To make matters worse, I was so turned on from this morning's little inspection, the crotch was already soaking wet.

This was going to be a very long day.