Suspended!

Story Info
A sub has an learning experience.
1.4k words
4.18
35k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess regains consciousness and realizes that she is hanging suspended from her arms, blindfolded, her legs spread wide and anchored with leather thongs. She can feel that her legs are spread wide by the pull of the muscles on her inner thighs. She can also feel that her breasts and labia are swollen with arousal. She listens as she hears people moving around the barn and then smelled burning candle wax as she feels someone move up against her shoulders and gently lift her head back by her brown hair. A tongue runs over her lips and her mouth, and then the mouth covered hers in a deep sucking kiss. Jess feels the tongue's insistent press and opens her lips and mouth slightly as the tongue slides in through her lips and tastes her.

She was scared at first, when they grabbed her from the Foley's parking lot just outside of San Angelo, Texas, covering her mouth and nose with the wet rag. The chloroform worked quickly and she lost consciousness. But now she opened her mouth and her tongue danced with the strangers.

"Oooooo" she moaned as she felt the coarse male hands slide up her rib cage and cupped her hanging, swollen 36C breasts. The stranger squeezed them slowly and gently expanding the area of her areola and then slowly slid each hand down her warm cones to her erect and tingling nipples. She moaned out softly as she felt her cunt respond to the erotic stimulation, her swollen and opened labia tingling with an achy itchiness that is driving her insane with wanton lust. She bucked her hips up involuntarily, as she tries instinctively to find some relief from the intense tingling and arousal.

Suddenly the blindfold is removed and it takes her a minute to adjust, to take in her surrounds. She realizes that she is in a large barn and it is dark outside. Jack... is there! He is the one standing behind her and he is naked except for a small, red, cock pouch thong. His biceps and abdominal muscles shining in the candle light. You hear the swish and slap of a riding crop and suddenly looked up in front of your outstretched arms to find a beautiful black woman and a huge giant of a black man standing before you.

The Black woman speaks, "My name is Tara... Mistress Tara to you and you are to do as I say and not speak! Nod your head if you understand!" Tara wore only a short sheer red tunic, which was open in a V down to her waist. You could see, due to its transparency, that she was naked underneath it. Her breasts were remarkably large and full. They were widely spaced and her nipples were extremely well developed and very prominent. Her firm succulent buttocks were set high and round. Her shaved labia peeked at you from under the edge of her tunic as she moved. Tara had thigh high, black leather boots on and a 36" riding crop in her right hand.

She looked at you and said, "This is Buck and he's here to help us teach you about the limits of your sexuality... and your submission. We will explore your limits and take you higher than you've ever been. Jack has planned this for you 26th Birthday." She pulled on the leash in her left hand and your eyes followed it to a thin leather cage that held Buck's 10" cock. A small strap at the base of the leather cylinder surrounds his huge balls and then snaps to the cylinder on the other side. The leash was attached to a small O ring on the strap.

You had never seen a cock so BIG! You wondered if you could take its incredible length and girth. You thought that if he tried to fuck you with it he'd probably rip you wide open and kill you. You were brought back by a small sharp string in your arm, as you looked up Jack had just injected something into your arm.

You looked questionably at him but Tara answered, "It's a chemical, which stimulates the area of your brain, which controls your Libido. It will help you to lose all your inhibitions and help us to explore your most dark and depraved side. You will feel the drug begin to work as your body becomes hot and sweaty, your breathing will quicken and an incredible madding itchiness will envelop your breasts and pussy.

You feel the drug as you hang there, sensual tingling, lightly at first then flaring through your breasts and vulva.

"Owwwwww" you moan as the tingling intensifies, becoming more demanding. Your nipples point outwardly as they tighten and your clit and vagina throb and feel like a million ants are crawling over your clit and within your vagina.

You're beside yourself with lust as the riding crop strikes your inner thigh, just above your knee. You howl in pain and surprise as another strike hits your inner thigh higher up. You moan as the stinging fire along your thigh moves higher with each stringing stroke. Tara strikes you're opposite thigh in the same areas as your pelvis begins to buck up and down, your whole body is now singing with stinging and tingling sensations. Your pussy is clenching on itself, drooling your juices milking out of your wanting cunt and running downward you're your tensing anus and dripping from your clenching ass cheeks onto the straw covered floor.

As Tara's crop strikes higher and higher up your thighs you lose the ability to tell the difference between pain and pleasure and it melts into a demanding need for sexual release.

You moan, "Oh Please Mistress Tara, whip me HARDER and HIGHER!"

Tara smiles and moves the whip strikes up higher, to the swollen lips of your pussy and spread wide buttocks. You scream as the flat end of the crop strikes your exposed and erect clit. Tara swings the crop and strikes your open buttocks and when alternating between your buttocks and you're screaming clit. The crop closes the distance to your flowing pussy as you feel your climax coming, you ride higher and higher as Tara strikes your puckered asshole and pussy, and when you scream, "Oooooooooooooo, YES, AAAAGGGGHHHHHAAAAAAA" as you climax harder than you've ever climaxed before.

Your whole abdomen and pussy were contracting and squeezing down, you cum in gushes as you climax over and over again and then faint.

You come back from the blackness; you're now supported by a padded horse, the padded support running from above your mons to your sternum, your arms and legs suspended and spread wide. Tara is in front of you with Buck. He's standing a foot away from your head and Tara is kneeling beside him taking off his cock cage. She licks at his aroused and distended cock. You watch as Tara slides her hand up and down Buck's lengthening cock and watches as drip after drip of precum begins to leak out of the opening in the head.

You also feel Jack standing between your wide spread legs and rubbing his great cockhead up and down your oozing slit.... as you watch Tara led Buck by his enormous cock toward your mouth. You moan as the huge black cock head touches your waiting lips... you want it! Ohhh you want it so! You want it all, to take all ten inches of it within you!

The drug in your blood has made you unbelievably horny, you throb all over and your cunt is a drooling, maelstrom of wanton need... filling your brain with unquenchable desire and passion.

You cry out over Back's cock as you feel John's cock head center on your tensing anal ring. It is then that your impaled both in the mouth by Buck and in your contracting anal passage by Jack. You scream at the initial invasion and pain. Then concentrate as both men begin to slide in and out of your openings. Your filled and stretched by both cocks, as you watch Tara raise her hand with the crop and bring it down hard on her ripe and taut buttocks...

END

Please take a minute to write the author an email. It world be greatly appreciated if you expressed how you found the story, whether it was arousing or not. If you would like to read more or exchange your stories and fantasies please feel free to send them to me. This story is not to be republished without the author's permission. I would appreciate any suggestions as to other story themes and or interests you have or want written about.