Suspension of Disbelief Ch. 01

Story Info
I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.
2.3k words
4.44
10.3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, she was beautiful, and as I felt myself slowly slip into her soft and wet forbidden'ness, I felt my eyes close and my world explode in giant bursts of white light.

But I'm jumping ahead:

It didn't matter where I was or what I was doing, it didn't even matter that it had been over for nearly 5 months. I came to understand that I didn't love her in the same way I did, but that didn't stop me from fantasizing about her regularly. I considered many times that the reason it was so exciting and, I guess, erotic for me was because of how naughty it was, to want to make love to the woman that I had always made love to, but now couldn't.

At first the experience shocked me; I began to look through materials on the web, trying to understand why I couldn't shake this sexual desire from my previous partner. Was it 'grass is greener'? Was I some kind of pervert? The number of articles that warned me away from divulging in such risky acts also gave me cause for concern, but eventually I understood it. It was so simple I found myself hitting my forehead. It wasn't just that I found her body to be the most exquisite and delicate looking object in the world, or the way her soul-penetrating eyes would look deep down into me, but it was the way she would kiss me, the way her tongue would caress my mouth and tease me with slow and gentle licks. It was the way she would move my hand down to her bottom, her eyes fixed on me, her mouth hanging slightly open in anticipation for me to touch where she wanted me to touch. It was the way that her hugs could turn me on, in the way she pushed her body against me and I could feel her curves pressing against me.

So before long, I began to just accept that we were never going to be together but I would always have fond memories of her and the adventures we had, and of course, the times we spent in bed together (or sometimes out!).

Despite the end of our relationship we had tried to remain friends, dropping each other the odd text message every now and again, checking each other was ok, that sort of thing. But one day, unexpectedly, she wrote me a message asking if I wanted to come to a party around hers with a few of her mates, not for a particular occasion, just an opportunity for people to get a bit merry and catch up, etc. A few times before the actual party I found myself trying to convince myself not to go, that I should really stay away otherwise it may bring old sparks back, but my party spirit got the better of me in the end I decided to go.

I went bearing all types of spirits and alcohol, taken from my cupboard at home which had collected many different types. I was swept away in the atmosphere and began to really enjoy myself, forgetting any past issues and enjoying everyone's company. Plus I wasn't complaining about the ratio of women to blokes either, which meant I was getting the odd hug and cheeky peck here and there. By about 2 o'clock, people were starting to shift off home and it wasn't long before it was just me and her, left on the sofa, drinking the most recent cocktail I had concocted out of the dregs left at the end of party. I'd forgotten how much I loved to make her laugh and for the first time in a long while, I wasn't holding on to any bitter memories over the breakup, but instead just appreciating the good moments. I was suddenly completely at peace with myself and the world. She looked great and she looked happy and I was reminded of how important it was to me that she was happy, and still, at that moment, I felt similar, that I just wanted her to be happy. The only issue I was having however, was that the alcohol was allowing my sub-consciousness to think for itself and as a result I keep being mesmerised by her lips and feeling the urge to move in to kiss her constantly.

"I've missed talking to you," she said. It took me a while to recover from the butterfly's in my stomach, knowing that she appreciated this as much as I did.

"I've missed it too, I've had a really good night, thank you." I beamed at her.

She moved closer to me and put her arms around me, she gave lovely hugs and this one was no exception.

"I can't," she began to say. "I can't really get to you, hang on," she flicked her leg over my legs and before I knew it she was on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her hard and she did the same. Call me slow, call me a drunken plonker, but it took me a few moments to register that her crouch was sitting directly on top of mine. For a moment I panicked that I might get aroused, but I quickly focused on something mundane and boring to stop myself from showing any potential signs of excitement. We just stayed there for a few moments, and it was actually really, really good, just warm big hugs.

I made to give her one last tight squeeze to almost initiate the end of the hug, when I heard a noise come from her mouth. It was a noise I hadn't hear for a long time, a blissful noise, a horney noise, a small moan. Now the problem was that her mouth was directly next to me ear and one thing that always drove me crazy was when she would whisper in my ear, her warm moist breath tickling my sensations. I couldn't help it, I squeezed her again, this time her moan was slightly louder.

"I missed your big hugs too, especially when you squeeze me hard," she breathed into my ear again. I felt electricity race around my body and to the end of my cock. I could feel myself coming to life. I squeezed her again, clasping her body to mine so I could feel her as close as possible to me. Another moan, this time her body reacted and her hips flinched. The effect caused her to push down her body on me, pushing herself down on my crouch. Before long she had started a motion, her mouth not leaving my ear, driving me more and more insane. She stopped suddenly and looked at me.

"Do you mind?" She said, her eyes looking at me with seduction and hunger. I had no words I just managed to slowly shake my head. She smiled her warm smile and leant back into me, slowly moving her hips up and down. She stopped again and looked down, beckoning to the large belt I was wearing, it was clearly digging into her as she was wearing a dress. She undid the belt and button with the zipper already open anyway. She climbed back on top and this time her mouth found mine and her tongue was deep in my mouth caressing my own tongue. I could feel myself growing more and more and I felt like I was going to pop, strangely what happened next made me feel like I had.

I realised quickly that I could feel cold air around my cock and wondered what had happened, but moments later it occurred to me that I had pushed through the slit in my boxer shorts. The problem now was that I was actually pushing against her knickers and I could feel that it was getting very wet.

"Is that what I think it is?" She asked me.

"Ermm, yes," I laughed "Sorry." She didn't mind, she just carried on, her movements slightly more vigorous now, her lips pushing harder on my mouth.

"Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you," she directed. I closed my eyes and put my hands over my eyes. I had a feeling I knew what she was going to do, she would take off her dress and show me her awesome looking underwear to get me excited. Yes, that was it, I was confident and growing excited. Moments later I could feel her get back on top of me, so I opened my eyes. She sat there smiling at me but her dress was still on, my face dropped a little; half from disappointment, half from confusion.

"Can't you tell what's different?" she asked in a sexy way. She moved her hips again and I nearly exploded right there and then. She had taken off her knickers and I could feel her ridiculously wet pussy stroking and teasing my penis. My cock grew again, completely aroused by the surprise and the sensation of her moving on top of me. She moved in different ways to try and navigate where my cock touched her, firstly all around, then around her clit (she moaned a lot) and eventually to the mouth of her pussy where she was dripping thick gloopy wetness.

"We should be careful," she said "I'm so wet you could slip in me at any point, and you're not wearing a condom". It was like she had almost said it to arouse me more; the sheer idea of being inside her without anything between was enough to drive any man crazy. She began making small pronounced movements and I realised that I was slowly moving into the mouth, just on the edge, it drove me mad, I could feel my body squirming.

"Careful..." I said

"Of course," she replied.

But she wasn't stopping, I don't think she could anymore, the movements were getting bigger with no resistance at all I was pushing further and further inside her.

I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, she was beautiful, and as I felt myself slowly slip into her soft and wet forbidden'ness, I felt my eyes close and my world explode in giant bursts of white light.

It was pure ecstasy, I wasn't on the planet anymore; I was somewhere else, somewhere where the only things that existed were me and her. She rode on top of me, never stopping, slowly, up and down, deep and grinding, more and more. After what seemed like hours I had to ask her to stop.

"What's wrong?" She asked, her hips still moving. I could feel myself getting dangerously close to Cumming and having tried to stop myself from doing it for a long time; I knew there was going to be lots of it.

"I need to put a condom on before I explode," I explained and smiled. She looked a bit crestfallen but she understood. I quickly put one on and she insisted on getting back on top me again. She carried on grinding into me hard, it was nowhere near as exciting or good as it was before, but we carried on. Her mouth came down to me ears again.

"I miss your cock, I wish I could feel it again one more time". Her words and her breath driving me crazy, I felt the same way.

"I wish I could feel you again too"

"Let me take it off for a moment" And with that she reached down and pulled it off, throwing it to the side and slipped me back in, it was heaven again. This time she moved her hips down and moved them to the side at the same time, I nearly yelled out. It was amazing and intense. I loved every second of it.

"You can't do that again" I laughed

"Why not? She beamed at me.

"Because it feels fantastic and I'm likely to cum hard inside you". On my words she moaned loudly, it was like she thought I was daring her.

"Really? She asked, her mouth hanging open again. "If I do this?" I felt the need to yell out again. "Or this," she did it again "And this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this." Each time she said the words she would do the same move over and over again. "And this, and this, and this... I can feel your cock throbbing... Oh baby, do you like it when I do this? And this, and this, and this and... Oh baby, cum inside me I want you to fill me up, fill me up now." Her hips bouncing on me harder now, with no sign of giving up or letting go. My cock was as deep as it could be inside her and, she wasn't letting any of me out now, she moved in circular motions around my cock, her soft and wet walls massaging the tip of my cock, begging me to release my load of thick white cum inside her.

"Cum for me, cum inside, I'm not gonna stop till you cum inside me and fill me up, That's it baby, oh, oh, yeah, I can feel you throbbing like crazy, give it to me" Her tongue rammed itself into my mouth, moving with passionate embrace, I could feel myself about to explode.

"I want to feel it inside me, filling me up, I want you to cum with me. I want your thick cum inside me now.. Yes, yes that's right, cum for me, cum for me, cum for me now. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, that's it, all of it" She kept riding me, she wanted every last bit drained out of me. "Yes, oh yes, I can feel you, you feel amazing, oh baby, cum, keeping cumming." And I did, burst after burst; it was out of this world.

A few minutes later after we stopped moving and both fell asleep on the sofa. It had been an amazing night and my fantasy had been appeased, she was amazing at making love and I didn't even care that I had cum inside her.

End of Part One