Suspension of Disbelief Ch. 02

Story Info
She couldn't keep her hands off me.
3.7k words
4.62
6.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun began creeping into the room and I could almost see it through my closed eyes. Somewhere inside a bell went off telling it was time to open my eyes and wake up.

Suddenly, my mind took me to what had happened the night before and my eyes shot open as I instinctively called out her name. She was there, lying next to me her eyes not five centimetres away from mine, smiling a deep infectious smile, her eyes caressing mine with warmth. I couldn't help smile back as I thought we both must have staggered to her bed, half asleep, half remembering the motion.

"Morning sleepy-head," she almost whispered to me "It's nearly twelve."

"Ummm," I managed to say, the ability to talk with words still trying to make its way to the surface. She laughed a little and reached out to hug me, her leg landing on my side under the covers, her face and hair almost covering mine. I didn't mind at all, I'd always considered myself a big softy and liked the closeness, especially when feeling fragile after a pretty heavy night.

I got up and went to the bathroom to answer the call of nature. I also rubbed a little toothpaste and it in my mouth, it wasn't quite as refreshing as having a good brush, but it would make me seem a little fresher. I walked back into her bedroom and noticed she hadn't made any attempt to get up and was smiling at me as I walked through the door. It was a little chilly and I was still feeling groggy, so her hand tapping the bed next to her was all the invitation I needed to get back in to bed.

We lay there for a little longer and my mind turned to dubious and in some ways monotonous events I had to take care of that day. I felt speech return to me and was about to ask whether it would be alright to grab a quick shower when she spoke.

"You were great last night baby, I haven't cum that hard in a long time," she said to me quietly. Again, her mouth lingered closely to my ears and I felt things stir inside, like she'd hit a switch and my body, like some big clockwork machine, was being activated. Cogs turning in unison, a complicated unison, one where every single cog wanted to turn at that precise moment, because doing so would unleash that most basic primal need, buried inside.

If anyone knew how to turn my cogs it was her. Initially I don't know if she'd said it on purpose to turn me on, but I was already displaying an 'early riser' as was sometimes my issue in the mornings. But on her words, I felt her warm breath tickle and tease my insides, the strength of it moving to stroke my cock, causing it throb slightly. I knew she could feel it because her leg was actually resting on top of my crotch, the pressure actually intensifying the sensation.

"Hello big boy," she whispered again in my ear, I throbbed again, against her leg knowing full well she could feel what she was doing to me. "Looks like someone has woken up before you," she teased. Pulling her head away slightly so she could know look at me, her hands disappeared under the bed covers and they emerged holding her jogging bottoms she had been wearing, her eyes smiled at me harder as she saw the hungry expression fill my face, my mouth slightly hanging open. Next she reached for the bottom of top she was wearing, her arms crossing over each other so she could pull it off.

Suddenly, I had an angel lying next to me, completely naked and smiling still, nut now in a 'Let's have some fun' kind of way. I immediately pulled myself closer and pressed my lips to hers; she opened her mouth and swept her wet tongue into my mouth. She wasn't interested in going through the motions today; she was moved by animal lust and clearly wanted another good seeing too. Her hands moved down my body and to my shorts, slowly pulling them down. I kept trying to recall whether I had ever known her to be this 'alive' so soon after waking, although in truth I had no idea how long she had been awake for before I'd opened my eyes.

Her tongue still deep in my mouth, she managed to get them completely off me using her hands and feet. She was now trying to pull me on top of her, her legs spreading wide to allow me greater access. She really was incredibly horney, I had no idea what had happened to make her like this but I could feel my cock throbbing harder than ever. The next thing I knew I was in-between her legs and she was groping around with her hands searching for what she needed, what she clearly craved and what she was almost desperate to feel inside. Her mouth left mine as she grabbed my cock tightly, moaning slightly as she looked at me with lust filled eyes, her hand registering how turned on she'd got me. She teased my head on the edge of her pussy, using me to caress her most sensitive region.

"Do you like that baby?" She asked me "Can you feel how wet I am for you?" Her mouth purposefully accentuating the word 'wet'. The whole thing was ridiculously erotic. As I stared down at her beautiful and sexy body, a moan left my mouth and I closed my eyes slowly. The sensation was fantastic as moved my cock around her pussy's entrance. Then, without warning, she pulled me in to her, clearly not being able to hold on any longer.

I met no resistance and slipped all the way in, her legs and arms clamping around me, seeming synchronising with her pussy gripping me, squeezing the life out of my cock. I moaned again at the sensation, it was exquisite and for a moment I couldn't move my body.

Then slowly, I began to pull out of her, the sensation was bliss covered with bliss and wrapped up in pure sexual heaven. When I reached almost the tip of her entrance, I pushed back slowly, determined to savour the numbness that was filling my whole body through this perfect and delicious motion. Her head was moving all over her pillow, trying hard not to scream out in pure fits of passion. Was it the pent up sexual frustration that made this feel so good? The left-over passion that existed before? I can honestly say I really didn't know, and I felt in that moment she would have said the same.

Her eyes locked back on to me, a thirst now filling her eyes, her own body screaming at her that this is what she needed, this is what she craved.

"Baby, you feel so good and your cock feels huge," she breathed heavily, her words motivating me to push and pull harder and faster. She could sense her words were beginning to push me. "You are so so deep inside me," I pushed into her hard this time grinding against her, seeing just how far I could push into her. Her moans were infectious and willed me on further. I remembered that she loved the sensation of me grinding whilst moving my hips in almost circular motions. It seemed to hit all those precious and sensitive nerve endings inside her. As her eyes lifted and I could see the whites of her eyes, I knew that this hadn't changed at all.

As I continued this for a little longer, I could feel her cervix massage the edge of cock. One of the things that was different about her was the shape of her cervix. It was narrower and longer than most. The Doctors had done tests but told her it was nothing to worry about, it just meant a sexual partner may hit it easier. What I loved about it was it narrowed out, like a cone, at the end so it was easier to hit her g-spot (yes she actually had one) which made it so much more fun for me as I used to get to watch her cum like crazy. But I would also be able to tease my urethra with it lightly because of it's shape.

I was going to take full advantage of this and proceeded to continue to massage it with my cock. Her head was flailing again on the pillow and she grabbed hold of my neck, pulling my mouth down to hers again, he lips kissing hard, her eyes scrunched up tight and her pussy clamping down on me harder than ever, I felt her begin to contract and out of the corner of her mouth she let loose a muffled "I'm cumming, I'm cumming so hard baby." And with that, she did. Her body contorted as she clearly exploded, her juices rushing out to greet my still solid and bulging cock. I was moving slower now allowing her to enjoy the orgasm she was experiencing. However, as soon as I could feel her body calm down, I stared at her with deep sexual menace and began to grind on her again, this time making sure to hit her clit whilst rubbing gently against her cervix.

"No baby, I'm too sensitive." She almost pleaded with me, but I kept going, this time grabbing her hands on forcing them down on the bed. I could already see in her face that she was torn as she loved for that moment that I was in control but at the same time she was incredibly sensitive.

"Cum for me again baby," I whispered at her.

"I can't, it's too soon after," she responded, her head moving around again, her body spasming from the contact.

"You're wet pussy feels amazing, taking me all in, nice and deep." My words caused her to moan, she loved it when I talked to her dirty.

"Oh god, please, you have to stop its so sens..."

"I want you to cum hard for me baby," I interrupted. I'm not gonna stop slowing grinding into you, till you do." The words I spoke seemed to drive something deep inside her, a wild desire of flames, fanned higher by my voice.

"Oh god, baby, it's so sensitive, I can't, oh god," she began again. "I can feel you rubbing your cock up against my G-Spot, it's so hot, but I'm so sensitive." I then had an idea that I knew would drive her wild.

"I know my cock head is just under your cervix, if I was too cum now I'd cum straight inside your womb." Her body flinched as I said the word womb. The effect has been spot on, I knew that when she was in this much pleasure the idea of having me fill her with cum was almost too intense for her.

"Oh god, you could do it, you could do it right now, fill me up with your hot cum. Pump your load into pussy, fill me up and pump it hard into my womb, oh fuck." She was saying it out load and although it was turning me on, it was more for her. "Still...... Still so sensitive baby," she managed to get out.

By now her body was uncontrollable, I was having a hard time keeping her pinned down underneath me, but still I grinded, in that slow circular motion, driving her insane with pleasure and to some degree with pain as well, because of how sensitive she was.

"Cum for me, cum for me hard again," I whispered again.

"Oh god, baby, please don't stop, it feels so good," I could see water filling her eyes. This actually concerned me and I almost stopped the motion, but she grabbed my ass and through gritted teeth begged me not to stop.

"I'm so close," she whimpered "I'm gonna cum so so hard for you."

I continued the assault on her sensitive areas, building a little more speed up now, she was flailing furiously underneath me, I'd never seen her like this but she was still crying out "Don't stop, keeping going, don't stop baby." She had big tears now rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh yes, yes, that's it, so sensitive, oh yes, yes, oh baby ... YES." She was very close now, I could feel it. I continued the motion, enjoying her strong movements underneath me, watching her writhe around in ecstasy as she approached this orgasm she so clearly wanted and needed.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, baby, yes, yes." Her eyes suddenly clapped open staring at me and she screamed "I'M CUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG."

I'd never heard her scream so loud in all our tie together and felt a little bad for the neighbours, but the thoughts were quickly removed by the fact that she was cumming below me, I loved watching her cum, to see her enjoy herself that much just turned me on like crazy, to the point where I could feel myself about to cum. Now I was thrusting in and out of her, which I knew she wouldn't mind whilst she was still in the middle of her orgasm.

"Yes baby," I heard her cry "Fuck me, fuck me hard, Cum inside me, fill me up with that big load, I want it, I need to feel it inside me, pump it all into me and let me milk every single drop out of that big cock. Cum deep inside me." She continued. She tried to wrap her legs around me again, but I think she found it too difficult with what was going on inside her. I could feel myself about to explode. Having watched her enjoy herself so animatedly and hearing her practically beg me to cum inside her was pushing me over the edge.

She could sense that I was there and through her heavy breathing began again.

"Don't stop, don't you dare stop, you owe me a present, and I want it deep inside me, I don't want any to escape at all, you must have a big back log, as you came in me hard last night, but now I want you to pump gallons in to me. I want to watch my stomach swell as you pump load after load inside me, do it baby, do it over and over again, fill my unprotected pussy up with your thick cum."

Her words were fantastic, beckoning me ever so closer, in fact if she hadn't said anything I would have cum already but her words seemed to pull more cum out of my balls in a position ready to fire.

"Fill me up now baby, I want to be your cum bucket, I know you have lots in there for me, let me feel it inside, its mine, it belongs to me, I need it, I want it now."

But suddenly reality hit hard and with all the will power I could muster, I pulled myself out of her and came on her stomach. I pumped a few loads and it was still great but I knew I had lost most of the impact by simply pulling out. The rest of my cum seemed to have disappeared back inside.

She made noises at me that clearly indicated she was sulking slightly that I hadn't done what she wanted.

"I'm sorry...I..." I stared "I just couldn't, there would have been so much and it would have been dangerous."

She still looked disappointed but smiled a little and told me she understood and that I probably did the right thing. "You didn't cum very much though babe," she said to me

"I would have done but the sensation of me pulling out and jerking myself off was a little disappointing after being inside of you." My cock was still rock hard and was clearly also disappointed with me that I hadn't fulfilled the offer it clearly thought it was getting for a moment.

"Well maybe I can have a go at getting the rest out?" And with that she grabbed my cock in her hand and began to slowly pump on it. I found myself thinking I would have to tell her I wouldn't be ready for a while, but to my surprise it felt really good. She pushed me down on the bed and began to pump harder and harder, then faster and faster, she kept licking her hand as she swapped between her left and right hand in order to keep it lubricated, her juices that had been present around my cock, she occasionally went down as well and gave my head a little lick and suck to keep it extra moist.

She was straddling my body now with my cock just in front of her pussy. She had fairly small hands and was now using both of them on my cock, one moving up and down the shaft, the other twisting around my head. It was pure ecstasy and I knew I wouldn't take long to come again from this.

"I'm really close baby," I told her

"Yeah?" She said "Is it wet enough for you?"

"If you could make it a little wetter that would be great."

"I have an idea" She said, and with that she shuffled a little further up my body and gyrated her hips a little. She was still very wet from cumming and so she used her wetness to get my cock wet, rubbing me against her clit as she moaned softly. With the added wetness it felt amazing. She must have felt my cock stiffening even further.

"Oh you like that don't you baby. You like it when I rub my wet pussy up against your big cock." I knew I was well endowed, but I didn't have a particularly enormous cock, I'd never had any complaints about my girth and size but still I wasn't in denial. But none of that mattered because a guy just can't help but like it when a hot girl is telling him he's got a big cock.

"How about this, do you like this?" And she extended one of her legs underneath her so she could place my cock at her entrance. She began to furiously pump my cock as some of my head was inside her. I had never felt anything like it before, it was absolute ecstasy. She continued to pump harder and harder, I could feel myself getting ready to cum again.

"I can feel you throbbing, are you gonna cum for me baby?" She asked me, in her lust-filled voice. "Is it a big big load?"

"YES, I told her, it's going to be huge, absolutely ridiculously huge," I managed to say.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me hard" She pumped her hand faster, with my cock growing larger, and the head slipping deeper insider her drenched pussy "Cum baby, let me pump it out of you" She was pumping furiously now and I knew I would explode any second, I couldn't get my words out to ask her to pull me out her pussy which now felt it was clamping down on me.

"Baby, I'm cumming!" Is all I managed to get out.

"Oh god yes, do it, do it now," her hand moved now so fast it was a blur. I felt the first shot release from me, it was wonderful, her hand slowed a little from feeling the sensation of this explosion insider her pussy. I don't think she had really realised where I was about to cum, her mind too hot and fixated on the prospect of getting me to cum this huge load she knew I was desperate to give out. She tugged at me a couple more times with her hand, then released me as she thrust her pussy down on me hard. Somehow, without believing it would be possible, this seemed to send me over the edge again, and I pumped another huge load and she grinded her pussy over my cock, there was no escape from her clutches and I was pumping heavy load after load deep inside her, the sensation of being filled up began to make her orgasm as well, and as I could feel her contracting, gripping my cock hard and squeezing all the cum I had to offer.

I had never in my life cum so hard and I was still going. She was still riding me, moaning loudly.

"Baby there is so much, your pumping all your cum into me so deep, I swear I can feel it pump into stomach." She looked down and I noticed there was a bit of a swelling around her stomach area. As we both looked she still continued to ride me, and although it wasn't as big or thick I was still cumming inside her. I could see thick white cream seeping from the edge of her pussy as she lifted up and down and rocked back and forth. She saw it too and smiled at me.

"That's so fucking hot baby, I don't want to let any of it out, I want it all inside, it feels so good." She was still riding me slowly, determined to get every bit of it out of my cock.

"I'm nearly full up," she said. "Look at my stomach it's swelling baby." She was right, it was still getting a little bigger, the site turned me on slightly and I felt I had one last large load to offer. So I spun around, still inside her and laid her on her back. This time I pumped into her hard.

"That's it baby, give it to me." Her mouth mashed with mine and he deep wet tongue swam in my mouth as I emptied another large load inside her. I was wrong I had two more loads, no wait, three, and possibly..... Yes four, I had managed to push another four loads into her. Christ what was wrong with me, this had never happened before.

At last I was all but spent and looked down at her now impressively swelling stomach that was literally full of cum.