Suspicions

Story Info
The green eyed devil came to call.
13.8k words
3.99
85.1k
32
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

Jim was just pulling the meat loaf he had prepared out of the oven when the phone rang.

It was one of his nights to prepare the evening meal, his wife Sandy worked at the local medical clinic so in fairness Jim did his share of the household chores.

He was a darn good cook, too, having spent four long years in the Navy doing exactly that.

Someone in the Navy discovered quickly that Jim had worked for several years in a restaurant before being drafted.

The draft notice had said he was to be in the Army.

Two years in the Army didn't sound like it would be much of a benefit, he figured correctly that they would hand him a rifle and send him out to lay in the mud somewhere.

Jim had a pretty good idea of where, too. He had read the news about some place called Vietnam. He didn't know for sure where that was or even what it was all about but he did know he wanted nothing to do with any of it.

Jim enlisted in the Navy that same afternoon.

He knew a couple of guys that had headed off for Canada when they got their notice, and it even crossed his mind.

But Jim knew no one at all in Canada.

There was one scary brief moment when a crabby older woman at the recruiting office told him he couldn't enlist in the Navy since he was already in the Army, but a man there told her that four years as a volunteer beat two years drafted, that was all there was to it.

Besides, since he had not been sworn in he actually wasn't even in the military yet.

So instead of going off to a war which nearly always seemed to be going on somewhere, his duties were to feed the troops, and he really didn't mind that one bit.

The Navy was where he met Sandy. She was a nurse and one day after a bit of carelessness he found himself sitting there with her sewing up a rather large cut on his hand.

Barely five feet tall, medium length light colored hair, when she looked at him with her huge brown eyes it was like he could nearly fall right inside of them.

By the time she had finished, with her demonstrating all the signs of female interest, Jim was thinking he really liked this girl. For some reason, out of all of the women he had ever met the vision of Sandy stuck in his head and just would not fade away like it did with others he had met.

When he showed up at the clinic a few days later to have her check on his wound, he asked her out and that started it all.

That by itself was far easier than he expected, although he had planned on it carefully by going though several dozen opening lines.

Nothing came out the way he wanted it to. His mouth came open but his brain did not engage the instant he saw her again.

"I was thinking..you know...I mean...I was wondering...I was hoping maybe you might like to..uhh.. have dinner..uhh..you know, with me?" He finally barely managed to squeak that out as she was looking at his rapidly healing wound.

At that, his face turned bright pink, all of the well practiced slick comments he planned had vanished from his mind.

"God, you are so cute! Sure, I would love to!" She answered with a big smile.

Suddenly the large slash he had on his hand was worth it.

+++

Sandy was wearing a pretty but simple dress with a light jacket when Jim picked her up, she looked spectacular.

At dinner, the conversation was very easy. He didn't have time to get nervous, Sandy just never let him. Later they danced, he held her carefully with his right hand not quite touching her waist.

His nostrils filled with the smell of her, her face had a constant happy smile. Jim wanted to kiss her and very nearly did a couple of times.

Then unsure of what to do when he took her home he hesitated, so she simply stood on tiptoe and kissed him, right on the lips. That lasted perhaps one second.

"I had a good time tonight, thank you. It's not often I meet a nice guy..and one that says he can cook." Sandy teased.

"Maybe you will let me cook a meal for you then?" He asked her.

"I would love that!" She replied, then she went inside.

Jim thought about the way her lips felt as he lay in bed that evening, he was already falling in love. The entire time she had been relaxed, so comfortable that it rubbed off on him and he forgot all about making a good first impression and just became himself.

Dating was an every evening event for the next couple of weeks, in the military that is more normal than not. Often free time is in short supply. The kisses when he dropped her off became longer, much more intense.

But living on base has rules, limitations. The first few dates all ended with him standing there suddenly alone, feeling like something had been torn from him.

Not too long after, he was going to be shipped out and Sandy invited him rather bluntly to bed.

That was another surprise, they had only kissed quite a little bit up to that point.

He had headed for her barracks, just taking her home like normal, hoping the kissing might progress to a little bit of petting.

"I was thinking that we might go to a motel tonight. It's time...would you like to?...pretty please?" She smiled, confidently. Sandy was sitting snugly up against him, and reached out with one hand and placed it gently on his thigh.

It only took a moment for Jim to realize what she was saying.

"Really?" He turned to her.

"Yes. I want to, you will be gone tomorrow and who knows what will happen?" Sandy said.

Jim was no virgin and neither was Sandy. But that didn't matter, they were now a couple in his mind after that first time.

Jim's few successful seductions had all been similar, starting with kissing and petting through their clothing. Then the hands slid under the cloth, ending with the lovemaking, typically in a darkened bedroom.

Sandy was nothing like that at all.

When she turned to him the moment the motel room door closed, slipping her blouse off of her shoulders and quickly tripping the white bra with a shy smile, he found himself presented with a pair of breasts that could not be more perfect.

There was not even the slightest sign of shyness.

Jim stood there nearly in awe, as she basked in his gaze. The way she did that was awesome, so erotic that he could not even think. Sandy took the two steps towards him, both hands tugging his shirt up from his waistband, her hands drifting up to stroke his bare sides.

Her nipples were different in that they were puffy, pale round bubbles capping the rest of her flesh. He reached up to touch them, the very tips were extremely tiny. They were also sensitive, her eyelids fluttered and her mouth came open at his initial hesitant touch.

Laying her back on the bed, Jim started to undo his slacks but she pushed his hands away, saying "Let me." She rolled off of the bed onto her knees, reached up and undid his belt, then the catch on his slacks.

As she drew them downwards from his slim hips, her eyes widened at the sight of him.

While not huge, Jim was solid as steel. Sandy spent quite some time playing, stroking, even rubbing her cheeks against him. Then she leaned back a little bit, inspecting his erection carefully like she was memorizing the look of it. She even bent it downwards with two fingers, releasing it. It swung upwards against his belly with a "pop!" sound, so she repeated that several times, giggling. Next she licked him, one palm cradling his testicles while the other held his shaft, just like it was a lollipop.

It was a happy and playful nuzzling, she seemed to enjoy the inspection and spent so much time at it that Jim was struggling to keep from just blasting off into the air. When she slid her body upwards and pressed against his chest, using her hands to push her medium sized breasts together over his loins, Jim had to tense with all of his might to stop his ejaculation.

"OK. My turn." She stood up barely in time and slid her slacks and panties down over her hips, stepped out of them. Unlike the lighter hair on her head, her pubes were covered by a soft darker curly mat.

Hopping onto the bed nude, she straddled his waist and slid herself slowly up his body, rising up on her knees and hovering over his face expectantly. It was like she wanted him to see her, she was displaying her sex to him. That moment was so erotic Jim again nearly climaxed at the sight.

Her lower lips were swollen and damp looking, visible through the sparse dark down of her untrimmed crotch, flushed with blood. Sandy had her knees into Jim's arm pits, then she pressed her lower body forward even more as his hands came around to grasp her round behind.

This raised her further body upwards, he could see clearly between her legs. A droplet of moisture formed, Jim brought up one hand to touch it, then spread it gently over her now bulging outer lips.

With two fingers he spread her open, exposing the tiny little bump of her clitoris. Sandy jerked as he slid one finger over it, then back down the length of her opening.

Sandy's body trembled at his touch, so he slipped one index finger inside to the second knuckle. Again her body jerked, her eyelids fluttered.

He suddenly had an overpowering urge to taste her.

She allowed herself to be drawn forward easily, lifting each leg up and over his shoulders until her lower body was over his face.

The front of her ankles pressed down against his shoulders, Jim could swing his arms enough to reach the back of her thighs, and he let his fingertips trickle down the flesh. Shuddering at his sensuous touch, she lowered her body slowly to hover just over Jim's face.

For only the second time in his entire life Jim pressed his lips to a woman's loins. The taste of her was like sweet water, almost no taste at all.

Sandy let out a little gasp as his lips and tongue touched her warm and rubbery flesh, she flooded with more moisture nearly instantly. Her hips rocked forwards and back as Jim fluttered his tongue, glancing up her face was twisted into an expression that almost appeared to be pain.

He knew he could easily spend the rest of his life doing this. Then her thighs tightened and her motions became much more rapid, he knew she had climaxed.

"God!" That was the only sound that escaped her lips as Sandy shoved her lower body forwards, her arms now on the bed behind her for support.

Jim continued to lap at her, then their eyes met. She scooted backwards, suddenly sensitive.

Giggling softly, she turned and faced away from him, sliding her lips over his erection at the same time.

No one had ever done anything like that with him either.

Since Sandy was much shorter, now all he could do was stare at her beautiful womanhood as she slid her mouth over the end of his erection. Her legs were splayed widely, her hips making small involuntary motions.

"What are you looking at?" She teased in a husky sing song tone of voice, pausing for a moment and glancing over her shoulder.

"The most beautiful pussy in the world!" Jim answered.

"Do you like it?" Sandy giggled, lifting her hips a bit.

"I love it!" Jim told her, drawing his hands to her butt cheeks, spreading them obscenely. The overhead lights in the room were on, there were no secrets at all.

"You are so nice and hard!" Sandy began to suck firmly now as Jim clenched to keep from blasting off.

Like her unique breasts, that portion of her body from that angle was spectacular also. Her vaginal lips were now swollen and open, even her puckered rosebud was pink and perfect. Jim tipped his head forward awkwardly, touched the tip of his tongue to her outer lips, feeling her body twitch and jerk each time he flicked his tongue.

Sandy's mouth on his cock became more urgent, then her hips pressed down firmly against his mouth again. He felt his tongue actually slide inside of her, it was a blinding sensation.

His first orgasm came while doing that, it was in unison, amazing. Sandy sucked as hard as she could, Jim had never felt anything like that in his life. His efforts to hold back failed, his body released as his arms that were now wrapped over her bare back pulled her downwards as firmly as he could.

"God you even taste good!" She mumbled. Jim found he couldn't answer her at that moment, he was completely helpless with her hips bucking against his mouth.

Then she swapped ends, sliding her wet vagina down his chest until her opening barely touched the shaft of his penis. She held herself there, one hand reaching downwards to fondle him, slowly sliding the length of his penis back and forth on her opening.

Jim could feel her moisture on his rapidly recovering erection.

He had softened after reaching his climax, but the way she held him, her fingers wrapped around his cock just under the head caused him to quickly respond again. When she squeezed lightly while tugging upwards, again he was forced to clench his muscles firmly to hold back.

He felt her other hand roll a condom over his length, and had no idea at all where it came from or how she did that.

Sandy paused there, looking into his eyes. Then she slowly slid her body over him, groaning as she did so. Her hands had moved up to stroke his chest, the fingers brushing Jim's nipples.

She didn't reach back down to find him, she just moved her hips until they were aligned and pushed. The penetration was easy, her vagina folded aside and Jim felt his penis invade her.

He could feel every bump and ridge of her insides, even wearing the condom. His own hands came up to fondle her bare breasts, as she gripped with both hands on the muscles of his chest.

When her hips began a slow and steady motion, impossibly slow, Jim once again tightened his muscles to control his orgasm.

He expected her to pick up speed but she didn't, each time she lifted upwards her inner muscles clamped down, drawing him even firmer with each stroke. When his peak arrived, he stiffened as firmly as he could, trying to hold back.

"No, let it go!" She ordered, her own eyelids fluttering, the words coming in a gust of air as she mashed down as hard as she could, her pelvis squirming against him.

Jim realized right then, at that very instant that Sandy was well versed in the joys of sexuality. It flashed into his mind that she appeared to be far more practiced, experienced than he was.

That bothered him for a brief moment, then she made him forget all about that.

Later, they showered together, playing the entire time, then lay down to sleep.

Somewhere in the middle of the night he woke up, her hands were busy on him. He reached out to her but she pushed him back, he could see a huge smile on her face in the dim light.

With her hands she caused an orgasm that nearly took the top off of his head, but that was just a start. One hand cradled his testicles, he felt one finger press firmly between them to block his emissions. Somehow with her other hand she changed tempo, it all began again.

Finally she led him into a second and final crashing climax that was impossible. Jim was helpless, unable to do or think anything at all for several long seconds.

"Perfect. That was absolutely perfect!" She muttered. Jim opened his eyes, the look on her face, the way her upper body was flushed bright red showed clearly even in the dim light. Her nipples had tightened up into snug little buttons.

One string of his sperm had spattered onto her cheek, he watched in amazement as it slowly slid downwards. The look on her face was something he could not describe, her hand now made long slow up and down motions on his wilting member, her beautiful eyes stared at him.

Her breathing was coming in short little gasps, her upper body was shuddering, then her breath came more deeply as she relaxed.

He knew Sandy had also climaxed just from touching him, something he did not know could even happen.

"You are my girl." He told her. Sandy smiled and slid her fingertips around his chest, smearing more of his sperm.

Jim didn't notice that she didn't answer that.

The next day he seriously considered jumping ship to stay with her, but he knew he could not.

He wanted to tell her that he loved her as she hugged him goodbye, but he didn't. There were lots of others close by doing the same as they prepared to ship out. With a wave, he boarded the ship.

+++

It was months later when he was once again back in home port, she was right there waiting. He spotted her instantly in the crowd of people as he hoisted his ditty bag and made his way down the gang plank.

Their relationship had bloomed further as the letters flowed back and forth, each becoming more and more intimate. They arrived in bunches, weeks apart, often a dozen at a time. Jim sorted them by date, then in his spare moments, read each one several times.

There had been just a few disconcerting times when the warnings blared for battle stations, all Jim could do was wait since he was always below decks.

They could all feel the different motions of the big ship as she took evasive action from whatever perceived threat was outside.

Just once the ship shook with sound as the big guns cut loose on something. Rumors swept through the ship that a small vessel had come too close and ceased to exist.

Every other single time the all clear would sound and the moments of panic would end.

Then in the quiet times, Jim pulled out the growing stack of letters and reread them all, over and over.

He never asked her if she was dating, that never even crossed his mind. Sandy was his, and in his mind they were going to be together forever.

While Jim did have the usual opportunities all sailors have when in a foreign port, not once did he take advantage.

Rarely the ship docked, and he and a group of his fellow sailors often ended up in strip bars. Unlike in most bars back in the States, in foreign ports the dancing girls nearly always showed everything.

Jim found himself looking and comparing the naked bodies to Sandy and there just was no comparison in his mind.

One tiny little woman ended up on his lap, completely naked. That was the result of a couple of friends paying for one of those not so private lap dances and Jim somehow found himself a part of her show. The pretty oriental woman did everything she could to get his pants undone but he managed to keep her from doing that.

Finally she got his seat leaned back all the way, and straddled his face. The other sailors were all hooting and hollering at that so he did lap at her some, even though he really did not want to. The taste was musky, not unpleasant, but at that instant all he could think about was Sandy.

With all the dollar bills, the peer pressure, he did that just a little bit, then turned his head away.

Finally the woman gave up and wandered over to one of the others with a shrug. Even with her pussy planted firmly on his face, Jim had felt almost no physical reaction at all.

The only woman he could think of was Sandy, and by now the constant stream of letters had become very intimate. Jim found it a bit strange how it was far easier to say some things in a letter that he would have struggled to say face to face.

He did confess the incident with the dancer in brief detail, half expecting Sandy to write back irritated. The instant he dropped that one into the mail he wanted it back, but he also wanted to be completely open and honest with her.

That had not been his fault, not really, but he still felt mildly guilty.

Instead of anger, her response was to find that hilarious because he had confessed that he could only think of her at the time.

"I can hardly wait to suck on your beautiful cock again!" She wrote, filling in several happy faces. She even sent photos of herself, a closeup of her pussy with two of her fingers partially inside, another with her body turned coyly to the side, her bare breasts jutting outward. There was one of her standing in a doorway, her body lit by light from behind.

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers