Susuruss Pt. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macjay
Macjay
13 Followers

"If I were you," Kate responded, "I'd check out some web sites and follow their lead."

Three days later, Stephanie called to report that her efforts appeared to be less than spectacular.

At his suggestion, she had apparently greeted him dressed in her Playtex girdle, black seamed stockings, a pair of knee length boots and her SBR coat. She told him that his first task was to strip, don a second Playtex girdle, which she'd bought in his size, stockings and his cotton rubber mackintosh and heels. When he protested, she ordered him over her knee, pulled down his pants and administered a couple of sharp slaps to his butt and warned him that there would be worse to come. "Yes Madam," he whispered.

Five minutes later he was back downstairs, wobbling a little unsteadily on his high heels, and stood before Stephanie who was lounging on their living room couch. She reached out and pulled open the hem of his mackintosh. She "thwacked" a garter strap and reminded him that he had been ordered to wear the Playtex girdle and stockings only and that no mention had been made of underwear. He tried to explain that getting the girdle on pulled at his body hair.

"Then shave it off," she demanded, "And I'm going to supervise," as she followed him into the bathroom.

He stripped again and, taking a shower, shaved his torso, genital area and legs. Then, freshly powdered, he rolled the Playtex back on and attached the stockings to the garters. He was about to reach for his mac but Stephanie stopped him. "No," she said, "you have chores to do and it cost too much to risk getting it dirty. And, your first task is to pour me a glass of wine and give my boots a polish."

A couple of minutes later, he was at her feet working furiously with a duster. She glanced down and pointed out a stain on one of the heels. "Get that," she ordered, "it's what's you left when you had your filthy orgasm. Just use your tongue and then polish it with the duster."

Stephanie was now becoming really curious as to how far she could push Mark before he revolted but it seemed that the more degrading the treatment, the better he liked it. After he had tongued Stephanie to orgasm for the second time in some 15 minutes she ordered him to stand before her. She pulled on elbow-length black rubber gloves and masturbated him to orgasm.

Then, on her way to bed she turned and asked, "Well Mark, do you like the script you wrote?" He shook his head and agreed that there must be a better way.

"I don't know what do Kate," Stephanie continued, "He obviously likes this stuff as that little scene was a fantasy of his and I admit I get a kick out of it too, up to a point. But I want to feel I'm married to a man. I don't need a male chauvinist but there is a limit."

Kate thought for a while and said, "Steph, you and he have got to sit down for a long talk when he gets back from his trip. It's possible that the situation and even the marriage cannot be saved but you've got to try. And, even if you and he would agree to counseling, I'm not sure that a third person could add anything." Stephanie agreed to try and said that perhaps Mark's two-week business trip to Asia might give them both time to reflect.

"Speaking of trips," she said, "When do you leave?"

"Two days from now and I've not even thought about packing yet but I've got to do that tomorrow morning."

"I'll be thinking of you," said Stephanie and quietly hung up the phone.

Macjay
Macjay
13 Followers
12