Suzanna's Darlings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,203 Followers

Ariadne's heart was fluttering, taken out of her element by her submissive's strange behavior.

"Emily? What's behind your back . . .?"

Emily pretended to not hear the question. She descended on to her knee beside the bed.

"Emily? What are you doing? Emily . . . answer me! Answer me right this minute! What is this?!"

Emily licked her lips and reached for Ariadne's hand. She looked up and glanced into her Mistress's deep, brown eyes.

"Mistress, I -- I don't want to stop serving you. Ever. I want to be yours forever."

Ariadne's heart was pacing itself fiercely now. Her hands were growing cold.

"I want to be completely your slut, like you are to Barry. I trust you . . . I love you more than anyone else that I know, Mistress. Being under your control has been the best time of my life, and the things we've done for . . . and to . . . each other have filled me with greater pleasure than I even knew existed. But, the longer we've been together, the more my feelings have grown.

"I love you, Mistress. It's taken me a long time to admit it, but I'm completely in love with you. It's weird because I never, ever, thought I could feel that way about a woman, but I don't know what else to call it. Seeing you makes me immediately wet, hearing your voice culls me into complete submission, and seeing you smile or subdued in pleasure gives me ecstasy out of this world. And I don't want that to change—ever. I want to be yours forever, my Mistress. I want to be yours for you to do with what pleases you."

Emily brought forth a small black box from behind her back and opened it.

"Ariadne Garrett . . . Mistress Aria . . . will you marry me?"

Ariadne was shivering, her entire body frozen, and her eyes wide. She didn't breathe. She didn't look anywhere else. Her eyes just sat transfixed on the giant diamond set inside that box. It was tinted pink—Ariadne's favorite color—and had to be roughly six carats or so. The band was pure gold, and inscribed with text that was too fine to read where she was.

Emily kept her eyes staring into her Mistress's, not wavering, not showing any signs of doubt. She was scared out of her mind . . . she had been afraid all night, leading to this moment . . .but she wouldn't back down now. This was what she wanted. This was her dream.

She merely sat down and waited for her Mistress's response.

But when it came, it wasn't what she expected.

"Get . . . get out," Ariadne hissed meekly.

Emily paused, questioning if she had heard that right. "P-Pardon, Mistress?"

"You heard me! I said get out! Get out right now!"

Emily recoiled in shock, going into wide-eyed terror at the sudden transformation in Ariadne's personality. What had she done wrong? What was happening?

Why was the Mistress so angry?!

"Get the fuck out of this room right now, Emily! Get out of my sight!"

Ariadne reached for a pillow and threw it. Emily stood and let it bounce against her chest and her eyes me the floor.

"As . . . as you wish . . . Mistress . . ."

Leaving the ring on the floor where it was, Emily quickly, somberly, walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

To Be Continued

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,203 Followers