Suzanna's Darlings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,186 Followers

"Yes. But, I need your help, Master."

"My help?"

"As I said, I want to keep giving Stewart more grandchildren."

Barry swallowed. "Ma, you . . . you mean?"

"From here on, Emily will no longer whore for me. Starting today, I'm taking her off of my roster. I only want her to be my breeding Slut, like Suzanna is for you. But, I lack the proper equipment for that sort of thing, so I need you to do it for me, Master. Only if you agree will I marry her."

Barry's cock was practically throbbing now. It took everything he had to keep from cumming right at that moment.

"Yes, of course I agree," Barry said. "I've wanted to knock up Emily for a long, long time. But, she was your slave, and I had no rights over her."

Ariadne smiled. "You do now. From now on, she is to offer her pussy to you whenever you desire it. She will follow your commands as if they came from me."

"My Slut . . ." Barry began, "I can't begin to tell you how much you've pleased me today."

Ariadne shook her head. "Thank Suzanna. She wanted to prove that you made the right choice when you named her as your favorite."

"More than proven it," Barry said. "And I will reward her when the time comes. But, for now, you've made me so hot that I can't think straight. I need your pussy. Right here and now."

"Of course, Master," Ariadne said, standing up and immediately bending herself over the desk. "I am always ready to be used, however you see fit. My womb will always be open for you."

******

Suzanna stood outside of the door and listen to the sounds of a mother and son fucking and breeding intensely. Their moans filled the room and carried throughout the hall. She still couldn't believe how hot hearing Barry and his mother fucking was even after all these years. It was seriously the most erotic thing she'd ever known.

For now, though, she decided to retire to bed. She knew that the Master probably wouldn't be sated even if he came in his mom a few times. It was Suzanna herself who'd taught him to cum an impossible amount of times, so she needed to be in bed and ready for him.

The Alpha Slut kept her head held high as she walked through the walls of her castle. In this house, there was only one King, but she was the closest thing it had to a Queen. Her husband's slaves . . . his lovers . . . were hers to command, and she swore an oath to uphold the duty he'd blessed her with. She would protect her husband's property and make sure that everything ran even better than he hoped expected. She'd not only fulfill his every dream, but she'd develop new dreams that he didn't even realize yet!

Suzanna now understood the truth. She saw how foolish she'd been, and how wrong her mother had been. She should have known it before, but she'd been blinded by jealousy and fear of inadequacy. Her mother's words . . . about how she'd never be useful to her husband without a baby . . . about what a disappointment she was . . . they'd burned deep. No matter how much she'd tried to block it out, to realize that it wasn't true, there was some part of her, deep down that feared it was true.

Suzanna, or "Suzie" as she'd once been, had been the geekiest, nerdiest girl that ever lived . . . but somehow, she'd married a total hunk. A high school football jock. That only happened in teen flicks from the 80s! How could she ever hope to live up to such success? What had she done to deserve such a man?!

But these past months had disproved the lie. She was more loved than she could have ever hoped to be. She felt more beautiful, more powerful, more important than ever before.

These Sluts, these children . . . they were not just Suzanna's responsibility.

They were her family. Her DARLINGS.

Elated, Suzanna began humming to herself as she walked; an old song that seemed appropriate just happened to pop into her head.

Ooh, baby do you know what that's worth?

Ooh, Heaven is a place on Earth

They say in Heaven, love comes first

We'll make Heaven a place on Earth.

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,186 Followers